WE WANT AMERICA BACK! Asap!

WE WANT AMERICA BACK! Asap!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Bonafide

Glenview, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2013
WE WANT AMERICA BACK!

I heard a song recently that struck a chord in my heart that vibrated long after the song had finished. The message is heartbreakingly true of the condition of our beloved country today. Here's the lyrics to the song entitled, We Want America Back! by Jeff R. Steele.
Something is wrong with America.
She once held the Bible as her conscience and guide.
But we've allowed those who hold nothing to be sacred,
Like Sodom of old, to push morals aside.
Where are the men who once stood for right?
And the women who championed their cause?
We must return to the values we lost,
Before this country we love is totally lost.

We want America back.
We want America back,
From those who have no self-control,
We want America back.
This nation is like a runaway train,
Headed down the wrong track,
It's time for the army of God to arise,
And say we want America back.

(In a rich, resonant bass voice, the lead singer narrates the following incredible plea with We Want America Back! music playing softly in the background):

I love America. But I do not love what she has become. Scripture says 'Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord', and America has forgotten the Godly foundation on which she was built. Something is wrong.
Our children are asked to attend public schools that in many cases resemble war zones, without even the most basic right of any soldier...the right to pray to the God of heaven. Many times a wild-eyed, drug-addicted, gun-carrying teenager is allowed to stay in school, while our Supreme Court decided to expel God from the classroom over thirty years ago. Something is wrong.
Television daily bombards the senses of our nation with the idea that wrong is right, that the abnormal is normal, that the abhorrent is acceptable, and that what God calls an abomination is nothing more than an alternate life-style. And its had an effect. Thirty years ago, the number one television program in America was 'The Andy Griffith Show.' Look what we have today. Something is wrong.
When our government can pass out contraceptives to children in school without parental consent, and yet the Gideons can no longer pass out the Bible on campus...something is wrong. When our leaders can say to your children and mine that premarital sex is all right as long as it's safe...yes...something is wrong.
And I for one am ready for a change. I will say to my government, "I'm not raising dogs at my house; I'm raising children...created in the image and likeness of almighty God. And I'm going to teach them the Bible. If the Bible says it's right...it's right. And if the Bible says it's wrong...it's wrong."
The only hope that America has is that Godly men and women of character will stand together as one mighty army and declare to the immoral, the impure, the obscene and the foul, "Your days of unlimited access the minds of America are over. The army of God, that has been silent for too long, is taking America back!"
The narration stops and the singing of the chorus resumes:
We want America back.
We want America back,
We want America back.
And say we want America back!
http://www.jlfoundation.net/we-want-america-b...
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#2 Feb 24, 2013
America is NOT jesus land,get used to it

www.nobeliefs.com

The United States Constitution serves as the law of the land for America and indicates the intent of our Founding Fathers.
The Constitution forms a secular document, and nowhere does it appeal to God, Christianity, Jesus, or any supreme being.(For those who think the date of the Constitution contradicts the last sentence, see note 1 at the end.)
The U.S. government derives from people (not God), as it clearly states in the preamble: "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union...." The omission of God in the Constitution did not come out of forgetfulness, but rather out of the Founding Fathers purposeful intentions to keep government separate from religion.

Although the Constitution does not include the phrase "Separation of Church & State," neither does it say "Freedom of religion." However, the Constitution implies both in the 1st Amendment. As to our freedoms, the 1st Amendment provides exclusionary wording:

Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.[bold caps, mine]

Thomas Jefferson made an interpretation of the 1st Amendment to his January 1st, 1802 letter to the Committee of the Danbury Baptist Association calling it a "wall of separation between church and State." Madison had also written that "Strongly guarded... is the separation between religion and government in the Constitution of the United States." There existed little controversy about this interpretation from our Founding Fathers.
Christian American

