Gangbang with my Girlfriend.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whiskey Tango

Las Vegas, NV

#22 May 27, 2011
Been There has the most solid advice. Don't let the conservative and fearful make your decision for you. What's not good for them might be alright for you. First and foremost in this situation is honesty. What are her intentions? What are yours? Like it's been said, this can make or break a relationship.

Protection is must. Yes, it can get messy but if you're both mindful of the situation you can ensure she's protected. Remember that these guys don't know her medical history either, so they're just as much at risk. Condom use won't be an issue.

Overall, the whole gang-bang thing is jumping into the deep end of a very rewarding (or potentially devastating) lifestyle choice. No matter how you choose to go about it, boundaries must be set in stone before you embark on the adventure. And changing the rules in the middle of the game is highly recommended. Discuss it with each other, set those boundaries and above all, communicate honestly.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 May 31, 2011
She has to be hot, I might even share my lady...she's a Victoria Secret Model lol...yes it's true.
laurel863

Alderetes, Argentina

#24 Jan 2, 2012
my bf asked me to do it with 1 girl more and him but he wouldn't allow me to do it with more guys, we couldn't do it yet but I had a threesome with my 2 male friends and they did me at the same time (my boyfriend doesn't know about it), I think you should talk with her about this, she may enjoy
Adelaide

Columbia, MO

#25 Jan 4, 2012
One word "NASTY".
hot fudge98

Cleveland, OH

#26 May 23, 2012
If you know to be careful of deases stds and jelously. then why not i've done this before ,i was 25. im 30now and it was fun for a click of friends she enjoyed it. i enjoyed doing my friend's girl and they enjoyed my girl, but everyone had protection and birth control and every one understood everyones sexualltiy. the key is to lay down ground rules so people can be comfortable and understanding. my buddy and i even had a contest on geting the girls to moun and scream the sexyest sounds. i give him props he tore it up, as well did i with his girl . we still talk about that night till this day
sharing is caring

Montréal, Canada

#27 Jun 5, 2012
hot fudge98 wrote:
If you know to be careful of deases stds and jelously. then why not i've done this before ,i was 25. im 30now and it was fun for a click of friends she enjoyed it. i enjoyed doing my friend's girl and they enjoyed my girl, but everyone had protection and birth control and every one understood everyones sexualltiy. the key is to lay down ground rules so people can be comfortable and understanding. my buddy and i even had a contest on geting the girls to moun and scream the sexyest sounds. i give him props he tore it up, as well did i with his girl . we still talk about that night till this day
my girlfriend and i have been talking about a threesome or a forsome... id love to share her with a friend of mine that i trust, to see her moan and suck his cock as she bounces up and down the bed while i plow her slowly, to hear her ask me if i like to see her with a cock down her throut, id even like to try a gangbang aswell if the first time goes well, she likes anal, and she would love for me to share her also,
maybe rent a nice hotel and invite a good friend or 2 get really drunk and pass her around all weekend long, at first watch her slowly with both of them and join also and take breaks so nobody cums for hours... treat her like the whore she likes to be sometimes, yet id also like her to watch me and friend double team one of her girlfriends while she plays with herself, for her to watch me ram my 9-10 " cock in and out of her mouth while she gets plowed from behind, but mostly i get more excited thinking of sharing her with another guy or two, why is that? i dunno, like i said we've spoke about it a couple of times getting into some small details but nothing so far... i beileve that if your in a trustworthy open relationship it eliminates cheating, why cheat if all you have to do is share...
Wow

Lakeland, FL

#28 Jun 5, 2012
I wouldn't want to share my woman with anyone else because I value her deeply, she is not a piece of meat for the whole male population to deposit their sperm deposits into. I just don't get way some guys are ok with this. Plus how can you have the same amount of respect for her after you let her do this? Even if you really wanted to do this (lust)and you let it happen, are you still going to look at her in the same way as before the gangbang incident?

Since: Jun 12

Cebu, Philippines

#29 Jun 6, 2012
Sounds a great idea. Having your girlfriend gangbanged by others. But if you really love her then respect her. Can you imagine being left out by your girlfriend because she found a guy who could fuck her more than you do? That is not a good idea. She might end up looking for someone who is better than you. Try different things other than letting your girlfriend get banged by others. You could do outdoors, role play and quickie at your parent's bedroom and feel the thrill of being caught up. I think that's more exciting.
Melissa

Lahore, Pakistan

#30 Aug 8, 2012
Hi I'm 21. I had my first gangbang at age 19. I now have them every week. I'm kind of addicted to it in a nice way. They're absolutely safe. You just need to have a lot of condoms and birth control. My bf loves me for who I am. Not for who I fuck. Mostly he's at the parties but even when he isn't it OK with both of us. He understands. I'd say go for it you'll both enjoy it.
wham

Hendon, UK

#31 Apr 21, 2014
I'd so come to your parties

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Michael 667,948
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 4 hr Defeated Atheism 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Defeated Atheism 979,478
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 5 hr Mr About Town 8
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 hr Rider on the Storm 92,754
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 27
The REAL TRUTH about TWA Flight 800 (Dec '15) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Brian_G 286,095
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web