Comments
32,741 - 32,760 of 32,927 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34709
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see "Fishers Of Men" 's posts have disappeared, wonder why? They were quite innocuous and on a personal ,friendly level to myself and BBL.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34711
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

remnant of 144000 wrote:
well
it is nice to learn more about you BLL
Learn more about me? This is information that I've shared in Topixland since I began visiting. Apparently, you don't remember everything. Just what you pick and choose. And most of the time, that's things you deem negative, it seems.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
having 9 children is next visible proof how deep you are involved in this earthly life,lusts, and pleasure on this earth,
Having 9 children (11 actually, but two are already grown and taking care of themselves financially) proves that 1) I have less children than Israel did, 2) my wife and I enjoy the beautiful relationship our Godhead has bestowed upon us, and 3) we don't believe in abortion. Children are a gift.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
2/maintain this thread is to keep open eyes and chace not desirable sumbags entering here and posting immoral trush,demands and church advices
You mean as an alternative to trying to expose them to the Truth? Other than those Mashiyach chased from the temple, have you ever read where he chased away the Pharisees and scribes other than just prior to his crucifixion when he knew they wouldn't accept him?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
3/Whole Bible is driping about fallen new modern spiritual Israel chosen 2000 years ago and became apostate and hure like ancient Israel first God personaly Holy Nation and Gods EARTHLY CHURCH
4/Rpture have many meanings,but Camping rapture did maybe happen only for him- after his phisical death
word hebrew Hai means also dessert during sand storm,or heavy clowd cover visible objects and seen them as somehting without of shape
such covering by cloud and Hai,will only occur for those who are still alive in body remanat of 144000 not for all who beliefs they will fly all churches to heaven,
such word rapture is only mention one time by Paul 2 Thess 4;17
those alive in Christ be always Alive during dissapearance and covering them by cloud of invisibility ,hai
to be chosen or elected you realy doesn't have to have milions,cars, huge money or any world position
THIS IS ONLY GODS CHOICE,GODS PLEASURE,AND GODS PURPOSE?
WHO KNOWS?MYABE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
(tell me when came to you Holy Spirit to start reaction of born again,and I be able to tell you if you can be first fruits of early rain means fruits of 144000,
or great crowd Rev 7;9
I never believed Camping bolonies and Fitzpatrick support Camping BS?
IT WAS ONLY BY GOD DONE TO CAMPING,MAAKE HIM LITTLE BABY VEGETABLE,ALLOW HIM TO LIVE LIKE CHILD 2 MORE YEARS,FALL DOWN AND DIE LIKE VEGETABLE, FOR ALL THOSE YEARS OF DECEIT OTHERS BECAUSE OF HIS PRIDE.
don't take wrong
I personaly always respect you as human,
only I got not cue about your heart,Rom 8;16-17
if you say our GODHEAD?
which part of this body numbered you are???
because not you as teacher to others,
ONLY GODHEAD IS TEACHER ONE AND FOREVER FOR HIS INTIME GODS BODY PARTS?
I also loves books, Bible translations,ancient copies of Bible,
antiquity and listen 3 times daily plain reading Bible, or personaly also read 3 times daily-it is like food nourishment to my spiritual body
this thread almost nobody attend,they scare me and my harsh responds
but thread allow us to lern better each other,and I am sure?
some day if you are 100% devoted Gods believer,for sure you will like my posts,english simplicities like JESUS CHRIST GOSPEL IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE??
God bless you and your crowd of kids,
You are really blessed on this earth?
Um...the clouds, in that aspect, means "a multitude." To meet Mashiyach "in the clouds" means "to meet him with a multitude," not a covering.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34712
Mar 1, 2014
 
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

1John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34716
Mar 2, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dr Shrink wrote:
ancient word "english clouds"
not describe only mulitude,but also Hai-not exactly visible objects covered by clouds
in my language it is same
cloud means cover sun rays,visibility and dim reality observed dissaapreaing object(old human for example lay on the bed of his earthly death)
Also rapture is just transformation of earthly visible life(earthly death) souround by clouds ,observed object slowly dissapear from a eyes of observators by earthly eyes-sight
physical death of saint(remnat of 14400 is such called rapture,not for all believers reserved is this High Call Privilage?
church believers in massive rapture are on the wrong path
thanks for information about you and blessed by God beautiful family?
You are correct. But...