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Feb 26, 2013
WOW, American has defiantly gone into the toilet after reading the Devilish thoughts of the second person on this list. Their thoughts and views are the very reason we have Kids being Killed in our Schools and in our Theaters. If you knew anything about this great Nation you would know that GOD is all over it and is written in our constitutions and bylaws. Try doing a history search on the men who wrote the Constitution and the other articles in witch this Great and Godly Country was built on. We did not have the problems in this country till we started kicking GOD out and putting out the 10 Commandments out of our Whit House and our Courts. We took away all that we had to look forward too and our standards and morals from our kids. They have nothing to look forward to and all they see is death, killing, video games, phones and barley see there parents due to us being so greedy that we both have to work to have the 1MM dollar homes 3 Cars, Boats and riches at the expense of our kids while they walk the streets, get fed trash on the internet and gaming systems and do not know what reality is any more nor do they have any vivid imagination. They do not go out to play and stretch their imaginations, they just sit in front of the TV and play games, Cell Phones and Murder and Mayhem that they watch and see and believe that they can do the same thing and everything will be alright. I agree strongly with the words of the song that the steels wrote and if you look back on history this is the worst we have ever had in America. If you do not believe me look at our graduating students today they are holding signs on the street corners and hold signs up for companies because it is easy work and does not require an education or hard labor. We are raising a week willed generation that will destroy America the rest of the way if we do not change our ways. We have allowed our Government to tell us we can not punish our kids and we can not teach them what we hold near and dear to our hearts. You want Change as our President said try GOD he can effect change and will make it better for America a Foreign President can to change anything nor can he fix it. We were fixed and happy when we had GOD running the country through Godly Men and Women. We were one Nation Under God Indivisible and Justice for all. Where is that justice now?? Bring GOD back into the schools and into our nation and remove the old smutty SATIN and we will have a great and powerful nation again. But keep GOD out and that nasty SATIN in and America will fall to her knees and you will be asking your self how did we ever get this way. You gave in and quit on GOD and he gave up on you. Next time you decide to write your Devilish statements on a blog do your history and find out what this great nation was built on and founded on and get to know the Great GOD of this nation.
Sharkey

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Christian American wrote:
WOW, American has defiantly gone into the toilet after reading the Devilish thoughts of the second person on this list. Their thoughts and views are the very reason we have Kids being Killed in our Schools and in our Theaters. If you knew anything about this great Nation you would know that GOD is all over it and is written in our constitutions and bylaws. Try doing a history search on the men who wrote the Constitution and the other articles in witch this Great and Godly Country was built on. We did not have the problems in this country till we started kicking GOD out and putting out the 10 Commandments out of our Whit House and our Courts. We took away all that we had to look forward too and our standards and morals from our kids. They have nothing to look forward to and all they see is death, killing, video games, phones and barley see there parents due to us being so greedy that we both have to work to have the 1MM dollar homes 3 Cars, Boats and riches at the expense of our kids while they walk the streets, get fed trash on the internet and gaming systems and do not know what reality is any more nor do they have any vivid imagination. They do not go out to play and stretch their imaginations, they just sit in front of the TV and play games, Cell Phones and Murder and Mayhem that they watch and see and believe that they can do the same thing and everything will be alright. I agree strongly with the words of the song that the steels wrote and if you look back on history this is the worst we have ever had in America. If you do not believe me look at our graduating students today they are holding signs on the street corners and hold signs up for companies because it is easy work and does not require an education or hard labor. We are raising a week willed generation that will destroy America the rest of the way if we do not change our ways. We have allowed our Government to tell us we can not punish our kids and we can not teach them what we hold near and dear to our hearts. You want Change as our President said try GOD he can effect change and will make it better for America a Foreign President can to change anything nor can he fix it. We were fixed and happy when we had GOD running the country through Godly Men and Women. We were one Nation Under God Indivisible and Justice for all. Where is that justice now?? Bring GOD back into the schools and into our nation and remove the old smutty SATIN and we will have a great and powerful nation again. But keep GOD out and that nasty SATIN in and America will fall to her knees and you will be asking your self how did we ever get this way. You gave in and quit on GOD and he gave up on you. Next time you decide to write your Devilish statements on a blog do your history and find out what this great nation was built on and founded on and get to know the Great GOD of this nation.
You are a fake and phony bigoted drama queen!
You want america to go back to a time when bigots like you had too much power.
People are standing up and STOMPING DOWN your ilk, with your LIES about your immature, pouting "god".
You are worshipping the wrong god here. Your god sounds like a pouting WIMP who WHINES when he doesn't get his way. "You turn your back on me? Well I'll turn my back on YOU!" Your god needs to GROW UP some, or YOU do.
You need a god that is powerful enough not to quit just because "people quit on him". Your god sounds weak.
Put down that bible and try THE NEW 21ST CENTURY TESTAMENT OF HUMANKIND. It's about humans discovering the "Satin" and god WITHIN THEM.
Sharkey

