What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Shivar

Shimizu, Japan

#34950 Apr 18, 2014
Dr. Shrink... still crazy after all these years.
Shivar

Tsukuba, Japan

#34951 Apr 18, 2014
Crazy.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#34956 Apr 20, 2014
@ Dr Shrink
What Putin really thinks about gays - BBC NEWS

YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#34993 May 8, 2014

ANTICHRIST ON WORLD STAGE ------

http://youtu.be/-SsOwMGssNI

El Shagade Adopt Gods son

Baltimore, MD

#35006 May 18, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
If I profess with the louder voice
and clear exposition every portion of
the truth(not always sweet or nice to others)
of God except precisely
that little point which the world and
the satan devil are at that moment attacking,
I AM NOT CONFESSING CHRIST HOWEVER,
BOLDLY WITH GOD PERMIT.
I AMY BE PROFESSING CHRIST
against wicked pagans christianity and their really lifes who they are
BETWEEN THIS EXPOSITIONS WHO ARE THOSE CHRISTIANS
I ALWAYS EXCLUDE SPIRITUALY OLD UNSAVED CYBER TROLLS AND SPIRITUAL MANIACS,CRIMINALS
I wonder,where is my internet friend called SENECUS?and my bro BLL?with broken edges swords worth only rust and sell on junk yard
hu huuuuuu my old frenny,where are you Piko Pou?
excelent post my dear beloved brother in Christ most humble dr Shrink,
I am sure
God always bless you
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35007 May 19, 2014
1 John 3;9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM;
AND HE CAN NOT SIN,BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD?
14/
We know that we have passed from the death unto life,because we love the brethren,
HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH
Simple explanation,Gods Love only is directed to Gods Children and among only them brothers and sisters in Christ,
none of true believers is obligated to love of this world,and those who are completly involved with this world??
heavenly hope to be member of new heavenly and new earth government,is only t=reserved to 144000 who only enter heaven most Holy tabernacle of God,
rest great crowd rev 7;9...
can have only hope that they be live after Gods Judgement on the new earth,
sorry
NOT I ONLY BIBLE TEACH THOSE AWESOME TRUTH
God bless all who read this post and Bible as Guide to Gods Promise and Gods Possible Mercy
PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD,PRAISE GOD,BECAUSE HIS MERCY ENDURE FOREVER
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#35009 May 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
world see today
ORGANIZE WICKED CHRISTIANITY,SECTS,
ORGANIZED WORLD APOSTAZY AND COVER UP OWN FALLENN MORALITY AND SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP
made from this world only global bucket of moral filth,abomination, atheism,hates,and human dirt never experienced during 13000 creation of first human
MODERN CHRISTIANITY APOSTAZY AND LAWLESSNESS SIGNAL OF FINAL JUDGEMENT CYCLE SOON;
according to 2Thess 2;1-14;Zech 1;3:
mr Shrink my beloved brother,
spiritual dogs of war are prepared to battle in last War- called Armagedon,

most sad and horrible day is coming soon
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35010 May 20, 2014
VERY SAD SITUTATION EXIST TODAY IN THE WORLDCHRISTINAITY INFECTED BY SATAN SPIRIT,LEADING ALL BLINDS SHEEP TO CERTAIN ETERNAL DEATH
world see today
ORGANIZE WICKED CHRISTIANITY,SECTS,
ORGANIZED WORLD APOSTASY AND COVER UP OWN FALLEN,MORALITY AND SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP GREED OF OWN GLORIES,MONEY, AND EARTHLY POSSESSIONS OF MATERIALISTIC GOODS
made from this world only global bucket of moral filth,abomination, atheism,hates,and human dirt never experienced during 13000 creation of first human
MODERN CHRISTIANITY APOSTASY AND LAWLESSNESS SIGNAL OF FINAL JUDGEMENT CYCLE SOON;
according to 2Thess 2;1-14;Zech 1;3

very soon Belsebub spirit will take out all earthly churches from the face of this earth,
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35011 May 21, 2014
1 John 2;27
but the annointing wich WE HAVE RECEIVED OF HIM ABIDETH IN US,
AND WE NEED NOT THAT ANY EARTH CHURCH,MAN ,TEACHER, PRIEST,PASTOR,OR MONK IS ABLE TEACH US.
but as the same annointing teach you all things,
and is truth;and is not LIE,
AND EVEN AS IT HATH TAUGHT YOU,YE SHALL BE ABIDE IN HIM
ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN FROM GODS WILL,NOT MAN WILL,
DOESN'T ACCEPT ANY WORLDWIDE ORGANIZES CHRISTIANITY MAN AND SATAN SPIRIT TEACHINGS
TRUE BELIEVERS,GODS CHILDREN ONLY ABIDE IN GOD AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON KING OF KINGS,SAR SHALOM
happy are those who enter this thread and read all Gods Inspire Words,
because to them belong not heaven only new earth eternal life Rev 7;9