Hebrews 12:1 says, "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,"

The Greek term and definition used for "cloud" in this verse is the only one of it's kind throughout the texts of the New Testament. But, considering that in order for us to appear before the Judgment Seat, we'd have to be spirit-beings. I can't imagine anyone witnessing any people - in their flesh bodies - flying into the literal clouds. In this, I compare spiritual with spiritual to come to the conclusion I've come to.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34719
Mar 3, 2014
 
If I profess with the louder voice
and clear exposition every portion of
the truth(not always sweet or nice to others)
of God except precisely
that little point which the world and
the satan devil are at that moment attacking,
I AM NOT CONFESSING CHRIST HOWEVER,
BOLDLY WITH GOD PERMIT.
I AMY BE PROFESSING CHRIST
against wicked pagans christianity and their really lifes who they are
BETWEEN THIS EXPOSITIONS WHO ARE THOSE CHRISTIANS
I ALWAYS EXCLUDE SPIRITUALY OLD UNSAVED GUY SENECUS
I wonder,where is my internet friend called SENECUS?
hu huuuuuu my old frenny,where are you Piko Pou?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34726
Mar 6, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Been a while.. Just checking in to see if Gary was still hiding out avoiding the questions he couldn't seem to answer - What "his church" wasn't telling him...

Oh well, you'd figure if he'd found the truth he'd be proclaiming it. Too bad the truth doesn't fit his personal agenda. Hopefully one day he'll submit to a will other than his own.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34729
Mar 7, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Romans
3;12
They are all gone out of the way,they are together became unprofitable,thre is none that doeth good,no, not one
13/their throats is an open sepulchre with their toungues they have used deceit;
THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS
That is what
kind of Cyber Zombies claim to be christians are doing daily of Internet
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34732
Mar 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1 John 3;9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM;
AND HE CAN NOT SIN,BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD?

14/
We know that we have passed from the death unto life,because we love the brethren,
HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH

Simple explanation,Gods Love only is directed to Gods Children and among only them brothers and sisters in Christ,

none of true believers is obligated to love of this world,and those who are completly involved with this world??
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34733
Mar 8, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rev 7;1-4
And after those things I saw 4 angels standing on the 4 corners of the earth
holding the foru winds of the earth,
that the wind should not blow on the earth,nor on the sea,nor any tree

And I saw another angel ascending from the east,having the seal of the living God;
and he cried with a laud voice to the four angels,to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea

Saying,
Hurt not the earth,neither the sea,nor the trees,till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads

4/AND I HEARD THE NUMBER OF THEM WHICH WERE SEALED;
AND THEY WERE SEALED
AND 144000 ........OF ALL THE TRIBES OF THE SPIRITUAL CHILDREN OOF SPIRITUAL ISRAEL.

Rev 916

none of those passages shows that this number is chosen from nation phisicla blasphemous nation of Israel

or describe that revelation of John
was only directed against Rom empire according to claims of christianity and diabolic RCC

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34739
Mar 10, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

remnant of 144000 wrote:
1 John 3;9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM;
AND HE CAN NOT SIN,BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD?
14/
We know that we have passed from the death unto life,because we love the brethren,
HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH
Simple explanation,Gods Love only is directed to Gods Children and among only them brothers and sisters in Christ,
none of true believers is obligated to love of this world,and those who are completly involved with this world??
"HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH"

Looks like you have failed at "loving your brother" with every post you've made, and probably the same in real life.

