What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35061 Jun 27, 2014
as it is written,
there is none righteoues not,not one,
There is none that understand,there is none that seek after God,
They are all gone out of the way,they are together become unprofitable,there is none that doeath good,no,not one

unsaved mankind rebelion against God put all of them after church end ages on the road only to hell,wide,prescious earthly road at end red gate of hell behind hell satan waits with shovel or huge fork and throw all those spiritual miseries scumbags straight on the hot barbecue grill?
Hell sucks horrible all of them?
JW are apostates

Baltimore, MD

#35062 Jun 28, 2014

I post reall truth
please? All bablers and negative icon cowards ,don't deceive people around,
Bible doesn't teach hell is literal place for sinners
Bible teach only about places of 3 heavens(not hell)
1/ our above atmosphere
2/ Universe with supervising angels of all lights,and planets
3/3rd haven highest place called in hebrew 'shamay ah"
Bible also point in hebrew as heaven;dessert, dark clouds, dust, hay,cloud,or flaming fire where from God spoke to the Mose or jews
Real
start read diligently Bible,always after prayers,
and stop teaching others, because you who read my posts alone ,doesn't have any clue about Gods Word
Satanic christianity

Baltimore, MD

#35063 Jun 30, 2014
to all true believers,EXCLUDED ARE WANDERING TROLLS(seed of devil)
Luke 11;49-50
Therefore also said the wisdom of God.
I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoof)
50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THIS GENERATION
very sad sad,is end off all cyber ghosts satanic trolls rambling around and mocking others
52/woe unto you ,lawyers,scribes and pharisee of 21 century)
YE HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE YE ENTERED NOT IN YOURSELVES,
AND THEM THAT WERE ENTERING IN YE HINDERED
sad sad sad sad sad
miserable cyber trolls mocking God,
they are like low skunks stinking with old cheese between their not washed balls or female full of bad bugs holes
it is biblicaly truth that Christianity today is under influence of satan spirit and qualify to be global apostate taking part in complete moral failure of whole mankind
Satanic christianity

Baltimore, MD

#35064 Jun 30, 2014
All those who deny apostle Paul letter as part of inspired NT By God Alone
are miserable dumb butts, evil doers,seed of satan and are totally wrong
wrong
letters from Paul were given by God as inspire by God letters,
would He throw away,Rom 8;16. John 1;13. John 3;3-8,John 17.Acts(history of christianity)
or gal 5;22-24???????
I bet not NT Jesus would throw away,
only poor scums and mockers like many on Internet forums , will throw away from NT some letters and from the part tree of life,and entering Holy heavenly city
They are simple confused Liars,and blind unsaved poor lost creatures stinking 1000000 miles around
instead negative icons, just open Bible,pray and read REV 22;18-19
dr Pipke Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35065 Jul 1, 2014

