What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35111 Aug 1, 2014
to ALL SCUMBAGS UNSAVED MAGGOTS OF THIS EARTH
It is very easy to mock and to scoff and I understand, one has to be born of the word and the Spirit to produce the fruits of the spirit which is, love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, meekness, longsuffering, faith and temperance. The sad thing is, very sad, that most who just scoff this off never show bibically where we are wrong? Now I asked all of you in love, could you show any verses that refute that God is NOT in control of man's salvation?
Can you explain just a couple of verses as, Eph. 1:4-6, for starters? You said in one of your posts your not even sure concerning the doctrine of eternal security of the believer. If it is not eternal then how can one lose something that is eternal in nature? It sure would help if you would give some bibical proof to show where we are wrong in the word of God. By the way, the reason why we explain things in detail is because this is the living word of God and we have to explain as best we could so you know what we are teaching here.

reading my spiritual posts,allows all of you everyday to grow up 1/2 inch in God's Grace.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35112 Aug 2, 2014
every prayer of spiritual members of new future heavenly government,is their persoanl private prayers,
and exist no such think as advice from anyone,or teaching them how to pray?,
We from now will intensify our prayers for all unsaved evil wicked cyber scumbags,your wrecked stinking dead soul,immoral life,and fallen wisdom inside of your poor little brain
you never are right,because reject the Bible is to remove own brain cells every day,not me but also you need definitely a lot more time to spend on prayers for your miseries, and insanity.
O GOD SHAKE POOR BRAIN AND HEART OF THOSE BUMS,AND HATERS OF TRUE BELIEVERS LIKE HOLY DR SHRINK,
ALLOW THEM TO REPENT, LAY ON THEIR BELLY BEFORE YOU,AND CRY ALL DAY LONG FOR YOUR SALVATION ON THEM,THIS LOST POOR DEAD STINKING SINNERS CALLED AS LEFT BEHIND UNSAVED POOR MISERABLE DUNG ON THIS POOR AND TIRED BY IMMORALITY WHOLE EARTH.
Amen
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35115 Aug 3, 2014
TO ALL ATTENDANTS TO WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY CHURCHES AND DENOMINATIONS

The Bible always speaks of 2 churches.The body of believers.This is the eternal heavenly church Assembly of all Saints gather together during human past ages,spiritual church.This is the church that God paid for.

Then there is the place of worship called the church.This church is now being ruled by satan,it is called the abomination of desolation spoken in Matt24 and Daniel 12.
God commands His people to come out of "her".You can read this in Rev 17 and 18.

Earthly church ages past away not to long time ago, God's Spirit left them and allow to enter to those churches Spirit of devil-depravation,moral decay,wicked lifes, and abominable sins of all members fruits of satan spirit
Thank you

for more information read all the time in silent without of any responds ,my Biblical Posts?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35116 Aug 4, 2014
now we shall see
spy James Bond undercover iconer, who use sneaky tactics icon negatively and run back to his rat hole full of empty stinking old beer cans,maggots,and dead yellow hot dogs from Mc.Donald
IT LOOK LIKE THIS SECRET WARIOR IS SENECUS HURONI AND WORSHIPE LEGENDARY CHINESE HERO SWORD NINJ KUNG FUE PU PU PU IDIOT SENECUS,day dreamer to be big owner of FR.

he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#35117 Aug 5, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
to ALL SCUMBAGS UNSAVED MAGGOTS OF THIS EARTH
It is very easy to mock and to scoff and I understand, one has to be born of the word and the Spirit to produce the fruits of the spirit which is, love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, meekness, longsuffering, faith and temperance. The sad thing is, very sad, that most who just scoff this off never show bibically where we are wrong? Now I asked all of you in love, could you show any verses that refute that God is NOT in control of man's salvation?
Can you explain just a couple of verses as, Eph. 1:4-6, for starters? You said in one of your posts your not even sure concerning the doctrine of eternal security of the believer. If it is not eternal then how can one lose something that is eternal in nature? It sure would help if you would give some bibical proof to show where we are wrong in the word of God. By the way, the reason why we explain things in detail is because this is the living word of God and we have to explain as best we could so you know what we are teaching here.
reading my spiritual posts,allows all of you everyday to grow up 1/2 inch in God's Grace.
Your very first sentence shows that you are not a Christian. Would Jesus speak this way to non believers? He would not.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35118 Aug 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Your very first sentence shows that you are not a Christian. Would Jesus speak this way to non believers? He would not.
word christian was first time called by Pagan King Agrippa from Antiochia
also not Jesus call own disciples christians nor disciples call to each other christian
ONLY PAGANS USED WITH HATE THIS WORD AGAINST THEM
WORD CHRISTIAN IS PAGAN NOT NICE WORD