Live in love - you'll be a better person for it.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34741
Mar 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
none of you are my brothers?
only 144000 are brothers and sister in Christ GodHead body.
esspecialy not you are from correct those who are above all earthly humankind ,earthly principalities and powers in high places
you should be ashame and apologise quickly for enterenig area ,where nobody gave you any authorit or permit to post to the Holy remnant of 144000
none like you is my brother or sister,
your are seating by own table of own father and have own brothers and sisters in satn and his earthly ages vomits and lies?
before posting in this holy room?
at first apologizy us all, ask for permit,and humble ask one or 2 questions,
we will help you this way,because we love our enemies(children of satan)
I wish they would add a helpless judgicon?!.....

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34743
Mar 11, 2014
 
remnant of 144000 wrote:

none of you are my brothers?
only 144000 are brothers and sister in Christ GodHead body.
esspecialy not you are from correct those who are above all earthly humankind ,earthly principalities and powers in high places
you should be ashame and apologise quickly for enterenig area ,where nobody gave you any authorit or permit to post to the Holy remnant of 144000
none like you is my brother or sister,
your are seating by own table of own father and have own brothers and sisters in satn and his earthly ages vomits and lies?
before posting in this holy room?
at first apologizy us all, ask for permit,and humble ask one or 2 questions,
we will help you this way,because we love our enemies(children of satan)

New Age wrote:

I wish they would add a helpless judgicon?!.....
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot and like you are long ago already sentenced as left behind to the deep dark ditch Mat.15;14
today nobody need waist time to judge scumbags like you,
you should apolpogise God and Assembly of saints for entering their toliet room and givind advices for them by your worthless farts
your father is satan and talk to him and your brothers,you are not my brother
You are not helping yourself "shrink".

Maybe they should replace it with the existing "helpful" icon instead, huh?

"are long ago already sentenced as left behind to the deep dark ditch"
- FYI - I belong to the "Sons of Light" team.....not the "Dark Side"....okay?
- and if I have to be in a ditch, then so be it. I'm sooooo glad I have the ditch-digging skills already. PHEW!! You are surely a guide of sorts, but hey, I'll take the help!!

Do you need some ditch-digging training?

"today nobody need waist time to judge scumbags like you,"
- Good - I'm on a tight schedule tonight.....keep 'em in line for me until next time, okay?

"you should apolpogise God and Assembly of saints for entering their toliet room and givind advices for them by your worthless farts"
- He does?
- "Golden floors" too, no doubt, huh?
- Do you think "God" uses "Scrubbing Bubbles" @ Lysol (I think).....*smiles*.....or "Mr. Clean" @J&J....*smiles*.....
- Do you think you will be able to "eat off them"? I'd think you could, yep....it's logical.

:o)

"your father is satan and talk to him and your brothers,you are not my brother"
- No, "shrink", my father is human. "Satan" is a construct of the human mind. "Satan" has never been proven to exist either. You still with me? It is quite simple.
- No "Shrink, I don't talk to "him" (your reference to "Satan")
- I do talk to my brothers though. Great guys. Wish I was closer to where they live. Thanks - you just made me sad. Wow - some help you turned out to be!!
- I am not your brother. Correct. And I would also guess that we have no relationship in lineage or heritage either. Glad we can clear than up quickly.

Live in love, you'll be a better person for it.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34751
Mar 14, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1 John 3;9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM;
AND HE CAN NOT SIN,BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD?
14/
We know that we have passed from the death unto life,because we love the brethren,
HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH
Simple explanation,Gods Love only is directed to Gods Children and among only them brothers and sisters in Christ,
none of true believers is obligated to love of this world,and those who are completly involved with this world??

heavenly hope to be member of new heavenly and new earth government,is only t=reserved to 144000 who only enter heaven most Holy tabernacle of God,

rest great crowd rev 7;9...
can have only hope that they be live after Gods Judgement on the new earth,

sorry
NOT I ONLY BIBLE TEACH THOSE AWESOME TRUTH

God bless all who read this post and Bible as Guide to Gods Promise and Gods Possible Mercy

PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34752
Mar 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

144000 rev 7;1-8
is not number count in the christian broadcast of FR mr Camping who is today dead phisicaly,or wicked worldwide faken christianity of devil spirit globaly?