I am Sorry
Bible exclude all pretenders, sinners,and church devil spirit worshipers from Gods Kingdom
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35013 May 22, 2014
Proverbs 30;12
THERE IS GENERATION THAT ARE PURE IN THEIR ONLY OWN EYES,
AND YET NOT WASHED FROM THEIR FILTHNESS
Most of churchiods are part of this wicked dirty moraly and spiritualy genearation of left behind losers

end is to weep and gnash teeth,horrible end

so?everyone with guts can chalenge awesome IQ of most humble dr Shrink,

hurry up?
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#35014 May 22, 2014
TO MY DEAR POOR LOST LEFT BEHIND CYBER DECEIVERS LEFT BEHIND CHRISTIANS
You are looking in a mirror and not you"screen" when you wrote this, I fully understand.
;)
Again:
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."(Gal. 5:22,23) ""And Jesus said to him,“You go, and do likewise.”" "(Luke 10:37)
none of those fruits Gods People found in all fake spirit christian churches since 5/21/2011
Proverbs 30;23
A MAN'S PRIDE SHALL BRING YOU LOW........ALL FAKE CHRISTIANS PRETENDERS AND SERVANTS OF PAPA BELSEBUB

sorry but this is biblical ugly truth about today world christianity

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#35016 May 23, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
TO MY DEAR POOR LOST LEFT BEHIND CYBER DECEIVERS LEFT BEHIND CHRISTIANS
You are looking in a mirror and not you"screen" when you wrote this, I fully understand.
;)
Again:
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."(Gal. 5:22,23) ""And Jesus said to him,“You go, and do likewise.”" "(Luke 10:37)
none of those fruits Gods People found in all fake spirit christian churches since 5/21/2011
Proverbs 30;23
A MAN'S PRIDE SHALL BRING YOU LOW........ALL FAKE CHRISTIANS PRETENDERS AND SERVANTS OF PAPA BELSEBUB
sorry but this is biblical ugly truth about today world christianity
Who are you talking to when you use "TO MY DEAR POOR LOST LEFT BEHIND CYBER DECEIVERS LEFT BEHIND CHRISTIANS"?

Sounds like you are also included in this "left behind" ruse, but speak as if you aren't, yet you are still here.

Hmmmm....you sound confused on what to believe and then try to express.

Back to Bible Study 101 with you..

Begone!
Allien from Moon

Baltimore, MD

#35017 May 23, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking to when you use "TO MY DEAR POOR LOST LEFT BEHIND CYBER DECEIVERS LEFT BEHIND CHRISTIANS"?
Sounds like you are also included in this "left behind" ruse, but speak as if you aren't, yet you are still here.
Hmmmm....you sound confused on what to believe and then try to express.
Back to Bible Study 101 with you..
Begone!
wrong mister deceiver

I don't exist according to your brain picture,
also I am not left behind only spirit having many heavenly names,preach sad news about atheists scumbags like you,and christians left behind,
I post about your last miserable wrecked worthless lifes end in Armagedon,

rather you are mess and full of confussion,because you are not able to prove that spirit or soul exxist,also you are lost earthly animal having human image,

your Bible(Volumes of Lenin and Stalin) is worth only to wipe up a...and flush to the toliet,

great mess and confussion seat inside your brain like grehska(parasite consumming day by day your brain cells)

I pitty you,because such lost left behind earthly atheistic creature only end in hospital and after few days,people will take you out in coffin and throw 6 fit down to reside only with maggots,ants,warms entering all your holes in your stinking human dead corpse,

so?it is clear and plain that you are unsaved left behind poor wreck of human left over corpse prepared as food for earthly underground little creatures?

so handsom and most humble child of God dr Shrink aka aka aka aka aka aka ka
whole alphabet are dr Shrink names
dr Pipke Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35018 May 24, 2014
TO ALL MOCKERS CYBER COWARD,BLAPHEMOUS VULTURES
Mat 12;37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified
and by thy words thou shalt be condemn
evil and adultorous generation of cyber Zombies ,cowards spreading negative icons,
and shaking pants to face dr Shrink
AND HIS AWESOME GREAT WISDOM(CHOKMA) FROM HEAVENS
Psalm 78;49
he cast upon them firceless of His anger,wrath,and idignation,and trouble;by sending evil angels among them.....
and now only they spread yellow foam of scorpion venom and blasphemies??
very sad end is waiting for all atheists,hipocrities,Liars, and God mockers,
very very very sad
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35019 May 25, 2014
John 4;23-24
But the hour is now,when the true believers shall worship the father in spirit and the truth
for the Father seek such to worship Him
24/
GOD IS SPIRIT AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH
simple and clear,any debates or descussions is like phariseea bablings and blasphemy God who is Spirit
AND FATHER SEEK SUCH TO WORSHIP Him,
and
human is blessed by God day by day
jing jungu jungu

