What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35076 Jul 11, 2014
DEAR ALL ANONIMOUS AND NEGATIVE ICONS BUMS,
Listen what your Holy dr Shrink want to tell to all of you dead left behind earthly corpses without of skin,and fallen apart bones-like vision of Ezekiel-valey of dead bones.....

I would encourge all here as we search with God help biblical doctrine ,
not to get personal with attacking people this includes myself also but to stick just with the word of God. When we resort to name calling all that we do is work in our flesh and expose us this as we all know is sin. This is why the Lord keeps telling us that we should examine ourself to make sure we are the elect of God, 2 Cor. 13:5, 1 Peter 1::10.
I hope we all have a good look in the mirror of God's word because it is a full time job to examine our self instead of others. When we show what the word of God teaches on any subject at hand and one does not see this truth then all we can do is share the word of God and pray that others will see truth, we cannot force someone to believe truth, we can share truth to to have one see and undeerstand truth comes from the Spirit of God. I do not take this personal even attacks of slander, mocking scoffing, I know many will not see truth and if they don't they will resort in the power of there own flesh and expose themselves by doing this sad to say. This forum is not for personal attacks so I would implore all of us here to be gentle with one another in the fruit of the spirit. Now I know only Christ Jesus can produse this Spirit in ones life on a regular bases. So again, I hope we truly can be objective with one another showing patiance with eath other we all need more of this. Thank you. to all those whose brain still works properly and have respect to Divine God's Wisdom,and true believer dr Shrink?
good night
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35077 Jul 12, 2014
Hi ?All earthly left behind poor brainless posters and trolls blaspheming God and His children
Sure, I be gald to.
We see in Matthew 25:46 and Rev. 20:15, 10.
We see the above words "everlasting fire" We have to do word studies on how God define words and when we see words such as this. God uses words such as out darkness, fire going up forever and forever, the pit, fire and brimstone, and other word definations. We know outer dakness does not mean "everlasting fire" so what is God saying here? When we see eternal punishment for the unsaved it is eternal punishment, that is the death that the word of God declares is eternal in nature, for the wages of sin is death the Bible declares. now when we look up the word "everlasting" you will see this as for the saved and the unsaved. However the HUGE diffeence is, we do not find any words as LIFE for the unsaved but we do find the word everlasting punisment or fire or out darkness, and so on, but we see no LIFE at all in the unsaved. just do a word study on life or everlasing life and you will not see this pertaining to the unsaved, we do see however for the unsaved words like, perish, death, dead, consume, and so on they are forever no more as the past verses I have shared. Even John 3:16 we see two words that describe the saved and the unsaved that is, the words "EVERLASTING LIFE" and "PERISH" now this is God's meaning it is not mine but I can understand that we have been so conditioned to believe and try to force the word "life" for the unsaved, you will hear preachers and I was one of them that would say something like this, God must save you from a eternal life in hell forever being alive the fact is, we will be forever alive! I was wrong this is not the case for the wicked. Now think about this, if there was everlasting life for the unsaved then God's punishment could never be carried out because they will never die even though the Bible tells us the wages of sin is death. The Bible talks about four times the second death in the Bible this second death means if we have not received the first birth of being born again we will be given the second death.
"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the SECOND DEATH HATH NO POWER,,," Rev. 20:6
We can see this is the second death and this death is eternal, it is everlasting and on the last day as we read before in 2 Peter 3:10-12 that the heavens and the earth will be consumed and be dissoleved this is the fire that will consume everything forever, as in Jude 7 it says the fire was eternal fire. Is Sodom still on fire today? No, they all perised the first day. the judgment is forever.

so?deal with this awesome sermon

if you don't repent or remorse and quit your wickedness,for sure wrath of God rest on your a.....and all be condemned to the death for their own stinking worthless sins and wickedness?

esspecialy Sodomities who only foucus of strange male d,,,,,,and AAA batery d..... for stupid lesbians
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35078 Jul 12, 2014
TO ALL CLOWNS,LEFT BEHIND WHO READ MY WISE POSTS AND ICON NEGATIVELY,
YOU BEHAVE LIKE SCAVENGERS AND STUPIF LOW CLASS ELEMENTARY IDIOTS LEFT BEHIND

