What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34671 Feb 19, 2014
who 1 John 2;27
but the annointing wich WE HAVE RECEIVED OF HIM ABIDETH IN US,
AND WE NEED NOT THAT ANY EARTHLT CHURCH,MAN ,TEACHER, PRIEST,PASTOR,OR MONK IS ABLE TEACH US.
but as the same annointing teacheth you all things,
and is truth;and is not LIE,
AND EVEN AS IT HATH TAUGHT YOU,YE SHALL BE ABIDE IN HIM
ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN FROM GODS WILL,NOT MAN WILL,
DOESN'T ACCEPT ANY WORLDWIDE ORGANIZES CHRISTIANITY MAN AND SATAN SPIRIT TEACHINGS
TRUE BELIEVERS,GODS CHILDREN ONLY ABIDE IN GOD AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON KING OF KINGS,SAR SHALOM
happy are those who enter this thread and read all Gods Inspire Words,
because to them belong not heaven only new earth eternal life Rev 7;9

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34672 Feb 20, 2014
Romans
3;12
They are all gone out of the way,they are together became unprofitable,thre is none that doeth good,no, not one
13/their throats is an open sepulchure with their tongues they have used deceit;
THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS
That is what j
kind of Cyber Zombies claim to be christians and spread crap daily of Internet

Jude 8;
Likewiese also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion,and speak evil of dignities
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34676 Feb 23, 2014
Romans
3;12
They are all gone out of the way,they are together became unprofitable,thre is none that doeth good,no, not one
13/their throats is an open sepulchure with their tongues they have used deceit;
THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS
That is what j
kind of Cyber Zombies claim to be christians and spread crap daily of Internet
Jude 8;
Likewiese also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion,and speak evil of dignities

all of us wonder badly
what is happen to all those cyber christians left behind and captured in slavery of satan spirit ,who suck their worthless blood everyday

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#34678 Feb 24, 2014
I saw a post to me, from Happy New Year Sock...

I know who you are. Hello to you, dear. I've been real, real busy this past year. I've missed a lot. Then, again, I probably haven't. Not in this thread, anyway. I might be around more often. For a little while, anyway.

Until next time...

Shalowm.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#34680 Feb 25, 2014
1 John 2;27
AND WE NEED NOT THAT ANY EARTHLT CHURCH,MAN ,TEACHER, PRIEST,PASTOR,OR MONK IS ABLE TEACH US.
DOESN'T ACCEPT ANY WORLDWIDE ORGANIZES CHRISTIANITY MAN AND SATAN SPIRIT TEACHINGS
TRUE BELIEVERS,GODS CHILDREN ONLY ABIDE IN GOD AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON KING OF KINGS,SAR SHALOM

We don't see any possible discussions or debates with Such left behind spiritual scumbags like BLL

Jude 16
THERE ARE MURMURERS,COMPLAINERS,WALKING AFTER THEIR OWN FILTHY LUSTS,
AND THEIR MOUTH SPEAKETH GREAT SWEELING WORDS.HAVING MEN'S PERSONS IN ADMIRATION BECAUSE OF ADVATAGE

SO?PLAIN AND CLEAR TRUTH ABOUT SUCH LIARS LEFT BEHING SPIRITUAL CRIMINALS LIKE BLL AND OTJERS?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34681 Feb 25, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
I know who you are. Hello to you, dear. I've been real, real busy this past year. I've missed a lot. Then, again, I probably haven't. Not in this thread, anyway. I might be around more often. For a little while, anyway.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Shalome

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34686 Feb 26, 2014
_Fishers Of Men_ wrote:
Hey my Brother!! I don't spend much time online these days. I work 12 hours a nite and 36 hour weekends. This morning we had a company meeting after working 12 hours and now I must go back another 12 hours without sleep. Too old for this, LOL. The winter gave us endless subzero lows and single digit highs. Hasn't given up. Snowing and to be 4° tonite.
I'd love to communicate again. I've missed you. Any bad times we had are forgotten and I only have good thoughts. Same with Senecus. I sometimes take the wrong path, stumble, get pulled up and brushed off by His healing hand, and set straight once again, hopefully, for good.
{{{{HUGS}}}}
;*:*;
Well...I thank our Godhead that my hours have leveled out to a steady 50-hours a week, so... and on 1st shift, at that. Our winter has been a tad colder (from what I've heard) and we actually got a real snow-fall this year. I say that after only being in North Carolina for not even 5-years, but from also what I've heard, it's the most significant amount in the last 20-years! I'm hoping we're done with the snow, though. I moved down south to get away from the stuff! Now...