Let me tell you ,none of us is Jesus,also your stupid remarks shhows how ignorant you are,
and shows also that you judge others who they are?
WHO GAVE YOU SUCH WICKED AUTHORITY TO DO SO? Maybe your Pope gay pagan??

please?start worry only yourselves how to please RCC priests, popes and all RCC phedofile,child molestors gays and adulters

for sure you got not clue about Jesus,and you are not His true follower

Location hidden

#35119 Aug 5, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
word christian was first time called by Pagan King Agrippa from Antiochia
also not Jesus call own disciples christians nor disciples call to each other christian
ONLY PAGANS USED WITH HATE THIS WORD AGAINST THEM
WORD CHRISTIAN IS PAGAN NOT NICE WORD
Let me tell you ,none of us is Jesus,also your stupid remarks shhows how ignorant you are,
and shows also that you judge others who they are?
WHO GAVE YOU SUCH WICKED AUTHORITY TO DO SO? Maybe your Pope gay pagan??
please?start worry only yourselves how to please RCC priests, popes and all RCC phedofile,child molestors gays and adulters
for sure you got not clue about Jesus,and you are not His true follower
Again I say to you, no follower of Jesus would speak to ANYONE the way you speak to them. You can have all the knowledge in the world but unless you live what you preach, as Christ would, you have nothing. BTW....I am not Catholic and have no Pope...
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35120 Aug 5, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Again I say to you, no follower of Jesus would speak to ANYONE the way you speak to them. You can have all the knowledge in the world but unless you live what you preach, as Christ would, you have nothing. BTW....I am not Catholic and have no Pope...
I urinate on all your sayinga
stop worry about followers of Jesus Christ,start look for the truth and get away from demonic RCC,
children of devil have nothing to do with any advices about true Jesus,
and you are one of those children serving satan spirit at your church full of idols,concrete gods, and holy water mixed with gays priest urines?

if you have own dignity,just shut your face,humble yourselves and worry only about yourselves,husband and your kids.
I pee on your worthless satanic teachings

there is not your f....g business how I live and how I worship God,GOD KNOWS THIS NOT YOU AND YOUR F..NOUSY CONCERN
you behave worse than catolic,because gay pope doesn't watch you?
you have no pope and also no brain
ask if Pope want to you to have you??poor american female twisted empty brain?

Location hidden

#35121 Aug 6, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I urinate on all your sayinga
stop worry about followers of Jesus Christ,start look for the truth and get away from demonic RCC,
children of devil have nothing to do with any advices about true Jesus,
and you are one of those children serving satan spirit at your church full of idols,concrete gods, and holy water mixed with gays priest urines?
if you have own dignity,just shut your face,humble yourselves and worry only about yourselves,husband and your kids.
I pee on your worthless satanic teachings
there is not your f....g business how I live and how I worship God,GOD KNOWS THIS NOT YOU AND YOUR F..NOUSY CONCERN
you behave worse than catolic,because gay pope doesn't watch you?
you have no pope and also no brain
ask if Pope want to you to have you??poor american female twisted empty brain?
I am so sorry for your mental illness and I will keep you in prayer. May God have mercy on your soul and your tongue....
Poppy

Southampton, UK

#35122 Aug 6, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> Again I say to you, no follower of Jesus would speak to ANYONE the way you speak to them. You can have all the knowledge in the world but unless you live what you preach, as Christ would, you have nothing. BTW....I am not Catholic and have no Pope...
Hi seraphima, you are right Christ has patience and understanding. That shrink is a bit "shrunk" God bless him.

