Why are most white people so arrogant?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#771 Dec 25, 2012
Noah Ark wrote:
Why are most white people so arrogant?
If it wasn't for "White People" your so call Indian, Black, Mexican and Arab RACE could not have existed. Not a single Indian or Black or Arab or Mexican survived the Noah's Flood. Everyone of those who survived where White People and you call the White Prople arrogant? You are just like those Black people who Gets Fat with the Food of the Red Cross but when you are Fat and Happy you shoot the Red Cross who gave you Food. You should be Kissing the Ass of the White People because only 8 White People listened to God to build the ARK. All the Blacks, Indians, Arabs and Mexicans and those from other Races were Laughing on the White People for building the ARK that was build to Save the Human Race. YOU are the one who is ARROGANT and YOU do not have RESPECT for the White People who Saved the Human Race from going out of Existence during the Noah'S Flood. YOU are 100% ARROGANT Scam of the Earth.
Boy...you sure don't know anything about what your bible says do you!
Talk about ignorant arrogance.
Get an education, and spare us all your stupidity.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#772 Dec 26, 2012
Noah Ark wrote:
who Saved the Human Race from going out of Existence during the Noah'S Flood. YOU are 100% ARROGANT Scam of the Earth.
The flood story is simply a myth that was copied from earlier myths. Quite apart from the impossibility in scientific and practical terms the flood story is destroyed by Numbers 13:33 where the Israelites encounter the sons of Anak who came from the Nephilim. Therefore the presence in post-flood Canaan of Anakites, the descendants of the Nephilim, would mean that not all who lived on earth, other than Noah and his immediate family, were killed in the flood. This is a direct contradiction of Genesis 6:17 where God vows to bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; every thing that is in the earth shall die.
abadapple

Canada

#773 Dec 26, 2012
look at my white ass staring you in the face againlol

“just hanging out ”

Since: Dec 12

the road to nowhere

#774 Dec 26, 2012
blacks have to have they're own tv channel they're own 2x idiots to stand up for them they have to have roads named after them they're own award shows the list goes on and on so tell me who are the ones that think they're privileged wow if blacks and other races would drop the race thing the world would be a better place and every person of every race should be proud of who they are yes even whites lol the difference is how you portray that level of pride not how much free shit you can get or who you can rob next wow fix your own race before you worry bout others

Location hidden

#776 Dec 28, 2012
96softail wrote:
blacks have to have they're own tv channel they're own 2x idiots to stand up for them they have to have roads named after them they're own award shows the list goes on and on so tell me who are the ones that think they're privileged wow if blacks and other races would drop the race thing the world would be a better place and every person of every race should be proud of who they are yes even whites lol the difference is how you portray that level of pride not how much free shit you can get or who you can rob next wow fix your own race before you worry bout others
I don't know what race you are but your level of illiteracy would be a disgrace to any person above about eight years old.
White man

Houston, TX

#779 Dec 28, 2012
Arrogant? We have no need to be arrogant, we are just better, no need to be arrogant. Black people work real hard to screw things up so white people aren't even trying to arrogant.

Location hidden

#782 Dec 29, 2012
Noah Ark wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, keep Denying the Flood because ....
No need for me to deny it.
Numbers 13:33 denies it very effectively.

What a pity the bible thumpers don't actually understand the meaning of the words they read and shout about.

“just hanging out ”

the road to nowhere

#783 Dec 30, 2012
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what race you are but your level of illiteracy would be a disgrace to any person above about eight years old.
never claimed to be a professor!! i do have common sense which is rare now a days and im not calling you out for your comments about stories your parents told you and some book that's been thrown in your face your entire life. lmao get over yourself genius .

“just hanging out ”

the road to nowhere

#784 Dec 30, 2012
my bad i told you i wasn't a genius and i apologize for speaking without reading i will leave the post with my tail tucked. this is way to intelligent of a conversation anyways lmao
asian men carries on

Orange, CA

#785 Jan 3, 2013
The truth about this country is that it was founded on racism. caucasion people are not perfect at all-at all. they are the same people who would be laughing left or right if it was a story about a person of color. they can't take being criticised because some of you think your better than other races. you are use to talking down on people but only hearing good things about you. i will say only racists do this but even non racists lack empathy when being fair. this is a black forum and if someone likes black people,they shouldn't say anything to oppress them. don't we have enough war going on? if you can't take any critisim about some of your people or atleast admit faults in your own than go spend the day in your anglo site. nobody invited you,that's what some of you should be doing anyways.

people forget the meaning of arrogance and pride is. it is two different things,it's okay to have self pride but you don't have to talk down about another race as if your whole race are perfect. it doesn't matter who started it,don't feed into it.
anaticar

Howell, MI

#787 Feb 10, 2013
who in the hell can take being criticized.. that's stupid to even discuss..
plumtart

