Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 52
Next Last

“keeping it in check”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 24, 2010
No really why are most white people so arrogant?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Matthew1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 24, 2010
Most are not arrogant, is it arrogance when a Mexican is saying "brown pride", or an African American is saying " black power".

Whites have as much, if not more, to be proud of. The sheer number of inventions and discoveries whites have made is astounding, everyone from Isaac Newton to Plato, not to mention that Europeans colonized much of the world.

Most whites are proud of their heritage and they should be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
World history

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2010
Matthew1 wrote:
Most are not arrogant, is it arrogance when a Mexican is saying "brown pride", or an African American is saying " black power".
Whites have as much, if not more, to be proud of. The sheer number of inventions and discoveries whites have made is astounding, everyone from Isaac Newton to Plato, not to mention that Europeans colonized much of the world.
You call that pride to be proud of stealing others inventions and call them their own, and commiting savagery and killing and raping and pillaging and inslaving people and commiting henious acts against the rest of humanity! You red necks should be hanged by your red necksand they the rest of the world could be proud of you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Why

Antioch, CA

#4 Apr 29, 2010
Its their genes.
Escargot

Honolulu, HI

#5 Apr 29, 2010
Arrogance does not know the colors of one's skin, but instead keeps up with those whose agenda's are closely entwined with the Me, Me, Me phenomena. I guess its more of a "personal" trait in some and less of skin color issue as one might assume!
NWO-my ip isnt real

Canada

#7 May 7, 2010
whites are the stupidest, subjecting to every propaganda and never noticing their own weakness until its too late.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neo

United States

#8 May 7, 2010
World history wrote:
<quoted text>You call that pride to be proud of stealing others inventions and call them their own, and commiting savagery and killing and raping and pillaging and inslaving people and commiting henious acts against the rest of humanity! You red necks should be hanged by your red necksand they the rest of the world could be proud of you!
False history would be a more appropriate username for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Love”

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#9 May 7, 2010
World history wrote:
<quoted text>You call that pride to be proud of stealing others inventions and call them their own, and commiting savagery and killing and raping and pillaging and inslaving people and commiting henious acts against the rest of humanity! You red necks should be hanged by your red necksand they the rest of the world could be proud of you!
Yes, they are very proud of that, but they don't want to be reminded of how they got there. lol. They like to pretend like the terms "Black power" and "Brown Pride" came out of thin air, made up by cocky people who thought to highly of themselves. So they completely ignore the real reasons behind it. Whites like that one guy only like to see a lopsided view of history, because the reality of it bothers them. So sad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
despicable kennedys

Manchester, NH

#10 May 7, 2010
World history wrote:
<quoted text>You call that pride to be proud of stealing others inventions and call them their own, and commiting savagery and killing and raping and pillaging and inslaving people and commiting henious acts against the rest of humanity!
Yeah, but let's be fair - Blacks have done those things, too. Sad but true. Asians have, too.

btw, it's 'enslaving' not 'inslaving'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bo Jangels

United States

#11 May 7, 2010
And I’m curious, what inventions are White people stealing? And who did we specifically steal it from? So does that mean Blacks are hypocritical from stealing from White cultures?
chris

Fremont, CA

#12 May 9, 2010
that's why i hate some white guy in my school

Since: Jul 07

San Pedro,CA

#13 May 9, 2010
This is just a case of the Pot calling the kettle black.

Racism is racism. Thing is, most people reading this don't even know what "arrogant" means.

Somebody here hate whites. Let's guess what racial group they claim to speak for.

This your idea of what to post on a Mother's Day Sunday? Sitting around hating fellow human beings for thier skin color or the bad deeds of a very few disturbed white people? Any disturbed folks of your skin color misbehavin'? Or are they all in prison?...or asylums? Smart Guy.