We had "bad" times? I don't remember them if we did. And to think of it, not even all them of the early Church had perfect relationships, so...water under the bridge. All in all, you are definitely one of the people I've missed, as well. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out, but I might be "in-the-swing-of-things " for a little while. In Topixland, I mean.

Until next time...

Shalowm.
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Shalome
Good to see ya.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34688 Feb 26, 2014
Psalm 69;22
Let their table become a snare before them;
AND THAT WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN BEFORE FOR THEIR WELFARE,LET IT BECOME A TRAP

LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED THAT THEY SEE NOT; AND MAKE THEIR LIONS CONTINUALLY TO SHAKE
24/
POUR OUT THINE INDIGNATION UPON THEM,AND LET THY WRATHFUL ANGER TAKE HOLD OF THEM
25/
LET THEIR HABITATION BE DESOLATE AND LET NONE DWEEL IN THEIR TENTS

Simple warning to those who listen tracherous wicked churches priest cyber preachers plotin wickedness behind back to remove ban posts and posters who spew at their satanic wicked cyber riots

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34689 Feb 26, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
1 John 2;27
We don't see any possible discussions or debates with Such left behind spiritual scumbags like BLL
Jude 16
THERE ARE MURMURERS,COMPLAINERS,WALKING AFTER THEIR OWN FILTHY LUSTS,
AND THEIR MOUTH SPEAKETH GREAT SWEELING WORDS.HAVING MEN'S PERSONS IN ADMIRATION BECAUSE OF ADVATAGE
SO?PLAIN AND CLEAR TRUTH ABOUT SUCH LIARS LEFT BEHING SPIRITUAL CRIMINALS LIKE BLL AND OTJERS?
TO ALL...

I, normally, don't read any of these posts. I'm sure you know the posts I'm referring to. Not just the posts from this "remnant of 144000" character, but posts that read as the above post reads. But, while scrolling through the thread and for some reason, my eye caught sight of this...

"We don't see any possible discussions or debates with Such left behind spiritual scumbags like BLL"

"...any possible discussions or debates..." Sad. I've been, apparently, found guilty and unworthy of salvation by this "remnant of 144000" character. Is that allowed now, to pronounce such verdicts?

"...spiritual scumbags..." That's friendly. Why, with such a great example of love, I'm compelled to join their congregation. Where do I sign up?

"...left behind..."

Left behind? Would this "remnant of 144000" character be referring to the failed-prediction of the late Harold Camping?

Left behind? Isn't this "remnant of 144000" here among us, evidently "left behind" with the rest of us?

Left behind? Then how can this "remnant of 144000" character even call themselves "remnant of 144000"?!

FOR THE RECORD...desire to be left behind. According to scriptures, those left behind are in the advantageous position while those taken disadvantageous. You'll notice while reading this "left behind/taken away" account, the following...

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and TOOK THEM ALL AWAY; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:39 is in reference to those that, before the flood, were "eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark." Obviously, then, those left in the field and grinding at the mill, or left behind, are the fortunate ones. The ones taken away are, like the people during Noah's generation, destroyed.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34691 Feb 26, 2014
_Fishers Of Men_ wrote:
{{{{HUGS}}}}
We love you my brother. Pipek and his alter egos remain untouched. Why is that? His proxy is always Baltimore. And to think of all the sane people that were banned. Don't figure.
If a man does not know what port he is steering for, no wind is favorable to him.
— Seneca
We know our destination, do we not??
Sincere wishes, sinja
And I love you!

Yeah... I've come to the conclusion that those in control of Topix user-ship have regarded "them" as utterly harmless considering that very rarely is anything "they" post perceived as anything more than a mere grain of salt. I mean, in my experiences in Topixland, I've read some posts from posters that both can, without a doubt, be considered a genuine threat to others. As the pen is mightier than the sword, so are keyboards. But, not "them," nor the posts, from the Baltimore, Maryland group.

And yes. We do know our destination.

Until next time...

