Why some american white women marry a...

Why some american white women marry arab men.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

epep

Croydon, UK

#2 Mar 1, 2013
i now think it is because there are too many non-white people that ( because of jealousy ) make jokes about american white people, french white people and white people in general.

that is why, now, some american white women, french white women, british white women are dating,marrying arab men and other non-white men.

that is why, now, some american white women, french white women, british white women are married to arab men and other non-white men.

that is why, now, some american white men are dating,marrying russian women and east asian women.

that is why, now, some american white men are married to russian women and east asian women.

and some white people think marrying with whichever people that currently hates white people will make them ( white people ) less hated by that race ( that race that currently hates white people ) and will make every other race less hateful towards white people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Insults Are Easier 56,001
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 10 min blackman 405
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 650,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Clearwater 182,937
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min RiccardoFire 44,942
ROANOKE Man Charged with two of Aggravated Sex... (Dec '10) 41 min NJREAL 5
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr Steve III 433
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web