What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#34766 Mar 19, 2014
El Shagade Adopt Gods son wrote:
. The spirit inspired all of the scriptures. Did the Spirit get it more correct in some places than others? No. Each writer was led by the Spirit. There are NO contradictions.
Well, that depends on whether you're referring to the original texts or the translations. The authors of the original texts were inspired by Father, but the translators were inspired by ambition and good intentions. The original texts have no errors, but the translations so. That's why the name of the pagan-goddess "Easter" appears at Acts 12:4 and not "Passover," which is the correct English rendering. The Greek renders the original term as "pascha." Even in that, we can clearly see the similarity between the Greek and English renderings.
Does some currently apply to us and other portions not apply to us (Ex: John's baptism)? Yes! In order to study what has been written we must first understand the timing and the audience. This is how we can "rightly divide" the scriptures as we've been commanded to do.
It's important to realize, other than the "teacher/audience" relevance, the cultural relevance, as well. And "rightly dividing the word" is to apply the appropriate scriptures that aid us in continuing in righteousness and faith until they become engraved in our hearts.
and all Scipture will only understand all those who are chosen and selected by God who is their UNIVERSAL TEACHER,ANOINNTING THEM ONLY TO BE HIS CHILDREN STUDENTS ACCORDING TO 5 MOSE 33;3. AND 1 John 2;27
we
Anoinnted Gods Children doesn't need any outside churches advices, or teaching us their diabolic doctrines
Psalm 148:14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye YHWH.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34768 Mar 20, 2014
El Shagade Adopt Gods Son wrote:
wrong mister
Original texts doesn't exist since Jeremiah prophet Jer 36;..whole chapter describe who destroyed original Gods Inspired Words
I wasn't saying anything as to whether or not the actual documents still existed. I was simply making sure that anyone that reads your post understands the simple facts I posted. To recapitulate, you had said, "The spirit inspired all of the scriptures. Did the Spirit get it more correct in some places than others? No. Each writer was led by the Spirit. There are NO contradictions." And it was your statements that caused me to respond by saying, "Well, that depends on whether you're referring to the original texts or the translations. The authors of the original texts were inspired by Father, but the translators were inspired by ambition and good intentions. The original texts have no errors, but the translations do."
Copies also were direct inspire because Spirit have more power to remove man wicked spirit and contamination of Holy Gods Word given to His elected ones?
Incorrect. Yes, men are inspired by the Holy Spirit, but there's no allowance given to anyone to force man to think, act, react, or speak, against his will (Heb 6:4-8). To be sure the Bible didn't become contaminated, men were chosen according to their hearts and minds, to re-write the new texts.
translations have nothing to do with ancient original hebrew,arameic or koine greek copies,
translations are translated only by translators who focus only on own benefits,
The translators, for the most part, used the texts that were made available to them, from the Hebrew. The majority of the Greek scriptures still exist, though.
like you write passages back up your man made agenda ending with false preaching and demands to be leader of others.
And you've proven that, haven't you?
Psalm 148;14..is directed only to His Saints adopted children from the earth join limited number of new heaven;y government of 144000,
The verse, itself, tells us who it's directed to. "...all his saints; even of the children of Israel," the verse states.
children of spiritual Israel is great crowd taken from all nations,languages,tribes,and tongues to live and join eternal life on the new earth not in the heaven ,most Holy Tabernacle of God and His Annointed Son.Rev 7;9
Yeah. The great crowd is called the "Israel of 'God'."
have nice day mister BLL
mister
you should know that members of 144000 new government doesn't have any part in discussions or debates their Father Word-mostly such activity lead potential believers to blasphemy,mock GOD,or dictate God to change His seal eternal Plan establish before foundation of this world for this earth?
Well, Titus 2:1 says, "But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:" And furthermore, Titus 1:10-13 says, "For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith." If you don't mind, I'll adhere to the scriptures.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34770 Mar 20, 2014
with first quote of yours I agree
but 2nd part is rather incirect,
Rewriten copies from Original were directly inspire by God, Jeremiah 36 chapter give complete answer,
Read Jeremiah 36 again. Baruch didn't pen the whole Bible, or even the portions that were written up until that time. Verse 2 says, "Take thee a roll of a book, and write therein all the words that I have spoken unto thee against Israel, and against Judah, and against all the nations, from the day I spake unto thee, from the days of Josiah, even unto this day."
man spirit power is not stronger than Gods Spirit who supervice purification and clear essence of inffallaible Gods Bible metholdology?
And that's why I said that the people that penned "God's" words were men of a pure heart and mind. Had their heart and mind changed at any time, they would have been replaced by another.
man doctrines have nothing to do with inspire by Gods Spirit Scriptures,
contamination of pure healthy water doesn't make this water pure,clear or healthy to drink,
but water always is water after removing all deadly sendiments ,water is able to extend earthly life and virility till 120 years age or more,same is with Gods Word
Creatians figural are modern christians who are Liars,wild beasts,greedy,slow bellies secure own glories and own famous with organizational worldy zelousy complete different from fruits of God
Gal 5;22-24
such people who express organizational earthly satanic system are not produce persons of integrity,their impicit trust and never total subservierence to an organizational system- and a fear of losing its approval-converts them into emasculated man
Titus 1;10-13...
excelently fit Internet cyber christians topics and many time world christianity babling without of any sense not existed fables
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#34771 Mar 20, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that depends on whether you're referring to the original texts or the translations. The authors of the original texts were inspired by Father, but the translators were inspired by ambition and good intentions. The original texts have no errors, but the translations so. That's why the name of the pagan-goddess "Easter" appears at Acts 12:4 and not "Passover," which is the correct English rendering. The Greek renders the original term as "pascha." Even in that, we can clearly see the similarity between the Greek and English renderings.
<quoted text>It's important to realize, other than the "teacher/audience" relevance, the cultural relevance, as well. And "rightly dividing the word" is to apply the appropriate scriptures that aid us in continuing in righteousness and faith until they become engraved in our hearts.
<quoted text>Psalm 148:14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye YHWH.
Nonsense.