What's really bothering you? Your FEAR? You afraid?
Ebonics

Hobbs, NM

#14 May 9, 2010
chris wrote:
that's why i hate some white guy in my school
Great example of Ebonics, sunshine.
MTM

London, Canada

#15 May 9, 2010
Are you kidding me? White people and arrogance don't belong in the same sentence. Most whites are so into helping all these stupid causes and don't care about making money so much that it makes me sick as a white person. And have you ever met a black guy? I know very few that aren't incredibly cocky.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bo Jangels

Lancaster, OH

#16 May 9, 2010
MTM wrote:
Are you kidding me? White people and arrogance don't belong in the same sentence. Most whites are so into helping all these stupid causes and don't care about making money so much that it makes me sick as a white person. And have you ever met a black guy? I know very few that aren't incredibly cocky.
I agree. White people bend over backwards to make room for others. Even though I am racist and prejudice, I still will make room even though my mind is already made up. I don’t discriminate people the chance to hang themselves with their own actions, I just won’t be surprised when somebody gives them enough rope to do so. People seem to think racism and discrimination go hand in hand, but it don’t. You can discriminate for damn near anything and not be racist, or like me, and not discriminate but be racist.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 May 10, 2010
Matthew1 wrote:
Every day of your lives you have been told of your "greatness" which has led to this arrogance and belief in your own superiority. You people believe that you all actually invented all of the things patented in your names. All lies. There was no reason for you all to invent anything to ease the burden of the enslaved or everyday man. The inventions were probably brought to the person that stole the idea as his own. The inventor not being sophisticated enough to understand that there was money and history to be made.

You guys are the largest group of thieves in history. The world is hip to you all and this is why you are now hated and feeling the heat. Whining about everything to appear to be victims of some kind, GOd! ANY kind of circumstance. From being the first slaves (indentured servants) to needing employment opportunities (Affirmative Action). I especially laugh at the Affirmative Action, because it is the first time in history you've had to compete, fairly, for employment as there are better qualified candidates vying for the same positions. Best of all is the fact that the position was automatically given to you based on your skin color, nepotism, and/or cronyism.

You guys are street level thieves in suits.
There is a major difference between street thieves and you white collar types; honor...and you all don't have any. You'd steal and kill your parents if it meant you get what you want.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#18 May 10, 2010
Should read: "Best of all is the fact that the position was NOT automatically given to you based on your skin color, nepotism, and/or cronyism."

Location hidden

#19 May 10, 2010
MTM wrote:
Your problem is not that the "BLack GUy" is cocky, but that he should be "greatful" for the oppotunities he has. He should be humble in his dealings with you. Instead he behaves as though he "belongs" there in your presence without excuse or pardon. Hat in hand, on bended knee and looking to "you" for guidance.

How do you think you appear to him? You are just another obstacle to overcome and leave behind.

Location hidden

#20 May 10, 2010
Bo Jangels wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. White people bend over backwards to make room for others. Even though I am racist and prejudice, I still will make room even though my mind is already made up. I don’t discriminate people the chance to hang themselves with their own actions, I just won’t be surprised when somebody gives them enough rope to do so. People seem to think racism and discrimination go hand in hand, but it don’t. You can discriminate for damn near anything and not be racist, or like me, and not discriminate but be racist.
Did you really say "bend over backwards to make room for others?" You fckers have stolen every inch of land under your feet. You invade a land, kill the inhabitants, and claim everything as your own. Is this what you had in mind when you made the statement above? You share some of what your ancestors stole? Claimed as their own? As being theirs from the very beginning? You are a lousy people with a false sense of your own superiority.

YOU don't discriminate? I would hate to be involved with YOU in anyway as I would have already lost. You have already made up your mind about me; now you are waiting for my failure to prove you are right. You are not there supporting my success, but awaiting my loss. No. You would not be the person to hitch my wagon to.

Location hidden

#21 May 10, 2010
despicable kennedys wrote:
<quoted text>btw, it's 'enslaving' not 'inslaving'
I saw this error, as well, but did not feel compelled to correct it, because it served no purpose. I understood what he intended in the message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mr Wiggley 16,890
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 35 min Tony 6,418
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Trumpler 983,198
We need better RideShare in Austin 1 hr RideshareDriverLi... 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 4 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 5 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 27
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web