“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#34856 Apr 1, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
you wrote:
"That's how I came to the conclusion that the original authors must have been inspired by "God," but not the translators."
Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are inspired and which are not.
He told me.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34857 Apr 1, 2014

you wrote:
"That's how I came to the conclusion that the original authors must have been inspired by "God," but not the translators."
Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are inspired and which are not.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>He told me.
Diversion and dishonesty.

Why do you think lying about "God" will help you in your faith?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34859 Apr 1, 2014
you wrote:

First of all, my faith isn't a noun. It's a verb. Therefore, my faith needs no help. Also...

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to say anything you haven't heard before. Therefore, I thought it best that I not waste your time with all the "I believe this" and "I believe that" routine. All I will say is this...

The Bible, in Hebrew and Greek, makes much more sense than they do in other tongues. And one verse from one chapter and book will link up with another verse from another chapter and book to prove the authenticity of the whole Bible. For instance...

Throughout the Bible, we read about repentance. Yet, there's not one verse that has the term "repent," or any of it's variations, with a definition. But, if we read Proverbs 28:13, we read an excellent definition of "repent." This says, "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." In conclusion, then, to repent means "to confess and foresake sin."

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34860 Apr 1, 2014
you wrote:
<quoted text>
PART II

...and considering that the Bible is "God's" Word, then in the end of it all, He did tell me.

Albuquerque, NM

#34862 Apr 1, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>PART II
...and considering that the Bible is "God's" Word, then in the end of it all, He did tell me.
The Bible is not "God's" word.....it was written by men.

Do we really need to begin here?

Honesty 101.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34863 Apr 1, 2014
The Bible is not "God's" word.....it was written by men.
Do we really need to begin here?
Honesty 101.
No. I'd rather not. I believe there's already plenty of people in Topix that's either, arguing the point, or willing to. Try one of them.

I've heard all the arguments against "God," our anointed Savior, the Bible, the whole-nine. I'm not really hear to defend any of them. Not in this aspect, anyway. I'd rather try to reform the Church, that we might overshadow wickedness instead of the way it is now.

Thank you for understanding.

And oh, yeah. Just because a letter is written by another doesn't mean it's not the words of the person that originally dictated it.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#34865 Apr 2, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'd rather not. I believe there's already plenty of people in Topix that's either, arguing the point, or willing to. Try one of them.
I've heard all the arguments against "God," our anointed Savior, the Bible, the whole-nine. I'm not really hear to defend any of them. Not in this aspect, anyway. I'd rather try to reform the Church, that we might overshadow wickedness instead of the way it is now.
And oh, yeah. Just because a letter is written by another doesn't mean it's not the words of the person that originally dictated it.
So Peter, an illiterate, dictated 2 Peter?

In Greek?

And John, also an illiterate, crafted a finely honed gospel that employs skilled literary devices and themes in Greek?

And he added to it more than 150 years after the death of Jesus with the Pericope Adulterae?

Really?
Chess

Columbus, OH

#34866 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
More thn likely, and not to give the so-called "Christians" ammunition, but they will probably say something like this....."they all arrived at the tomb at different times".
- and each time, the tomb entrance stone - was rolled back to cover the tomb before they left.
Don't you know anything!!??
:o)
Why those little rascals.

Albuquerque, NM

#34867 Apr 2, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>No. I'd rather not. I believe there's already plenty of people in Topix that's either, arguing the point, or willing to. Try one of them.
You are welcome.

"Just because a letter is written by another doesn't mean it's not the words of the person that originally dictated it."
- you have no substance or evidence that it was.
- That is why I have asked - "Where does God specifically state which texts are of inspiration and which are not."

In a nutshell - there is no statement by "God" - thus only men have decided to voice their opinion of what is inspired and what isn't, which has blinded all of Christianity's followers into this erroneous belief - you being one of them, as you seem to accept what men have decided.

That isn't following "God", but instead it is a personal choice by yourself (and others) to follow what men have decided for you to believe.

And then claiming "God told me" - is nothing but arrogance and ego speaking, when in truth, "God" hasn't supposedly spoken to anyone in a few millenia, yet you claim "He" has.

This is just one example of how "Christians" would rather lie to themselves and others about false information.

