“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#34799 Mar 23, 2014
huk wek fu fue wrote:
removing part of this book(library of 66 books inspired by God) will remove part for you in this city,or add plagues during your life,life of suffering, tragedies because own failure and own sin ,sin of doubt and not beliefs in 100% inffaliable Gods Word Bible,
ancient rolls were written on both sides from up down to down up, also not part of roll was written,only whole Gods Roll(books today)were written for one only Purpose- to create new heaven and new earth(holy city for earthly chosen adopted sons of God)
government from heaven is not superirity or better from all those who will live eternaly in this City?
I truly can't comprehend what it is I'm saying that's so difficult to understand!

I never even implied, at all, that we can add to, or remove from, "God's" Word without negative consequences. I'm simply pointing out that if we're going to use scriptures as a defense and evidence, then we must use them properly. Each verse has certain elements that must not be ignored. If ignored, this opens up possibilities for atheists, unbelievers, and backbiters, to reject what's written and to consider them unreliable and false. Each verse must remain within the confines of context. Case in point...

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Key words in the above quote are "command" and "commandments." Then, considering what's stated in verse 1, we can easily conclude that "the word" mentioned is His law. Verse 1 states, "Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them." In context, then, "the word" of Deuteronomy 4:2 is in regards to His statutes and judgments. We've no reason to even think that Deuteronomy 4:2 is about any other portion of the Bible other than His law.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

The key word in the above quote is, again, "command." And as we read the chapter, we can easily conclude that the most High was preparing Israel for their entrance into Canaan. He warned, repeatedly, that Israel not turn from His statutes and judgment in order to learn the ways of the nations they were about to encounter. We've no reason to even think that Deuteronomy 12:32 is about any other portion of the Bible other than His law.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Key words in the above quote are "this book" and "this prophecy." Just the term "this" limits the subject matter, being "book" and "prophecy." Obviously, our anointed Savior was giving this warning to John about the book of prophesies that John had just recorded. This book of prophesies is called "Revelation." We've no reason to even think that Revelation 22:18-19 are about any other portion of the Bible other than the book of prophesies John recorded.

Now, if we must use a proper verse to warn others of adding to, or removing from, "God's" Word, I suggest Proverbs 30:6. This says, "Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." The verse just before this says, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him." In these quotes, the key words are "Every word." However, there are some that might still limit these verses to mean the texts of the old covenant only. And prepare yourself for those that will go so far as to limit this prohibition to just adding to "his words."

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#34800 Mar 23, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Condescension? What type of discussion do you desire?
<quoted text>My Greek transliteration reads as such...
"kai eiselthousai eis to mnemeion, eidon neaniskon kathemenon en tois dexiois, peribeblemenon stolen leuken, kai exethambethesan."
<quoted text>You asked whom was seen in the tomb according to the gospels of Mark and John. You didn't ask for a point in time, too. In saying that...
John 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
<quoted text>Luke 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments.
Stay focused, child.

So we have three women going to the tomb in Mark and seeing the stone that covered the door has been rolled away and a young man inside the tomb.

Then, in John, we have the Magdalene going to the tomb. No reference to anyone else going with her. She sees no one of record in the tomb. She alerts Peter and the character commonly referred to as the Beloved Disciple of the empty tomb.

It is when they return to the tomb that the Magdalene sees two angels.

Then along comes the author of Luke.

And Luke says?

English or Greek will do.

Columbus, OH

#34801 Mar 23, 2014
huk wek fu fue wrote:
<quoted text>
fart and bucket of feces thrown on your bold stupid fat head
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got rat eyes to see anything
my stinking farts are fatal atraction to your brain,nose,your butt,
also next fart from me allow me to know who are you ?
maybe you sniff my farts from your mouth between two legs down on the back full of not wipe s..?
pfuj you abominable despisefful sick poor miserable atheistic secular morality man with male d....inside your a...and face,
dogs have more dignity than you and your Quirl f......... filthy remarks
I see you only awatar,it makes me vomits and stomach sick,you little POS,
nobody asked you to enter here,also get a f.......miserable skunk s.... out from here?
Brain damage.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34802 Mar 23, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
Stay focused, child.
So, that's the type of discussion you wish to have.

