Why is 'divorce' so high among lesbians?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 9, 2014
http://living.msn.com/love-relationships/lesb... Why?! Because deep down in their 'rebelling-against God' heart, they KNOW that they would be happier with a man. They see men and women together and they begin to REALIZE that true marital happiness can only come from a God-blessed heterosexual marriage. Just keepin' it REAL.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2014

How often would any woman want to work over the same piece of carpet?

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#3 Apr 10, 2014
Well I imagine that divorce is higher for couples where the woman discovers she was born gay, and prefers other women instead of to be with men (aka; her husband) and life is too short to be trapped in an unhappy situation. Better to be swingle and happy then married and unhappy. Not really a moral issue since sex and sexuality itself, is not a moral "right and wrong" issue – merely normal natural human behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 31 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web