Shalowm.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#34693 Feb 26, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I love you!
Yeah... I've come to the conclusion that those in control of Topix user-ship have regarded "them" as utterly harmless considering that very rarely is anything "they" post perceived as anything more than a mere grain of salt. I mean, in my experiences in Topixland, I've read some posts from posters that both can, without a doubt, be considered a genuine threat to others. As the pen is mightier than the sword, so are keyboards. But, not "them," nor the posts, from the Baltimore, Maryland group.
And yes. We do know our destination.
Until next time...
Shalowm.
sir
144000 rev 7;1-8
is not number count in the christian broadcast of FR mr Camping who is today dead phisicaly,
left behind doesn't have lost chance, they can be as well as members of great Crowd place of eternal worship before heavenly dark curtain cover entry for them to the heavenly Tabernacle
144000 is a new spiritual government who was established as Godhead body to be new heavenly government above new earth?
those who hates this remnant,hates Boby of Christ because Christ is the Head of this body
having number of man, exact number of 144000
those who wish to ban such poster who is Gods approved remnant
at first be baned by their life,and their own hate slowly consume them first and at all,
if you follow right road, check and be careful,if this road is not to wide to have every cyber troll as your friend and brothers without of face,breathless,without of identity or name-
are you sure they are your brothers seat at same ship and swim right direction???
I SINCERELY DOUBT,
WHY YOU CRY,AND COMPLAIN,
MY OPINION IS TRUE AND YOUR LAST POST PROVED ME 100% YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND,TOGETHER WITH YOUR CHURCH MAN DOCTRINES AND CYBER FRIENDS WHO ONLY FOCUS ON HUGE MONEY AND HATE THOSE WHO TELL THEM THE TRUTH
Trust me BLL
if God appointed me to be who I am and be here on those threads,
NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABLE STICK FINGER IN THE GODS EYES,
AND BAN OR DESTROY ME?
I mantain this thread,this thread is grave of true believers,raptured and never come back to discuss anything with spiritual cyber criminals and chuch satanic spirit children full of their satan voimits?
you doesn't know good Bible,if you say that 144000 have something to do with Camping FR and Camping doctrines with pagan stains like;trinity,christmas, eastern miltary, pray for us army, pray for devil conquerors in this world,etc......
have good night BLL proved by last post as left behind, float together with blind spiritual lunatics on same boat leading nowhere,on the rocks of wilderness of North

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34694 Feb 26, 2014
Okay. I'll bite.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
sir
144000 rev 7;1-8
is not number count in the christian broadcast of FR mr Camping who is today dead phisicaly,
I never even insinuated that the 144,000 had anything to do with Harold Camping, nor his radio station. I was wondering why you said I was "left behind" and if you were referring to the same failed, so-called "rapture," predicted by the late Harold Camping. Then, I wondered how you could say I was "left behind" as if you weren't here among us? Then, I wondered how you could call yourself "remnant of 144000" if you believe a so-called "rapture" had taken place and you were, like me, left behind?

There is no so-called "rapture" as described by these congregations of Christendom. In order for any of the 144,000 to enter into the spirit-realm and face the Godhead, they must first cast off their terrestrial flesh. In other words, they must first die. The gathering of the 144,000, in the spirit-realm, doesn't occur by taking people from the earth at one time. Many that have been elected have been dead for centuries and centuries, and will remain dead until the final elected official has died and their "breath of life" has returned to Father. Then, at one time and in an instant, they will all be resurrected, to enjoy their promised Sabbath with our anointed Savior while remaining in the spirit-realm. If you know of any scriptures that say otherwise, feel free to share them with me, please and if you will.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
left behind doesn't have lost chance, they can be as well as members of great Crowd place of eternal worship before heavenly dark curtain cover entry for them to the heavenly Tabernacle
All but the 144,000 will be "left behind," in this sense, until the day of judgment. In that day, all those still living will die in order to face our anointed Savior and be judged. Many will perish forever while many others, called "the great crowd," will return to earth in a renewed, imperishable body. Only the 144,000 will remain in the spirit-realm, serving the most High as priest in the heavenly temple and as kings over mankind.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
MY OPINION IS TRUE AND YOUR LAST POST PROVED ME 100% YOU ARE LEFT BEHIND,TOGETHER WITH YOUR CHURCH MAN DOCTRINES AND CYBER FRIENDS WHO ONLY FOCUS ON HUGE MONEY AND HATE THOSE WHO TELL THEM THE TRUTH
Okay. First, your opinion is just that. Your opinion. That, alone, makes it neither, true, nor untrue. And yes. Unless I've been elected to serve as a king and priest in the heavenly temple, then I'm left behind, too. But, in the accurate sense of the scripture you're referring to, I hope I am left behind. If I'm taken away, then I'll be destroyed forever with no hopes of returning. And I'm sure you've read, at one time or another, that I can't have any so-called "church-man-doctrines, " as I'm self-taught. And how do you know my "cyber-friends" only focus on "huge money"? And how do you know they sincerely "hate those who tell them the truth"? Are you basing that on what you read from their posts? If so, then do you ever consider what people say about you based on what they read from your posts?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Trust me BLL
if God appointed me to be who I am and be here on those threads,
NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABLE STICK FINGER IN THE GODS EYES,
AND BAN OR DESTROY ME?
The Romans, by pressure of the Israelite priesthood, condemned the only-begotten Son of "God" to death. Many of the apostles and disciples of our anointed Savior became martyrs. And you think you can't be banned from Topix? What makes you more precious than our anointed Savior? What makes you more precious than his apostles and disciples?

