Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Judged:

to all true believers,EXCLUDED ARE WANDERING TROLLS(seed of devil)
Luke 11;49-50
Therefore also said the wisdom of God.
I will send them prophets and apostles, and some ot them they shall slay and persecute
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoofing)
50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THISE GENERATION
very sad sad,is end off all cyber ghosts satanic trolls rambling around and mocking others
52/woe unto you ,lawyers,scribes and pahrisee of 21 century)
YE HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE YE ENTERED NOT IN YOURSELVES,
AND THEM THAT WERE ENTERING IN YE HINDERED
sad sad sad sad sad

miserable cyber trolls mocking God,
they are like low skunks stinking with old cheese between their not washed balls or female full of bad bugs holes
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Judged:

there is Rev 8, "1/3 symbolic degree profanation by WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY WITH LEADERSHIP OF RCC
PAST 2000 YEARS STEADY SPIRITUAL AND PHISICAL CORRUPTION,THERE IS MIXED EFFECT;
Micah 2;8-10
"And yeasterday my own people( christianity) proceeded to rise up and outright enemy"
past about 2000 years RCC+christianity"lifted up" to incredibly pompous idolatrous proportions in the christianity
"From the front of a garment you men strip off the majestic holy ornament
(these Christianity guys aren't even Christian much less anointed to be legal GOD representants on this earth
from the ones passing by confidently,like those returning from war,
9/ the women of my people
Zach 3;19)
"you drive out from the house in which a women has exquisite delight
( meaning"virgins" in Christian purity with "great discernment have not been able to exist in the World christianity)
Wormwood and some left the"house"of worship due to LAWLESNESS IN THE CHRISTIANITY AND RCC.
From off her children you take my splendor,to time idefinite,
10/
Get up and go, because this is not a resting place,
Because of the fact that she( Christianity) has become unclean Rev 18;4-5,there is wrecking
(Christinity Temple judgement desolation Ezek 9;6)
and the wrecking work is painful (Ezek 9;6 for gleam of temple christianity judgement when RCC is held to account for these sins with her(Jude 10-13)
The Antichrist christianity go on corrupting themselfs
11?
To bed for them,because they hqve gone in the path if Cain,
and have rushed into the erroneous course of Balaam(Micah 6;5) for reward,and have perished in the rebellious talk of Korah.(Claiming to be authorative humans spoken from God)
These are the infiltrator rocks hidden below water in your love feasts while they feast with you,
shepherds that feed themselves without fear,waterless clouds carried this way and that by winds;
trees in late autumn but fruitless,having died twice(second death) having been uprooted( at Christianity temple judgement)
wild waves of the sea that foam up their own causes for shame,start without right course for whom the blackness of darkness stand forever reserved for this(world christianity)

encourage all who enter my placew,
to read carefuly,to pray and to beseech God for Mercy on all your evil dead stinking souls
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2014

Judged:

Jude 25
To the only wise God our Savior,be glory and majesty,dominion and power,
both now and ever A-MEN
DR SHRINK DOESN'T SEE NOBODY, TO GET SUCH AWESOME CREDIT AND RESPECT
Poor false prophets godless atheists,not saved christians or Senecus scratch his dead dandruff from his skull look like gorilla flows arond feces
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2014

Judged:

