Location hidden

#35146 Aug 8, 2014
Disney wrote:
<quoted text> salvation
to get Salvation,exist not key nor gates are closed
exist only Grace-Underserved Kindness and Mercy of God? Eph 2;8-9
grace is not key
Key was invented to close own door,to be secure before theft or sleep safely
Key,Lockers and doors is product of this evil world,not from Heaven?
John 14;6 is for you to read,and to learn basic where is the true way,narrow road leading to salvation?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35147 Aug 10, 2014
thank you Senecus Nut,
for silent undercover icon my biblical posts?
you are doing great satanic your father awesome job

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#35148 Aug 12, 2014
TO ALL WHO STUDY ONLY THE BIBLE OUT OF ANY EARTHLY DEMON SPIRIT CHURCH
As we study the word of God together
I am sure that there will many questions concernng time and judgment, there is much information out there concerning these very important issues at hand.
Lord willing we will be going into this in some detail, if anyone has any questions or comments before we get into this topic please feel free to give us your input. Again, thanks

post is not for Senecus double faced hipocrite hating own brothers of same doctrines,or those who as traitors icon negatively all Biblical posts
Such cyber evil ghosts damage only their own worthless miserable abominable maggots earthly lifes
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35149 Aug 13, 2014
TO ALL WHO STUDY ONLY THE BIBLE OUT OF ANY EARTHLY DEMON SPIRIT CHURCH
As we study the word of God together
I am sure that there will many questions concernng time and judgment, there is much information out there concerning these very important issues at hand.
Lord willing we will be going into this in some detail, if anyone has any questions or comments before we get into this topic please feel free to give us your input. Again, thanks
post is not for Senecus double faced hipocrite hating own brothers of same doctrines,or those who as traitors icon negatively all Biblical posts
Such cyber evil ghosts damage only their own worthless miserable abominable maggots earthly lifes

Hope all cyber poor lost souls ,
start realize their lost miserable life position with no God,
and turn humbly to read Dr Shrink Holy Man Biblical Posts written by Holy dr Shrink alone

Come on,thirsty and hungry to the eternal water of salvation flow from the Bible,drink and eat and be forever happy bums, bums but Happy?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35150 Aug 14, 2014
My biblical explanations are not about any man, but what does the word of God declare. You can see some will come on this site and I understand with a question and when it is explained according to the word of God for example the word "HER" Is reffering to the corporate church, when they do not like the verses and the explanation according to the word of God they will start to show there real colors, they come with bad motives to icon negatively something valuable on attempt to hate me indirectly their motives coming as their"sincere trying to snare me and others by iconing and silently cowardly dissapear without of any question
when that does not work then they will expose themselves who and what is the real intentions sad to say. The Bible explains this as we read in 1 Peter 4:4-8
"Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: Who shall give account to Him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are DEAD, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,,
but live according to God in the Spirit. But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
And above all things have fervent love among yourselves: for love shall cover the multitude of sins."
So we see that the believer's give the gospel to the dead, who are the dead?
These are the dead walking corpses they are alive physically but they are DEAD SPIRITUALLY SO WHEN THEY DO NOT AGREE THEY LASH OUT IN THE POWER OF THERE FLESH THOSE THEY WILL BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO GOD IN THE SPIRIT.
NOW BEFORE WE LOOK AT ANY MAN WE BETTER FIRST TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE IT IS A FULL TIME JOB IN EXAMINE YOUR SELF BY THE MERCY OF GOD TO SEE IF WE ARE SAVED.
When someone cannot give a sound biblical answer to the question that was explained they will try to lash out at a person,
when the Bible tells us the true believer will not do this he because he is walking in the fruit of the spirit of God which is, love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, meekness, gentleness, faith, temperance. Gal. 5:22-23,
Jesus said, you will be able to tell them by there fruits, are they walking in these fruits? The Bible warns us to first examine your self.
"Examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith; prove your selves. Know ye not your selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5
Now if we truly would be doing this we then would not worry about what this person does? I know for a fact,
However,.Now you can call me whorever what yours minds dictates or ask me
if this is a real big concern for you, If no why then would you be concerned?
you can read my posts or not but God's mercy and grace only is basic to change all of you minds and stop indirect hates someone never known to all of you,
YOURS HATE DOESN'T DESTROY ME,DOES DESTROY AT FIST ALL YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS LEAVING ALL OF YOU COMPLETE STUPID ONES INSIDE OF YOURSELVES. Thanks all of you,if You are able to accept thanks from me?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35151 Aug 17, 2014
Dear all readers of God's Word Bible
only chosen elected group of adopted sons of God from this earth are able to study and perfectly understand under God's Spirit direction
As we study the word of God the Bible
I am sure that there will many questions concernng time and judgment, there is much information out there concerning these very important issues at hand. Lord willing we will be going into this in some detail, if anyone has any questions or comments before we get into this topic please feel free to pray,study the God's Word,and wait for proper anwers through words of the Bible.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#35153 Aug 18, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The Bible, the Talmud, the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the Rig Veda, the Urantia Book, in short all religious books etc, cannot be taken any more seriously than Harry Potter or Romancing The Stone.
They were all written by humans. Humans tell stories and fabricate things to make sense of the world around them and to make sure it goes their way, always have, still do.
Jesus wasn't a Christian or a Jew, Buddha wasn't a Buddhist, and Muhammad never did exist.
Im going to create man and woman with original sin. Then Im going to impregnate a woman with myself as her child, so that I can be born. Once alive, I will kill myself as a sacrifice to myself. To save you from the
sin I originally condemned you to. Ta Dah !!!
Jesus himself
Pray for me !
Uh Huh Eh !
Shyt like that is to crazy not to believe, unless you believe in life from non life, now that is crazy!

