CIA

Conservative Media

WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKE UP

Perris, CA

#2087 May 24, 2009
watefer wrote:
<quoted text>
CAVEAT EMPTOR??
I don't think you understand the meaning.
Caveat emptor is Latin for "Let the buyer beware". Generally caveat emptor is the property law doctrine that controls the sale of real property after the date of closing.
Under the doctrine of caveat emptor, the buyer could not recover from the seller for defects on the property that rendered the property unfit for ordinary purposes.
But be that as it may, you once again attempt to appear open minded and unbiased when anyone who has seen any of your posts knows you to be anything but.
More open than you think! Caveat Emptor used when you sucked and brainwashed into buying into immoral corrupted world leadersinto the ugly war-for-profitering enterprised ruckus that caused many inncocent world citizen to be slaughtered in name of filthy GREED and dirty Power! So you rather support corruption and evils system of the left and right wing nuts?

Perris, CA

#2088 May 24, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Again, the libs in this posting are too stupid to really carry on any type of debate. This last posting of yours pretty much sums it up. Your first sentence, "Hey we talking about Know in near present not in the way past Pops!" completely lacks any clarity, the grammar is horrible and the spelling (if that's what you'd call it...) is atrocious. What does "Hey, we talking about know in near present not in the way past pops!" mean? Is there a translator available. Wait, are you the guy from Germany? Are you a foreigner, cause if so, I'll do my best to try and understand what it is you're saying but if you're not, WHOA!!!
Hey i'd debated semi/intellectuals on other thread and forums, they understand me, off course lose and win some! BWHAHHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaa

One more thing , i heard it before , when you or anyone who can't counter or debate a topic, they will say you have problem with spelling to you mentally ... I heard it before YADA YADA More diatrible, BS ....from you NEOCON Ilks! BWHAHHAHHAHAAaaaaaaaaaa

<%o))).......
watefer

United States

#2089 May 24, 2009
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKE UP wrote:
<quoted text>More open than you think! Caveat Emptor used when you sucked and brainwashed into buying into immoral corrupted world leadersinto the ugly war-for-profitering enterprised ruckus that caused many inncocent world citizen to be slaughtered in name of filthy GREED and dirty Power! So you rather support corruption and evils system of the left and right wing nuts?
Sorry, I lost my gibberish to English dictionary. Please provide something coherent that makes sense and I will respond.

Perris, CA

#2090 May 24, 2009
watefer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I lost my gibberish to English dictionary. Please provide something coherent that makes sense and I will respond.
I'd debated semi/intellectuals and they understand, you one having the problem! You another ignorant ignorumus of a biggest arrogant of mendacious obsequious subservient of a real war mongering manfool for the fools, you Fool Stop being a fool of a fool, you stupid fool !

UNDERSTAND THIS! We waiting!
So you support the War-for-profitering enterprises?

Why do the Russia and USA want with Iraq,Afghansitan...?

What you now about Congo?

Whats with Coca-cola and India ?

Perris, CA

#2091 May 24, 2009
Oops finger fumble! Now = know! BWHAHhahaaaaaaaa

“you just wouldn't understand”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2092 May 24, 2009
FRACKING LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!!
monkeybusiness

Munich, Germany

#2093 May 25, 2009
The dumbed down "american" parasites won't understnd this, but it must be said anyway:

Your society is the road to hell! Why? Here is a hint: Violent apes are beginning to dominate your society, only because they are breeding the most. They will soon inherit a civilization they haven't created and are certainly unable to sustain. The evidence is overwhelming and the evolving tragedy is beyond anything humanity has experienced until now.
watefer

United States

#2094 May 25, 2009
monkeybusiness wrote:
The dumbed down "american" parasites won't understnd this, but it must be said anyway:
Your society is the road to hell! Why? Here is a hint: Violent apes are beginning to dominate your society, only because they are breeding the most. They will soon inherit a civilization they haven't created and are certainly unable to sustain. The evidence is overwhelming and the evolving tragedy is beyond anything humanity has experienced until now.
Wow, your "logic" defies explanation.

First, you imply that America is a parasitic society.
Then you state that "violent apes" (whatever that encompasses) will "inherit a civilization they haven't created" which is a parasitical action.
So, is this to mean that parasites are taking over parasites?