So tell me, who went to the tomb?

What did they see?

A young man therein, as per Mark, or...

Goofy.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34772 Mar 20, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
Nonsense.
So tell me, who went to the tomb?
What did they see?
A young man therein, as per Mark, or...
Goofy.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that your questions are based on the belief that I believe the whole of the translations are erroneous. Well, if that is the case, then you're mistaken. Parts are incorrect, but not the whole of them.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#34773 Mar 20, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that your questions are based on the belief that I believe the whole of the translations are erroneous. Well, if that is the case, then you're mistaken. Parts are incorrect, but not the whole of them.
Let's deal in the original Greek.

The Gospel of Mark says a neaniskos was inside.

And the Gospel of John?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34777 Mar 21, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
Let's deal in the original Greek.
The Gospel of Mark says a neaniskos was inside.
And the Gospel of John?
Are you agreeing with me, or contesting me?

Mark recorded that a young man, or "neaniskon," was within the tomb. John recorded that "dyo angelous," or two angels, was within.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34778 Mar 21, 2014
I told you earlier that your faith is empty,earthly minded not Spiritualy or Under Scripture inspiration
Whole Bible is Gods methodology and basic Salvation to His Children
to understand word PROPHECIES,at first you have to believe that PROPHECIES AND PROPHETS NOT ONLY DIRECTED THEIR PROPHECIES TO ANCEINT NATIONS BUT AS LIVING GODS WORD TO THE FUTURE NATIONS AND VALIDATION WHAT AND WHO WROTE BIBLE BY USING MAN AS PEN AND INK
Jeremiah 36 chapter is classic answer to it
2 Tim 3;16,,,is seal ,fact what Bible is?
roll of this book is against also Juda and Israel of modern spiritual christianity churches dissobedience, unfaithfulness,and adultery in worship man ,false gods,and rolls of this book were not only valid before as prophecies but also today as UNIVERSAL GODS WORD AND WARNING TO DESTROY WHOLE RELIGION CHRISTIANITY LIKE GOD DID IT WITH ISRAEL,
Your post reveal your true earthly ungodly nature and unbelief that Bible is valuable spiritualy today for correction, faith and maturity
according to you none of prophetic or parabolic written words have any value today??
ok
thank you for your nonsense
Your group (?) is among the most judgmental and disrespectful I've ever encountered in Topix. With that being said...