Central District, Hong Kong

#788 Feb 15, 2013
the white people i witnessed in new zealand mob asians and rob away the work credit of asian counteparts to claim as their own, then use character assaination to defame the hardworking and talented people of colour to destroy their rights or wealth or future. this is how white people brainwash everyone with their own propaganda via education system, media, the legal system, advertising etc to make themselves so proud. they are very good at denying allegations and remove any credible evidence of wrongdoings, and even if taken to the court, the white judge will make a bad decision and bias towards their own kind by claiming justice is done when damage is always done to the others. the white people are self centered and materialistic. they are not tired of their own game in always trying to convince they are better than others, when others have no interest to engage in hostile or bad faith competitions. the white people are insane, space inefficient and exist to overpopulate the earth until it self destructs.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#789 Feb 16, 2013
I am white, and not arrogant. Although, I assume the writer is not white, but nonetheless represents their race, as I represent mine.
If a member of the KKK represents the white race, than o-boy. Yikes.
If a member of the Black Panther Party represents the black race, than again, o-boy. Yikes.
I am not a member of the KKK. I am an American who works 40+ hours a week and am raising a family. I am sure that whites have the stereotypes with hispanics and blacks, it is the same all the way around.
I really get tired of racists remarks and assumptions on all sides. We live in the 21st Century. Times have changed. Can we move on already?
whitepplsuck

Austin, TX

#790 Feb 18, 2013
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>There are towns all across this nation that are predominately or 100% percent white. The crimes committed are committed by 100% white. There is hardly a family of white people that does not have at least one child with a criminal record. Quiet as it is kept there are parents, daughters, nephews, nieces, mothers and fathers with a criminal record: dui, dwi, thefts, robbery, drugs, felonies, and misdeameanors. Please do not play coy. There is too much documentation available online and in within the city courts to prove this. Just because when they are released they are still able to get employment because of who they know does not erase the criminal record.
You gals are criminals. Some of your crimes are so heinous it induces vomiting in some.
There is no more hiding your crimes thanks to the 24 hour newscycle and its unending need to feed the beast.
(I realize this thread is hella old but--)
Besides your misogyny in an earlier post (not fucking cool..) everything you said hits the nail on the head. Who wouldn't hate white people, if not after slavery, segregation, manifest destiny, etc. then after this thread?? The white posters on this make me want to vomit. I am ashamed to be white when I read the majority of things people of my race have said regarding race relations. Especially on this thread. And the fact that their privilege blinds them enough to not understand that there are criminals of EVERY color... black people are simply the ones targeted by the police. They aren't going out looking for white people to incarcerate.. they're cruising the streets for POCs to hassle, arrest, or even kill. I apologize for my race.
-RH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#791 Feb 18, 2013
As a whole the majority of the comments made in this entire thread were racist, reverse racist, hypocritical, bigot comments. This racism stops at an individual level and if people keep harboring it due to misinformation or just the inability to let go of the past, as a race( the human one), were in bad shape. In my life I've seen instances of great forgiveness and the ability to move on and coexist. I've also seen horrible instances of the opposite. The base of this threads in general spits in the face of every freedom fighter or civil rights activist of all races and does a great deal to reverse any progress made in race relations period.

I'd also like to point out that I'm white as can be, grew up broke as hell in "the hood", I went to school, went to jail, went to college, back to jail etc etc. Did alot of bad things in my life, spent alot of time in "the hood" contributing to the problem and at this point in my life have grown up and learned from a lot of my mistakes and choose to walk a different path. I can say from personal experience that path hasn't been any easier because i'm white. It's still nearly impossible for me to find a decent paying job because of my record (I haven't been in trouble in 10 years now), so I'm discriminated against myself right there. I can't even get approved to live in a decent apartment complex because of my record and things I did in my late teens and early twenties. It's ridiculous. Instead of focusing on someones skin color I think we all need to stick together as the REAL MAJORITY, in this country especially, and demand equality for the 98% of us who continue to be oppressed for our lack of monetary wealth and quit crying over spilled milk. We need to demand to be judged by character and not a number made up by a collection of papers and risk assessment personnel behind a desk OR our skin color. Judge me by the color of my soul and context of my mind!!!! We, at a personal level, can make a difference today. Stop harboring your ignorant racism inside, open your damn mind, see whats really going on out here and focus on that.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#792 Feb 23, 2013
asian men carries on ---- You said "this is a black forum".--- Uh, this ISN'T Topix African American forum. This is Topix Top Stories forum.

You said "The truth about this country is that it was founded on racism".--- True. But, when this nation was founded, there were also ideological & class structures also. There were also ideological & class divisions also.

When this nation was founded, there was also a social strata ladder, pecking order & food chain.

Even well BEFORE the concept of "race" ever came into being, there were ethnic & tribal divisions.

