First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jul 21, 2009
He is a theif. He is raping white America. And he is good at denying personal responsibility for his actions.

But still. His Mom was white and he was raised by whites. I don't want to claim him as white, but he is probably more white than black.

Since: Jul 09

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jul 21, 2009
does it really matter??
Cherianne

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3 Jul 21, 2009
Curtis Lowe wrote:
He is a theif. He is raping white America. And he is good at denying personal responsibility for his actions.
But still. His Mom was white and he was raised by whites. I don't want to claim him as white, but he is probably more white than black.
Curtis

Obama is more white than black. He was raised by a white woman, which makes him more white. The rest of the world look on Obama as white. Standing up against our black people in Africa (just around the corner from Kenya), Obama is definately white. The Kenyans are very "dark black".

Since: Aug 08

Flushing, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2009
He's mixed, classify him as such.

Anyway
You claim he's "raping White America" but you stop and say "but still his mom was White and he was raised by Whites" WTF?!

So what would that say about White people then?
What if he was 100% White, would it then be Ok?
You're talking in circles.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#5 Jul 21, 2009
Noelle212 wrote:
He's mixed, classify him as such.
Anyway
You claim he's "raping White America" but you stop and say "but still his mom was White and he was raised by Whites" WTF?!
So what would that say about White people then?
What if he was 100% White, would it then be Ok?
You're talking in circles.
Yeah, I do that alot. Thanks.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#6 Jul 21, 2009
Cherianne wrote:
<quoted text>
Curtis
Obama is more white than black. He was raised by a white woman, which makes him more white. The rest of the world look on Obama as white. Standing up against our black people in Africa (just around the corner from Kenya), Obama is definately white. The Kenyans are very "dark black".
I agree. But blacks seem to love him. But he is white. I get so confused sometimes.
Terhi

Anchorage, AK

#7 May 23, 2014
Standards for blackness in the US are very low, and people here think too much of whites, even the ones that are not white themselves.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#8 May 23, 2014
"Is Obama Really Black?"
No.....Obama's kinda coffee with cream colored.

But as the OP stated,Obama IS a liar, a thief and he is raping America.
He's also very good at denying personal responsibility for his actions and deceiving low information voters.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#9 May 23, 2014
Terhi wrote:
Standards for blackness in the US are very low,
Blacks have always had low standards.
Terhi wrote:
and people here think too much of whites,
even the ones that are not white themselves.
One can NEVER think Too much of whites.
White Folks gave you freedom, spoons, forks, refrigerators, TV's and cheeseburgers.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#10 May 23, 2014
Curtis Lowe wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But blacks seem to love him. But he is white. I get so confused sometimes.
Not to worry about your sometimes confusion.
Obama supporters are confused ALL the time.
Terhi

Anchorage, AK

#11 May 24, 2014
@Cisco Kid

"Blacks have always had low standards.."

The standard for blackness is so low that anybody can qualify at this point. This has nothing to do with blacks having low standards.

"One can never think too much of whites. White folks gave you freedom, spoons, forks, refrigerators, TV's and cheeseburgers."

If you're all about accomplishment intended to impress people, then you're no more than an animal. In the animal kingdom impressing others is only necessary for sex.
Terhi

Anchorage, AK

#12 May 24, 2014
Much of the technology that came from Europe has tremendous downsides. Cars, for instance, kill millions of people every year, pollute the environment, instigate wars for oil, etc. Planes crash. Not to mention, these are the things you can easily live without on planet earth. And the freedom you mentioned, is unfortunately financially restricted, and has a whole lot of other limitations.
Does not matter

Anchorage, AK

#13 May 24, 2014
Obama can be either black or white or black and white or even someone without racial or ethnic identity. It's his choice because it's doesn't really matter if you're black or white. Racism has nothing to do with America. It was brought here from the old world just like many other useless things that people are still so tenacious of. Things that can be or could've been easily shed.

Plus, if you identify as black only in the states while having a white parent, there is always an implication that you think too little of black people or too much of whites. If you do that in reverse, and identify as white with literally non- snow white skin, some people might have a problem with it. Although, you can simply say that it doesn't matter if you're black or white. So it works in either direction with the same argument.
It does not matter

Anchorage, AK

#14 May 24, 2014
Obama can be either black or white or black and white or even someone without the racial or ethnic identity. It's his choice because it's doesn't really matter if you're black or white. Racism has nothing to do with America really. It was brought here from the old world just like many other useless things that people are still so tenacious of. Things that can be or could've been easily shed upon entering America.

Plus, if you identify as black only in the states while having a white parent, there is always an implication that you think too little of blacks or too much of whites. If you do that in reverse, and identify as white with literally non- snow white skin, some people might have a problem with it knowing that you have a black parent. Although, you can simply say that it doesn't matter if you're black or white in a case like this as well. So it works in either direction with the same argument.
bleagh

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#15 May 27, 2014
test
I am me

Anchorage, AK

#16 May 30, 2014
It's actually pretty racist and rude to point out race in people.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#17 May 30, 2014
I am me wrote:
It's actually pretty racist and rude to point out race in people.
I agree.
So why are black folks so eager and ready to do exactly that?
I am me

Juneau, AK

#18 Jun 30, 2014
Obama can always claim only his white heritage, which is on his mom's side, and tell Americans that the reason why he doesn't claim the other heritage is because it's not even worth mentioning...It'll be closer to the actuality of things.

It's so true that pointing out race on people is so rude, racist and extremely distasteful!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 30, 2014
either black or white only.

brown is nasty.(brown noser)
I am me

Juneau, AK

#20 Jul 6, 2014
Blacks only brownnose whites. You often hear blacks tell whites that they are just like them. However, you never hear blacks tell the same thing to Asians, Hispanics or Native Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 818,238
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min Good-Evil 2,031
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 579,346
Doomsday's naysayers Apocalypse pending.... 12 min paint happy 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Porkpie Hat 270,194
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 28 min rajevas 106
Rajkot gay Topix 34 min rajevas 13
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Seentheotherside 609,932
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr uknaked 98,013
More from around the web