Matt 24:36 Says no man know..Now when I first heard that May 21 2011 was the beginning of Gods judgement, do you know the first verse that came to me?That's correct.No man know..I took great comfort in that verse and also "neither the Son"
This was not good news for me thinking the end will soon be here.
I would wonder,what about my family members?They have no interest in the gospel.What about me.Am I truly saved.This was depressing news for me if it were true.So the verse no man know and neither the son comforted me.
But I could not rest,I had to search this matter out.I started with No man knoweth neither the son.
Upon searching the scriptures I found that before the seals were open, no man could know.It was impossible for any man to know.
I will keep this short because I will give a web site in the end that explains this in great detail.
When we go to Daniel 12 we find that God told Daniel to seal these things (about the end)up till the end.God told Daniel to seal it up in a book(the bible)and so it was sealed.It was always in the bible but God hid this from us.We were to be busy going in all the world with the gospel.We can not understand anything in the bible unless He gives the eyes to see and ears to hear(undrstanding).
Now we read in Rev.22:10 and other places in Revalations where God is removing the seals.
We also find that anytime God was about to pour out judgement that He let His people know.For example,Noah and his family new exactly when the flood would begin,the Ninivites knew the exact time, also Lot and his family knew the exact day.
We also read in Amos 3:7 and Ecll.8:5 that the believers will know both time and judgement.
Now what always bothered me was "neither the Son"
If Jesus was God then how could He not know the time?This just did not make sence.But again this was a comfort to me.How could we know if the "Son" did not know?
Well after some more study and comparing scripture with scripture the puzzle starts to develope.
We read in Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Now when we would see "neither the Son" we automaticly saw the Son being Christ.In the original language of that verse the word "son" was not capitalized.The translaters capitalized the word "son" therefore we looked at it being Christ.
Now if we compare scripture with scripture we find there is another place where the word son is recorded.We find that Satan was refere to as the "son of perdition"
2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
Now we can read the verse in Mark 13:32 as neither satan will know the time.Satan always knew his time was short,but the bible does not record he knew the time of the end.
So I started to see that yes,The believers will know the time of the end.
but believers are waiting for last God's action, and now some of true believers are engaged in witnessing and preaching God's Word before end will soon come.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35066 Jul 2, 2014
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS SAVED BY GRACE
Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen : that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed , neither shall there be after me.
It seems churchoids to have trouble with alot of other biblical truths that God is revealing in these last days.
they are having trouble believing ,for example that Christ atoned for His people before He created the world, His death on the cross was a demonstration of what He did for His people in Dying for their sins,
the doctrine of election, that God chose a people to bestow His riches upon, unmeritted favor ,
the fact that all are born into this world spiritually dead, with no desire for God or His truth,God must raise us from that grave we are in and give us new life, else we would remain in that place following the ways of the world,
the doctrine of annihilation that is the 2nd death [ lake of fire ],
that God ALWAYS reveals to His people when He is going to bring a judgment, Lot, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Jonah, Ezekiel, and others, and now all His people, here at the end of time, know when He is returning in judgment, that they may warn the world, because we not only are ALL prophets [ we declare the word of God, and are witnesses of His salvation in that we have experienced that new life ], but we are also watchmen, that see the enemy [ Christ ] coming to destroy the unsaved on 5/21/2011, and we warn them,to seek His mercy before it's too late.
That's quite a bit of very crucial doctrine to be struggling with.
And I would venture to say,that all yours problems is , with the Bible.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35067 Jul 3, 2014

"Examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves, Know ye not your selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, execpt ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5
When it tells us to prove our self this is another meaning for "testing" oneself and the way we do this is by the word of God which is the final authority that structures and determine what truth is. Now the true test is not what I think or what I say what I say really does not mean a hill of beans. However, many are thinking they have the true salvation but it is not the true salvation of the Bible this is why there are over 2000 different kinds of man made religions today can they all be right? Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the light, no man cometh to be but by the Father.
The Bible also tells us that we should give the people the hope that we have within us, that is sharing the true gospel so this is why I asked this question many should not be offended but greatful that they can share and test there gospel with the Bible? Those that do not are just full of pride sad to say because they are afraid to test there belief system, with not what I think but what God teaches. When God tells us that we should examine our self then we should not be afraid to to this by the word of God. This is why God tells us again almost the same thing in 2 Peter 1:10
"Wherefore the rather, brethren give diligence to make your calling and ELECTION sure:for if ye do these things ye shall never fall."
This is why we are doing this now before it is to late, and God encourages us if you do this you will not fall. Why? because you are making sure your putting what you have learned is in line with God's word so what's wrong with that?
You see people are offended because the churches today gives man a false sense of security saying, if you do this or that thing you are good member and in good standing with the church because this is a saved congergation. This is all man made and I can prove this by the word of God it is as false as a three dollar bill.
GOD GIVES US A HUGE WARNING THAT THERE WILL BE MANY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE IN THAT DAY, THAT IS JUDGMENT DAY THINKING THEY ARE SAVED WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED.
MANY WILL SAY TO ME IN THAT DAY, LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT PROPHESIED IN THY NAME? AND IN THY NAME HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS? AND IN THY NAME DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS? AND THEN WILL I PROFESS UNTO THEM, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME, YE THAT WORK INIQUITY." Matthew 7:22-23.
Now don't you think it wise to test our salvation and give other's the hope that you have within you? Or will we be marching to a different drum thinking peace, peace, when there is no real peace with God. Many, God tells us, will think they are saved because of what they have done, "HAVE WE NOT,," You see it is all built on self. What I encourage all to do is to check your belief with the word of God this should be a joy instead of thinking, "how dare him question my salvation! No, we are not here to judge you God has to to this we are here so we can make sure we are saved from the soon wrath of God,
Bible is able to direct anyone to God's Grace and Salvation
Evil world christianity