all members of churches are,
left behind,
they doesn't have lost chance, they can be as well as members of great Crowd place of eternal worship before heavenly dark curtain cover entry for them to the heavenly Tabernacle
144000 is a new spiritual government who was established as Godhead body to be new heavenly government above new earth?
those who hates this remnant,hates Boby of Christ because Christ is the Head of this body
having number of man, exact number of 144000
those who wish to ban such poster who is Gods approved remnant
at first be baned by their life,and their own hate slowly consume them first and at all,
if you follow right road, check and be careful,if this road is not to wide to have every cyber troll as your friend and brothers without of face,breathless,without of identity or name-
are you sure they are your brothers seat at same ship and swim right direction???
I SINCERELY DOUBT,
WHY YOU CRY,AND COMPLAIN,
MY OPINION IS TRUE AND YOUR LAST POST PROVED ME 100% YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND,TOGETHER WITH YOUR CHURCH MAN DOCTRINES AND CYBER FRIENDS WHO ONLY FOCUS ON HUGE MONEY AND HATE THOSE WHO TELL THEM THE TRUTH
Trust me BLL
if God appointed me to be who I am and be here on those threads,
NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABLE STICK FINGER IN THE GODS EYES,
AND BAN OR DESTROY ME?
I mantain this thread,this thread is grave of true believers,raptured and never come back to discuss anything with spiritual cyber criminals and chuch satanic spirit children full of their satan vomits?
christians pretending to be believers doesn't know good Bible,if you say that 144000 have something to do with worldchristianity or Camping FR and Camping doctrines with pagan stains like;trinity,christmas, eastern ,miltary, pray for us army, pray for devil conquerors in this world,blood transfussion, enjoy pleasure of this world etc......
have good night all of you blind maniacs proved by all posts as left behind, float together with blind spiritual lunatics on same boat leading nowhere,on the rocks of wilderness of North

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34753
Mar 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\bl ue255;}
}

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34755
Mar 15, 2014
 
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34756
Mar 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi kipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Ant i-Christian_sign_in_Federal_Pl aza_Chicago.jpg/400px-Anti-Chr istian_sign_in_Federal_Plaza_C hicago.jpg
at this point you life is at end,mr Dupek
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34757
Mar 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiversideRedneck wrote:
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\bl ue255;}
}
nobody know what you wrote?
what drugs you ate lately mr Siu Siu??
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34758
Mar 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1 John 3;9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin;
FOR HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM;
AND HE CAN NOT SIN,BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD?
14/
We know that we have passed from the death unto life,because we love the brethren,
HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH
Simple explanation,Gods Love only is directed to Gods Children and among only them brothers and sisters in Christ,
none of true believers is obligated to love of this world,and those who are completly involved with this world??
heavenly hope to be member of new heavenly and new earth government,is only t=reserved to 144000 who only enter heaven most Holy tabernacle of God,
rest great crowd rev 7;9...
can have only hope that they be live after Gods Judgement on the new earth,
sorry
NOT I ONLY BIBLE TEACH THOSE AWESOME TRUTH
God bless all who read this post and Bible as Guide to Gods Promise and Gods Possible Mercy
PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD

BECAUSE GODS MERCY ENDURETH FOREVER
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34759
Mar 16, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Psalm 69;22
Let their table become a snare before them;
AND THAT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN BEFORE FOR THEIR WELFARE,LET IT BECOME A TRAP
LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED THAT THEY SEE NOT; AND MAKE THEIR LIONS CONTINUALLY TO SHAKE
24/
POUR OUT THINE INDIGNATION UPON THEM,AND LET THY WRATHFUL ANGER TAKE HOLD OF THEM
25/
LET THEIR HABITATION BE DESOLATE AND LET NONE DWELL IN THEIR TENTS
Simple warning to those who listen tracherous wicked churches priest cyber preachers plot wickedness behind back to remove ban posts and posters who spew at their satanic wicked cyber riots

GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

673 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 5 min Dude62 220
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Ratloder 115,332
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 532,975
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 256,714
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 721,329
insured profits review : insuredprofits.com 15 min dess71 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min Chess 440,841
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Miki 81
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••