You are simply an ignorant tool that needs to stay in his box mumbling the NAZI Blutschwur and humming "Deutschland erwache" while fondling your privates with visions of supremacy that will never be reachable because of the inferiority of racism and nationalism that is inherent in all of your posts.
You need to look to a future that transcends your own inabilities and insecurities if you have any desire to rise above the ashes of the failures of your racist past.
watefer

United States

#2096 May 25, 2009
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKE UP wrote:
<quoted text>I'd debated semi/intellectuals and they understand, you one having the problem! You another ignorant ignorumus of a biggest arrogant of mendacious obsequious subservient of a real war mongering manfool for the fools, you Fool Stop being a fool of a fool, you stupid fool !
UNDERSTAND THIS! We waiting!
So you support the War-for-profitering enterprises?
Why do the Russia and USA want with Iraq,Afghansitan...?
What you now about Congo?
Whats with Coca-cola and India ?
Really, I'm the stupid fool?
At least I can see nationalism, racism, ignorance and intolerance for what it is while you seem to be in league with it.
I mean really, you fail to call out an ignorant fool like monkeybusiness for his vile posts because you agree with him. This makes you no better than him, does it?
I can only think that either you are as stupid as him, as hateful as him, as blind because of your hatred of the US as him or you simply have poor command of the English language.
Just because you spell the words correctly does not mean that you have them strung together correctly, does it?
Using two negatives in the same sentence doesn't not have the same meaning does it not?
monkeybusiness

Munich, Germany

#2097 May 25, 2009
xplode wrote:
<quoted text>You're too easy of a target.
Then I suggest you lift your probably fat "american" ass and get out of your well secluded subburb and visit Downtown L.A.... San Diego, Chicago, Miami, New York. Or maybe you feel the urge to visit your mexicans brothers?...or why don't take your whole family and immigrate to Latin America, Asia or Africa. Because someone like you, who can't think for themself and is instead walking through life, always believing the propaganda, put into his weak mind, needs some hard physical evidence in order to understand. Just like a swine which reacts only by a kick an the rear. I repeat, it is obvious, you are a typical "american, with a weak mind, a squahy brain.

Pierre France

“Cogito Ergo Sum”

Since: Feb 08

South of France

#2098 May 25, 2009
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Again, the libs in this posting are too stupid to really carry on any type of debate. This last posting of yours pretty much sums it up. Your first sentence, "Hey we talking about Know in near present not in the way past Pops!" completely lacks any clarity, the grammar is horrible and the spelling (if that's what you'd call it...) is atrocious. What does "Hey, we talking about know in near present not in the way past pops!" mean? Is there a translator available. Wait, are you the guy from Germany? Are you a foreigner, cause if so, I'll do my best to try and understand what it is you're saying but if you're not, WHOA!!!
You're a breath-taking example of what it is to be ignorant, arrogant and totally spoon-fed über reich-wing Amerinazi propaganda by the same sinister fucks that sucked the minds out of you during the Gold War, where your only enemy was fear itself.

Well done, Frank.
By your dense script, you prove my point.
You connedservatives are so staggeringly identical that I believe there's a factory in China stamping you out, like little tin wind-up robots, mewling the same mindless propaganda shit that only the truly illiterate or utterly brainwashed could believe without even posing a modicum of a question.

I don't hate America, nor do I hate Americans.

I hate idiots. Clueless idiots who are blinded by the Right.
I see every day the ravages fascism wrought in the silent, shaded spots in my country, and you, blind and mewling in the glaring light of your knee-jerking reich-wing fantasy world are EXACTLY the sort of drone stormtrooper idiot who made it happen.

Your bloviating hate of "teh libruls" (although, to be fair, your spelling and grammar is excellent, but then, the nazis were clever men too.....) is a happy-clapping status-symbol in the rigid little paradigm you wallow in.
You whine that I use the reference to "nazis" a lot, then slither and spin to deflect the fact that the GOP and the sly neocon swine who heisted it are, for all intents and purposes, nazis.
I saw a vicious, insipid and insinuative rot that gathered in your moral backbone like a black, oily cancer, and begin the destruction of America, and faced with the appalling apathy of my co-citizens and a level of ignorance that should be illegal in this century, chose to find somewhere were people still understand what freedom is, and not the shallow hype you swallow like good drones.

Here, feed your mind.

http://www.strike-the-root.com/52/goslin/gosl...

In case you were neoconfused about what fascism actually is...

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

Oh yeah, just a hint. Air your script.
Reading you is like wading through thick mud.
monkeybusiness

Munich, Germany

#2099 May 26, 2009
A Profile of the "civilized" US society:
15000 shot dead each year.
More than 100000 missing each year, without a trace.
Largest(and quickly rising)prison population in the world (also compared to total population).
Totally corrupt political class.
Wall Street gangsters rule, who have destroyed the middle class, make presidents at will and have robbed the US population to such an extend that wealth is now extremly concentrated in the hand of these ruling gangsters (on historical standards).
Results: Bankrupcy for everyone, exept the gangster elite. US manufacturing, like decency, has been destroyed. Third world infrastructure and education system (exeption: a very expensive education for the gangster elite). But record defense bugdets to conduct predatory wars.