Yes, the Bible tells us over and over in His word that God hides His words in parables in seeing they may see but not percieve, and in hearing they may not hear, but not understand. We see God setting up testing programs in His word right from the start with the tree of knowledge of God and evil. God has set up all kinds of snares and traps for those looking for a self made gospel they can take a few verses out of here and there and say, here it is our doctrine of statement. However, when much of this is tested by the word of God we can see it is not in harmony with the whole of the Bible. The greatest example what many of us has been already sharing is the true gospel of the Bible verses a man made do it your self, have it your way Mc Donad's type of self made salvation However, the Bible is very clear that God hides his word that one cannot even repent unless God gives them the gift to repent, 2 Tim. 2:25-26
"IN MEEKNESS INSTRUCTING THOSE THAT OPPOSE THEMSELVES; IF GOD PERADVENTURE WILL GIVE THEM REPENTANCE TO ACKNOWLEDGING OF THE TRUTH.
Here, we can see that most will never say this is true they will say, all you have to do is repent, believe, and accept, and your in. Other religions has many more man made traditions of works. However, if God does not grant one true repentance to truly understand truth then, there left to Satan who can take them captive at his will because they are already in his kingdom as we read the very next verse.
"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken CAPTIVE by him at his will. Verse 26.
This is what is going on in all the churches today. We can see only from the word of God the true gospel is HID to them that are lost as we reads in 2 Cor. 4:3-4.
"But if our gospel be HID, it is HID to them that are LOST. In whom the god (Satan) of this world hath BLINDED the minds of them whivh BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is THE IMAGE OF GOD, should shine unto them."
These verss are amazing and only the true believers will humbly bow down to the true power of the word of God because the word tells us this gospel is the very image of God Himself, for the word was made flesh and dwelt among us. This is amazing grace is it not? The sad thing is many will not take heed to these words and say, you are right those words are a true blessing of the Lord for only God can show us truth, only God can make us truly repent to acknowledge the true gospel, if they refuse the true gospel they are taken captive my Satan at his will and they don't even know this they think all is well with my soul yet they will slander and mock the true believer when God tells us you will know them by the love they have for one another.

BUT NONE OF YOU ARE ABLE TO HAVR SUCH LOVE,BECAUSE SATAN SPIRIT BLIND YOURS HEARTS, EYES,AND EARS
You are worse than wild animals in the woods
Awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35079 Jul 13, 2014
[
Hi To All Who read in silence my biblical posts,
esspecialy a.......les who icon negatively Biblical truths
, If you don't have FAITH and do good works you were created to do.
All of You see the faith is one of the fruits of the Spirit of God this also is a work of the Holy Spirit,
only then we are created to do good works because it was first Christ that has to do the good work in one to believe because it is all the work of God that one believes as I quoted in John 6:29,
However, the problem is, many believe it is first what they can do, this is impossible because we in our own self will never seek God no not one, Rom. 3, and it is not of him that wills to be saved, Rom. 9:16, so it is all first the work of God. However, most have it the other way around it is first there good works then God will save us,
No, this would be called a man centered gospel that is built on self . This is what the word declares
also all scumbags, so the test is, will we hold on to what we have been taught or to the word of God? I hope this was of some help, for some few who desire to be child of God

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#35081 Jul 13, 2014
"Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written,“That you may be justified in your words, and prevail when you are judged.”"(Romans 3:4)

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed."(Gal. 1:8)

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."(Matt. 15:16)

Exhibit >>Fruit<<

"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another."(Gal. 5:16-26)
remnant144000

Baltimore, MD

#35082 Jul 14, 2014
Senecus wrote:
"Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written,“That you may be justified in your words, and prevail when you are judged.”"(Romans 3:4)
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed."(Gal. 1:8)
"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."(Matt. 15:16)
Exhibit >>Fruit<<
"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another."(Gal. 5:16-26)
Senecus
your past over 3 years internet activity exclude you from all those passages quoted by You?