Baltimore, MD

#35068 Jul 5, 2014

I believe I am able answer all my thoughts about absolute Biblical truth own question when .
. I promise and you already know this but if you stick up for all of you and myself, you will be slandered like never before. Also, when you keep giving them scriptures like you have I am and will will be hateed because the word of God is like a sword, it is called the sword of the Spirit, and the more you come with love showing them truth in love, Gal. 5:22-23, the more you will be hated. The more you expose a false man made gospel the more you will be hated why is this? Because those that speak the truth will be hated Jesus said. So true believers join the crowd all of, you are hitting them where it hurts the very most that is, with the word of God, this is like a deer who gets caught in the head lights they will be stuned for awile because they cannot give you a sound bibical answer so they will lash out. Your shining the light of God's words on them that is why. Now here, if I am wrong I don't care as long as I come to truth this site is not a contest in "I am right and you are wrong type of spirit" but what is truth? We all only know in part the Bible tells us and we declare in part, 1 Cor. 13. So as long as you will be faithfull to the word of God you can expect this from more than just one person who seems to yeld so much influence for some reason even got us off by giving us our own site did you ever hear of that one before? This is the power of the word of God. You can see this person avoids 1 Tim. 4:1-3 like the plague can you not? Why? BECAUSE THEY CANNOT ANSWER IT, SO THEY ATTACK THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU, THE MORE YOU EXPLAIN BY THE WORD OF GOD THE MORE YOU WILL BE HATED. HOWEVER JESUS SAID JUMP FOR JOY. Romans 1:16. SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO TAKE SCOFFING BECAUSE OF OUR SAKE. Thank you

but true believers always remeber that any negative remarks,persecutions and hate is framed only in 24 hours earthly pass away time, and nobody is able to damage them permanently or eternaly.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35069 Jul 6, 2014
Hi to all readers in silence
I don't mean to be rude here , but sometimes we have to take the "Beam" out of our own eye before we can take the speck out of another. You see I believe only the Bible is the word of God, that tells us the way the truth and the life. I know many may come on here to slander and to scoff I understand this, but if one who is truly wondering why are we here? What is it all about? Did I just get the short end of the stick? Why is life so unfair to many? You know B I was like all of you also just your basic scoffer and mocker maybe this is why I can identify with people like you. 25 years ago we be good buddies. However, because of the mercy and grace and love of God He had mercy on me
, I don't know why?but He did, and God is calling His people and who knows you could be one of them? Who can tell? Maybe God will have mercy on you, He did with some real scoffers like Paul who just loved to prison people like me until God knocked him off his high horse and he seen the light by the mercy of God.
we are all in rebelion against the most High God as the old saying goes there is no atheists in fox holes, they know deep down inside some day they will have to give account to God