Pierre France

“Cogito Ergo Sum”

Since: Feb 08

South of France

#2101 May 26, 2009
It's pretty obvious you're guessing, Xplode.
But it shows you're capable of swallowing whatever propaganda the sinister überclass fancy feeding you in the Land of the Boorish, Home of the Dumb.

Ever wondered why you consume until you're too bloated to reach your charge card ? Ever wondered why the word "Con" is at the beginning of "consume" ?

Notice the steep, downward spiral into the abyss you're currently plunging into ?

Wake up.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm...
watefer

Grand Rapids, MI

#2102 May 26, 2009
Pierre France wrote:
It's pretty obvious you're guessing, Xplode.
But it shows you're capable of swallowing whatever propaganda the sinister überclass fancy feeding you in the Land of the Boorish, Home of the Dumb.
Ever wondered why you consume until you're too bloated to reach your charge card ? Ever wondered why the word "Con" is at the beginning of "consume" ?
Notice the steep, downward spiral into the abyss you're currently plunging into ?
Wake up.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm...
So, the font of your wisdom is George Carlin? An entertaining comedian to be sure but hardly a wellspring of factual matter. Not only that but his position was unabashedly communist.
You seem to despise consumerism, all well and good but you fail to look at your own country as well as the rest of the world. As if france has no credit cards, really?
One could as easily state that because the majority of credit cards are being held by the rich in france the access to the same financial rights is somewhat less then egalitarian.
Even if the current crisis started in the US why did much of the rest of the world invest in the same thing if not for the illusion of vast return of wealth? If you are so against greed (while I may think this is wrong it is your right) how can you be so naive as to think that greed respects borders, nationalities, races and religions?
Would it not be much more fair to blame humanity itself for I really fail to see altruism as being a European phenomena. It being so hard to spot and all.
And as to the politics?
Have you any idea of where "Realpolitik" was born? It's not a very US sounding term, is it?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rea...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Realpo...

Not all US citizens are stupid nor are all conservatives religious or racist. You suffer from the bias of the liberal in thinking that all of your opponents are under the same blanket. One could just as easily argue that all liberals wear birkenstocks carry around the "little red book" and get their marching orders from Michael Moore. Now, I ask you how dumb is that?

“Namaste”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2103 May 26, 2009
PATRIOT FROM OHIO wrote:
The republicunts already destroyed America
<<<<<QUOTE >>>>>>> >
Wow what a dumb statement!
But true?

“Namaste”

Location hidden

#2104 May 26, 2009
Without the offensiveness.

“Namaste”

Location hidden

#2105 May 26, 2009
lilaclady wrote:
People who don't believe in God have been destroying the world for a very long time.
HA HA HA!!! Another religious nutcase. What haveatheist or those of other religions than yours done to "destroy" America or the world?

“Namaste”

Location hidden

#2106 May 26, 2009
lilaclady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't personally know any theives.
I have read about some in the newspapers and seen them on the news.
You yourself are one, you dont know yourself? And you've been in the paper??? Prideful of your activities, huh?

“Namaste”

Location hidden

#2107 May 26, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true then US inflation would be astronomical.
It is not.
Leave the rabbit hole, Alice, and come into reality anytime.
Thank you, well said.

“Namaste”

Location hidden

#2108 May 26, 2009
Rob wrote:
For someone who doesn't believe in God, You sure have a lot to say about it.
I don't believe in little green men. However, I don't get upset when other people talk about them. You are a hateful person that wants everybody to be as unhappy as you are.
Your opinion will not change the beliefs of christians. Funny thing is, is that the only one that cares about you is the God that you don't believe in. What a sad piece of crap.
<quoted text>
No, I think he likes to debate, and hates it when he sees someone using their "God" as an excuse for their stupidity and ignorance and arrogance. I get annoyed with it too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Neville Thompson 42,260
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Ooogah Boogah 950,816
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Neville Thompson 278,444
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Adam 615,852
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 54 min Botam boy 310
JNS Impex Exporter of pharmaceuticals, and Gene... (Apr '11) 1 hr Mione 3
Poll What's the best way to meet women if you're shy? (Aug '08) 1 hr 1212abc 47
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MUQ2 14,355
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr marge 627,619
More from around the web