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Bonafide wrote:
WE WANT AMERICA BACK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g8_rvR7ykoIXX
I heard a song recently that struck a chord in my heart that vibrated long after the song had finished. The message is heartbreakingly true of the condition of our beloved country today. Here's the lyrics to the song entitled, We Want America Back! by Jeff R. Steele.
Something is wrong with America.
She once held the Bible as her conscience and guide.
But we've allowed those who hold nothing to be sacred,
Like Sodom of old, to push morals aside.
Where are the men who once stood for right?
And the women who championed their cause?
We must return to the values we lost,
Before this country we love is totally lost.
We want America back.
We want America back,
We want America back.
(In a rich, resonant bass voice, the lead singer narrates the following incredible plea with We Want America Back! music playing softly in the background):
I love America. But I do not love what she has become. Scripture says 'Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord', and America has forgotten the Godly foundation on which she was built. Something is wrong.
Our children are asked to attend public schools that in many cases resemble war zones, without even the most basic right of any soldier...the right to pray to the God of heaven. Many times a wild-eyed, drug-addicted, gun-carrying teenager is allowed to stay in school, while our Supreme Court decided to expel God from the classroom over thirty years ago. Something is wrong.
Television daily bombards the senses of our nation with the idea that wrong is right, that the abnormal is normal, that the abhorrent is acceptable, and that what God calls an abomination is nothing more than an alternate life-style. And its had an effect. Thirty years ago, the number one television program in America was 'The Andy Griffith Show.' Look what we have today. Something is wrong.
When our government can pass out contraceptives to children in school without parental consent, and yet the Gideons can no longer pass out the Bible on campus...something is wrong. When our leaders can say to your children and mine that premarital sex is all right as long as it's safe...yes...something is wrong.
And I for one am ready for a change. I will say to my government, "I'm not raising dogs at my house; I'm raising children...created in the image and likeness of almighty God. And I'm going to teach them the Bible. If the Bible says it's right...it's right. And if the Bible says it's wrong...it's wrong."
The only hope that America has is that Godly men and women of character will stand together as one mighty army and declare to the immoral, the impure, the obscene and the foul, "Your days of unlimited access the minds of America are over. The army of God, that has been silent for too long, is taking America back!"
The narration stops and the singing of the chorus resumes:
We want America back.
We want America back,
We want America back.
And say we want America back!
http://www.jlfoundation.net/we-want-america-b...
"God" is not the way man makes him out to be.
God is not judgemental to anyone of any race, sexuality, or wealth status. God is not a punishing entity, harsh parent, or cruel executive: he is an energy of complete love and acceptance for everything.
This song highlights your total hypocricy, and your making god into some kind of idol that shares the same bigotries as you.
Don't make your god look bad by being a bigot. Get rid of that blasphemous song.
Christian American