I'm going to have to continue this another time.

Until then...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34695 Feb 26, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Until next time...
Shalowm.
Hello my Brother, missed you earlier. Pray all is well with you and family. I understand being busy - have been myself and not around these parts (Topixland) much myself. And you really haven't missed much, nor has the level of discourse rose much above the curb on many threads.
It makes me actually missed Dave/Gary & Crew and have to give this thread one thing-

- it stayed on topic longer with a greater degree of civility than any other thread I ventured on in "Top Stories" , and in nearly all 'Topixland'.

Be blest, and may 'see' you 'out there'...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34698 Feb 27, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Okay. I'll bite.
<quoted text>I never even insinuated that the 144,000 had anything to do with Harold Camping, nor his radio station. I was wondering why you said I was "left behind" and if you were referring to the same failed, so-called "rapture," predicted by the late Harold Camping. Then, I wondered how you could say I was "left behind" as if you weren't here among us? Then, I wondered how you could call yourself "remnant of 144000" if you believe a so-called "rapture" had taken place and you were, like me, left behind?
There is no so-called "rapture" as described by these congregations of Christendom. In order for any of the 144,000 to enter into the spirit-realm and face the Godhead, they must first cast off their terrestrial flesh. In other words, they must first die. The gathering of the 144,000, in the spirit-realm, doesn't occur by taking people from the earth at one time. Many that have been elected have been dead for centuries and centuries, and will remain dead until the final elected official has died and their "breath of life" has returned to Father. Then, at one time and in an instant, they will all be resurrected, to enjoy their promised Sabbath with our anointed Savior while remaining in the spirit-realm. If you know of any scriptures that say otherwise, feel free to share them with me, please and if you will.
<quoted text>All but the 144,000 will be "left behind," in this sense, until the day of judgment. In that day, all those still living will die in order to face our anointed Savior and be judged. Many will perish forever while many others, called "the great crowd," will return to earth in a renewed, imperishable body. Only the 144,000 will remain in the spirit-realm, serving the most High as priest in the heavenly temple and as kings over mankind.
<quoted text>Okay. First, your opinion is just that. Your opinion. That, alone, makes it neither, true, nor untrue. And yes. Unless I've been elected to serve as a king and priest in the heavenly temple, then I'm left behind, too. But, in the accurate sense of the scripture you're referring to, I hope I am left behind. If I'm taken away, then I'll be destroyed forever with no hopes of returning. And I'm sure you've read, at one time or another, that I can't have any so-called "church-man-doctrines, " as I'm self-taught. And how do you know my "cyber-friends" only focus on "huge money"? And how do you know they sincerely "hate those who tell them the truth"? Are you basing that on what you read from their posts? If so, then do you ever consider what people say about you based on what they read from your posts?
<quoted text>The Romans, by pressure of the Israelite priesthood, condemned the only-begotten Son of "God" to death. Many of the apostles and disciples of our anointed Savior became martyrs. And you think you can't be banned from Topix? What makes you more precious than our anointed Savior? What makes you more precious than his apostles and disciples?
I'm going to have to continue this another time.
Until then...
The "dr shrink" sock doesn't understand that on an average day, approx 150K people WORLDWIDE die and were "whisked away."

http://www.ecology.com/birth-death-rates/

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34703 Feb 27, 2014
remnant of 144000...