it is nice to read or hear such Bible Words,
only average unsaved left behind is able to write them without of NEW Heart, or apply them to yourselves

It is also nice, you enter this thread,
because only one exist on this grave, and is able to resurrect all those who are saved or those for wrath of God, for their constant hates, mocking God and His devoted child of God?

go through all pages of this thread and you will see who is who, who deserve wrath of God, and who is under God's Grace
remnant144000

Baltimore, MD

#35083 Jul 14, 2014
[
"They believe all things are done in parables
"
LET US LOOK WHAT THE LORD JESUS SAID, MAYBE SOME WILL "LOL" TO THESE WORDS ALSO?
"And He said unto them, Unto you it is given to KNOW the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto THEM that are WITHOUT, ALL these are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and NOT perceive; and hearing they may NOT hear, and understand: lest at any time they should be CONVERTED, and their sins should be forgiven them." Mark 4:11-12
Many make light of the word of God to them the word of God is a big " lol" this is, very, very, sad to see people not knowing what the truth is and mock and make light of the words of God when the fact is, Jesus Himself said ALL things are done in parables yet some will just LOL! Now they do this to their own shame sad to say because they no not the truth lest any time they would be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them. No, they want to set up their own man made formula and just LOL to the true gospel of the Bible and say, this is just your interpretation, when the fact is, for the true believer the Lord tells it is for them to know the MISTERY of the kingdom of God.
However to those that have not the salvation of God these things are without, for them these parables they LOL are for them they are parables. You are speaking in riddles, you might as well speak Greek to me, when the fact is, the true believer hears and understands the mystery of God in parables bot for THEM? They are without truth!

Sad very sad to say. May the Lord have mercy if it be His good pleasure, who can tell? Maybe He will leave a blesing behind, keep praying and begging and imploring God for His mercy who cam tell?
The last part of the verse says, and their sins be forgiven them. This is all done while we are still on this earth if God will have mercy,
if He does, all there sins are forgiven them, for He is the author and finisher of our faith, Heb. 12:2. Thank you for reading my biblical truthful facts

I do have hope that silent readers are able to gain spiritual benefits and who knows maybe be able to be SAVED BY GOD Eph 2;8-9
Remnant 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35084 Jul 15, 2014
Hello All, Silent readers and cowards making negative icons that way rejecting Posted Gods Word from the Bible
I desire to show for all of you all the angles of work in the Bible.
Maybe, Lord willing we could look at the scenario from God's point of view.
God wanted a people for himself.
God knew man, made in His image would sin.
Our (all mankind) works are as filthy rags.
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Their are none righteous, no not one.
The penalty for sin is death.
God paid our penalty, and died for us.
We were bought with price.(the saved)
Once saved,
Our works are the evidence of our salvation.

we know today that all churches are by God's spirit abandon, and this place took devil spirit authority and influence around Christianity whole world,
but we can be still aware, that many today can be saved as great crowd from all nations, tribes, languages, and tongues

I try to encourage all folks to search and brake heart to beg God of His salvation, before is not to late.

Because God's mercy endure forever, so long how long there is time before last wrath of God

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#35085 Jul 15, 2014
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which Holy Spirit teacheth us;
COMPARING SPIRITUAL THINGS WITH SPIRITUAL?

Those Words are God's command to all of us,proclaiming good news to all who are able to listen about?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35091 Jul 21, 2014
Saved by God Grace wrote:
Could it be that if 90% of church goers are un-saved, and 100% of church goers say they are saved, we would need to convince the un-saved church goers of their error.
Now if,
and I know you don't believe this, but if the saved church goers were instructed by the Word of God to get out of the church,
than almost everyone in the church would be claiming salvation and hardly any would actually be saved.
But on the other hand, the truly saved, are aware by the grace of God, and by the grace of God only they are indeed saved.
They can not prove it, they can only supply you the verses of scripture which convinces them.
One such verse,
Hebrews 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
When a person has God's Faith, not their own, than they have it, they cannot explain it or prove it, they can enjoy it, and hopefully live it properly. But Faith is real, and many have it.
Also, many have faith in things other than the Truth, and that man made faith is not the subject of the Bible.
the end.
Hope this short sermon is able to help all silent undercover muts who read my posts,and label them negatively, because thy don't have basic clue what is the Bible and True Salvation Gospel?
SO?READ ALL MY SERMONS,PRAY WITHOUT OF CEASING,AND BESEECH GOD FOR MERCY OVER YOUR WRECKED DEAD SOULS?
"the truly saved, are aware by the grace of God, and by the grace of God only they are indeed saved. "

False conclusion.

