Why do people spend so much time hati...

Why do people spend so much time hating people ???

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Greenfield, MA

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Well i think they hate them also !!!
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#2 Jun 21, 2012
a don,t know,,,
A resident of wonderland

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2012
I have wondered this myself. What I think is sometimes they must be very unhappy with theirselves and they want to share it with the rest of us...Since I have been reading Topix about the area I live in I notice people are so quick to start belittling others when sometimes they do not even know that person. It is heartbreaking to see. I have also noticed they are very slow if ever to come to the aide of another or if another ask a reasonible question....but when it comes to hating on someone they are quick to be right involved....Goodness gracious I never knew people could be so ugly....Lord forbid a person misspells a word in my neck of the woods...then you take a chance that you are going to be ripped apart...Pretty much thought of as stupid ..One of my best friends is a Professional engineer and he can't spell well at all.... but he is one of the most brilliant people I know. I have been witness to this. I get in awe of his business successes, his reputation and the amazing people he has in his world. He is also one of the friends I have invited to look at the area I live but I warned him to be careful if he decides to reach out and help someone because they might bite him:) When I invited some of my friends to my community through Topix ..I thought because of their expertise in their professions in some way they could offer people in the community i live suggestions that may help them better the community and suggestions on how to bring changes they say they seek.....the correct and proper way...but you know what me and my friends discovered, folks really don't want to change things they just want to fuss,argue and complain about them and also some of what they consider to be problems or wrongful really are not. I was hoping that folks could help them see that and they would feel better. Some of my friends said my idea was great but it would be put to better use else where. Now I have to hear all the time to get my heart off of my sleeve... When I post on Topix I consider the issue at hand...the act itself not the people involved ...I never knew people were filled with so much meaness toward their neighbors and the world all over was full of hate...I must have had my head way too far in the sand.....It is sad to me though....I can not figure out why people spend so much time hating so I have no answer to your question. But I can tell you I have been made aware just like you for you to ask such question. I think the world would be a better place if those folks would spend some time spreading a little love and kindness...but I can not see that happening at least for now here. So I guess alls left for us to do is spread a little love ourselves just make sure we wear armor on our hearts:)
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#4 Jun 21, 2012
a,r,o,w,,,hi,and have a nice day,hateing is a waste of time,so hello to you,,

Greenfield, MA

#5 Jun 22, 2012
Goddess of love wrote:
Well i think they hate them also !!!
I LOVE THIS POST I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER !!! LOVE YA AND I DON'T KNOW YA RACE OR YOUR GENDER ...LOL THANKS

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Heya glagowaddict somebody with your name wrote kick the shite out of homosexuals in the burn homosexuals thread. I guess it's not you?
People like hateing, rowing, gossiping, it makes us feel superiour for one minute. It's true too when we see something we don't like in somebody else we shoot them down for it.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#7 Jun 23, 2012
_Absinthe_ wrote:
Heya glagowaddict somebody with your name wrote kick the shite out of homosexuals in the burn homosexuals thread. I guess it's not you?
People like hateing, rowing, gossiping, it makes us feel superiour for one minute. It's true too when we see something we don't like in somebody else we shoot them down for it.
here ya bam i wiz stoned,so i mite hiv wrote somthin so give me pease if you don,t hant a laugh even if your gay it disnae bother me,each to their own...
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#8 Jun 23, 2012
a.r.o.w...read start of your ran,t,,should read more but to stoned it sounds good,may read rest l8r...

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#9 Jun 23, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
<quoted text>here ya bam i wiz stoned,so i mite hiv wrote somthin so give me pease if you don,t hant a laugh even if your gay it disnae bother me,each to their own...
LOLiRL
I guess I say some things when I drink beer or toke. Sometimes I'm not drinking and I say some things too.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#10 Jun 23, 2012
_Absinthe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLiRL
I guess I say some things when I drink beer or toke. Sometimes I'm not drinking and I say some things too.
you ok the nite m8.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#11 Jun 24, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
<quoted text>you ok the nite m8.
Heya. Yeh, I'm ok. Hows things with U?
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#12 Jun 24, 2012
no bad,hows yirself,did you hiv a good nite??.i,m havin ma diner.wat a bit?smells good din,t it,yum

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#13 Jun 24, 2012
yeh, smells good what is it? I had barbiequed chicken earlyer, chillin with a beer this afto, getting a big mac meal later. Sundays.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#15 Jun 24, 2012
Lucys_Fur_Coat wrote:
<quoted text>you must waddle
Haha
I'm as lean as the chicken I ate. Give it 20 years and yeh beergut and all that, may be.
Lucy mind you posting without her?
Laters.
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#18 Jun 24, 2012
ho is lucy is she juicy (wet legs ).

Location hidden

#19 Jun 24, 2012
They do that because they are miserable. They are not happy in their lives or with their selves, so they bully other people. Especially people they don't know who pose no threat to punch their face off and stomp on it. It makes them feel superior temporarily, letting them feel better about themselves. It's short-lived, so they just keep doing it over and over. It's inexcusable; they need a therapist. Badly.

Belfast, UK

#20 Jun 24, 2012
we are programed to see inperfection. you cannot stop this untill you die and leave this reality.
hate will always exist in the human earth. You can embrace LOVE which acts like a cloth to cover the inperfection, if you do this, you will understand far more than the ordinary human. you will be well preparded for the next after life you will encounter from earth.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#21 Jun 24, 2012
A resident of wonderland wrote:
I have wondered this myself. What I think is sometimes they must be very unhappy with theirselves and they want to share it with the rest of us...Since I have been reading Topix about the area I live in I notice people are so quick to start belittling others when sometimes they do not even know that person. It is heartbreaking to see. I have also noticed they are very slow if ever to come to the aide of another or if another ask a reasonible question....but when it comes to hating on someone they are quick to be right involved....Goodness gracious I never knew people could be so ugly....Lord forbid a person misspells a word in my neck of the woods...then you take a chance that you are going to be ripped apart...Pretty much thought of as stupid ..One of my best friends is a Professional engineer and he can't spell well at all.... but he is one of the most brilliant people I know. I have been witness to this. I get in awe of his business successes, his reputation and the amazing people he has in his world. He is also one of the friends I have invited to look at the area I live but I warned him to be careful if he decides to reach out and help someone because they might bite him:) When I invited some of my friends to my community through Topix ..I thought because of their expertise in their professions in some way they could offer people in the community i live suggestions that may help them better the community and suggestions on how to bring changes they say they seek.....the correct and proper way...but you know what me and my friends discovered, folks really don't want to change things they just want to fuss,argue and complain about them and also some of what they consider to be problems or wrongful really are not. I was hoping that folks could help them see that and they would feel better. Some of my friends said my idea was great but it would be put to better use else where. Now I have to hear all the time to get my heart off of my sleeve... When I post on Topix I consider the issue at hand...the act itself not the people involved ...I never knew people were filled with so much meaness toward their neighbors and the world all over was full of hate...I must have had my head way too far in the sand.....It is sad to me though....I can not figure out why people spend so much time hating so I have no answer to your question. But I can tell you I have been made aware just like you for you to ask such question. I think the world would be a better place if those folks would spend some time spreading a little love and kindness...but I can not see that happening at least for now here. So I guess alls left for us to do is spread a little love ourselves just make sure we wear armor on our hearts:)
Gloop.

Belfast, UK

#22 Jun 24, 2012
yes a big dollop of gloop
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#23 Jun 25, 2012
gloopy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Mnbvc 30,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 1 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web