Jetliners are destroying the earth's ...

Jetliners are destroying the earth's ozone layer.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 26, 2013
One of man's greatest inventions, obviously, is jet air travel. And it's no secret that I'm one of many who are absolutely fascinated with the big jets, the jumbo jets,the widebody jets! Absolutely incredible, unREAL!! But, at the same time, let's 'keep it REAL': WHY are we seeing some of the craziest bad weather phenomenons in history??! I mean, Oklahoma just had what is being labeled 'the WORST TORNADO IN HUMAN HISTORY!!' For REAL??! I mean, we're talking since Adam and Eve were the first two human beings on earth!! But, actually, I don't see how the weather people saying that could know that for sure when they, personally, have only been on earth less than a hundred years, and since technology has been around less than two hundred years, and since there are many places on earth that have turbulent weather where man has never ventured. But, either way, jet air travel is playing a major role in disrupting the earth's weather patterns and occurrences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min LAWEST100 636,826
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min RiversideRedneck 27,615
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min X Pendable 181,880
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min LAWEST100 44,025
Wtf 47 min Unavailableusername 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 53 min WasteWater 1,412
Why do White Women think Blacks actually love t... (Apr '12) 53 min John 330
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr WasteWater 4,707
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 968,644
More from around the web