What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35183 Aug 24, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Or a block of cheese.
Here shrink,......."boink "......."boink" ......"cheese"
sniff my stinking farts during kissing my hanging left ball
poor half d..head,
soon a lot of cheese will be fallen from my p......s,
just try to catch some of those flakes?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#35184 Aug 25, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sniff my stinking farts during kissing my hanging left ball
poor half d..head,
soon a lot of cheese will be fallen from my p......s,
just try to catch some of those flakes?
You're needed at the slurpy machine, they're outta ice.
......"boink"....... ."boink"....... "cheese"
Crawl back to your hole RAT!
Prince Helmut von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#35185 Aug 25, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> You're needed at the slurpy machine, they're outta ice.
......"boink"....... ."boink"....... "cheese"
open your female hole( mouth without of teeth) and take deep breath now? to swallow my skiny stinking farts(adjustment your drug sick infested brain)
you little basement cockroach
now start?
prrrrrrrt driss drissssssss driss clap clup clop(don't forget napkin to wipe this brown fluids from your drug addict face

Location hidden

#35186 Aug 25, 2014
Prince Helmut von Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
open your female hole( mouth without of teeth) and take deep breath now? to swallow my skiny stinking farts(adjustment your drug sick infested brain)
you little basement cockroach
now start?
prrrrrrrt driss drissssssss driss clap clup clop(don't forget napkin to wipe this brown fluids from your drug addict face
Hey shrink, while you're there with the ice, I need 2 large ( grape ) 3 medium ( 1 grape, 2 peach ) 1 small ( root beer ) STAT!! When you're done there, we need a mop in aisle 4, some kid just puked!
......."boink"...... "boink"........ "cheese"
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35187 Aug 26, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Hey shrink, while you're there with the ice, I need 2 large ( grape ) 3 medium ( 1 grape, 2 peach ) 1 small ( root beer ) STAT!! When you're done there, we need a mop in aisle 4, some kid just puked!
......."boink"...... "boink"........ "cheese"
if I would be you(idiot like you)
I would wait nacked in the barrel of cold water during winter time,to freeze yourselves with your wisdom)for the future generations who will search for idiots,and drug sniffers to make them their king of maggots
before slide your cockroach a..... on the sperm left after few gays masturbation,
just take mop,mop this fluid,and squizz to your coffee cup,to have shaken white milk for your coffee breakfast

you are poor clown mister Dildo
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35188 Aug 28, 2014
where are my unfaithful trolls Sencus and others,who enter and interupt this grave watched by Holy Saint Dr Shrink?

Location hidden

#35189 Aug 28, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
where are my unfaithful trolls Sencus and others,who enter and interupt this grave watched by Holy Saint Dr Shrink?
..."boink"..... "boink"......." cheese"
Sorry bout that shrink, I'd forgot it was feeding time.
Holy Pure Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35190 Aug 29, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>..."boink".. ..."boink"....... "cheese"
Sorry bout that shrink, I'd forgot it was feeding time.
Hi d....head
before your time feeding, leave open bowl because your Holy Pure dr Shrink will drop down his pants to smoothly fart at your food
food drugs mixed with stinking splashy brown watery farts will have more effect on your burnt by drugs worthless brain of homo sapiens

good apetit? Jingo Dork

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#35191 Aug 30, 2014
Holy Pure Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi d....head
before your time feeding, leave open bowl because your Holy Pure dr Shrink will drop down his pants to smoothly fart at your food
food drugs mixed with stinking splashy brown watery farts will have more effect on your burnt by drugs worthless brain of homo sapiens
good apetit? Jingo Dork
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35192 Aug 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Crawl back to your hole RAT!
You bark like old starving dog,
good for you,if during barking you stick your fat pig face into bowl full of own mire or vomits and start bark creating mire bubbles entering through your ears to penetrate acid inside of your monkey brain,
also start bark
you simple peasant f...of farmer goats during their sleep
Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35193 Sep 1, 2014
Nice and precious
time
when I see all pigs,godless trush,atheists,homsexuls and devil christians not enter any more to this true believers poor grave,
because only their bones(thoughts are left over covered not able to dig them)
but their souls are rapture together with old Mr Camping great american prophet of 21 century

only corpse of Holy Pure,Saint ,chosen one awesome dr Shrink is left here to be supervisor of such graves like this topic

O HOW SAD STORY WAS FAKEN END OF THE WORLD AT 5/21/2011 PREACHED BY MR CAMPING IN HIS MIND AS TRUE PROPHET?