the Lord Jesus will return in great power and judgment, now this is not a maybe, could be, very possibly, this will happen as sure as I am typing these words and most will just scoff and mock as they did in Noah's day. However, who was in the majority? The people who were doing the mocking and scoffing, there may have been a million people in Noah's day when the flood hit this earth and destroyed everything that had breathe except for Noah and his family. Lot, also new the time of judgment. The wise men also new when the Lord would return as a Babe, as the wise men (the believers) also will know the return of the Lord for the believers and judgment for all that will be left behind , Rev. 9:5, 10, The waters of the flood did not reciede until the five months was over then they did. Jesus said, as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the Son of man is revealed.
"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
also all readers with deep humble prayer grab Bible and slowly day by day read Bible God's Word allowing to approach closer to God's Mercy Throne
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35070 Jul 7, 2014
Hi to all silent readers and negative icon judes
Yes, this is a easy one believe it or not? We all used to believe in a eternal torment in the lake of fire. I am greatful that you have brought this up because it says the believers will know both time and judgment.
That is, the very nature of the judgment of God. I used to teach eternal torment in the flames of hell for 100 billion years and that may be just one day with the Lord?
However, we had to look at the churches teaching all over again to see what they have taught wrong and this was for sure one of the doctrines, now for some reason when people hear there is not eternal torment they seem to get up-set because they lost there club over the unsaved they used this club to try to think they can scare the hell out of the people to join there church and be saved from the eternal flames.
Now let me explain here no one will be able to prove not ONE verse that the unsaved has eternal life in hell this is without a basic bibical fact

I am just amazed how much influence the churches had over us in the false teaching and we found out that this was as false as a three dollar bill. As I said can you or anyone here just show me just ONE verse that the unsaved has eternal LIFE in the lake of fire? You can't. Now let me explain to you what hell and the lake of fire is, better yet, let the word of God define for us what hell and the lake of fire really is, ready?
"And DEATH and hell was cast into the lake of fire, THIS IS CALLED THE SEOND DEATH." Rev. 20:14
We see in this verse God defines His own words that is hell and the lake of fire what are they called? Yes, the second DEATH. Is it called the seond LIFE in the lake of fire? No.
Now the Bible is so clear on this issue I can't believe we all took the bait on this one. Do you know we did not even understand the so called most basic verse, the most well known verse is what? Yes, John 3:16, and we did not even understand this verse. All this proves is, the most so "called" basic verse is not so basic it is all spiritual and God has to give us spiritual ears and eyes to see this.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave us His only begotton Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not PERISH, but have EVERLASTING LIFE."
1- We have two words here that are opposite they are, "PERISH" and "everlasting life" Where does this verse say the unsaved will have everlasing life in the lake of fire? Where does it say they will be in hell with everlasting life? It does not say this at all. They perish. Now I have done a word study on , perish, death, dead, consume, This will be forever dead or consumed forever and forever never having life of anykind. There will be a hell very soon on earth here for all the unsaved but it will be end for all unsaved,death and inhalation without of any pain this is also a bibical fact most will not see as in Noah's day they refused these truths, also in Lot's day when in Jude 7 says that Sodom was set on fire of vengance of eternal fire. Do we still see the flames in Sodom? No, this word eternal is just that it will be eternal death forever consumed. I will share more later and if anyone can prove me wrong here please do with the word of God so we can go over everything that goes into this because I checked out everything and can assist anyone on this subject. Thank you

for mext truthful biblical sermon?please wait patiently,your servant child of God named dr Shrink will serve all of you poor unsaved left behind?
Mat God have Mercy on all of you poor cyber Internet Bozos?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35071 Jul 8, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
"Examine yourself, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves, Know ye not your selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, execpt ye be reprobates?" 2 Cor. 13:5
Self.

You will promote it, yet you will also dismiss it as part of the process in the same breath.

*sighs*
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35072 Jul 8, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Self.
You will promote it, yet you will also dismiss it as part of the process in the same breath.
*sighs*
thank you o my Father Almighty God that you try to help this poor dead soul NASL
dr Shrink and wholeAssembly of Saints are praying for you and encourage to read all Biblical true Posts posted by Remnant of 144000 and your friend dr Shrink-brain surgeon?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35073 Jul 8, 2014