No one knows the mind of "God" - thus no one truly knows if they are saved or not.

Please stop misleading others with these unfounded claims you make.

Albuquerque, NM

#35095 Jul 22, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
You got not clue what Bible teach,
I will give you only 1 PASSAGE Romans 8;16-17,
about mind of Christ there is amny verses who prove holiness of God Saint and developing their minds in image of Christ Divine Living Word who became flesh and dwell among earthly humans
Today Christ Spirit dwell in the minds of His chosen Ones Saints according to Eph 1;2-11. 2;8-9 Romans 8;16-17.Romans 8;27-30
1 Corintians 2 ;16 deny your false claim
"
FOR WHO HATH KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE MAY INSTRUCT HIM?
BUT WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST
Romans 11;34-36.....is addition and reject your false deceiving claims on Internet?
answer to this question is 1 Cor 2;16
sir?
please >if you have not clue about Bible God's Word,
never try to teach false,or post Lies who read weak and and very delicate souls people, searching for God,and dead wicked souls like you Deceive them by your master deceiver Lies
May true God have Mercy on you,you poor deceived by satan spirit human being
I understand shrink - you think "Paul" is more enlightened than Jesus. You don't have to restate it. Your posts clearly show you do.

*sighs*

Albuquerque, NM

#35097 Jul 22, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

I understand shrink - you think "Paul" is more enlightened than Jesus. You don't have to restate it. Your posts clearly show you do.
*sighs*
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again
you are horrible deceived by satan father of all Lies
No I am not....in fact - I've never even seen nor heard of such an entity as you describe.

My statements are based upon the facts that history has given us.

You are the one who refuses to acknowledge these facts, so you have to make up lies about me - without any support to such lies.

Why do you admonish others who are trying to help you?

Your blindfold is pretty dark, huh? All you have to do is just remove it, open your eyes to the facts, and wah-la!!.....the truth will set you free.

You can be honest. We all have this ability. It just takes a little effort on your part to be so.

C'mon shrink.....I'll help you start off....with baby steps.....

Just say -'"God" didn't write the Bible. It was written by many men who we don't have the original copies to verify who the author was.'
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>Read Jesu prayer to His Father about those who are elected and saved by grace
John 17 whole chapter helps you to understand basic Jesus Word,
Paul alone admit that he is fallen human,fallen human teachings are not above GOD'S WORD WHO BECAME FLESH AND DWELL AMONG US? John 1;1-2
my spiritual posts are not understandable to all those who are not chosen.elected, or members of limit group-being in the future new government above whole new created earth.
YOU AND YOUR POSTS DENYING JESUS SIMPLE THOUGHTS SHOWS YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE 2 GROUPS REV 7.1-8........ONE HEAVENLY GROUP, AND REV 7;9 ..GREAT CROWD SAVED BY GRACE FUTURE RESIDENTS OF ETERNAL LIFE AND NEW EARTH?
Sorry?mister Du
but you still have silent chance to be saved and to have open eyes to understand Saints Divine thoughts based on GOD'S WORD
conclusion?
Please don't provide mis-information about others. You don't know who "God" will save and who "He" will not.

Your arrogance is astounding, the HS doesn't like people lying and bearing false witness.

