Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#1 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Satan doesn't want your sympathy......you wants....YOUR SOUL. Satan is going to spend ETENITY IN HELL....and there won't be any changing that. So....what are we supposed to do??! Close our eyes and pray to Satan and say 'Hi, Mr. Satan. REALIZE that you're going to go to hell forever, and all, and I'm really sorry to hear that, if that makes you feel any better'??! Satan doesn't want your SYMPATHY!!!!!!!! He wants you to DIE AND GO TO HELL FOR HAVING REJECTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Satan doesn't want your sympathy......you wants....YOUR SOUL. Satan is going to spend ETENITY IN HELL....and there won't be any changing that. So....what are we supposed to do??! Close our eyes and pray to Satan and say 'Hi, Mr. Satan. REALIZE that you're going to go to hell forever, and all, and I'm really sorry to hear that, if that makes you feel any better'??! Satan doesn't want your SYMPATHY!!!!!!!! He wants you to DIE AND GO TO HELL FOR HAVING REJECTED THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!
you are hell bound for hating gays !!! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE FOR HATING GAYS !!! YOU ARE GAY YOURSELF !!! F U !!!!!!!!!!

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!!!!!!
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#4 Jun 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are hell bound for hating gays !!! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE FOR HATING GAYS !!! YOU ARE GAY YOURSELF !!! F U !!!!!!!!!!
you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!
f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!
you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.
you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!
you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.
what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!!!!!!
andet you've proved your point come on :) how long you gonna copy and paste, stick to the topic which is Sympathy for The Christ. Deserve your place in Heaven, prove us gays will got here too lol.
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#5 Jun 8, 2014
I mean if I die, and I don't see you there, you're toasted :)
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#6 Jun 8, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
andet you've proved your point come on :) how long you gonna copy and paste, stick to the topic which is Sympathy for The Christ. Deserve your place in Heaven, prove us gays will got here too lol.
He/she's a GAY LOZor IDi ot. he/she can't help it.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> He/she's a GAY LOZor IDi ot. he/she can't help it.

Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#8 Jun 8, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> He/she's a GAY LOZor IDi ot. he/she can't help it.
If I don't see him in Heaven with me I will come down to Hades to hunt him down lol

He better be there or else :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 8, 2014
only gays will go to heaven.

gay haters.......... straight to hell !! that is the truth !!

email me if Satan has a big one. thanks.
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#10 Jun 8, 2014
come on man there wont be no computers in Heaven, healthy life only :)

and if satan has a big one, what will you do? Come to Hell?
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#11 Jun 8, 2014
Wow, quite a discussion gonna be hilarious if it turns out the atheists are right, and when you die it's like turning off the light bulb, a simple cessation of being like we never existed. I would rather have that then heaven or anything else! To simply cease existing. Now that would be peaceful. Sadly though, I do not believe the atheists are right.

“I don't come here any more”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#12 Jun 8, 2014
dad of 3 wrote:
Wow, quite a discussion gonna be hilarious if it turns out the atheists are right, and when you die it's like turning off the light bulb, a simple cessation of being like we never existed. I would rather have that then heaven or anything else! To simply cease existing. Now that would be peaceful. Sadly though, I do not believe the atheists are right.
Says the guy who lets his children have incest...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Jun 8, 2014
DatGuyDoe99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who lets his children have incest...
ha ha :)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 8, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
come on man there wont be no computers in Heaven, healthy life only :)
and if satan has a big one, what will you do? Come to Hell?
i will jump from heaven and grab it from Dr Lunatics mouth.
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#16 Jun 9, 2014
and then, you can kiss Heaven goodbye

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#17 Jun 9, 2014
Sympathy for the Devil (the Stones)
Great tune! Always been one of my favorites! I was raised on vintage rock they played this at my HS prom, dancing to this love it!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#18 Jun 9, 2014
Jenji wrote:
Sympathy for the Devil (the Stones)
Great tune! Always been one of my favorites! I was raised on vintage rock they played this at my HS prom, dancing to this love it!
I like the GN'R cover of it..........

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#19 Jun 9, 2014
@Rider on the storm, that's because your taste in music sucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 27 min Tony 5,758
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,551
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 267,565
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr lee 234
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 607,285
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Lumajuice 796,694
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr pusherman_ 568,579
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web