Hi To all pure wrecked broken heart left behind earthly sinners
Let me try to help al of you in your problem with all must face the judgment of Christ. I already shared with you that we all most appear before Christ. Now the Believer already had if the Lord saved him he already stood on our behalf and he took the place of our judgment. The Bible tells us Steve.
"In Adam ALL die, also in Christ ALL are made alive."
The ALL here are ALL the believers they are made alive but ALL the the unsaved are not. In Adam ALL die. This means Adam sinned and we inherit that sinful nature and if the Lord does not save us then we are still in Adam that is born in sins, Eph. 2:1-2, and if we are ALL that is, ALL the believers are in Christ they are ALL made alive in Christ.
"For as in Adam ALL die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive." 1 Cor. 15:22
Question, who is made alive?
Yes, ALL those that are in Christ. Who are those that die? Yes, ALL those that are in Adam. You see the ALL is based on whom God is referring to, either ALL the believers or all the unsaved. Thus they are ALL judged one was already judged in Christ behalf the other was not thus he has to be judged.
Now going back to your verse you shared that, we ALL must appear before the judgment seat of Christ. ALL will, the true believers already have in Christ, remember? In Christ ALL shall be made alive. Now we can see that ALL will stand before the judgment seat of Christ, the fact is, the saved have already stood there no, not himself, but Christ on our behalf stood there and paid for all the elects sins. You see now? Thank all of you to read my awesome biblical posts allowing potential wicked pure sinner approach before the Throne of God,by reading Bible and found possible comfort and pleasure that maybe maybe maybe,God still save some of you poor creatures included NASL
Whole Assembly of Saints and dr Shrink pray for you ,you poor dead soul NASL?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35074 Jul 9, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Hi To all pure wrecked broken heart left behind earthly sinners
Let me try to help al of you in your problem with all must face the judgment of Christ. I already shared with you that we all most appear before Christ. Now the Believer already had if the Lord saved him he already stood on our behalf and he took the place of our judgment. The Bible tells us Steve.
"In Adam ALL die, also in Christ ALL are made alive."
The ALL here are ALL the believers they are made alive but ALL the the unsaved are not. In Adam ALL die. This means Adam sinned and we inherit that sinful nature and if the Lord does not save us then we are still in Adam that is born in sins, Eph. 2:1-2, and if we are ALL that is, ALL the believers are in Christ they are ALL made alive in Christ.
"For as in Adam ALL die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive." 1 Cor. 15:22
Question, who is made alive?
Yes, ALL those that are in Christ. Who are those that die? Yes, ALL those that are in Adam. You see the ALL is based on whom God is referring to, either ALL the believers or all the unsaved. Thus they are ALL judged one was already judged in Christ behalf the other was not thus he has to be judged.
Now going back to your verse you shared that, we ALL must appear before the judgment seat of Christ. ALL will, the true believers already have in Christ, remember? In Christ ALL shall be made alive. Now we can see that ALL will stand before the judgment seat of Christ, the fact is, the saved have already stood there no, not himself, but Christ on our behalf stood there and paid for all the elects sins. You see now? Thank all of you to read my awesome biblical posts allowing potential wicked pure sinner approach before the Throne of God,by reading Bible and found possible comfort and pleasure that maybe maybe maybe,God still save some of you poor creatures included NASL
Whole Assembly of Saints and dr Shrink pray for you ,you poor dead soul NASL?
Since you aren't sincere - please keep your prayers for yourself.

You definitely need them more than I ever will.
remnant 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35075 Jul 10, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you aren't sincere - please keep your prayers for yourself.
You definitely need them more than I ever will.
every prayer of spiritual members of new future heavenly government,is private prayers,
and exist no such think as advice of yours,
We from now will intensife our prayers for you,your wrecked stinking dead soul,immoral life,and fallen wisdom inside of your poor little brain

you are right,not me but also you need definitely a lot more time to spend on prayers for your miseries, and insanity.