If any prophecy is to have a dual-fulfillment, or extend over a period of time, the content of the text would express that. We can't just apply a dual-fulfillment because we feel like it. Most of the prophesies recorded in the texts of the old covenant were, either, fulfilled before our anointed Savior was crucified and resurrected, when he was crucified and resurrected, or shortly after. We're not allowed to operate the prophesies like they were our own, personal tools.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34781 Mar 21, 2014
Assembly of Saints is not my group you little earthly dumb blind Bozo
And yet, you're from Maryland, too. Or, nearby.
none of you enter prison term or death sentence after our harsh rebukes and sharp words?
And? Just above and according to you, I'm guilty of being a "little earthly dumb blind Bozo." That's your judgment of me. Now, I wonder... Can a "little earthly dumb blind Bozo" enter into the coming kingdom?
also learn definition what word Judgement is-because you sound now like idiot and god who knows more from His chocen body
"Judgment" means "judgment." It's not judging unto condemnation if I say you're acting like a blahblahblah. But, it is if I say you are a blahblahblah. To say someone is acting like a blahblahblah shows a change in personality that can be corrected. But, to say they are a blahblahblah is saying that that's who they are and that there's little chance of change. Both scenarios, though, are based on our judgment of said individual or group.
Holy Gods Assembly of 144000 is out of any world sight and influence, satan world and his internet doesn't respect such Government who got nothing to do with satan and satan servants,they are ;2 Cor 7;1.Rev 14;4-5
if there is not still new earth Kingdom of God,
and Bible is around the world for each human being-that is that Bible is still active prophecies,not fulfilled like you claim a couple thousand years ago to fit your own church propoganda
I said most... I repeat... most prophesies from the texts of the old covenant have been fulfilled. This doesn't mean, though, that many remain to be fulfilled.
BIBLE IS STILL LIVING GODS WORD
I never said it wasn't.
PROPHECIES WILL BE FULL REVEALED BEFORE LAST BATTLE ARMAGEDON
All the prophesies will be fulfilled when the kingdom is completely established.
I doubt with your mind specualations,and removing passages for own gains,you are going to join new earth under new government appointed by YHV and His Begotten Son Jesus Christ King of Kings
Removing passages? I'm not even going to entertain your false-accusation.
never forget 144000 are kings,princes and judges of this earth,under one GODHEAD JURISDICTION WITH THEIR MORAL CODEX OF ALL GODS LAWS BIBLE-VALID PROHECIES TILL ETERNITY
Every believer, today, has the right to judge, as long as their judgment is righteous. When the kingdom is completely established, though, no judges will be necessary, as the law will be entirely engraved in the hearts of the inhabitants of the kingdom. The 144,000 are the kings and priests of the kingdom.
also REV 22;18-19...
is part of this whole Inspired Bible,not only Revelation book like you wickedly claim and remove them from Gods Bible Methodology
No. Revelation 22:18-19 is strictly referring to the prophesies recording in the book we call "Revelation."
you constantly violate Bible and Rev 22;18-19,means personaly to you too?
No, I don't.
your rejections and removing or eraze from your Bible,doesn't help you or others like you,
DOESN'T HELP YOU AT ALL??
keep focus on your failures,correct them and with contrite and broken heart approach to Mercy Throne and Great Gods Assembly(Judges) with prayer for forgiveness Psalm 51;17,
sorry,you need to be rebuke and harshly correct in the Name of Holy God,and His eternal Plan not able to change by poor creatures like you mister BLL.Lullu
~sigh~

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34782 Mar 21, 2014
Holy Gods Assembly of 144000 is out of any world sight and influence, satan world and his internet doesn't respect such Government who got nothing to do with satan and satan servants,they are ;2 Cor 7;1.Rev 14;4-5
if there is not still new earth Kingdom of God,
and Bible is around the world for each human being-that is that Bible is still active prophecies,not fulfilled like you claim a couple thousand years ago to fit your own church propoganda
Correction:

Originally, I wrote, "I said most... I repeat... most prophesies from the texts of the old covenant have been fulfilled. This doesn't mean, though, that many remain to be fulfilled."