Okay. I'm back. I'm going to finish answering your post. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah...
remnant of 144000 wrote:
I mantain this thread,this thread is grave of true believers,raptured and never come back to discuss anything with spiritual cyber criminals and chuch satanic spirit children full of their satan voimits?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by you saying that you "maintain this thread" unless you mean that you call it "maintaining" just because you remain and are active in it. And don't you think that if anyone's been raptured, not excluding the posters that no longer post in this thread, that the whole inhabited earth might have learned of this rapture by now? Or, was it only those that no longer post here that got raptured? And what made them "true believers"? And why isn't it just shame and embarrassment that keeps them from returning to this thread? And whom are you referring to as "cyber-criminals" and "church-satanic-spirit-ch ildren, full of their Satan-vomit"?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
you doesn't know good Bible,if you say that 144000 have something to do with Camping FR and Camping doctrines with pagan stains like;trinity,christmas, eastern miltary, pray for us army, pray for devil conquerors in this world,etc.....
I did declare, in my last post, that I know that the 144,000 has not relation to Harold Camping, Family Radio, or what-have-you. I'm sure you must have read it by now, so...
remnant of 144000 wrote:
have good night BLL proved by last post as left behind, float together with blind spiritual lunatics on same boat leading nowhere,on the rocks of wilderness of North
Saying I'm left behind bothers me not one bit. As I explained and you, obviously, didn't either, accept, or understand, those left behind are in the advantageous position. And neither do I believe those I communicate with are "blind, spiritual lunatics," nor do I believe you...forget it.

Have a good one.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34704 Feb 27, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
read above post of man who works 70 hours(money) got not time to sleep(greed of posess huge money material things called by you and him friends)
I never forget your remarks about yourselves and good money for life time sold per 60 hours per week?
And if you were one of the elect, I'm certain our Godhead would have revealed to you, by now, that I work such long hours to make the little money I do in order to support my wife and 9 children. My most valuable possessions are books. Not houses. Not land. Not vehicles. Not jewelry. Not video and/or audio entertainment devices. Nothing of the sort. I like books.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
all disciples and beloved Gods Chosen ones are rejected by this world,reap out of everything what they deserve but not having,
Then, I must be on the right track! My best-friends are my family members, immediate and extended. And I've been living the hand-to-mouth experience for as long as I can remember. And believe me...I"m content with such things as I have.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
IF GOD DOESN'T ALLOW ALL OF YOU GUYS TO BAN ME(KILL MY OPINIONS)
NONE OF YOU BE OR IS ABLE TO BE BEFORE GODS LAW?
You flatter yourself. I don't believe anyone in this thread, or any other for that matter, is trying to have Topix ban you.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
I already am under qualification to be MARTYR
WE ARE LIKE STARS IN THE LORD HANDS, NOT MORE NOT LESS PRECIOUSS FROM EACH OTHERS PERFECT BOUND OF UNION AND SAME LOVE,EQUALITY REMOVE SUCH THINKING LIKE YOUR MR BLL
When you say "under qualification," I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you mean "under-qualified," because I can't imagine anyone that has a personal relationship with our Godhead to be so proud. Paul called himself a "wretched man" and declared how even he was still running the race with hopes of winning the ultimate prize. And that was Paul!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34705 Feb 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Hello my Brother, missed you earlier. Pray all is well with you and family. I understand being busy - have been myself and not around these parts (Topixland) much myself. And you really haven't missed much, nor has the level of discourse rose much above the curb on many threads.
It makes me actually missed Dave/Gary & Crew and have to give this thread one thing-
Oddly enough, I miss the "Campers," too. I mean, they did stay on topic and the "heated-arguments" could barely toast bread. In addition, this thread did, dare I say, give me good reason to keep returning to Topix. But, anywho...

We've been doing well. I've started a new job a month ago. My wife started a new job maybe two months ago. Our heads are almost above water. Not quite, but almost. How have you and your's been?
Senecus wrote:
- it stayed on topic longer with a greater degree of civility than any other thread I ventured on in "Top Stories" , and in nearly all 'Topixland'.
Uh... yeah. I responded to this already, didn't I? Oh, well...
Senecus wrote:
Be blest, and may 'see' you 'out there'...
Likewise, Brother.