O GOD SHAKE POOR BRAIN AND HEART OF THIS NASL ALLOW HIM TO REPENT, LAY ON HIS BELLY BEFORE YOU,AND CRY ALL DAY LONG FOR YOUR SALAVTION ON HIM,THIS LOST POOR DEAD STINKING SINNER CALLED NASL?
Amen
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35076 Jul 11, 2014
DEAR ALL ANONIMOUS AND NEGATIVE ICONS BUMS,
Listen what your Holy dr Shrink want to tell to all of you dead left behind earthly corpses without of skin,and fallen apart bones-like vision of Ezekiel-valey of dead bones.....

I would encourge all here as we search with God help biblical doctrine ,
not to get personal with attacking people this includes myself also but to stick just with the word of God. When we resort to name calling all that we do is work in our flesh and expose us this as we all know is sin. This is why the Lord keeps telling us that we should examine ourself to make sure we are the elect of God, 2 Cor. 13:5, 1 Peter 1::10.
I hope we all have a good look in the mirror of God's word because it is a full time job to examine our self instead of others. When we show what the word of God teaches on any subject at hand and one does not see this truth then all we can do is share the word of God and pray that others will see truth, we cannot force someone to believe truth, we can share truth to to have one see and undeerstand truth comes from the Spirit of God. I do not take this personal even attacks of slander, mocking scoffing, I know many will not see truth and if they don't they will resort in the power of there own flesh and expose themselves by doing this sad to say. This forum is not for personal attacks so I would implore all of us here to be gentle with one another in the fruit of the spirit. Now I know only Christ Jesus can produse this Spirit in ones life on a regular bases. So again, I hope we truly can be objective with one another showing patiance with eath other we all need more of this. Thank you. to all those whose brain still works properly and have respect to Divine God's Wisdom,and true believer dr Shrink?
good night
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35077 Jul 12, 2014
Hi ?All earthly left behind poor brainless posters and trolls blaspheming God and His children
Sure, I be gald to.
We see in Matthew 25:46 and Rev. 20:15, 10.
We see the above words "everlasting fire" We have to do word studies on how God define words and when we see words such as this. God uses words such as out darkness, fire going up forever and forever, the pit, fire and brimstone, and other word definations. We know outer dakness does not mean "everlasting fire" so what is God saying here? When we see eternal punishment for the unsaved it is eternal punishment, that is the death that the word of God declares is eternal in nature, for the wages of sin is death the Bible declares. now when we look up the word "everlasting" you will see this as for the saved and the unsaved. However the HUGE diffeence is, we do not find any words as LIFE for the unsaved but we do find the word everlasting punisment or fire or out darkness, and so on, but we see no LIFE at all in the unsaved. just do a word study on life or everlasing life and you will not see this pertaining to the unsaved, we do see however for the unsaved words like, perish, death, dead, consume, and so on they are forever no more as the past verses I have shared. Even John 3:16 we see two words that describe the saved and the unsaved that is, the words "EVERLASTING LIFE" and "PERISH" now this is God's meaning it is not mine but I can understand that we have been so conditioned to believe and try to force the word "life" for the unsaved, you will hear preachers and I was one of them that would say something like this, God must save you from a eternal life in hell forever being alive the fact is, we will be forever alive! I was wrong this is not the case for the wicked. Now think about this, if there was everlasting life for the unsaved then God's punishment could never be carried out because they will never die even though the Bible tells us the wages of sin is death. The Bible talks about four times the second death in the Bible this second death means if we have not received the first birth of being born again we will be given the second death.
"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the SECOND DEATH HATH NO POWER,,," Rev. 20:6
We can see this is the second death and this death is eternal, it is everlasting and on the last day as we read before in 2 Peter 3:10-12 that the heavens and the earth will be consumed and be dissoleved this is the fire that will consume everything forever, as in Jude 7 it says the fire was eternal fire. Is Sodom still on fire today? No, they all perised the first day. the judgment is forever.

so?deal with this awesome sermon

if you don't repent or remorse and quit your wickedness,for sure wrath of God rest on your a.....and all be condemned to the death for their own stinking worthless sins and wickedness?

