What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35204 Sep 5, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I wonder if Dave and Gary will ever show up again? IMO - with shrink doing the posting, he needs some of Dave and Gary's theology.
:o)
TRUE THEOLOGY YOU FIND UNDER
TOM EVANS AND PAST MR CAMPING RADIO BROADCAST
famillyradio.com or familiyradio.org

there is nothing to discuss,just read,pray,beg for salvation and stop spread BS around?
and be frenny of all of us,
and mr Camping who is now rapture far away from scumbags like you
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35205 Sep 5, 2014
correct
www.familyradio.com

page for NASL who sear true theology about God,God's Gospel and Bible
good day mister researcher?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35206 Sep 5, 2014
Holy Pure dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE THEOLOGY YOU FIND UNDER
TOM EVANS AND PAST MR CAMPING RADIO BROADCAST
famillyradio.com or familiyradio.org
I highly doubt it......

- Camping was sooo wrong many times.....I'm actually surprised you still believe in his ruse.
Unga Bungalunga

Singapore, Singapore

#35209 Sep 6, 2014
HUH?
Unga Bungalunga

Bethesda, MD

#35210 Sep 6, 2014
This remnant guy sounds like one of those homeless winos that stands on the street corner with a sign that says THE END IS NEAR. How many names does this fruitcake have anyway? From what little I have read it looks like he has a bad case of possession by evil spirits going on here and needs to find an exorcist or psychiatrist. Ha ha ha!
Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35211 Sep 6, 2014
Unga Bungalunga wrote:
This remnant guy sounds like one of those homeless winos that stands on the street corner with a sign that says THE END IS NEAR. How many names does this fruitcake have anyway? From what little I have read it looks like he has a bad case of possession by evil spirits going on here and needs to find an exorcist or psychiatrist. Ha ha ha!
devil like you poor clitoris
using my close friend name
such devil with twisted brain after sniff drugs and stinks from local city dumpsters,
mostly have brain size of cockroach s..left on the sink of dirty kitchen or fridge ketchup soup from last year

You little POS
my friend is from Uganda under ebola attacks and farts like you,
but his name is
Unga Bunga Malunga Babalunga great Leader of Abidjian Cote de Ivoire,great warrior dance war drums under Abidjan football stadium,
now he makes fokus pokus carteflocus
to curse you and send you soon to hell after eating by you all dumpster old hamburgers and maggots as evening meal

so?
Bozo?
such story about you,is true story about brain retard Bozo who needs urgently my handsom Holy dr Shrink help

take first medication;
my fart for now is the best fume able to restore 0.1% of your psychopath brain?

maybe you got chance to start think normaly after listening and send donation to;
www.familradio.com
so go ahead and inform your dr Shrink anytime
Unga Bunga Malunga Baba

Baltimore, MD

#35212 Sep 6, 2014
In the great hot waves of African awesome hot Sun, blasting rays of beauty of crone reflecting diamonds of Sun on Unga Bunga Malunga Baba Lunga Great Warrior of Shaka Zulu from Cote de Ivoire to the far lands of great land Africa to the end of s.Africa Capetown,prison place of poor dead nelson Mandela,to the east north of Somalia great stupid arabs terrorists waging war with poor greedy americans
Great Warior Shak Zulu Unga Bunga Malunga Ma ma Lunga prince with dark skin blue eyes, blond long hairs like Jewish sheep wool
Great Malunga shrie laud to the vast ends of Universe Planets,
Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Wisodm of Dr Who Shrink is above all wise stupid one devils rambling on Internet
His warriors as One team urinate on them causing flood of modern time and draw them down to the bottom covered by yellow waters from their bellies
Huraaaaaaa Hip Hip Hura
everyday dr Shrink great Awesome Holy dr
win battles with all internet trolls and enemies of true believers and their God
Incredible and awesome are those moments,to see them weep and gnash their plastic teeth inside of empty holes mouths where only flows stink and BS bringing shame to Human Society creation of God?
Helmut Von Fruitcake

Tunisia

#35213 Sep 6, 2014
sa omas kurjad vaimud .
Unga Bunga Malunga Baba

Baltimore, MD

#35214 Sep 7, 2014
Helmut Von Fruitcake wrote:
sa omas kurjad vaimud .
gela u fen kle i ne roba czysko po tw oich jaja cach
Dumkopf

you can only eat s...of Great Warrior Unga Bunga Malunga mama lunga Baba
Shaka Zulu warrior just throw full barrel of explosives stinking fermented s..of dessert camels at your monkey corpse?

pos zol ti na Huj owinu Kockot

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#35215 Sep 7, 2014
Unga Bunga Malunga Baba wrote:
<quoted text>
gela u fen kle i ne roba czysko po tw oich jaja cach
Dumkopf
you can only eat s...of Great Warrior Unga Bunga Malunga mama lunga Baba
Shaka Zulu warrior just throw full barrel of explosives stinking fermented s..of dessert camels at your monkey corpse?
pos zol ti na Huj owinu Kockot
Crawl back to your hole RAT!
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35216 Sep 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat my s.....before I enter my hole?
good apettit deug addict pig?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#35217 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Eat my s.....before I enter my hole?
good apettit deug addict pig?
You still here...."boink"..... .."boink"....... "cheese"