I'd like to change a word to my statement, if we don't mind my doing so. This way, my statement will read as such; "I said most... I repeat... most prophesies from the texts of the old covenant have been fulfilled. This doesn't mean, though, that none remain to be fulfilled."

Thank you for your time and consideration.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34785 Mar 21, 2014
I can invite you to baltimore Inner harbor?
what purpose you got to mention this and location,
Because, I mentioned you and your group (?) and you said you weren't part of them. Yet, you too are from Maryland and your writing-style is identical.
Nobody is able to mention your wolf hide hole(where from you are?)
I am nowhere, but now here. It's not where we're from. It's where we're at and where we hope to end up.
earthly little dumb Bozo can enter paradise if God will give His Grace and gift of everlasting life?
That's evident. But, we both know that that's not what you were thinking when you judged me as such.
you are not Cambridge teacher to say about judgements and teach others not proper definition,
And you know that, how? Regardless, I don't have to be a language professor in order to teach simple definitions.
if I would judge you,for sure at first for all deceiving lies
Would you be so kind as to copy and paste these so-called "deceiving lies," please and if you will?
1/I would beat you 39 time,and throw for 26 years in dark cell to receive at end true humble light of Gods Gospel?
A compassionate, merciful, and loving soul you are.
if you claim that Rev 22;18-19 doesn't apply to whole Bible of moral Codex?
than you remove by yourselves passages and stick only those who fit your agenda of being long Student of JW teachings(studies weekly with you at your home)
The verse that can be used in such a general sense is Proverbs 30:6. Revelation 22:18-19 is about the book we call "Revelation." Deuteronomy 4:2 and 12:32 are about the law.
Kingdom of God also will have Judges,
because Judges in originality lead nations belong to God in Unity,love, and prosperity of eternal law and corrected peole by this law,
Kingdom Judges are not this world judges who doesnt have approval of Gods strenght and Gods Spirit fruits,
Kingdom Judges are mostly lovely,not double face,humbe,tough, rulers of future new heaven and earth in Gods Spirit harmony,
YOU DON;T UNDERSTAND THIS HEAVENLY TERM,BECAUSE YOU ARE WITHOUT OF GRACE,
JUST EARTHLY DUMB BOZO?
The law will be engraved in the hearts of the inhabitants of the kingdom. Therefore, a judge will not be necessary.
So long how long you are alive,you got cance to get Gods Grace,enter Kindgom of God and be one of new earth inhabitants under subject of Heavenly Judges and God Supreme Absolute Monarch above all Universes,
their eternal Judgemnts sounds like most sweet honey melodies, hymnas sound laud in Universe putting to the motion of eternal love,joy, glories,wisdom. obedience,sweetness, and God blessings without heavey clouds above head of each chosen one in Kingdom of God
this song of eternity and eternal life vibration,
only can sing those who are most beloved group of Kings and Judges given as gift from this earth ages for Yahveh Beloved first begotten Son and Savior Jesus
I thank you for limiting my spiritual potential and discouraging spiritual growth.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34786 Mar 21, 2014
BLL pray with broken heart to be one of their citizens of New Earth,
just give daily Glory to God, praise God
pray without of ceasing, HE DOESN'T DESPISE BROKEN AND CONTRIET HEARTS,PSALM 51
It's a shame you believe I haven't, or don't.
I thank you also,
clearance give more possibility to give people like you more respect and more compasionate Love of God
anyway you got knowledge,maybe I am wrong, but knowledge in the faith of earthly relious man of faith,just without spiritual approval,
Can you prove that, please and if you will?
If such faith earthly organize wisdom is removed,that apparent strength dissapears with it,look Rev 3;1.2,17,18
It's odd that you say that considering I'm not affiliated with any religious organization whatsoever.
Despite your earthly zeal,goals to write books,gain own financial benefits,lifes like yours maybe nonethelss be effectively(without Grace)'barren"of those things which brings God's approval and His spiritual strength-
barren as to the fruitage of Gods Spirit in spontaneous,inwardly,motivated ,faith impelled acts of love,joy, peace,patience,kindness,goodne ss,trustfulness,gentelness and self control
Gal 5;22-23
I don't write books in order to make money. Your false-accusations are unending. And for the record, two of my favorite verses are John 15:13 and 1John 3:16. These two verses dictate my overall goal in life.
I don;t see them those fruits at your posts
sorry
haqve good and blessed night
Most likely, if I were to post as you and your group do, then you'd see the fruit of the Spirit in my posts. Thank you, but I'd rather not.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#34788 Mar 22, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Are you agreeing with me, or contesting me?
Mark recorded that a young man, or "neaniskon," was within the tomb. John recorded that "dyo angelous," or two angels, was within.
Neaniskos, son. Mark's author uses the Greek noun for young man as a direct object, which changes the suffix.