esspecialy Sodomities who only foucus of strange male d,,,,,,and AAA batery d..... for stupid lesbians
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35078 Jul 12, 2014
TO ALL CLOWNS,LEFT BEHIND WHO READ MY WISE POSTS AND ICON NEGATIVELY,
YOU BEHAVE LIKE SCAVENGERS AND STUPIF LOW CLASS ELEMENTARY IDIOTS LEFT BEHIND

Yes, the Bible tells us over and over in His word that God hides His words in parables in seeing they may see but not percieve, and in hearing they may not hear, but not understand. We see God setting up testing programs in His word right from the start with the tree of knowledge of God and evil. God has set up all kinds of snares and traps for those looking for a self made gospel they can take a few verses out of here and there and say, here it is our doctrine of statement. However, when much of this is tested by the word of God we can see it is not in harmony with the whole of the Bible. The greatest example what many of us has been already sharing is the true gospel of the Bible verses a man made do it your self, have it your way Mc Donad's type of self made salvation However, the Bible is very clear that God hides his word that one cannot even repent unless God gives them the gift to repent, 2 Tim. 2:25-26
"IN MEEKNESS INSTRUCTING THOSE THAT OPPOSE THEMSELVES; IF GOD PERADVENTURE WILL GIVE THEM REPENTANCE TO ACKNOWLEDGING OF THE TRUTH.
Here, we can see that most will never say this is true they will say, all you have to do is repent, believe, and accept, and your in. Other religions has many more man made traditions of works. However, if God does not grant one true repentance to truly understand truth then, there left to Satan who can take them captive at his will because they are already in his kingdom as we read the very next verse.
"And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken CAPTIVE by him at his will. Verse 26.
This is what is going on in all the churches today. We can see only from the word of God the true gospel is HID to them that are lost as we reads in 2 Cor. 4:3-4.
"But if our gospel be HID, it is HID to them that are LOST. In whom the god (Satan) of this world hath BLINDED the minds of them whivh BELIEVE NOT, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is THE IMAGE OF GOD, should shine unto them."
These verss are amazing and only the true believers will humbly bow down to the true power of the word of God because the word tells us this gospel is the very image of God Himself, for the word was made flesh and dwelt among us. This is amazing grace is it not? The sad thing is many will not take heed to these words and say, you are right those words are a true blessing of the Lord for only God can show us truth, only God can make us truly repent to acknowledge the true gospel, if they refuse the true gospel they are taken captive my Satan at his will and they don't even know this they think all is well with my soul yet they will slander and mock the true believer when God tells us you will know them by the love they have for one another.

BUT NONE OF YOU ARE ABLE TO HAVR SUCH LOVE,BECAUSE SATAN SPIRIT BLIND YOURS HEARTS, EYES,AND EARS
You are worse than wild animals in the woods
Awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35079 Jul 13, 2014
[
Hi To All Who read in silence my biblical posts,
esspecialy a.......les who icon negatively Biblical truths
, If you don't have FAITH and do good works you were created to do.
All of You see the faith is one of the fruits of the Spirit of God this also is a work of the Holy Spirit,
only then we are created to do good works because it was first Christ that has to do the good work in one to believe because it is all the work of God that one believes as I quoted in John 6:29,
However, the problem is, many believe it is first what they can do, this is impossible because we in our own self will never seek God no not one, Rom. 3, and it is not of him that wills to be saved, Rom. 9:16, so it is all first the work of God. However, most have it the other way around it is first there good works then God will save us,
No, this would be called a man centered gospel that is built on self . This is what the word declares
also all scumbags, so the test is, will we hold on to what we have been taught or to the word of God? I hope this was of some help, for some few who desire to be child of God

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#35081 Jul 13, 2014
"Let God be true though every one were a liar, as it is written,“That you may be justified in your words, and prevail when you are judged.”"(Romans 3:4)

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed."(Gal. 1:8)

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."(Matt. 15:16)

Exhibit >>Fruit<<

"But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another."(Gal. 5:16-26)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min Trumpler 25,905
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 985,679
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 685,700
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 3 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 4 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Jake999 6,447
More from around the web