there is Rev 8, "1/3 symbolic degree profanation by WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY WITH LEADERSHIP OF RCC
PAST 2000 YEARS STEADY SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL CORRUPTION,THERE IS MIXED EFFECT;
Micah 2;8-10
"And yeasterday my own people( christianity) proceeded to rise up and outright enemy"
past about 2000 years RCC+christianity"lifted up" to incredibly pompous idolatrous proportions in the christianity
(these Christianity guys aren't even Christian much less anointed to be legal GOD representant on this earth
Zach 3;19)
( meaning"virgins" in Christian purity with "great discernment have not been able to stoamch in the World christianity)
Wormwood and some left the"house"of worship due to LAWLESNESS IN THE CHRISTIANITY AND RCC.
From off her children you take my splendor,to time indefinite,
10/
Because of the fact that she( Christianity) has become unclean Rev 18;4-5,there is wrecking
(Christianity Temple judgement desolation Ezek 9;6)
and the wrecking work is painful(Ezek 9;6 foregleam of temple christianity judgement when RCC is held to account for these sins with her(Jude 10-13)
The Antichrist christianity go on corrupting themselfes
11?
To bed for them,because they have gone in the path if Cain,
and have rushed into the erroneous course of Balaam(Micah 6;5) for reward,and have perished in the rebellious talk of Korah.(Claiming to be authorative humans spoken from God)
These are the infiltrator rocks hidden below water in your love feasts while they feast with you,
shepherds that feed themselves without fear,waterless clouds carried this way and that by winds;
trees in late autumn but fruitless,having died twice(second death) having been uprooted( at Christianity temple judgement)
wild waves of the sea that foam up their own causes for shame,start without right course for whom the blackness of darkness stand forever reserved for this(world christianity)

very sad very sad end is prepared for all wordwide christianity and their devil spirit churches
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Judged:

TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN AGAIN ADOPTED CHILDREN OF GOD
John 5;4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world;
AND THIS IS VICTORY THAT OVERCOMETH THE WORLD,EVEN OUR FAITH
I never see in this large remnant group stil living,such hateful Poster like Senecus conspirator to remove old Camping from his broadcast FR, and take over by him to claim to be direct Spokesman from God
Never God allow such little scums to make laud their wivked claims before whole world-FR braodcast

trust all trolls waht mr Dndruff says
he knows what he is talking about,and he knows that good against heart dandruff is to brake heart before God and beg Him for Mercy,

also all readers bow your ugly knees before God and beg Him for Forgiveness and eternal blessing in the light not dark
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Luke 11;49-50
I will send them prophets and apostles, and some ot them they shall slay and persecute
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoof)
50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THIS GENERATION
very sad sad,is end off all cyber ghosts satanic trolls rambling around and mocking others
52/woe unto you ,lawyers,scribes and pharisee of 21 century)
sad sad sad sad sad
they are like low skunks stinking with old cheese between their not washed balls or female full of bad bugs hole

sorry for my last words,but reality I don't adjust.and it is reality with all of them godless immoral atheistic Liars and bed bugs
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
Anger of God YAHVEH against disobedience and worship satanic gods
psalm 78; 49
He cast upon them the fierceness of His Anger.wrath,and indignation,and trouble,by sending evil angels among them( evil preachers,teachers,pastors,adv isor,and spiritual cyber demonic Liars)
50/
HE MADE A WAY TO HIS ANGER;
HE SPARED NOT THEIR SOUL FROM DEATH .BUT GAVE THEIR LIFE OVER THE PESTILENCE.
So very sad very sad,how blind and stuoid are those who worship god of christianity- angel of light,pseudo christ
good post my dear old most humble friend dr Shrink?
long time no see you,are you ok?
they ban you and you are resurected like everlasting Phenix?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

this passage is directed only to all true believers not to Senecus nor to any hipocrite having name"christian"
past 3 years all of you you show laud and clear,your hate to your own brothers with different beliefs but christians,
accuse JW dr Shrink of following doctrines of satan,trinity,that Jesus is God YHVH,or celebrating christmas,flags,national ,join militariey,blood transfussions,

you baned many times dr Shrink, called him penis, and treat them with few like you with using violence to enter personaly Dundalk to punish dr Shrink,
you scums christians organize people of hate and to riot FR after 5/21.2011
All of this doesn't give you any authority to quote Bible to the true believers elected remnant of 144000 Rev 7;1-8,
nor makes you member of great crowd Rev 7;9
all your thread and forum acts makes you child of satan ,loving satan table and antichrists seating by this table,called by you your friends and fellas?
I see forgiveness,but forgiveness from us doesn't make you in any case any biblical advisor, teacher or friend of true believers
I pity all of you false satanic christians
,because your spiritual wisdom is mislead by satanic pagan spirit and their doctrines?

