UAE / Fresh cut BG for SALE - Price 7...

UAE / Fresh cut BG for SALE - Price 75 + 2%

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2011
INSTRUMENT: BANK GUARANTEE (BG) ICC 458 FORMAT

INTEREST RATE: Zero Percent (0%) Coupon

TERM: One (1) Year and One (1) Day

ISSUING BANKS: Top 25 Europe Bank

CURRENCY: European Community Currency (EUR €)

CONTRACT AMOUNT: Up to 10B

PRICE OF BG:(75%) of Bank Guarantee’s Face Value
CONSULTANCY FEES:Two (2%) Percent of BG’s Face Value

PAYMENT: MT799/103-23 ICBPO X 2, THEN MT103/TT AFTER MT760

DELIVERY: SWIFT MT-760 only followed by Hardcopy to be delivered via Bank courier within seven (7) banking days.

For any more info please contact me on my email

hhadid1980@yahoo.com
BASEL DUE QUALITY

Italy

#2 Dec 10, 2011
WE NEED FRESH CUT BG PRICE UNDER 50%.
WE HAVE NEVERENDED CREDIT LINE.
THANKS.
riccardo.mazzuoli@ gmail.com
Vyacheslav Vetrov

Pavlodar, Kazakhstan

#3 Dec 15, 2011
Dear Sirs!
We are a direct and real buyer BG / SBLC
WE WORK ON THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE

Instrument: BG (bank guarantee) STAND BY credit (SBLC), CASH-BACK
& Lease BG / SBLC
Term: One (1) year and one (1) DAY
Issuing Bank: HSBC, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & Rated AAA
Currency: Euro
Amount of contract: 10 M MIN-MAX 500 M Euro
Price: on request
Commission: 2%(two percent)1% and 1% BUYER & SELLER side
Payment: BY SWIFT MT-103
Delivery: SWIFT MT 760 / courier within seven (7) business days after receipt of payment.

Procedures:
1. Buyer submits Letter of Intent (LOI) to the Seller, including details of the company.
2. Seller assures the LOI and return it to the buyer with detailed information about the financial instrument and it automatically becomes a complete LOI commercial contract.
3. Within two (2) banking days Seller's bank sends BG Pre-Advice via SWIFT MT-799 in the Buyer's bank
4. Within two (2) business days after receipt of the preliminary consultation on SWIFT MT-799, the Buyer instructs his bank to send SWIFT MT-799 with confirmation of acceptance of financial instruments and guarantees payment to the Buyer after verification MT760 within 5 (five) bank days.
5. Seller's bank sends the BG by SWIFT MT-760 in the Buyer's bank.
6. Buyer's bank checks and verifies the received BG through the SWIFT MT-760 and send the payment via SWIFT MT-103 to the Seller within 5 (five) days from the international banking, and at the same time pays 1% of the nominal value of each tranche, as payment for consulting services / commissions, in accordance with the Agreement Irrevocable Master Fee Protection and method of payment is an integral part of this agreement.
7. Seller's Bank within seven (7) international banking days from receipt of full payment of the invoice, send hard copy of the original BG Bank bond to the Buyer by courier.

Payment to escrow account and 103/23 and any payment for the cost of production company BG buyer's will not.
To answer real and existing entities.
Please send your procedures on my e-mail: finance-investments @rambler.ru
Inyoung

New York, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2012
WE have a serious buyer for BGs, CDs, MTNs, SB-LCs. Please contact me at ypak.exim@gmail.com
Young Pak
Andrew NY

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 15, 2012
We have FC BGs of Euro 100M, going up to Euro 500M, for Sale, confirmed by HSBC or Deutche Bank on price 65+2 and Sbierbank 40+2. It will be issued directly on Buyer’s name.. Pree Advise MT799 with MT103/23 or MT799 with ICBPO. Only serious requests please send to: wallstreetfxtrainer@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Wisdom of Ages 1,001,729
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 4 min Johnny 2,429
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min I love Florida 116,195
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Wisdom of Ages 717,867
Jim Acosta & CNN Did NOT Win Their Game 3 hr Farmer 1
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) 13 hr Right Order 42
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Right Order 184,825