Cheers.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34869 Apr 2, 2014
Chess wrote:
So Peter, an illiterate, dictated 2 Peter?
Why would Peter have to be literate in order to dictate a letter to someone and have them record his words?
Chess wrote:
In Greek?
Why couldn't Peter speak Greek, or at least, Koine? Peter, after all, was from a location with a high population of what was called "Hellenistes." And considering that he was a professional fisherman, it's easy to accept that in order to do commerce, that he, most likely, spoke Aramaic and Greek.
Chess wrote:
And John, also an illiterate, crafted a finely honed gospel that employs skilled literary devices and themes in Greek?
Does John ever say, in the gospel attributed to him, that he, himself, penned "John"?
Chess wrote:
And he added to it more than 150 years after the death of Jesus with the Pericope Adulterae?
Really?
Really? 150-years after? According to who? And what does the account of our anointed Savior with the woman caught in adultery have to do with anything?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34870 Apr 2, 2014
You are welcome.
"Just because a letter is written by another doesn't mean it's not the words of the person that originally dictated it."
- you have no substance or evidence that it was.
Nor, do you have that it wasn't.
NASL wrote:
- That is why I have asked - "Where does God specifically state which texts are of inspiration and which are not."
In a nutshell - there is no statement by "God" - thus only men have decided to voice their opinion of what is inspired and what isn't, which has blinded all of Christianity's followers into this erroneous belief - you being one of them, as you seem to accept what men have decided.
On the contrary. I'm not affiliated with any so-called "Christian" religion or denomination. I haven't been in a so-called "church" to worship since I was, maybe, 11-years old. Also, I began studying the Bible at the age of 14...as an opponent. The belief that the Bible is authentically the "Word of 'God'" is based on a personal decision after years of study and skepticism.
NASL wrote:
That isn't following "God", but instead it is a personal choice by yourself (and others) to follow what men have decided for you to believe.
So, perhaps you should become my spiritual leader so that you can guide me towards what, or who, I should and shouldn't believe, considering how spiritually superior you are than I.
NASL wrote:
And then claiming "God told me" - is nothing but arrogance and ego speaking,
This from the one calling themselves "New Age Spiritual Leader."
NASL wrote:
when in truth, "God" hasn't supposedly spoken to anyone in a few millenia, yet you claim "He" has.
I did explain my meaning, didn't I? I did.
NASL wrote:
This is just one example of how "Christians" would rather lie to themselves and others about false information.
Cheers.
My religion is Mashiyachiym. And you're a fine example of someone that, most likely, loses sleep over what others believe. And if you don't, then you're either, extremely bored, or just truly wasting time.

Albuquerque, NM

#34879 Apr 4, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Nor, do you have that it wasn't.
No I don't - that is why I ask you.

Since you don't and I don't, and therefore there is none such statements, all texts - biblical and non-biblical are suitable for use.

If you choose otherwise - then it is your choice to believe what other men tell you.

It is quite simple.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary. I'm not affiliated with any so-called "Christian" religion or denomination. I haven't been in a so-called "church" to worship since I was, maybe, 11-years old. Also, I began studying the Bible at the age of 14...as an opponent. The belief that the Bible is authentically the "Word of 'God'" is based on a personal decision after years of study and skepticism.
Personal opinion?

Who are you to make these decisions about what "God" said?

Why do you limit "God"?
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>So, perhaps you should become my spiritual leader so that you can guide me towards what, or who, I should and shouldn't believe, considering how spiritually superior you are than I.
No. You don't need me to guide you.

Using what Jesus stated, and the other several similar characters in history, will be better suited for you.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>This from the one calling themselves "New Age Spiritual Leader."
I give credit to Edgar Cayce for the name.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I did explain my meaning, didn't I? I did.
No you didn't. You said he spoke to you and then gave some personal accouont of it.

I don't believe you have ever spoken with "God".

You are not being truthful with me, if you say you have and nothing to show proof that you did.