Location hidden

#35155 Aug 18, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So life from life = God pointing his finger and creating life on our planet.
And life from non-life is life creating itself from a primordial soup gathered serendipitously over billions of years on our planet which over billions more years formed into life.
I'll take the latter. It makes so much more sense than a magical God you have to believe in.
Pray for me !
Uh Huh Eh !
I do not have to believe In anything.
One belief is just as the other, unproven and both take a great leap of faith to trust In..
mikedaonna

Pittsburgh, PA

#35157 Aug 18, 2014

Church dont tell you the truth///
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35158 Aug 18, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between belief and faith ?
A belief is a construct that originates in your brain and can be changed to anything you want.
The dictionary says " belief is confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof"
The dictionary says " faith is a belief that is not based on proof "
They both seem to need proof.
There is no proof of God. Or that it or (s)he pointed their finger and created the universe and or life.
There is proof that life (albeit primitive) can be created in a primordial soup over billions of years.
Uh Huh Eh !
you are earthly stupid little speck of worthless brain?
that is a reason,You are not able to understand point finger of God and create,
because God's finger is more powerful than your stupid full of s..brain,

explain God according to the humans categories is nonsense and demented stupidity,
you are one of those complete psychopathic retards living and only make stink on this planet, your bedroom have to be stinking horrible place

where from you took those billions years/you poor primitive american idiot?

it doesn't mean nothing if God allow sick mental retards like you to live and exist by Mocking God?
that God is your imaginary day dreams psychopathic shape made by you you poor idiot?

Location hidden

#35159 Aug 19, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between belief and faith ?
A belief is a construct that originates in your brain and can be changed to anything you want.
The dictionary says " belief is confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof"
The dictionary says " faith is a belief that is not based on proof "
They both seem to need proof.
There is no proof of God. Or that it or (s)he pointed their finger and created the universe and or life.
There is proof that life (albeit primitive) can be created in a primordial soup over billions of years.
Uh Huh Eh !
You "believe" that a mechanic can fix your car, you have "faith" in this because of the good word that you have heard about his work, even tho you have no other proof than Just here say.
Would not one "trust" In some many peoples that confirmed of his work?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35160 Aug 19, 2014
Interesting - Topix is allowing videos to be embedded? Interesting.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#35161 Aug 19, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Been away a week, I just noticed too, but still see some new posts with just links. Must have just begun, getting bugs worked out, possibly...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35162 Aug 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Been away a week, I just noticed too, but still see some new posts with just links. Must have just begun, getting bugs worked out, possibly...
Probably so.....I like the change.....if the vids posted have meaning and purpose.