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Feb 26, 2013
The first thing that you must understand is that God wants you to have a secure eternity. The Bible says,
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." - I John 5:13
God wants you to know that you have eternal life, and he has provided a way for you to know that for sure. There are only a few simple steps that you must understand.
I. Realize That Every Man Is A Sinner
"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" - Romans 3:10 The Bible is telling us that not one human has lived a perfect, sinless life. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" - Romans 3:23 If there is one thing every man has in common, it is that we are all sinners. Each one of us is guilty of breaking the Law of God. This is called sin. Since we are guilty of sin, we are no longer perfect, and we fall short of God's glory (His perfection).
II. Realize That There Is A Price On Sin
"For the wages of sin is death;" - Romans 6:23a
The word wage is another word for payment or paycheck. The Bible tells us that the wage or payment for sin is death. In the Bible, there are two types of death, the first is explained in Hebrews 9:27.
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" - Hebrews 9:27
The first death is a physical death. Every one of us has an appointment with this type of death. There is, however, a second type of death.
"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." - Revelation 20:14,15
The second death is where a person pays for his sins. He is eternally separated from a Holy, Righteous God in a lake of fire. This is a place where we all deserve, but don't have to go.
III. Realize That Someone Already Paid That Price
Even though we all deserve Hell, God provided a way for you to be saved from it. He tells us,
"...but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." - Romans 6:23b
God has a gift for you. That gift is eternal life. It is completely, totally, 100% free! God sent His perfect Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross and pay for your sins. Three days later, He rose again. He sacrificed himself so every sinner would have a chance to go to Heaven.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
IV. Realize That You Must Accept Christ To Go To Heaven
God loved you so much that He sent His son as a gift for you. There is only one way that you can receive this gift.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." - Romans 10:9,10
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." - Romans 10:13
If you understand you are a sinner that cannot save yourself, that you deserve the second death in Hell, and you believe that Jesus died and rose again for you, then you can be saved today! If you are willing to simply ask Jesus to save you and put your trust in Him and Him alone to take you to Heaven, pray this simple prayer and believe it in your heart:
Christian American

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Dear Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve Hell and can't save myself from it. I am trusting you today as my only way to get to Heaven. Please save me and take me to Heaven when I die. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
If you just trusted Christ as your Saviour, please let us know! Help us out by clicking here, filling out the short form, and telling us that you've trusted Christ as your Saviour. We'll send you some material that can help you grow in your Christian life. God Bless You!
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#10 Feb 26, 2013

a) it aint coming back.

b) get used to it.

c) brace for impact.
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2013
marxism is EVIL wrote:
America is NOT jesus land,get used to it

Yes it is. You get used to it.
marxism is EVIL wrote:
The United States Constitution serves as the law of the land for America and indicates the intent of our Founding Fathers.
The Constitution forms a secular document, and nowhere does it appeal to God, Christianity, Jesus, or any supreme being.(For those who think the date of the Constitution contradicts the last sentence, see note 1 at the end.)
The U.S. government derives from people (not God), as it clearly states in the preamble: "We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union...." The omission of God in the Constitution did not come out of forgetfulness, but rather out of the Founding Fathers purposeful intentions to keep government separate from religion.
Although the Constitution does not include the phrase "Separation of Church & State," neither does it say "Freedom of religion." However, the Constitution implies both in the 1st Amendment. As to our freedoms, the 1st Amendment provides exclusionary wording:
Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.[bold caps, mine]
Thomas Jefferson made an interpretation of the 1st Amendment to his January 1st, 1802 letter to the Committee of the Danbury Baptist Association calling it a "wall of separation between church and State." Madison had also written that "Strongly guarded... is the separation between religion and government in the Constitution of the United States." There existed little controversy about this interpretation from our Founding Fathers.

Bunch of moron revolutionaries who have been nothing but problems since day 01. Jeff didnt write the 1A. It simply states no established religion or law to prevent free worship. Unless they want to selectively burn down a church at Waco. They dont even go by their own documents if they ever did. What ever was is no more (see: U.S. Civil War)
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Americans want America Back lets get it
Klink

El Dorado Springs, MO

#13 Feb 26, 2013

Remember when JFK reversed immigration policy towards Latin America?

Remember when Clinton enacted NAFTA and outsourced industry to Mexico & China?

That's when the end began. There is no coming back. Washington does not want that.

Most of America dont even know what the problem is and still support illegal immigration. The media is controlled and will never report the devastation done to us.

All began soon after the Civil War with CHRISTMAS. Yep, before the Civil War x-mass was illegal or just not practiced in most states, because it is a Catholic holiday. Who are the immigrants? Latins. Who is running Washington? Latins. And this is why they want to destroy the middle class in the west - because it is not Latin. It's a big religious problem.

so turn the teevee off - there will be no recovery.

www.youtube.com/user/EconomyCommodityNews/vid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min Truthiness 2,139
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 600,259
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min lightbeamrider 866,216
evidence the earth does not rotate 1 min Richard Paulson 3
I don't wanna stay on the line! He's gonna beat... 1 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Pegasus 272,475
disabled sex (Jun '14) 1 min garath 11
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 8 hr imr 48
More from around the web