Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hating someone,or liking someone,based soley upon their race is a hateful,ignorant,miserable way to think and live. There are good and bad people in all races. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Doctor RALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

:)

“You,Them and I”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

I read through many of the comments on the racist forum and found a lot of generalities.Whites are guilty of this...Blacks are guilty of this..etc. like ALL Whites are guilty...ALL Blacks are guilty...ALL,ALL ALL.It's very sad and untrue.Like Dr. Reality says, and I am in agreement because it's true.Good and bad aren't how races should be labeled but individuals.And I'll throw this in...Babies have no choice of what their skin color will be when they are born.That's up to God and He obviously likes variety.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Ain't always true about living togtehr,or in perfect harmony,but I still felt like posting the song:)

“You,Them and I”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Great song Dr.Reality. And I'm definitely going to watch the movie suggested Captain O via YouTube.
Thank-you both of you,
sincerely,
Mefly2
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Mefly2 wrote:
Great song Dr.Reality. And I'm definitely going to watch the movie suggested Captain O via YouTube.
Thank-you both of you,
sincerely,
Mefly2
You funny funny,you are..
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hating someone,or liking someone,based soley upon their race is a hateful,ignorant,miserable way to think and live. There are good and bad people in all races. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Rabid Cat

Westmead, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Captain O wrote:
I've seen the Blue-eyes Browneyes documentary several times on German/Austrian TV, and Mrs. Jane Elliot is the best teacher on racism I've ever heard:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Actually she's a flip. A whole lot more to 'race' than colour.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:

You are absolutely correct about your 2 points above.

But, the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-American divide in the United States (US) goes MUCH, MUCH father than just differences of "race".

The divide between African Americans & White-Americans.--- Entails the way how African Americans talk. It entails African Americans behavior, actions & attitudes.

Here's an example.--- The phenomenon of "White Flight" in the United States (US).--- From the 1960s till now.---- Tens of millions of White families have fled from American urban centers, to the suburbs.

These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from African Americans NOT because of African Americans skin color. These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from African American murders, rapes, gangs, drug dealing, pimping, prostitution, robberies, burglaries, carjackings, assaults & thefts.

African Americans skin color was NOT the factor.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior, actions & attitudes was the factor.

It still is.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand you. Please explain.

You directed your above statement to the poster "Rabid Cat". He didn't respond back. But, I'll address it.---

What Rabid Cat stated, he was absolutely correct.

Which shows that the racial divide goes MUCH, MUCH farther than just differences of "race".---

In the United States (US), which groups have the LARGEST degree of division & polarization?--- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.

The divide between African Americans & White-Americans entails very deep divisions regarding ideology & class.

Very deep divisions regarding culture.

Very deep divisions regarding ways of talking, ways of acting & ways of reacting.

Just glancing over Topix Top Stories & African American forums.---Shows that there are VERY, VERY deep divisions between African Americans & White-Americans in this nation.

The divisions & polarization are further compounded by differences in ideology & in class.

An example.--- An area such as Beverly Hills compared to Watts.--- The differences between Beverly Hills compared to Watts entails WAY more than just differences in race or skin color.

The differences entail class, behavior, actions & attitudes.

African Americans & White-Americans will NEVER be close in this nation.

The interests of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans are NOT in harmony in this nation.

They will become even more discordant as time passes.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's how Obama got elected.

I must respectfully disagree with your point here.

It was MAINLY the political & social climate throughout the United States (US) from the autumn, 2006 till early November, 2008. Especially from September, 2008 till early November, 2008.

But, Barack DID have an advantage with White America. Since Barack was NOT a descendant of a black American slave.

Baracks mother was White. She was Irish-American.

Baracks father was a black African. From a black Kenyan ethnic group.

Right after Barack entered into the Democratic Party presidential primary. Since Obama was not a descendant of a black American slave.--- MANY (If not most) White-Americans considered Obama to be the more acceptable black person.

The Whites who voted for Barack.--- These Whites would NEVER have voted for African American "leaders" like Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson Sr., Al Sharpton, Charles Barron, Randall Robinson, Quannel X &/or Malik Shabazz.

Back in 2007, at the very beginning of the Democratic Party presidential primary.--- Barack was on record as having been against the American invasion of Iraq.

Obama promised hope & change.

Back in 2007 & leading up to the presidential election of November, 2008.--- The American public were very disillusioned with our nations president back then, George Bush, Jr..

Bush Jr. alienated the American public. Here's how.----

1. Bush Jr. overspending.

2. Bush Jr. not doing anything about the USs southern border.

3. Bush Jr. waiting until the very end of his presidential administration, to pardon border agents Ignacio Ramos & Jose Compeon.

It was MAINLY due to American soldiers being in quagmires in Afghanistan & Iraq. Especially in Iraq.

The American dead & wounded.

Also, the financial costs associated with Afghanistan & Iraq.

For Iraq alone, at least $40 billion per month.

Obama was on record as having been against the invasion of Iraq.

Obama promised hope & change.

So, it is no surprise that Obama was elected president.

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's how Obama got re-elected.

No, Barack Obamas "race" was not at the forefront of him getting re-elected.

Clearly, the election has been over with for almost 5 months now.

I'm NOT surprised that Democrat Barack Obama was re-elected president this last election.

In the leadup to this last election, the Democrat Obama administration maintained their coalition. The same coalition which won them the presidency back in November, 2008.

In the lead up to this last election, these policies by the Democrat Obama administration KEPT the coalition together. The same coalition which won them the presidency back in November, 2008.----

1. The Obama administration signing into law the "Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009".

This kept most of Americas women voting bloc on the side of the Obama administration.

Especially non-Hispanic White women. Non-Hispanic White women comprise a numerical majority of women in the United States (US).

2. The Obama administration protecting reproductive rights. Protecting abortion rights.

This kept most of Americas women voting bloc on the side of the Obama administration.

Especially non-Hispanic White women. Non-Hispanic White women comprise a numerical majority of women in this nation.

3. The Obama administration giving aid to college students.

This kept most of Americas college students on the side of the Obama administration.

Especially non-Hispanic White students. Non-Hispanic White students comprise a numerical majority of college students in the US.

4. The Obama administration bailing out Americas auto industry.

5. The Obama administration bailing out Americas auto unions & other unions.

This kept Americas non-Hispanic White male union leaders & members on the side of the Obama administration.

Americas non-Hispanic White women who are the wives & girlfriends of the non-Hispanic White male union leaders & members.--- Since their boyfriends or husbands were bailed out.--- The non-Hispanic White women who are the wives & girlfriends of these non-Hispanic White male union leaders & members were grateful.----

This kept the non-Hispanic White women who are the wives & girlfriends of the non-Hispanic White male union leaders & members.--- On the side of the Obama administration.

So, in the lead up to this last election.--- It is no surprise that the Democrat Obama administration was able to maintain their coalition. The same coalition which won them the presidency back in November, 2008.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

521 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Lyndi 171,416
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 529,793
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min ChristineM 716,239
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Faith 114,575
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 3,868
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Hidingfromyou 93,166
Is Vin Diesel gay? (Mar '09) 22 min andet1987 109
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,620
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••