So?my worldly friends,kiss dr Shrink a... and get a f.....away,just dissapear in the hell of yours father satan Borutha Belsebub.
have good journey scumbags

Location hidden

#35194 Sep 2, 2014
Pure dr Shrink wrote:
Nice and precious
time
when I see all pigs,godless trush,atheists,homsexuls and devil christians not enter any more to this true believers poor grave,
because only their bones(thoughts are left over covered not able to dig them)
but their souls are rapture together with old Mr Camping great american prophet of 21 century
only corpse of Holy Pure,Saint ,chosen one awesome dr Shrink is left here to be supervisor of such graves like this topic
O HOW SAD STORY WAS FAKEN END OF THE WORLD AT 5/21/2011 PREACHED BY MR CAMPING IN HIS MIND AS TRUE PROPHET?
So?my worldly friends,kiss dr Shrink a... and get a f.....away,just dissapear in the hell of yours father satan Borutha Belsebub.
have good journey scumbags
Put some water on that shyt shrink!
" FLUSH"

Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35195 Sep 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Put some water on that shyt shrink!
" FLUSH"
And take spoon mix this s..and drink quickly together brath my fart on your breakfast,
you little brain washed drug addict POS

Location hidden

#35196 Sep 2, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
And take spoon mix this s..and drink quickly together brath my fart on your breakfast,
you little brain washed drug addict POS
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35198 Sep 3, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
fart at this primitive consumed by drugs brain of yours

fart fart fart you poor illiterate POS
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35199 Sep 4, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
d..half head?
do you learn few more english words?
or only you know those 2 above written every day by you,you mother f.....little drug sniffer and dumpster digger?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35200 Sep 4, 2014
I wonder if Dave and Gary will ever show up again? IMO - with shrink doing the posting, he needs some of Dave and Gary's theology.

:o)
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35201 Sep 4, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
I wonder if Dave and Gary will ever show up again? IMO - with shrink doing the posting, he needs some of Dave and Gary's theology.
:o)
TRUE GOSPEL IS NOT THEOLOGY
I follow true Gospel only the Bible GOD'S WORD
But diabolic sons of god devil like you
are excluded from the table of saints belonging only to God
and every respond in return scums like you receive only stupid responds,laugh,joke, and written spits at face all of those who blasphemy God,His Word,His Children and Gospel eternal light of the future not given to all children of darkness
and you are one of them,you proof this past 3 years of your skiny BS,worthless bablings, remarks about earthly names,personalities, or active immorality
SUCH LIES ARE LIES FLOWN FROM FATHER OF ALL LIES TO HIS CHILDREN(YOU TOO)

there is stil time to start honestly pray,read bible under Holy Spirit quidance, and be in search only own personal Christian Freeedom
and quit advises and teaching others,becuase you are with no authority,just stupid low IQ spiritual dead Bozo?

and stop to be wonder about those two guys,
they are dead for all of you

Location hidden

#35202 Sep 5, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
d..half head?
do you learn few more english words?
or only you know those 2 above written every day by you,you mother f.....little drug sniffer and dumpster digger?
........."boink".... ..."boink".......... "cheese"
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35203 Sep 5, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> ........."boink".... ..."boink".......... "cheese"
progress
learn day by day to develop your dead brain burn from crack,
farts can help you,
sniff deeply my stink from my a....Prrrrrrrrt?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min nanoanomaly 64,932
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min marge 654,532
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Gabriel 973,980
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Peace_Warrior 618,750
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 46 min Ableviking 60
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 46 min MUQ2 515
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,965
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,313
More from around the web