Albuquerque, NM

#35220 Sep 8, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Camping was not God, nor my teacher
familyradio doctrines are not my doctrines
but for you as starter there is only one possible Theology to learn basic Bible thoughts and hyms
rest will help you God's Holy Spirit
John 14;26
start honestly pray and start study Bible under God's Spirit
and stop spread Bulcrap that true theology are man teachings and beliefs are in man
just don't be earthly stupid
your surprise is surprise of earthly blind stupid man who never exoerience Spiritual truth and Sense of spiritual understanding God'Word not falacy of man(imperfect poor humans)
Bible is not Camping,Not you,not Pope not worldwide christianity
but
www.familyradio.com is only one in this world who read in radio plain Bible and hymns of early years.
just stick to this,and have good journey under direction of Holy Spirt and Bible only
many times you defeat your own mind,
now too?
you are simple UNSAVED EARTHLY POS,WORTHLESS CYBER TROLL THELOGIAN SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH NOT RIGHT DIRECTIONS,
BABLINGS OF YOURS ARE NOT WORTH ANY FARTS, OR ANY ATTENTION,
just dumpster s...and trush
good night mister Pee Pee
reminder
www.familyaradio.com
Tom Evans is Big boss now?
Uhmmmm.....no.

Albuquerque, NM

#35221 Sep 8, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
To NASL
I am sorry that I to you,not dr Shrink
My associate is to big mouth,vile and wild man
but lovely daily life human and friend
I explain to you about familyradio
not Camping,because familyradio is broadcast family of God's people with different beliefs,
Familyradio is not Camping and falcies of imperfect earthly man to zealous to see end of the world,and be rapture with his time and sneakers to the heaven
God bless and good night
Go back to being shrink - too many "socks" muffles what you are trying to say.
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35222 Sep 8, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to being shrink - too many "socks" muffles what you are trying to say.
I knew you are busybody freaking face
instead read posts you mother f.... worry who is who
many women doesn't behave like you you poos f.....g idiot
keep busy with true theology for you from
www.familyradio.com same theology like Gar and Dave,
and flush you poor half d...head from any responds to me>
I care more about my nieghbour rat in the garden than about you and who you are?
f....you worry your own sucks and cheese between your plastic theeth?
any post from you is like stinking barrel of old s.....
24 gays d........on you half head

www.familyradio.com
is able to make senses inside your brain full of cockroaches s..

Location hidden

#35223 Sep 9, 2014
<quoted text>
I knew you are busybody freaking face
instead read posts you mother f.... worry who is who
many women doesn't behave like you you poos f.....g idiot
keep busy with true theology for you from
www.familyradio.com same theology like Gar and Dave,
and flush you poor half d...head from any responds to me>
I care more about my nieghbour rat in the garden than about you and who you are?
f....you worry your own sucks and cheese between your plastic theeth?
any post from you is like stinking barrel of old s.....
24 gays d........on you half head
www.familyradio.com
is able to make senses inside your brain full of cockroaches s..

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#35225 Sep 10, 2014
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS
1John 2;18
Little children,it is last time;and as ye have heard that an'-ti-christ shall come,even now are there many anti'-christs whereby we know that it is time
JUST BEWARE ALL OF THOSE HATERS AAND ANTICHRISTIS ENTERING THIS DEAD THREAD,DIG FOR OLD DEAD BONES,AND SPREAD ANTICHTISTIC HATE ,VENOM AND FALLEN GODLESS DRUD ADDICTS BS
1John 2;22-23
Yes all True Believers™- BEWARE of Shrinkie Dink and his multitude of socks , both registered and unregistered - a great white washed sepulcher.
Poppy

Southampton, UK

#35228 Sep 12, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes all True Believers™- BEWARE of Shrinkie Dink and his multitude of socks , both registered and unregistered - a great white washed sepulcher.
LOL poor old shrink can't recognise that Satan has taken him over.
I remember when I was a child..... my father killed a rat, my mother was upset and said "a rat doesn't know that its evil" I was confused and asked......Does that mean that satan doesn't know he is evil?"

Location hidden

#35229 Sep 13, 2014
Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL poor old shrink can't recognise that Satan has taken him over.
I remember when I was a child..... my father killed a rat, my mother was upset and said "a rat doesn't know that its evil" I was confused and asked......Does that mean that satan doesn't know he is evil?"
shrink seems like the type that would come bomb your house if he knew where one lived, hahaha!
Unga Bunga Malunga Baba

Baltimore, MD

#35230 Sep 13, 2014
In the great hot waves of African awesome hot Sun, blasting rays of beauty of crone reflecting diamonds of Sun on Unga Bunga Malunga Baba Lunga Great Warrior of Shaka Zulu from Cote de Ivoire to the far lands of great land Africa to the end of s.Africa Capetown,prison place of poor dead nelson Mandela,to the east north of Somalia great stupid arabs terrorists waging war with poor greedy americans
Great Warior Shak Zulu Unga Bunga Malunga Ma ma Lunga prince with dark skin blue eyes, blond long hairs like Jewish sheep wool
Great Malunga shrie laud to the vast ends of Universe Planets,
Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Wisodm of Dr Who Shrink is above all wise stupid one devils rambling on Internet
His warriors as One team urinate on them causing flood of modern time and draw them down to the bottom covered by yellow waters from their bellies
Huraaaaaaa Hip Hip Hura
everyday dr Shrink great Awesome Holy dr
win battles with all internet trolls and enemies of true believers and their God
Incredible and awesome are those moments,to see them weep and gnash their plastic teeth inside of empty holes mouths where only flows stink and BS bringing shame to Human Society creation of God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Thinking 56,242
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Steve III 649,850
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min Steve III 44,925
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min brandy trujillo 972,403
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 1 hr Thinking 71
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr Jesus 47
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 1 hr babbar 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web