But, no, John's author speaks of no angles in the otherwise empty tomb at it's its discovery, only thereafter.

And Luke?
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#34789 Mar 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is yours goof conclussion,
but nobody care slightes goofs like you born as waistful pile of s... and blasphemous miserable sick atheistic troll
get a f..... away from here
everybody fart and urinate on your without of end stupid diabolic comments
Brain damage.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#34792 Mar 22, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
get a f.....you atheistic idiot away from this place,my beloved brother BLL and f.....worthless bablings since internet exist,
hell with you,you poor miserable clown and your sensless neanikonos malakijash
mark was not to far this grave,
John was outside of cementary and by magnify glasses he saw differently viwes than Mark your maulukois nean niskos malaka
and Luk was drank from beer like you everyday
only Luke was Jesus Disciple and got true vision,
but you everyday drank halucinate, and gooof retard babling simple worthless brain damage BS
JUST YOU ARE EXPOSED IDIOT AROUND?
LAUGHABLE IDIOT? HE HE HEEEEEEEE
Brain damage.
Chess Jurist

Columbus, OH

#34793 Mar 22, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ULCERS on the colon of homsexuals is more worth that your paluskuni skos son mark aurthor of your insanities,
poor Bozo?
You sure seem attracted to folk's butt.

You wanna admit something?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34794 Mar 22, 2014
Chess Jurist wrote:
Neaniskos, son.
Condescension? What type of discussion do you desire?
Chess Jurist wrote:
Mark's author uses the Greek noun for young man as a direct object, which changes the suffix.
My Greek transliteration reads as such...

"kai eiselthousai eis to mnemeion, eidon neaniskon kathemenon en tois dexiois, peribeblemenon stolen leuken, kai exethambethesan."
Chess Jurist wrote:
But, no, John's author speaks of no angles in the otherwise empty tomb at it's its discovery, only thereafter.
You asked whom was seen in the tomb according to the gospels of Mark and John. You didn't ask for a point in time, too. In saying that...

John 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
Chess Jurist wrote:
And Luke?
Luke 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34795 Mar 22, 2014
Writing styles can be only to not allowing own identity to be revealed
True, if you were a renown writer. But, I truly doubt that's the case with you and your Maryland clique.
2/you were not in Nicaragua to be nowhere man without location(agent of cia)
Didn't know I had to be. Regardless, I'm still nowhere, but now here.
3/you never will learn my thinking process, you could learn if you would seat together by one table,table of true God?
Well, that's because you're so much better than I.
4/nobody gave you spiritual authority to teach others especially annointed ones,you are not one of them and 1 John 2;27....exclude you as one such spiritual teacher.
2Timothy 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient...
5/25 years in dark prison is good sentence for you,than be condemn in darkness in hell complete cell darkness consume your waistful life-
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
also my compassion and love of you is beyond of any doubts?
Not from my point-of-view.
6/if I am remnant of 144000 I do have legal spiritual right to be Judge,Judge of new Kingdom not this world and creature like you belong to this world(thinking worldly terms)
Again... you're much better than I, so...
7/removing passages from whole assembly of 66 books does't prove your false claim, nor justify you as person who knows IF GOD WROTE THOSE WORDS TO ONLY BOOK OF REVELATION OR PREVIOUS WORDS TO THE MOSAIC LAW.
THIS WAY YOU MAKES FROM YOURSELVES SIMPLE LIAR
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of YHWH your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