My interest and desire to continue in discussion with you has waned to nothingness. Perhaps, you can ask another that's willing to tolerate such juvenile foolishness.
Chess Jurist wrote:
`
This is how your post looked to me upon realizing that you're intentionally trying to offend me by addressing me condescendingly. Perhaps, you thought I would retaliate by rewarding evil with evil, but you were sorely mistaken. Cast your line elsewhere, please and if you will.

Columbus, OH

#34807 Mar 23, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>So, that's the type of discussion you wish to have.
My interest and desire to continue in discussion with you has waned to nothingness. Perhaps, you can ask another that's willing to tolerate such juvenile foolishness.
<quoted text>This is how your post looked to me upon realizing that you're intentionally trying to offend me by addressing me condescendingly. Perhaps, you thought I would retaliate by rewarding evil with evil, but you were sorely mistaken. Cast your line elsewhere, please and if you will.
If you can't answer the question, I get that.

Of course Matthew is next.

And then we'll wrap up.

I'll do it without you, if need be.

Columbus, OH

#34808 Mar 23, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FART at your face
learn to write something else,loq scumbag IQ homosexual idiot?
Brain damage.

Jesus do that to you?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34811 Mar 23, 2014
El Shagade Adopt Gods Son wrote:
look what you did just now in those last words of your posts
you say something different and you give your own quote removing assurance that every word of God is pure and shield to those in faith<
and now you add your own quess"However there are some that might still limit these verses to mean the texts of the old covenant only(WHERE IN BIBLE YOU FOUND STATEMENT SUPPORT YOUR DEMON DOCTRINE)
did you forget about 2 Tim 3;16,
it is apply only to new covenant only according to your doubt and addition 'maight still limit"...
my friend you add or remove passages according how they fit your earthly unsave agendas,and organizationaal Lies attempt to gain only own benefits
Have nice day BLL
Foolishness.

My warning to prepare for the worst is based on personal experience. I've, not a few times, debated with atheists that had extensive knowledge of what's written. I remember their arguments and tactics quite well. In conclusion, my warning to prepare isn't even a doctrine, whether derived from a demon or not. It's just a stinking warning.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34812 Mar 23, 2014
Free At Last wrote:
Hi Bro Love!!
Hello, my friend.
Free At Last wrote:
Remember when you use to say you also posted for those that read and may not post.
Yes, I do.
Free At Last wrote:
I have been reading without commenting.
Your comments are most welcome. Don't hesitate to express yourself.
Free At Last wrote:
Yours is always worth the time.
I appreciate the compliment. I wouldn't be who, or what, I am without our Godhead.
Free At Last wrote:
Sense shines with a double luster when it is set in humility. An able and yet humble man is a jewel worth a kingdom. William Penn
God bless you my brother!
And may the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and your's, my friend.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34819 Mar 23, 2014
you rather sound like fool and complete self glorious idiot,
And you sound envious.
I don't give any s... of any warnings from mut,breathless,nameless,not location wolf wearing sheep clothes and babling nonsense,
Wow! The fact that I didn't put my earthy residence on my profile really bothers you, huh? Well, so you know - I have no permanent residence here, on this earth. My home-address is in the kingdom. Therefore, until I live in the kingdom, I'm nowhere, yet now here.
I also don't care anyway any of your experiences,
debates with atheists never made them theists,
As a child of "God" and a member of the 144,000, you should know that I can only plant the seed. What happens afterward is beyond my control.
only they made you blasphemous POS trying to be more smart from God
Why would I blaspheme "God" while attempting to expose the truth of "God" to an atheist? Rather, how would I blaspheme "God" by attempting to expose atheists to the truth of "God"? What would be considered blasphemous?
World extensive man made knowledge are feces and stupidity before those who posess heavenly wisdom and eternal knowldge(that way you don't impress me how tough Bozo you are)
And your statement is heavenly, extensive, God-made knowledge?
if you want to grow to maturity in Gods Word simplicity,at first you have to select and throw from your mind worthless proud, self glorious wicked esteem and not acct like Pharisea who in prayer was telling God how he is humble,good,righteouess,knowle dgable,
but poor begger is dirt,nothing,POS,not worth even by God to listen His prayers(but poor man only was saying two words HAVE MERCY HAVE MERCY ON ME MY GOD)
Question?
WHO WAS MORE JUST BEFORE GOD????
Or, perhaps, I can use your posts as an example of the fruit of the Spirit at work. You have nerve to call me "proud, self-glorious, wicked esteem... like a Pharisee who, in prayer, was telling God how he is humble, good, righteous, knowledgeable, and blahblahblah," while it's obvious, through your posts, that you consider yourself so much greater than I. Hypocrisy doesn't lead to the kingdom, friend.
never forget stinking warnings mostly are thrown through open window or open door,
nobody inteligent and clean like stinks or stinking warnings?
Have good Sunday my dear friend BLL
I guess we need each other????isnt?
Would you prefer that I use profanity by using the first letter of the word followed by a series of periods? If you don't mind, I prefer to use the term "stinking" if that's alright with you. And it's not required that you heed my warnings. Do what you will.