Your words may ring "true" with so-called "Christians", but I am not that gullible.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>My religion is Mashiyachiym. And you're a fine example of someone that, most likely, loses sleep over what others believe. And if you don't, then you're either, extremely bored, or just truly wasting time.
How is it that you accept only some of Jesus' teachings then?
http://mashiyach.com/

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34881 Apr 5, 2014
Since you don't and I don't, and therefore there is none such statements, all texts - biblical and non-biblical are suitable for use.
If you choose otherwise - then it is your choice to believe what other men tell you.
It is quite simple.
My belief is based on thorough and meticulous studies of the Bible, other religious texts, and philosophies. I've been studying, now, for about 30 years. And again, I began studying the Bible as an opponent.
NASL wrote:
Personal opinion?
I prefer "decision."
NASL wrote:
Why do you limit "God"?
I exalt "God" by believing that He possesses the authority and ability to have men pen His words for Him. According to what's written, the last time He wrote to us, personally, Moses broke them to pieces, but that's besides the point. I can't believe that He expects all men to live as one, but decided to give us beliefs that cause division. The fact that people are divided over the interpretation of the Bible is the fault of man and not "God's."
NASL wrote:
Using what Jesus stated, and the other several similar characters in history, will be better suited for you.
I agree.
NASL wrote:
Mr. Cayce called you "New Age Spiritual Leader"?
NASL wrote:
No you didn't. You said he spoke to you and then gave some personal accouont of it.
You are not being truthful with me, if you say you have and nothing to show proof that you did.
Your words may ring "true" with so-called "Christians", but I am not that gullible.
Specifically, I said "God" "told me." Not that I spoke with "God." It's my belief, though, that "God" speaks to me in certain ways. One way is by the Bible.
NASL wrote:
I accept all our anointed Savior's teachings. You made the mistake of searching out my religion on the internet and assumed I'm affiliated with the one you found. My religion cannot be found on the internet, or in any book - other than the Bible - for that matter. You'll notice that, between the two and as simple examples, I never refer to our anointed Savior as "Y'shua," or "Yeshua," nor do I refer to Father as "Yahweh," pronounced "YAH-way." I believe Father's name has three-syllables, pronounced "YAH-hoo-WAY," and I always pronounce our anointed Savior's name as "YAH-hoo-SHOO-wuh." In writing, they're "Yahoweh" and "Yahowshua," or "Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach."

NOTE: "Yahweh" is the erroneous combination of the tetragrammaton, "YHWH," and the vowel-sounds of "ha'Shem," which means "the Name."

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34884 Apr 5, 2014
El Shagade-Ha Kavod wrote:
mister
you got not clue what HaShem means,
if you got not clue,
Please/stop use this High Univers Title on this thread full of abominable blasphemers,

you even doesn't write properly Y/U HVH or Yeho shu ah HaMashi yah

tthanks
I know now on what base you study 30 years those Scripture,
You revealed this by yourselves,
but for sure you don't study on the base of Gods Inspire Word Bible alone with only one help Gods Holy Spirit

look at your written above post,
your faith is not fith planted By Gods Spirit,
only faith based on metoculous personal study,world other religios satanic sects texts,philosophies
and till today to be feed like this past 30 years,
makes you adversary of true Gospel and True G-D,God Yehova
I'm an elastic substance that is obtained by coagulating the milky juice of any of various tropical plants and is essentially a polymer of isoprene, and prepared as sheets and then dried, and you're any of various strong adhesive substances, like a hard protein chiefly gelatinous substance that absorbs water to form a viscous solution with strong adhesive properties and that is obtained by cooking down collagenous materials.

Whatever you...

Ah, you know the rest.
sorry

Lady Lake, FL

#34885 Apr 5, 2014
But there is no god if there where a god war and all suffring wouldnt be no more so yea

