2nd Amendment Survey
Kranor

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Since the horrific shootings in Connecticut and Colorado, President Obama, liberals in Congress and the media have been aggressively pushing for far-reaching restrictions and bans that ultimately undermine the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding American citizens.

The President has said gun violence is at the top of his domestic agenda and that he would consider using “executive action” to achieve his goals.

While Grassfire is sensitive to the recent gun-violence tragedies, we also are deeply concerned about the preservation of our God-given rights as American citizens.

In an ongoing effort to report truth and take action, Grassfire has chosen key members of our team to complete a brief, six-question survey regarding the current state of the Second Amendment.

Please go here now to complete our survey:

www.grassfire.com/977/survey.asp

This survey is confidential, and the results will only be interpreted by Grassfire to better represent the voice of our team members on this issue.

Again, to complete our Second Amendment survey, please go here now:

www.grassfire.com/977/survey.asp

This confidential survey is exclusive to Grassfire team members only. PLEASE DONT FORWARD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.
every troll here but you

Blacklick, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Sorry, I tried but you want personal information.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Don't be surprised,America,if eventually there's a bloody civil war between the gunowners of America,and military forces,both national and international,who support those wanting to disarm them. JUST KEEPIN' IT REAL. Don't be surprised if American society eventually ends up similar to,say,society in India,in relation to gunownership. Probably will never happen,but the REALITY is that fearful Americans have relied on their firearms to keep them safe from those they fear in society. And most would rather die fighting,than to just surrender their arms.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#4 Jan 12, 2013
every troll here but you wrote:
Sorry, I tried but you want personal information.
It could be Homeland Security, they protect gov. not citizens. I don't think they realize how many and how mad people are getting over all this gooberment crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 968,813
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min spinosaurus baryonyx 28,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,915
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Pegasus 280,490
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Peace_Warrior 618,201
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 4,758
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,181
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 637,681
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 hr Paul is dead 3,671
More from around the web