Gangbang with my Girlfriend.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2011
i want to try a gangbang with my girlfriend. she said she wouldnt know if she'd like it until she tried it. my thoughts are simple. we are young. I'm 18, shes 19. life is short. I want to see what its like. If either of us dont like it, then oh well, we'll know not to do it again. Is this a bad idea?
helema

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 6, 2011
Numnums407 wrote:
i want to try a gangbang with my girlfriend. she said she wouldnt know if she'd like it until she tried it. my thoughts are simple. we are young. I'm 18, shes 19. life is short. I want to see what its like. If either of us dont like it, then oh well, we'll know not to do it again. Is this a bad idea?
it is a bad idea because you dont know if one of the guys ahve a desease they can transmit and if she gets pregnant youll have ahard time figureing out the father!! also if she does not like it or you dont it can mess you both up in the head she might fel dirty and you might start thinking shes cheating.it would be better to do some role play by yourselves instead of this. ie you can dress up like the cable guy or another professional that would come out and "fix" her problem ... in short id say nix this idea and try fantasy role plays!!
moonie

Akron, OH

#3 Mar 6, 2011
this is just stupid and sinfully wrong. Why has morals and dignity taken a bad fall ? What is so wrong with purity and wholesome living? this is perverted and will backlash in the long run. It is immoral, and will only bring you suffering and heartache and a life of regrets. Why would you think this would add to your life and relationship? It will destry it and you.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 6, 2011
moonie wrote:
this is just stupid and sinfully wrong. Why has morals and dignity taken a bad fall ? What is so wrong with purity and wholesome living? this is perverted and will backlash in the long run. It is immoral, and will only bring you suffering and heartache and a life of regrets. Why would you think this would add to your life and relationship? It will destry it and you.
lol your such a douche bag. if i had any lick of religion in me, i'm sure i wouldn't do this shit. sinfully? everyone sins. please restrain yourself from simple words like 'sinfully' and give me facts like the person who commented above.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2011
Ok, look Numnuts, I mean Numnuns(time for reading glasses adjustment, I guess), you're young, you're adventureous, your, ya' know....stupid.

Ok, maybe stupids not the right word, but your're obviously not using your head.

Gee, I'm not too old, life's short, and I'm so pissed off, so why don't I just go postal and take a few people out? I mean, I do only live once, right?

Look, I can't say like Moonie did, that it would destroy you.

But if you go through with it, I'd definitly keep it off my resume, know what I mean??

Why don't you and your girlfriend gather up that group you'd choose, and go bowling. That's right, bowling. That way, the only balls you'll worry about are the ones you'll be rolling.

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#6 Mar 6, 2011
Numnums407 wrote:
It is a bad idea.

I assume you care for the girlfriend that you are currently with.
Will you feel the same after watching her play the slut for all of your friends?
Will you be able to look at her the same way?

The answer is no.
You may think that you can, but it is not easy, believe me.

Someone brought up the disease thing. Even using protection, a gangbang is not a place where "protection" is going to be that effective. Gangbangs are messy, son, trust me.

Will your girl like this? Most likely not. Regular girls do not want a collection of men panting and grunting on her all in one night. She may be a bit pissed at you for forcing her hand in this.

Alternately, she will LOVE the thing.

Great! Then you will be hooked up with some chicka who may do a whole roomfull of guys at the drop of a hat. Will that make you happy? Will you be worried about her when you are not there?

And finally, who's idea was this originally?

I'm betting it was one of your buddies. He has nothing to lose, and a shot at your hot girlfriend, of course HE thinks its a good idea.
andet1987

Wheeling, IL

#7 Mar 6, 2011
that is very immoral. we are not perfect, but at least try to respect yourself, respect your gf, respect your relationship.
looking4fun

Saint Paul, VA

#8 Mar 8, 2011
I think its a good idea man im 20 and my girlfriend and I tried it once and loved it and now we have occasional sex parties where everybody is naked and just having sex... it throws a loop in our love making while satisfying the urge to get around while keeping us together... I'm game anytime man if you all decide to do this maybe you could come to one of our parties...
helema

Niceville, FL

#9 Mar 8, 2011
looking4fun wrote:
I think its a good idea man im 20 and my girlfriend and I tried it once and loved it and now we have occasional sex parties where everybody is naked and just having sex... it throws a loop in our love making while satisfying the urge to get around while keeping us together... I'm game anytime man if you all decide to do this maybe you could come to one of our parties...
and then you will end up on jerry springer or maury over it if she decides to run off with one of the guys or gets a desease or pregnant at one of those parties!!
Begs Porkpie Hat

Redondo Beach, CA

#10 Mar 8, 2011
oh nmy!
Survivor

Bronx, NY

#11 Mar 8, 2011
Hey man,smell my finger!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 29, 2011
Wow, good luck with dieases, finding out who the baby's father is, and life long regrets!
answer11111

Concord, Australia

#14 Apr 3, 2011
that will kill the meaning of love

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 3, 2011
I agreed answer11111
BeenThere

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 7, 2011
Maybe you should try swinging with just another couple first? Regardless of where you live, there is probably a swinger's club near there where you can meet folks, see what you think about it and, if you're into it still, get naked and fool around. It's a low key, low pressure introduction to the scene and if either of you decides you're not into it, it's got a lot fewer complications and fewer regrets for the two of you. You really ought to know how each of you might react before you do something like a gangbang--and there isn't any way to know until you see her and another guy together whether or not you're the sort of person who likes that. Relationships have been destroyed by stuff like swinging, it's true. Relationships have also had some really good times due to swinging. It's hard to know how your's will fare in advance. For my wife and I, it's been a really good thing--we've been married 13 years and have been swinging almost all of that time. It takes good communication and good luck, but mostly just the commitment that your relationship comes first. Best of luck to you both.
ina aguilucho- slut in nj

United States

#17 May 10, 2011
My ex bf suggested this and got me all worked up about it and then we broke up b4 we could do it. I was cheating on him anyway and did 2 guys at the same time while we were together. So I say if she said she wants to try it, she's a whore anyway. So do it! You may not get another chance.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 May 10, 2011
Is she hot? I'm down for tag-teaming your gf.
Pool Shark

Carson, CA

#19 May 10, 2011
JLCATS wrote:
Is she hot? I'm down for tag-teaming your gf.
She's 22 and a model/dancer.

“What did you expect? ”

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#20 May 10, 2011
Another product of "publik skools".

Condoms all around!

What a f'ing idiot.

Have sex with your sister first. Same thing.

If morons are gold, we're all rich!
WhyNot

Bothell, WA

#21 May 27, 2011
Ignore the d-bags that don't know what they're talking about. Sounds like BeenThere has some solid advice. Good luck, and have fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 49,237
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min MUQ2 44,710
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 39 min John 8
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 1 hr jonie061 8
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,649
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr VIKING 971,782
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ2 281,280
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 646,781
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 10 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web