But, don't say I didn't warn ya.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34821 Mar 23, 2014
El Shagade Adopt Gods son wrote:
you again funny and laughable
1/ location doesn't bodder me,only location earthly give evidences of earthly honest human
earthly body doesn't inherit Kingdom of God,also in body Kingdom of God is not your permanent residence??
of course you can plant the seed,
but how you can plant this seed with tools having broken ends or not full equipment?
those Words of gal 5';22-23,
are ancient greek koine spoken words not written,spoken to all Elected ones, and having completly different meaning in Heavenly spiritual sense,than earthly meaning pretending sweet potatoe but being danger wicked deadly snake inside?
You claim to study greek and hebrew,and you doesn't know this?
that what you say is complete nonsense and accusation against others for not fit your 'frutis'definition??
trust me ?sound of crickets or sounds of doves are more valuable warnings for me,that warning of someone without of visible true face, breath,or identity?
Internet games and bablings are not Witness about God and His Kingdom
any busy time called entertainment exclude any activities for God alone?
you are wrong again
accuse someone about Hipocrizy is nonsense from you,
there is nobody like me who brake your doctrines,
there is nobody to prove me that Gods Methodology in Bible was and is broken by me?
ALSO WHAT IS YOUR POINT ABOUT HIPOCRIZY?TRUST ME?YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF JUDGES AND ACCUSERS WITHOUT OF ANY PROOF?
TRUST ME?HIPOCRIZY NEVER ALLOW ONE LIKE YOU ENTER KINGDOM OF GOD,
simplicity of Gods Faith purify potential Chosen One,make him pure,holy,clean and completly obey servant of God who put Fist Gods Word before himself
you act like not Spirit teaching from God,only relfects a different,earthly source,your norms and dogmas are earthly(greek language same meaning mean man doctrines are same like satan doctrines)
Madness expressing in your posts shows also earthly fallacies,teachings,and you will find soon not to have enough of courage to speak out, and defend what is right,to stand up for spiritual heavenly truth
Instead of producing yourselves person of spiritual integrity,you implicit trust and near total subservierence to an organizational own earthly system of own thoughts and own study empty of Gods Spirit fulfilling vessel of Spiritual Wisdom
if in time of antiquity and NT would be such humans like you BLL,
there wouldn't have been no prophets from whose lives and their words we might daily draw strength and assurance when facing tests of our Faith in God rather than in Human Sources like your,or earthly Christianity
think this BLL
maybe those who are chosen posses heavenly Wisdom(Chokma)?
higehr from all earth ages wisdom of man and earthly wise educated man is not able to stand such wisdom????
~sigh~
John

Chicago, IL

#34822 Mar 24, 2014
There is no such thing as rapture. It is a false doctrine, and was unheard of until 1830. ALL over the world today there is an awakening to the near return of the Lord Jesus Christ, and a growing interest in the signs of the times. As Bible believing Christians we rejoice at this phenomenon, yet sad to say, in almost every case the doctrine of the Lord's return has been mixed in with the teaching that He will return first secretly and 'rapture' or take away His Church. Although Church History will show that such a theory has only come into prominence over the last one hundred and fifty years, today it is spreading like wildfire, in books, and even films, and accounts for the teaching in 90% of Full Gospel and Fundamentalist Churches and Bible Colleges, world-wide. This being the case it is our duty as students of God's prophetic Word to examine this doctrine of the Secret Rapture, and ask ourselves -'Is it Scriptural?'