The above verses are pretty self-explanatory to me.
I thank you for reading my posts and necessary judgemental rebukes based on Love Law of Kingdom of God,Not law of this murderous world killing criminals to proof others how bad killing people is?
My pleasure.
GIVE GOD GLORY AND PRAY WITH BROKEN AND CONTRITE HEART TO HIM
PSALM 51;17
Likewise.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34799 Mar 23, 2014
huk wek fu fue wrote:
removing part of this book(library of 66 books inspired by God) will remove part for you in this city,or add plagues during your life,life of suffering, tragedies because own failure and own sin ,sin of doubt and not beliefs in 100% inffaliable Gods Word Bible,
ancient rolls were written on both sides from up down to down up, also not part of roll was written,only whole Gods Roll(books today)were written for one only Purpose- to create new heaven and new earth(holy city for earthly chosen adopted sons of God)
government from heaven is not superirity or better from all those who will live eternaly in this City?
I truly can't comprehend what it is I'm saying that's so difficult to understand!

I never even implied, at all, that we can add to, or remove from, "God's" Word without negative consequences. I'm simply pointing out that if we're going to use scriptures as a defense and evidence, then we must use them properly. Each verse has certain elements that must not be ignored. If ignored, this opens up possibilities for atheists, unbelievers, and backbiters, to reject what's written and to consider them unreliable and false. Each verse must remain within the confines of context. Case in point...

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

Key words in the above quote are "command" and "commandments." Then, considering what's stated in verse 1, we can easily conclude that "the word" mentioned is His law. Verse 1 states, "Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them." In context, then, "the word" of Deuteronomy 4:2 is in regards to His statutes and judgments. We've no reason to even think that Deuteronomy 4:2 is about any other portion of the Bible other than His law.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

The key word in the above quote is, again, "command." And as we read the chapter, we can easily conclude that the most High was preparing Israel for their entrance into Canaan. He warned, repeatedly, that Israel not turn from His statutes and judgment in order to learn the ways of the nations they were about to encounter. We've no reason to even think that Deuteronomy 12:32 is about any other portion of the Bible other than His law.

Revelation 22:18-19 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Key words in the above quote are "this book" and "this prophecy." Just the term "this" limits the subject matter, being "book" and "prophecy." Obviously, our anointed Savior was giving this warning to John about the book of prophesies that John had just recorded. This book of prophesies is called "Revelation." We've no reason to even think that Revelation 22:18-19 are about any other portion of the Bible other than the book of prophesies John recorded.

Now, if we must use a proper verse to warn others of adding to, or removing from, "God's" Word, I suggest Proverbs 30:6. This says, "Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." The verse just before this says, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him." In these quotes, the key words are "Every word." However, there are some that might still limit these verses to mean the texts of the old covenant only. And prepare yourself for those that will go so far as to limit this prohibition to just adding to "his words."

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#34800 Mar 23, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Condescension? What type of discussion do you desire?
<quoted text>My Greek transliteration reads as such...
"kai eiselthousai eis to mnemeion, eidon neaniskon kathemenon en tois dexiois, peribeblemenon stolen leuken, kai exethambethesan."
<quoted text>You asked whom was seen in the tomb according to the gospels of Mark and John. You didn't ask for a point in time, too. In saying that...
John 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
<quoted text>Luke 24:4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments.
Stay focused, child.

So we have three women going to the tomb in Mark and seeing the stone that covered the door has been rolled away and a young man inside the tomb.

Then, in John, we have the Magdalene going to the tomb. No reference to anyone else going with her. She sees no one of record in the tomb. She alerts Peter and the character commonly referred to as the Beloved Disciple of the empty tomb.

It is when they return to the tomb that the Magdalene sees two angels.

Then along comes the author of Luke.

And Luke says?

English or Greek will do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 9 min Buck Crick 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 665,298
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Clearwater 88,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min RiversideRedneck 977,280
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 1 hr discocrisco 1
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 549
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr LAWEST100 184,718
More from around the web