*sighs*
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>Remnant of 144000 is not Shrink,rather little king serving for King of Kings and Lord of Lords?
see you latter
Yes you are. Stop trying to lie even more. It isn't helping your position.
End of Church Ages

Baltimore, MD

#35100 Jul 23, 2014
according to Bible ,
FR old dead pal Mister Camping was right that 1988 was church ages end,withdraw of left over Holy Spirit from all churches,
included JW organization who join UNO NGO commiting apostazy and entering man of lawlesness (satan spirit at their organization,
such devil spirit lead all religions and JW to last spiritual battle with God,
Armagedon, destruction of this filthy trushy earth,and same time creating new heaven and new earth,only for those whose God chose by His grace to live on the new earth,it is great crowd Rev 7;9, 2 Peter 3;10
all who have broken heart should listen family radio hymns, songs,and Bible readings, maybe God's Spirit personal impact will save some lost left behind human creature before is not to late

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#35101 Jul 24, 2014
Your "old dead pal Mister Camping..." felt the bottom of a shoe to his posterior (figuratively) in 1988 by The Dutch Reformed Church he was member of for teaching apostasy. So sure , in effect, the church age ended....for him ;)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35102 Jul 24, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Your "old dead pal Mister Camping..." felt the bottom of a shoe to his posterior (figuratively) in 1988 by The Dutch Reformed Church he was member of for teaching apostasy. So sure , in effect, the church age ended....for him ;)
for you too
because your fruits of spirit are rotten fruits of your god devil
others say same like you,you are cyber teacher of apostazy,lies, and hate own brothers with same doctrines and same beliefs,THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE CHURCH SERVANT FOR DEVIL BREATH ONLY WITH IRONY,HATE,BITTERNESS,AND LIES

you will know for sure your place before 30 seconds left to be alive- dust to dust,ashes to ashes,
dust and ashes doesn't have eternal soul?
it is you,look at mirror, slowly you startt look like ash color,
soon you experience action of UNO globalists what they are going to do with all visible churches riches, and influences around?
it is already to late for you,you old looser,like your bodies RA skunk dead,Skombol back in prison,Cuorious,Timbo eaten by canninbals for stolen food from them,ben Adam psychopathic idiot? and many more ends miserable,worthless doos and pigs thrown with their spirits of devil into the see?(mankind grave)

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#35103 Jul 24, 2014
1 John 3;9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM;
AND HE CAN NOT SIN,BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD?
14/
We know that we have passed from the death unto life,because we love the brethren,
HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH
Simple explanation,Gods Love only is directed to Gods Children and among only them brothers and sisters in Christ,
none of true believers is obligated to love this world,and those who are completly involved with this world??
heavenly hope to be member of new heavenly and new earth government,is only reserved to 144000 who only enter heaven most Holy tabernacle of God,
rest great crowd rev 7;9...
can have only hope that they be live after Gods Judgement on the new earth,
sorry
NOT I ONLY BIBLE TEACH THOSE AWESOME TRUTH
God bless all who read this post and Bible as Guide to Gods Promise and Gods Possible Mercy
PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD,PRAISE GOD,BECAUSE HIS MERCY ENDURE FOREVER
Devil children icon each post negatively,with hate,predujice and wickedness,
but main conqueror of all dogs fake christians always was is and will be most humble elected by God handsome prophet of 21 century poster named dr Shrink?
WHAT A HANDSOME PRIVILAGE I DO HAVE FROM GOD, AND RAISE HATE AND JELOUSY OF ALL POS SATAN CHRISTIANITY BELIEVERS
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35105 Jul 26, 2014
TO ALL SILENT READERS AND SENECUS SNEACKING AROUND,ICON NEGATIVELY AND RUN AWAY FROM MY POSTS LIKE FROM FR BIBLE READINS AND HYMNS
What do you think these verses are saying?

"I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom. Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exort with all longsuffer and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears. And they shall turn away their EARS FROM THE TRUTH, and shall be turned unto FABLES. But WATCH thou in all things, ENDURE, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand." 2 Timothy 4:16

In these verses we can see that in that in the last days there will be a GREAT falling away from the truth of the law or word of God. The Bible is a law book and it contains the commands of God they are not just found in the ten commandments the whole Bible is the law book to mankind. It is also a great love letter to God's people to dirict them into truth and to help them grow in the grace and knwledge of the Lord.
1- First, I see we are to exort with all LONGSUFFER AND DOCTRINE. We see that one of the fruits of the Spirit of God is "longsuffer" that is patient under preasure with other's when showing them sound doctrine.

