Wake up, White America!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#1 Aug 22, 2014
Kinda wonder sometimes why the Lord, or should I say, European-America men, allowed terrorists to pull off the most devastating Islamic terrorist event in human history. I started a thread called 'Wake up, Black America!'...so let's see how many of you racist white screwballs keep THIS thread going. 4 REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2014
Where's that weak white racist that keeps the 'Wake up, black America!' thread going??! Nothing but a weak racist falling apart over the CHANGE taking place in the land of stolen treasures.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#3 Aug 22, 2014
Just as I thought......All of you racist cowards can post all night long about blacks and Hispanics..........but you ain't got nothing to say about the many evils that come from among many of your own race of people......DO YOU???
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#4 Aug 22, 2014
Your young .....BOYS...shoot up schools.....they urinate on enemy corpses!!!!!....they rape and kill young Iraqi and Afghan females!!!!!!!!..and so when the Islamic extremists stun America with unspeakable acts of TERROR!!!!!!!...I don't feel sorry for some of you CORRUPT BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#6 Aug 23, 2014
If it's one thing I can stand it's a THEIF!!!!!!!! And that's you call people who MURDER other people to take their land!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#7 Aug 24, 2014
Look at you....COWARDS.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#9 Aug 25, 2014
You ain't MAN ENOUGH, Johnny Klan, to stand up for your own kind??!!! I know WHY!!!! Because you're a spineless COWARD!!!!!!!!!!

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#10 Sep 9, 2014
I didn't even know this thread existed till DeAngelo mentioned it on the "other thread"(You know, the one where Johnny gives well-reasoned posts <smiles>).

So, waddaya wanna rap 'bout, Bo'?
coffee luvr

Webster, TX

#12 Sep 9, 2014
crime is caused by races feuding with each other, cause everbody wants everbody else to be just like them.
http://www.cnsnews.com/video/national/oreilly...

yes
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#13 Sep 9, 2014
School students MUST IDENTIFY which students, usually young white males, seem to give clues that they might be a REAL danger...and MUST BE STOPPPED. You know, if I was a police officer, I would really hate mowing down some dysfunctional kid bent on harming innocent life......but if it's either me, and all of the innocents....and HIM......I would mow him down as if I was attacking the devil himself.....and then let his parents try to figure out....where they went wrong.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#14 Sep 10, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
School students MUST IDENTIFY which students, usually young white males, seem to give clues that they might be a REAL danger...and MUST BE STOPPPED. You know, if I was a police officer, I would really hate mowing down some dysfunctional kid bent on harming innocent life......but if it's either me, and all of the innocents....and HIM......I would mow him down as if I was attacking the devil himself.....and then let his parents try to figure out....where they went wrong.
You mean like Officer Wilson had to take out Michael "Gentle Giant" Brown? Like that ;)

(Watch 'the board' light up now....)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#15 Sep 10, 2014
Senecus wrote:
I didn't even know this thread existed till DeAngelo mentioned it on the "other thread"(You know, the one where Johnny gives well-reasoned posts <smiles>).
So, waddaya wanna rap 'bout, Bo'?
You are of your father....THE DEVIL.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#16 Sep 11, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> You are of your father....THE DEVIL.
Now why do you write that to me ,Bo'? Just for asking a question or participating in a discussion?

You have the same opportunity to discuss something , or offer a rebuttal, yet you choose just to throw out inane ad hominems and run....

Sad that.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#17 Sep 11, 2014
Don't know where to post this, but Muslims are Muslims, including the one in the White House in spite of his inspired teleprompter speech last night. Johnny are you listening?

TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:17 AM

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/break...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#18 Sep 11, 2014
yon wrote:
Don't know where to post this, but Muslims are Muslims, including the one in the White House in spite of his inspired teleprompter speech last night. Johnny are you listening?
TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 11, 2014, 10:17 AM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/break...
Good a place as any ,Yon. Yes , all of America, Wake Up -----
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#19 Sep 11, 2014
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#20 Sep 12, 2014
Affirmative Action for Military -

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Updated: 11:52 a.m. on Friday, September 12, 2014

U.S. Army sociologists are worried that a lack of black officers leading its combat troops will have detrimental effect on minorities and lead to fewer black officers in top leadership posts.

“The issue exists. The leadership is aware of it,” Brig. Gen. Ronald Lewis toldUSA Today on Thursday.“The leadership does have an action plan in place. And it’s complicated.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/...

Next it will be AA for Homo-z

America is in deep trouble

America Is On The Verge Of Losing Its Place In The World As No. 1The U.S. economy is the largest economy in the world.

But it wasn't always the largest.

And it's unlikely to remain the largest economy for much longer.

The chart above comes to us via Deutsche Bank's Jim Reid.

One look at the chart and it's pretty clear that it may not be very long before we start saying the U.S. is No. 2.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-rise-and...

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#21 Sep 12, 2014
Lololololol!!!!......hahahahah ahaha!!!.....lolololololololol !!.....aaaawww mane!.....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#22 Sep 12, 2014
yon wrote:
Affirmative Action for Military -
By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Updated: 11:52 a.m. on Friday, September 12, 2014
U.S. Army sociologists are worried that a lack of black officers leading its combat troops will have detrimental effect on minorities and lead to fewer black officers in top leadership posts.
“The issue exists. The leadership is aware of it,” Brig. Gen. Ronald Lewis toldUSA Today on Thursday.“The leadership does have an action plan in place. And it’s complicated.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/...
Next it will be AA for Homo-z
America is in deep trouble
America Is On The Verge Of Losing Its Place In The World As No. 1The U.S. economy is the largest economy in the world.
But it wasn't always the largest.
And it's unlikely to remain the largest economy for much longer.
The chart above comes to us via Deutsche Bank's Jim Reid.
One look at the chart and it's pretty clear that it may not be very long before we start saying the U.S. is No. 2.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chart-rise-and...
Really?
Please explain Colin Powell.
I was once(In Iraq) the Battalion Commanders driver and I would have followed him to HELL..I was a white E-4 and he was a Black O-5.(Now a BG)..

Have you served?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#23 Sep 12, 2014
Except for the Virginia Tech mass shootings, I know don't know of ANY school shootings that were perpetrated by anyone other than young white males. Wake up, White America. You're murderous sons are dying and going to hell right before your confused eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Spider1954 63,198
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 4 min Marcen18064742 64
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 49 min Eduardo 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Rosa_Winkel 973,529
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,358
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 653,560
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,562
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 106,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web