it is still time to repent,dump all wickedness,pray day and night,read Bible,and apologize God,Jesus Christ,His Body of 144000 and especialy your own dr Shrink cyber doctor who care all of you dumb heads,and top retards
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Judged:

Anger of God YAHVEH against disobedience and worship satanic gods
psalm 78; 49
He cast upon them the fierceness of His Anger.wrath,and indignation,and trouble,by sending evil angels among them( evil preachers,teachers,pastors,adv isor,and spiritual cyber demonic Liars)
50/
HE MADE A WAY TO HIS ANGER;
HE SPARED NOT THEIR SOUL FROM DEATH .BUT GAVE THEIR LIFE OVER THE PESTILENCE.
So very sad very sad,how blind and stupid are those who worship god of christianity- angel of light,pseudo christ
Shrink Awesome Scientist

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Judged:

Shrink Awesome Scientis is able to wipe a.. with atheism or evolution,
His awesome wisdom goes straight from Heaven and now send short information on this dead meat topic
Luke 11;49-50
I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoof)
50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THIS GENERATION
52/woe unto you ,lawyers,scribes and pharisee of 21 century)
sad sad sad sad sad
they are like low skunks stinking with old cheese between their not washed balls or female full of bad bugs holes

MAY GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ AWESOME SCIENTIST DR SHRINK POSTS,

One post of dr Shrink have more wisdom ,than 1000 atheistic cyber mamblings
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

Micah 2;8-10
(these Christianity guys aren't even Christian much less anointed to be legal GOD representants on this earth
Zach 3;19)
( meaning"virgins" in Christian purity with "great discernment have not been able to exist in the World christianity)
10/
and the wrecking work is painful (Ezek 9;6 for gleam of temple christianity judgement when RCC is held to account for these sins with her(Jude 10-13)
11?
To bed for them,because they hqve gone in the path if Cain,
encourage all who enter my place
to read carefully,to pray and to beseech God for Mercy on all your evil dead stinking souls
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Judged:

PAST 2000 YEARS STEADY SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL CORRUPTION,THERE IS MIXED EFFECT;
Micah 2;8-10
(these Christianity guys aren't even Christian much less anointed to be legal GOD representant on this earth
Zach 3;19)
( meaning"virgins" in Christian purity with "great discernment have not been able to stoamch in the World christianity)
From off her children you take my splendor,to time indefinite,
10/
(Christianity Temple judgement desolation Ezek 9;6)
and the wrecking work is painful(Ezek 9;6 foregleam of temple christianity judgement when RCC is held to account for these sins with her(Jude 10-13)
The Antichrist christianity go on corrupting themselfes
11?
very sad very sad end is prepared for all wordwide christianity and their devil spirit churches
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2014

Judged:

1 John 2;27
but the annointing wich WE HAVE RECEIVED OF HIM ABIDETH IN US,
AND WE NEED NOT THAT ANY EARTHLT CHURCH,MAN ,TEACHER, PRIEST,PASTOR,OR MONK IS ABLE TEACH US.
but as the same annointing teacheth you all things,
and is truth;and is not LIE,
AND EVEN AS IT HATH TAUGHT YOU,YE SHALL BE ABIDE IN HIM
ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN FROM GODS WILL,NOT MAN WILL,
DOESN'T ACCEPT ANY WORLDWIDE ORGANIZES CHRISTIANITY MAN AND SATAN SPIRIT TEACHINGS
TRUE BELIEVERS,GODS CHILDREN ONLY ABIDE IN GOD AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON KING OF KINGS,SAR SHALOM
happy are those who enter this thread and read all Gods Inspire Words,
because to them belong not heaven only new earth eternal life Rev 7;9

praise God o you people,
because His mercy endureth forever!!!!!!!!!!
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Judged:

Jude 25
To the only wise God our Savior,be glory and majesty,dominion and power,
both now and ever A-MEN
remnant still living on this earth, DOESN'T SEE NOBODY, TO GET SUCH AWESOME CREDIT AND RESPECT
Poor false prophets godless atheists,not saved christians or christoidal trolls scratch his dead dandruff from his skull look like gorilla flows around own feces
and they think that they know God better than God Alone?
what a shame, and cowardish silence to chalende my beloved frind most humble child of God named dr Shrink
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Judged:

Micah 2;8-10
Zach 3;19)
10/
11?
encourage all who enter my place
to read carefuly,to pray and to beseech God for Mercy on all your evil dead stinking souls
handsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

Luke 11;49-50
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoofing)
50/
sad sad sad sad sad
I am very patient to see God's salvation but before to see all angry unsaved trolls who hates us;mr dr Shrink and his many beloved members sounds very laud on this and others topics
like laud sound of Jewish Trumpete schofar able to destroy walls like Jericho walls?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Judged:

If I profess with the louder voice
and clear exposition every portion of
the truth(not always sweet or nice to others)
of God except precisely
that little point which the world and
the satan devil are at that moment attacking,
I AM NOT CONFESSING CHRIST HOWEVER,
BOLDLY WITH GOD PERMIT.
I AMY BE PROFESSING CHRIST
against wicked pagans christianity and their really lifes who they are
BETWEEN THIS EXPOSITIONS WHO ARE THOSE CHRISTIANS
I ALWAYS EXLUDE SPIRITUALY UNSAVED CHURCHOIDAL SERVING DEVIL AND OWN DESIRES

Soon great doomsday will come like thief at night and nobody be able to escape,
there is not place of refuge for all unsaved wicked vermits of this earth
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

Judged:

Luke 11;49-50
50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THISE GENERATION
sad sad sad sad sad

we must remember that Bible in the original languages,was written by God, but God used human scribes to accomplish God's message sent to all humans
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Judged:

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man'
but holy man of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit

those words clearly point to man be;ong to God,who doesn't lie,not they don't

same happen with Holy Man Dr Shrink,who never lies,only harsh rebuke evil pretenders,scumbags,atheists and antichrists denying God?

so? repent,read dr Shrink Posts,pray without of ceasing with hope after death o first to purgatory hot room to burn up all your sinfull stinking dead bodies
chosen by God

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Judged:

1 John 2;27
but the annointing wich WE HAVE RECEIVED OF HIM ABIDETH IN US,
AND WE NEED NOT THAT ANY EARTHLT CHURCH,MAN ,TEACHER, PRIEST,PASTOR,OR MONK IS ABLE TEACH US.
but as the same annointing teacheth you all things,
and is truth;and is not LIE,
AND EVEN AS IT HATH TAUGHT YOU,YE SHALL BE ABIDE IN HIM
ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN FROM GODS WILL,NOT MAN WILL,
DOESN'T ACCEPT ANY WORLDWIDE ORGANIZES CHRISTIANITY MAN AND SATAN SPIRIT TEACHINGS
TRUE BELIEVERS,GODS CHILDREN ONLY ABIDE IN GOD AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON KING OF KINGS,SAR SHALOM
happy are those who enter this thread and read all Gods Inspire Words,
because to them belong not heaven only new earth eternal life Rev 7;9

All Bible words were dictated by God alone,therefore the reading ,study the Bible we have the ultimate and fina source of truth
Therefore each and every conclusion concerning God's salvation plan must be althogether faithful to the teachings of the Bible,

Thus, we must be ready to scrutinize any conclusion that is set by man in the light of any verse of the Bible

mostly man speculate his sermons to gain financial benefits and own famous glories worth only dr Shrink farts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 538,620
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min macumazahn 732,538
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min shyam 5,290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min ChristineM 226,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Clearwater 173,259
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min WasteWater 257,770
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min WasteWater 94,611
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Epiphany2 599,750
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••