Location hidden

#35123 Aug 6, 2014
Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi seraphima, you are right Christ has patience and understanding. That shrink is a bit "shrunk" God bless him.
To know the words of God is not enough. We must live them.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35124 Aug 6, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> To know the words of God is not enough. We must live them.
also stop run your face ,live with God.s word,and depart from this dead thread,
this grave doesn't need parasities like you,
they were wandering for past 4 years mocking,bite and insult God's Word and God's chosen ones

just go to hell,or start live by God's Word, and feel free of worries about others how they live.
it is shame and no descency that such practice wicked christians enter threads and gossip about other believers
and you as wicked christian doesn't have any shame or any descency?
PLEASE ?LEARN HOW TO DIVIDE OR UNDERSTAND WRITTEN WORDS AND SPOKEN WORDS
Nobody know you to speak to you,you are faceless mut,breathless hell knows who you are,and some crap without of any location,or any face

sorry
But wicked christians have to receive rebukes maybe road to repent,before is not to late,and be swallow by hot hell

Location hidden

#35125 Aug 6, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also stop run your face ,live with God.s word,and depart from this dead thread,
this grave doesn't need parasities like you,
they were wandering for past 4 years mocking,bite and insult God's Word and God's chosen ones
just go to hell,or start live by God's Word, and feel free of worries about others how they live.
it is shame and no descency that such practice wicked christians enter threads and gossip about other believers
and you as wicked christian doesn't have any shame or any descency?
PLEASE ?LEARN HOW TO DIVIDE OR UNDERSTAND WRITTEN WORDS AND SPOKEN WORDS
Nobody know you to speak to you,you are faceless mut,breathless hell knows who you are,and some crap without of any location,or any face
sorry
But wicked christians have to receive rebukes maybe road to repent,before is not to late,and be swallow by hot hell
You must have been looking in the mirror at yourself when typing this......
Poppy

Southampton, UK

#35126 Aug 6, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You must have been looking in the mirror at yourself when typing this......
Yes cos satan has many disguises, may God forgive your unhinged ranting

Location hidden

#35127 Aug 6, 2014
Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes cos satan has many disguises, may God forgive your unhinged ranting
This is very true and I will pray for your eye sight...

Location hidden

#35128 Aug 6, 2014
Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes cos satan has many disguises, may God forgive your unhinged ranting
I must tell you I am sorry for replying about your eye sight.. For give me. I can not believe you would approve of his filthy mouth claiming to be a follower of Christ.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#35129 Aug 6, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you too
because your fruits of spirit are rotten fruits of your god devil
others say same like you,you are cyber teacher of apostazy,lies, and hate own brothers with same doctrines and same beliefs,THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE CHURCH SERVANT FOR DEVIL BREATH ONLY WITH IRONY,HATE,BITTERNESS,AND LIES
you will know for sure your place before 30 seconds left to be alive- dust to dust,ashes to ashes,
dust and ashes doesn't have eternal soul?
it is you,look at mirror, slowly you startt look like ash color,
soon you experience action of UNO globalists what they are going to do with all visible churches riches, and influences around?
it is already to late for you,you old looser,like your bodies RA skunk dead,Skombol back in prison,Cuorious,Timbo eaten by canninbals for stolen food from them,ben Adam psychopathic idiot? and many more ends miserable,worthless doos and pigs thrown with their spirits of devil into the see?(mankind grave)
Crawl back to your hole RAT!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35130 Aug 6, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> You must have been looking in the mirror at yourself when typing this......
you mother f....have not own descency
just keep focus on your family, kids and your neighbours,and clean your own mirror,because you don't see your own face wickedness
just hell with you,
I told you/I urinate on your advices and your posts,
read 1 Cor 14;33-35
learn from your husband how to be in silence and restore your women natural dignity
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35131 Aug 6, 2014
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> I must tell you I am sorry for replying about your eye sight.. For give me. I can not believe you would approve of his filthy mouth claiming to be a follower of Christ.
hell with you
my claim is natural
but your f....g mouth is against God's arrangement
Hell with you,
you doesn;t see your own filth you poor halucinative day dreamer and idiot
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35132 Aug 6, 2014
Poppy wrote:
look at first yourselves and iwn wicked life
and ask yourselves
Who is servant of satan?
you poor next in the raw faceless,namless,breathless, without location POS wicked christian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Liam 646,862
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min ATHEOI 49,329
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min WasteWater 105,670
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 18 min Rosa_Winkel 22
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 30 min okimar 53,829
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 36 min Adam 3,685
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 40 min WasteWater 2,097
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,789
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web