Ethnic & tribal divisons are different than racial divisions on the surface. But, at the core, the divisions & dynamics are the same.

Even well before the concept of race ever came into being, humans throughout the world had divisions & rivalries along ideological & class lines.

Even well before the concept of race ever came into being, each & every one of the many, different societies & cultures throughout the world had social strata ladders, pecking orders & food chains.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#793 Feb 23, 2013
asian men carries on ---- You said "caucasion people are not perfect at all-at all".--- Correct.

You said "they are the same people who would be laughing left or right if it was a story about a person of color".--- Uh, first off, one CANNOT lump all of the worlds respective "people of color" in the same boat.

Especially NOT in the United States (US).

This is why.---- Each & every one of Americas respective racial "minorities" comes from a different history & culture.

Each & every one of Americas racial minorities has a different "American experience" from each other.

Each & every one of Americas racial minorities personal dealings with Americas non-Hispanic Whites is different from each other.

In my next post, I'll list examples of this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#794 Feb 23, 2013
asian men carries on wrote:
a person of color.

One CANNOT lump Americas respective racial "minorities" in the same boat.

This is why. Examples.--- Asian-Americans come from a different history & culture than what African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) come from.

Asian-Americans "American experience" has been different. Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "American experience".

Asian-Americans personal dealings with Americas non-Hispanic Whites has been different. Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) personal dealings with Americas non-Hispanic Whites.

Asian-Americans have been known as (Still are) Americas "Model Minority".

Asian-Americans are one of Americas PREFERED minority groups. Asian-Americans are WAY PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) come from a different history & culture than what African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) come from.

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) "American experience" has been different. Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "American experience".

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) personal dealings with Americas non-Hispanic Whites has been different. Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) personal dealings with Americas non-Hispanic Whites.

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) are another one of Americas PREFERED minority groups. Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals -- Afro-Latinos included) are WAY PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals -- Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the United States (US). AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in this nation.

So, one CANNOT lump Americas respective minority groups in the same boat.

The dynamics are different.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#795 Feb 23, 2013
whitepplsuck wrote:
<quoted text>
(I realize this thread is hella old but--)
Besides your misogyny in an earlier post (not fucking cool..) everything you said hits the nail on the head. Who wouldn't hate white people, if not after slavery, segregation, manifest destiny, etc. then after this thread?? The white posters on this make me want to vomit. I am ashamed to be white when I read the majority of things people of my race have said regarding race relations. Especially on this thread. And the fact that their privilege blinds them enough to not understand that there are criminals of EVERY color... black people are simply the ones targeted by the police. They aren't going out looking for white people to incarcerate.. they're cruising the streets for POCs to hassle, arrest, or even kill. I apologize for my race.
-RH

In your post above, your points here.--- You said "I am ashamed to be white. I apologize for my race".-- Ha.

Your other points which you typed up in your post above.--- It is so obvious that you AREN'T White.

It is just so obvious that you are an African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

Why did you type up tripe saying that you are White? To try to come across as being "credible"? Or even somewhat "believable"?

When you type up your posts, just be yourself. Don't claim or pretend to be something which you are not.

One pretending to be of a different race. Typing up inflammatory points about another race.--- That is truly a punk & a coward move.

Again, when you type up your posts, just be yourself. Don't claim or pretend to be something which you are not.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#796 Feb 23, 2013
whitepplsuck wrote:
<quoted text>they're cruising the streets for POCs.

One CANNOT lump Americas respective racial "minority" groups in the same boat. In my previous posts,#793 & 794, I listed many examples as to why one cannot.

One has to be aware of Americas group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.---

This is the deal.---- Asian-Americans are one of Americas PREFERED minority groups. Asian-Americans are WAY PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

For a few decades now, Asian-Americans have been known as being Americas "Model Minority".

For a few decades now, Asian-Americans have had "Honorary White Status" in the United States (US).

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) are also another PREFERED minority group. Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals -- Afro-Latinos included) are WAY PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Here's a link which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics in America (Legals & illegals --- Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the US.

Blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa have been encouraged to seek SEPARATE classification. DIFFERENT from African Americans.

Blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa haven't received the separate classification yet. But, in due time they will.

Once this happens, this will even FURTHER fracture & fragment the African American "community" even more.

To a lesser extent ((Compared to Hispanics (Legals & illegals -- Afro-Latinos included)) blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.--- They are also being elevated & advanced. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

To a lesser extent ((Compared to Hispanics (Legals & illegals -- Afro-Latinos included)) blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.--- They are also viewed as being a buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

So, one CANNOT lump Americas respective minority groups in the same boat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 37 min coco 57
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Brandy trujillo 980,109
Ring Payments 1 hr annaleighanne 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 100,153
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,272
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 9 hr idk 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web