2- Many shall turn away their ears to truth, and be turned unto fables. In other words they want a gospel that is suited to self they rather have a man made gospel that is called a fable, this is something that is just made up by man and nothing to do with the true gospel this is why God calls this a fable.

3- God commands His people to WATCH that is to make sure our calling and election is true make full proof of thy ministry.

4- God tells us there will come a time that judgment will come and we can know that judgment is very near now there is much bibical evedence that the return of the Lord will be

5-The Bible gives us bibical evidence that first judgment must begin with the house of God, 1 Peter 4:17. We can see that Satan has taken his seat in the temples or the house of God the corporate churches as we read passages such as Matthew 24, Rev. 17 18
The book of Jer. Amos, Daniel, and many other chapters again we can see the vast amount of biblical proof that these things are so in,

6- The word "endure" is used twice in these verses We also radin Matthew 24:13
"But he that shall ENDURE UNTO THE END, the same shall be saved."
Many will not ENDURE to the end. The reason why is, they are under the influence of there church creeds and man made teaching sad to say, there trust is in there church, baptism, pastor, Pope, saying the sinners prayer, making a confession, alter call, doing good works false signs such as tongues and falling backwards or "slain judged by the Spirit of God". The truth of the end of the church age is not be taught in the churches it is out side the church God is saving a great many.

All this information is shocking I must admit and I am not trying to be "shocking" but there is no way one cannot be when God has opened the seals of this information that has been sealed for all those years as God commanded Daniel to seal this information up until the end Dan. 9 and 12, However, as we come close to the end God says this:
"And He saith unto me, SEAL NOT the sayings of the prophecy of this book: FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND." Rev. 22:10

So? read my sermons,pray without of ceasing, don't ask any questions,we don't need any questions or worthless debates and argues>

MY POSTS ARE 100% FROM BIBLE,AND THERE IS NOTHING TO ARGUE,DISCUSS OR MOCK

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#35106 Jul 26, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
TO ALL SILENT READERS AND SENECUS SNEACKING AROUND,ICON NEGATIVELY AND RUN AWAY FROM MY POSTS LIKE FROM FR BIBLE READINS AND HYMNS
What do you think these verses are saying?
"........(Edited for content...)
MY POSTS ARE 100% FROM BIBLE,AND THERE IS NOTHING TO ARGUE,DISCUSS OR MOCK
You cut and paste well ;)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35109 Jul 29, 2014
poor silent readers ,they hide yourselves ,icon negatively posts,and shaking pants before read awesome Biblical truthful posts>

JUST SHAKE AND BEND YOUR SICK KNEE BEFORE GOD AND BEG GOD FOR MERCY BEFORE NOT TO LATE,
and just with courage read dr Shrink handsome awesome posts,and with courage ask questions?only Questions not debates,or any discussions
Holy Pal dr Shrink is avaliable to give biblical answers?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35110 Jul 31, 2014
If I profess with the louder voice
and clear exposition every portion of
the truth(not always sweet or nice to others)
of God except precisely
that little point which the world and
the satan devil are at that moment attacking,
I AM NOT CONFESSING CHRIST HOWEVER,
BOLDLY WITH GOD PERMIT.
I AMY BE PROFESSING CHRIST
against wicked pagans christianity and their really lifes who they are
BETWEEN THIS EXPOSITIONS WHO ARE THOSE CHRISTIANS
I ALWAYS EXCLUDE SPIRITUALY OLD UNSAVED CYBER TROLLS AND SPIRITUAL MANIACS,CRIMINALS
I wonder,where is my internet friend called SENECUS?great warrior of China canals and dumpsters?with broken edges swords worth only rust and sell on junk yard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusion x... 675,596
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 13 min handsomebrady 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min RiversideRedneck 110,274
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr bad bob 25
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 46,196
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 4 hr Reign 477
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr Devil number 666 982,080
More from around the web