THE ORIGINS

When we remember that the Secret Rapture theory was virtually unheard of and untaught until around 1830, it is essential to examine its origins first. Such a teaching was unknown to the early Church Fathers e.g. Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, and Tertullian, who were convinced that the Christian Church would pass through great tribulation at the hands of the antichrist system before the return of the Lord. Furthermore the Rapture theory was not taught by the great stalwarts of the Reformed Faith - Huss, Wycliffe, Luther, Calvin, Knox, Cranmer or even by the Wesley brothers in the 18th Century. Whence came this teaching therefore and where did this novel. idea arise?

At the time of the Reformation, the first Protestants widely believed and taught that the Papacy was antichrist, and the Roman Church the Harlot System of Revelation 17. It therefore became necessary for certain Romish theologians to take the pressure off the Pope by inventing a new school of prophetic interpretation now known as Futurism. It was a Jesuit priest named Ribera (1537-1591) who first taught that the events prophesied in the books of Daniel and Revelation would not be fulfilled until three and a half years at the end of the age when an individual world dictator called Anti-Christ would arise. Thus Ribera laid the foundation of a system of prophetic interpretation of which the Secret Rapture has now become an integral part. Jesus did not teach it, neither did his deciples. The prophets of old suffered prison, and death for their Christianity. No Rapture

This is probably the biggest lie that the church tells its congregation, other than that all other religions come from Babylon.

Anyway, there is nothing in the Bible that would suggest that Jesus is going to favor any group over others and some how sweep them away before the terrors of the Anti-Christ.

While it is certainly true that believers will be "divinely" protected that does not imply their abscence. What most don't understand about the "end times" is that the Anti-Christ's reign will only be 3 and a half years. Many state that it will be seven, but when one realizes that the anti-Christ doesn't enforce his "initiatives" for the first three and a half...well, do the math.

Anyway, during the three and a half years believers will be out in the wilderness trying to survive. This,I am afraid, is about the closest thing to a "rapture" that anyone will see. The so-called "rapture" will be a separation of believers from the rest of the non-believing world.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34836 Mar 28, 2014
If I profess with the louder voice
and clear exposition every portion of
the truth(not always sweet or nice to others)
of God except precisely
that little point which the world and
the satan devil are at that moment attacking,
I AM NOT CONFESSING CHRIST HOWEVER,
BOLDLY WITH GOD PERMIT.
I AMY BE PROFESSING CHRIST
against wicked pagans christianity and their really lifes who they are
BETWEEN THIS EXPOSITIONS WHO ARE THOSE CHRISTIANS
I ALWAYS EXCLUDE SPIRITUALY OLD UNSAVED CYBER TROLLS AND SPIRITUAL MANIACS,CRIMINALS
I wonder,where is my internet friend called SENECUS?and my bro BLL?with broken edges swords worth only rust and sell on junk yard
hu huuuuuu my old frenny,where are you Piko Pou?

Columbus, OH

#34838 Mar 29, 2014
El Shagade Adopt Gods son wrote:
....There are NO contradictions....
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that depends on whether you're referring to the original texts or the translations. The authors of the original texts were inspired by Father, but the translators were inspired by ambition and good intentions. The original texts have no errors, but the translations so....
So let's wrap this up.

In Mark, three women go to the tomb to find the stone rolled away and a young man -- a neaniskos -- inside.

In Matthew, two Marys go to the tomb. An angel -- an aggelos -- rolls away the stone and sits on it, apparently outside.

Then comes Luke. Unspecified women find the tomb empty. While there, two men -- two aner -- appear beside them.

And then there's John. In John, only the Magdalene is referred to as going to the tomb. No mention of any young man, men, or angel there. None. The Magdalene tells Peter and the character often referred to as the Beloved Disciple of the empty tomb. Only after they return to the tomb does anyone encounter anyone at the tomb. This time Mary encounters Jesus -- Iesous.