:o)
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#35163 Aug 19, 2014
never forget
before enter my place,
at first bow your skeleton knee and bold head without of hair,
pray,beg God for understanding,
and beg your own dr Shrink to give you 1% spiritual authority to read all my posts taken straight from Bible.

you play to be good,
I agree with your term.you are god when you seat on the toilet,insects make itch your balls,and s....flows like chicken feces.

so?
thank you for visit this dead place,monastery watched by Child of God Awesome Holy Dr Shrink and his friend Helmut Prince von Pipke from kettenbruckestrasse not to far from Mariahilferstrasse des Renver Castle of Hmabsburg dynasty,

now?go to your own made hell,and bake yourselves all night long
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#35164 Aug 19, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
never forget Bozo
old ghosts of past still watching your ramblings and double face behavior,
Tom Evans already is on the top,
soon end of the world will come,and you be left behind with all those chineese warriors who served in old time only for satan

now get out,and don't interupt my biblical "pasted"posts according to your wicked Lies?

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#35165 Aug 19, 2014
My biblical explanations are not about any man, but what does the word of God declare. You can see some will come on this site and I understand with a question and when it is explained according to the word of God for example the word "HER" Is reffering to the corporate church, when they do not like the verses and the explanation according to the word of God they will start to show there real colors, they come with bad motives to icon negatively something valuable on attempt to hate me indirectly their motives coming as their"sincere trying to snare me and others by iconing and silently cowardly dissapear without of any question
when that does not work then they will expose themselves who and what is the real intentions sad to say. The Bible explains this as we read in 1 Peter 4:4-8
"Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: Who shall give account to Him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead. For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are DEAD, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,,
but live according to God in the Spirit. But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
And above all things have fervent love among yourselves: for love shall cover the multitude of sins."
So we see that the believer's give the gospel to the dead, who are the dead?
These are the dead walking corpses they are alive physically but they are DEAD SPIRITUALLY SO WHEN THEY DO NOT AGREE THEY LASH OUT IN THE POWER OF THERE FLESH THOSE THEY WILL BE JUDGED ACCORDING TO GOD IN THE SPIRIT.
NOW BEFORE WE LOOK AT ANY MAN WE BETTER FIRST TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BECAUSE IT IS A FULL TIME JOB IN EXAMINE YOUR SELF BY THE MERCY OF GOD TO SEE IF WE ARE SAVED.
When someone cannot give a sound biblical answer to the question that was explained they will try to lash out at a person,
when the Bible tells us the true believer will not do this he because he is walking in the fruit of the spirit of God which is, love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, meekness, gentleness, faith, temperance. Gal. 5:22-23,
Jesus said, you will be able to tell them by there fruits, are they walking in these fruits? The Bible warns us to first examine your self.
"Examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith; prove your selves. Know ye not your selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5
Now if we truly would be doing this we then would not worry about what this person does? I know for a fact,
However,.Now you can call me whorever what yours minds dictates or ask me
if this is a real big concern for you, If no why then would you be concerned?
you can read my posts or not but God's mercy and grace only is basic to change all of you minds and stop indirect hates someone never known to all of you,
YOURS HATE DOESN'T DESTROY ME,DOES DESTROY AT FIST ALL YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS LEAVING ALL OF YOU COMPLETE STUPID ONES INSIDE OF YOURSELVES. Thanks all of you,if You are able to accept thanks from me.
direct advice to the false prophet Senecus

WE DOESN'T NEED YOUR WICKED DOUBLE TOUNGUE OF SNAKE WHO HATES OTHERS WITH SAME BELIEFS
ghosts of past wander behind you Senecus and watch your evil activity to seal your life in one bundle of left behind miserable godless creature,
mostly like you Senecus of Skombolis or Cuorious
land in the pot of cannibals or back in prison cell?
horrible very sad pathethic lifes

see you later my"frenny meny beni fiu fiu

Location hidden

#35166 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Probably so.....I like the change.....if the vids posted have meaning and purpose.
:o)
Helmut Prince von Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#35167 Aug 20, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-cXrEPNvRO8XX
your drug addicts on this video worth only farts and one huge fart at your nose before you hide your skunk stinking body back into your hole?
oink oink oink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 568,626
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Here For Now 607,286
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Just Think 120,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min It aint necessari... 796,789
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 9 min alberto 515
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 12 min Paul is dead 2,967
female working girl. 22 min minxy781 1
Scientific proof for God's existence 45 min let your brother rip 647
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Charlie Sheen 267,585
More from around the web