Until next time...

Shalowm.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34707 Feb 27, 2014
_Fishers Of Men_ wrote:
You can always PM me. I'll give you my number and we may be able to have a few brief chats as I am on pay by the minute. I still can't come close to making ends meet, even working long hours in this sweatshop.
That sounds peachy. Well, not the "still can't come close to making ends meet" and the "sweatshop" portions, but... I'll, most likely, be around more on the weekends. We'll see. I'll be in touch, though.
_Fishers of Men_ wrote:
You bite?? hehe
Only when I'm told to.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34709 Feb 28, 2014
I see "Fishers Of Men" 's posts have disappeared, wonder why? They were quite innocuous and on a personal ,friendly level to myself and BBL.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#34711 Feb 28, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
well
it is nice to learn more about you BLL
Learn more about me? This is information that I've shared in Topixland since I began visiting. Apparently, you don't remember everything. Just what you pick and choose. And most of the time, that's things you deem negative, it seems.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
having 9 children is next visible proof how deep you are involved in this earthly life,lusts, and pleasure on this earth,
Having 9 children (11 actually, but two are already grown and taking care of themselves financially) proves that 1) I have less children than Israel did, 2) my wife and I enjoy the beautiful relationship our Godhead has bestowed upon us, and 3) we don't believe in abortion. Children are a gift.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
2/maintain this thread is to keep open eyes and chace not desirable sumbags entering here and posting immoral trush,demands and church advices
You mean as an alternative to trying to expose them to the Truth? Other than those Mashiyach chased from the temple, have you ever read where he chased away the Pharisees and scribes other than just prior to his crucifixion when he knew they wouldn't accept him?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
3/Whole Bible is driping about fallen new modern spiritual Israel chosen 2000 years ago and became apostate and hure like ancient Israel first God personaly Holy Nation and Gods EARTHLY CHURCH
4/Rpture have many meanings,but Camping rapture did maybe happen only for him- after his phisical death
word hebrew Hai means also dessert during sand storm,or heavy clowd cover visible objects and seen them as somehting without of shape
such covering by cloud and Hai,will only occur for those who are still alive in body remanat of 144000 not for all who beliefs they will fly all churches to heaven,
such word rapture is only mention one time by Paul 2 Thess 4;17
those alive in Christ be always Alive during dissapearance and covering them by cloud of invisibility ,hai
to be chosen or elected you realy doesn't have to have milions,cars, huge money or any world position
THIS IS ONLY GODS CHOICE,GODS PLEASURE,AND GODS PURPOSE?
WHO KNOWS?MYABE YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
(tell me when came to you Holy Spirit to start reaction of born again,and I be able to tell you if you can be first fruits of early rain means fruits of 144000,
or great crowd Rev 7;9
I never believed Camping bolonies and Fitzpatrick support Camping BS?
IT WAS ONLY BY GOD DONE TO CAMPING,MAAKE HIM LITTLE BABY VEGETABLE,ALLOW HIM TO LIVE LIKE CHILD 2 MORE YEARS,FALL DOWN AND DIE LIKE VEGETABLE, FOR ALL THOSE YEARS OF DECEIT OTHERS BECAUSE OF HIS PRIDE.
don't take wrong
I personaly always respect you as human,
only I got not cue about your heart,Rom 8;16-17
if you say our GODHEAD?
which part of this body numbered you are???
because not you as teacher to others,
ONLY GODHEAD IS TEACHER ONE AND FOREVER FOR HIS INTIME GODS BODY PARTS?
I also loves books, Bible translations,ancient copies of Bible,
antiquity and listen 3 times daily plain reading Bible, or personaly also read 3 times daily-it is like food nourishment to my spiritual body
this thread almost nobody attend,they scare me and my harsh responds
but thread allow us to lern better each other,and I am sure?
some day if you are 100% devoted Gods believer,for sure you will like my posts,english simplicities like JESUS CHRIST GOSPEL IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE??
God bless you and your crowd of kids,
You are really blessed on this earth?
Um...the clouds, in that aspect, means "a multitude." To meet Mashiyach "in the clouds" means "to meet him with a multitude," not a covering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 55,899
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 106,062
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 44,927
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min X Pendable 182,933
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 42 min MUQ2 430
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 42 min WasteWater 2,305
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min brandy trujillo 971,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr RoSesz 650,010
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 21 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web