So much for no errors or contradictions, eh?

Sucks to believe in nonsense, huh?

Columbus, OH

#34839 Mar 29, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
f...you half d..head idiot,
your science did it to you,
half sperm fish embrio half gorrilla d...
Brain damage.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34840 Mar 29, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
So let's wrap this up.
In Mark, three women go to the tomb to find the stone rolled away and a young man -- a neaniskos -- inside.
In Matthew, two Marys go to the tomb. An angel -- an aggelos -- rolls away the stone and sits on it, apparently outside.
Then comes Luke. Unspecified women find the tomb empty. While there, two men -- two aner -- appear beside them.
And then there's John. In John, only the Magdalene is referred to as going to the tomb. No mention of any young man, men, or angel there. None. The Magdalene tells Peter and the character often referred to as the Beloved Disciple of the empty tomb. Only after they return to the tomb does anyone encounter anyone at the tomb. This time Mary encounters Jesus -- Iesous.
I was going to go into detail in order to show how the accounts are not contradicting, but then a couple of questions crossed my mind.

Will my answer be sufficient enough to cause you to believe?

Are you asking for clarity in order to become a believer?

Based solely on the "tone" of your posts, I can only assume that the answer to both my questions will be "No." And based solely on my assumption, all I'll say in regards to your inquiries is this. Write down all the accounts. After you have all the accounts written down, try to the best of your ability to arrange the accounts in an order that makes sense while keeping in mind that you're reading the account from four different perspectives. No account, from more than one author especially, must be identical in order for the account to be true.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#34841 Mar 29, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to go into detail in order to show how the accounts are not contradicting, but then a couple of questions crossed my mind.
Will my answer be sufficient enough to cause you to believe?
Are you asking for clarity in order to become a believer?
Based solely on the "tone" of your posts, I can only assume that the answer to both my questions will be "No." And based solely on my assumption, all I'll say in regards to your inquiries is this. Write down all the accounts. After you have all the accounts written down, try to the best of your ability to arrange the accounts in an order that makes sense while keeping in mind that you're reading the account from four different perspectives. No account, from more than one author especially, must be identical in order for the account to be true.
Why in the world would I believe in nonsense, child?

Now, feel free to untangle the accounts as you please.

I'll wait.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34842 Mar 29, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
Why in the world would I believe in nonsense, child?
I don't know. You tell me.
Chess Jurist wrote:
Now, feel free to untangle the accounts as you please.
I already have, long ago. I've spent not a little time researching and examining the so-called "contradictions" of the Bible, to learn the truth of the matter. That's how I came to the conclusion that the original authors must have been inspired by "God," but not the translators.
Chess Jurist wrote:
I'll wait.
Yes, you will.

By the way... how's that condescending attitude of your's working out, so far? Getting anywhere with it?

Columbus, OH

#34843 Mar 29, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
....I'll wait.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>....Yes, you will....
There we go in a nutshell.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34852 Mar 31, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So let's wrap this up.
More thn likely, and not to give the so-called "Christians" ammunition, but they will probably say something like this....."they all arrived at the tomb at different times".
- and each time, the tomb entrance stone - was rolled back to cover the tomb before they left.

Don't you know anything!!??

:o)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34853 Mar 31, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know. You tell me.
<quoted text>I already have, long ago. I've spent not a little time researching and examining the so-called "contradictions" of the Bible, to learn the truth of the matter. That's how I came to the conclusion that the original authors must have been inspired by "God," but not the translators.
<quoted text>Yes, you will.
By the way... how's that condescending attitude of your's working out, so far? Getting anywhere with it?
you wrote:

"That's how I came to the conclusion that the original authors must have been inspired by "God," but not the translators."

Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are inspired and which are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min His Eminency dr S... 605,248
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Icew 777,292
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min _Bad Company 1,920
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min how g 96,828
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min USA Born 560,116
Gay snapchat names 48 min gn2k14 161
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 49 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,813
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr YellowPissreality 265,362
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Roberta G 175,772
More from around the web