Baltimore, MD

#35020 May 26, 2014
All of fakes christians from churches lack true understanding relevant to the context,they wear glasses of pretext.
Here's a verse with application for today and this discussion:
"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."(2Peter 2:1)
sad all those passages spoken by Jesus ,perfectly fit all church teachers,from RCC to last sectarian dung on this earth.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#35021 May 27, 2014
psalm 144;8-12
Deliver me o Yahveh from my enemies( others)
I flee unto thee to hide me
teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God;
thy Spirit is good;lead me into the land of uprighteouess
Quicken me,O Yahveh,for thy sake;for thy righteouesness sake bring my soul out of trouble
And of thy mercy cutt off mine enemies,and destroy all them that affect my soul;
FOR I AM THY SERVANT OF YEHOVA MY GOD

tormented by cyber satan dark forces dr Shrink without of God
would be long ago dead like old kitchen rugs
End of this world

Baltimore, MD

#35022 May 28, 2014
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN AGAIN ADOPTED CHILDREN OF GOD
John 5;4
For whatsoever is born of God overcome the world;
AND THIS IS VICTORY THAT OVERCOME THE WORLD,EVEN OUR FAITH
I never see in this large remnant group still living,
such fakes christians cyber Posters like many mockers and evil conspirators to remove true believers posters
, and take over christian topix by them to claim to be direct Spokesman from God.

Never God allow such little scums to make laud their wicked claims before whole world-FR broadcast

so?keep fight spiritual war wwith such wicked abominable poor miserable dead souls posters
Allien from Moon

Baltimore, MD

#35023 May 29, 2014
to all true believers,EXCLUDED ARE WANDERING TROLLS(seed of devil)
Luke 11;49-50
Therefore also said the wisdom of God.
I will send them prophets and apostles, and some ot them they shall slay and persecute
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoofing)
50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THISE GENERATION
very sad sad,is end off all cyber ghosts satanic trolls rambling around and mocking others
52/woe unto you ,lawyers,scribes and pahrisee of 21 century)
YE HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE YE ENTERED NOT IN YOURSELVES,
AND THEM THAT WERE ENTERING IN YE HINDERED
sad sad sad sad sad

miserable cyber trolls mocking God,
they are like low skunks stinking with old cheese between their not washed balls or female full of bad bugs holes
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#35024 May 29, 2014
there is Rev 8, "1/3 symbolic degree profanation by WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY WITH LEADERSHIP OF RCC
PAST 2000 YEARS STEADY SPIRITUAL AND PHISICAL CORRUPTION,THERE IS MIXED EFFECT;
Micah 2;8-10
"And yeasterday my own people( christianity) proceeded to rise up and outright enemy"
past about 2000 years RCC+christianity"lifted up" to incredibly pompous idolatrous proportions in the christianity
"From the front of a garment you men strip off the majestic holy ornament
(these Christianity guys aren't even Christian much less anointed to be legal GOD representants on this earth
from the ones passing by confidently,like those returning from war,
9/ the women of my people
Zach 3;19)
"you drive out from the house in which a women has exquisite delight
( meaning"virgins" in Christian purity with "great discernment have not been able to exist in the World christianity)
Wormwood and some left the"house"of worship due to LAWLESNESS IN THE CHRISTIANITY AND RCC.
From off her children you take my splendor,to time idefinite,
10/
Get up and go, because this is not a resting place,
Because of the fact that she( Christianity) has become unclean Rev 18;4-5,there is wrecking
(Christinity Temple judgement desolation Ezek 9;6)
and the wrecking work is painful (Ezek 9;6 for gleam of temple christianity judgement when RCC is held to account for these sins with her(Jude 10-13)
The Antichrist christianity go on corrupting themselfs
11?
To bed for them,because they hqve gone in the path if Cain,
and have rushed into the erroneous course of Balaam(Micah 6;5) for reward,and have perished in the rebellious talk of Korah.(Claiming to be authorative humans spoken from God)
These are the infiltrator rocks hidden below water in your love feasts while they feast with you,
shepherds that feed themselves without fear,waterless clouds carried this way and that by winds;
trees in late autumn but fruitless,having died twice(second death) having been uprooted( at Christianity temple judgement)
wild waves of the sea that foam up their own causes for shame,start without right course for whom the blackness of darkness stand forever reserved for this(world christianity)

encourage all who enter my placew,
to read carefuly,to pray and to beseech God for Mercy on all your evil dead stinking souls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min crystal 973,527
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min DebraE 106,460
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr NoStress4me 63,173
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 653,558
"My anger wouldn't let me feel for a 'stranger'" 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Ricky F 39,118
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web