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34888 Apr 5, 2014
thank you,
I knew you are elastic but not only substance but also socks from 60 thies mix in babe powder mik with orange juice and pinneaple from Hawaii,mostly pinneaple is essene of plastic polymer and isorprene making brain hard like dry concrete substance covered by dry sheets of cartoons Made in China,and when they get wet,there release strong stink so called mustard gas(mostly used during Dessert Shield by Syrian forces and their Irag brother sadam hussein,
after breathing by clowns like your ,this type of wet subsatence release vicious solutions with stron adhesive(liquid nails used to glue sheetrock on the 2x4 paaper dipd in the solution of liquid palstic anf fumes flown from your poor hole on the back?
before realising by you this type of fumes,at first they are all substances disolved inside of your colon,'nostlycought in the hermetic bucket such liquid can create similarity to nuclear gases made in laboratores if Iran under close supervision of CIA agents full bellies on not digested mexican chilly,creating tha way dark clowds protection shield from local disaster of all insects flying around old s....... left over after release them by colons,
I guess you are part of such incredible 21 century experiments,making you assurence than you talk with God,
but in reallity you talk to your own substance similiarity of muriatic acid mix with mustard gas and stored in the nuclear devices of Syria laboratories
I hope rest you know,let me know last page of your Pee Pee book,
mister Poor Dziondzio
Supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34890 Apr 5, 2014
yea yea yea
your gun shots are without of powder,make only bank noice
you shoul know
I am Prince with close connection to france Napoleon 2 family his girl friend Marisienka and family Habsburg residing 200 years ago in Austria
on
Mariahilferstrassekoettenbruck eohnecaligraphic expert learned rubbish english durin 12 years
Attendance in Oxforduniversity tamizabridge corner fullof ruskich socks
if you lern basic of my dialog,
I am able to qualify you in the ranks of lucky sperm Society crowd of sophisticated most world smart idiots who turn around everyone according to their own selfish wishes??
so TRY?IF YOU CAN?
he heeeeeeeeee
for now and little while '
gutenacht little gelaufenkleineprosie potrawie
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear.
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair.
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy. Was he?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
El Centro

United States

#34896 Apr 7, 2014
hmmm

Albuquerque, NM

#34900 Apr 8, 2014
It is quite simple.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>My belief is based on thorough and meticulous studies of the Bible, other religious texts, and philosophies. I've been studying, now, for about 30 years. And again, I began studying the Bible as an opponent.
Odd thatyou say this - same with me. Huh?
We both must be right!
NASL wrote:
Personal opinion?
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer "decision."
That is right - a personal decision to believe as you choose - free will.
No "God" involved.
NASL wrote:
Why do you limit "God"?
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<
quoted text>I exalt "God" by believing that He possesses the authority and ability to have men pen His words for Him. According to what's written, the last time He wrote to us, personally, Moses broke them to pieces, but that's besides the point. I can't believe that He expects all men to live as one, but decided to give us beliefs that cause division. The fact that people are divided over the interpretation of the Bible is the fault of man and not "God's."
It doesn't sound like it. It actually sounds like you parrot other men's exhaltation and playing along with how the crowd moves.
"According to what's written" - this is what everyone says - and everyone exclaim to have the "truth" - yet you only utilize a portion of what Jesus taught. I think you are confused on who you think Jesus was, because of what other men told you to believe.
NASL wrote:
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
:o)
<<continued>>

Albuquerque, NM

#34901 Apr 8, 2014
<<continued>>

NASL wrote:
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Cayce called you "New Age Spiritual Leader"?
Yes.
NASL wrote:
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Specifically, I said "God" "told me." Not that I spoke with "God." It's my belief, though, that "God" speaks to me in certain ways. One way is by the Bible.
That's right - change it up - you will need to make sure you cover all the bases if you aren't going to tell the truth.
Honesty is the easier path to take.
NASL wrote:
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I accept all our anointed Savior's teachings. You made the mistake of searching out my religion on the internet and assumed I'm affiliated with the one you found. My religion cannot be found on the internet, or in any book - other than the Bible - for that matter. You'll notice that, between the two and as simple examples, I never refer to our anointed Savior as "Y'shua," or "Yeshua," nor do I refer to Father as "Yahweh," pronounced "YAH-way." I believe Father's name has three-syllables, pronounced "YAH-hoo-WAY," and I always pronounce our anointed Savior's name as "YAH-hoo-SHOO-wuh." In writing, they're "Yahoweh" and "Yahowshua," or "Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach."
NOTE: "Yahweh" is the erroneous combination of the tetragrammaton, "YHWH," and the vowel-sounds of "ha'Shem," which means "the Name."
"I accept all our anointed Savior's teachings."
- please list the texts that you accept and utilize. I'll let you know if you miss any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Double Fine 828,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Robert F 584,339
9/11&bin 49 min REV CAROL 1
Elliott and Associates: Counseling voor alle ge... 54 min jervsc0ut 5
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr Demi lovato 1,916
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,331
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 270,672
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr par five 3,540
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from d... 611,869
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr HipGnosis 442,875
More from around the web