What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
GoJo

Chad

#34608 Jan 24, 2014
You're just a freak from hell and a piz-poor troll. You are on the left with the goats, and I'm sure Christ will say He never knew you. I wish we were as fortunate.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34609 Jan 25, 2014
GoJo wrote:
You're just a freak from hell and a piz-poor troll. You are on the left with the goats, and I'm sure Christ will say He never knew you. I wish we were as fortunate.
fi fi bulubga dunga bi?
worry about yourselves and never speak for Christ you dumb poor Bozo from african cabin made of old beer cans ,paper,and made in china empty cartoons ,cartoons stinking of deadly crabs and maggots

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34611 Jan 26, 2014
“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. Pray then like this:

“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."(Matt. 6:7-15)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34613 Jan 27, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WE PRAY TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND FRIEND WITHOUT YOUR ADVICES OR ANY HELP.
NOBODY AUTHORIZE YOU TO GIVE ANY ADVICES TO THE GODS TRUE BELIEVERS
WE DON;T PRAY FOR SUCH LIARS, HATERS, AND ENEMIES OF TRUE BELIEVERS AND FOR 3 PAST YEARS,YOU PROVED TO BE ONE OF THOSE CYBER BREATHLESS,FACELESS, WITHOUT IDENTITY,AGE,OR DESCENCY
You proved us that you are not less not more,but simple Unsaved left behind cuber satanic seed troll
"therefore we doesn't pray thou for such people like you,neither lift up cry nor pray for them(like you)
neither makes intercessions to God,
WE KNOW THAT GOD WILL NOT HEAR SUCH PRAYERS,
It is your deadly foult and sin
wages for sin is death.Rom 6;23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."(Gal. 5:22,23)

""And Jesus said to him,“You go, and do likewise.”""(Luke 10:37)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34616 Jan 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."(Gal. 5:22,23)
this passage is directed only to all true believers not to you,

past 3 years you show laud and clear,your hate to your own brothers with different beliefs but christians,
accuse JW dr Shrink of following doctrines of satan,trinity,that Jesus is God YHVH,or celebrating christmas,flags,national ,join militariey,blood transfussions, you called him penis, and treat them with few like you with using vioence to enter personaly Dundalk to punish dr Shrink,

you organize people of hate to riot FR after 5/21.2011
All of this doesn't give you any authority to quote Bible to the true believers elected remnant of 144000 Rev 7;1-8,
nor makes you member of great crowd Rev 7;9

all your thread and forum acts makes you child of satan ,loving satan table and antichrists seating by this table,called by you your friends and fellas?

I see forgiveness,but forgiveness from us doesn't make you in any case any biblical advisor, teacher or friend of true believers

I pity you,because your spiritual wisdom is mislead by satanic pagan spirit and their doctrines?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34617 Jan 27, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
this passage is directed only to all true believers not to you,
past 3 years you show laud and clear,your hate to your own brothers with different beliefs but christians,
accuse JW dr Shrink of following doctrines of satan,trinity,that Jesus is God YHVH,or celebrating christmas,flags,national ,join militariey,blood transfussions, you called him penis, and treat them with few like you with using vioence to enter personaly Dundalk to punish dr Shrink,
you organize people of hate to riot FR after 5/21.2011
All of this doesn't give you any authority to quote Bible to the true believers elected remnant of 144000 Rev 7;1-8,
nor makes you member of great crowd Rev 7;9
all your thread and forum acts makes you child of satan ,loving satan table and antichrists seating by this table,called by you your friends and fellas?
I see forgiveness,but forgiveness from us doesn't make you in any case any biblical advisor, teacher or friend of true believers
I pity you,because your spiritual wisdom is mislead by satanic pagan spirit and their doctrines?
"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." (Matt. 7:3-5)

Location hidden

#34618 Jan 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye." (Matt. 7:3-5)
YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER,
this passage was written to true believers not to you

please?tell me what place I do have log in my own eyes?
how do you know this,and accuse completly starnge poster calling him troll, or your brother

you are not my brother
true Brothers of Christ doesn't join table of satanic antichrists, atheists and dead moraly christians churches?

look at your own mirror,and apply this passage to yourselves before your own church and own congregation of your brothers or sisters

You are not even deserve to knock the door of my daily high Morality 2 Cor 7;1.rev `4;5

apply 100% to me,but to you apply only such passages like ISAIAH 59;1-8. 33;11.57;20

you wander around spreading gossip,calling others trolls
but you alone are old unsaved wicked troll

never forget quote Bible passages first to yourselves ,than to your brothers,
YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER,AND THIS PASSAGES YOU ABUSE TO FIT YOUR AGENDA OF WICKED HIPOCRITE

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34619 Jan 27, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER,
this passage was written to true believers not to you
please?tell me what place I do have log in my own eyes?
how do you know this,and accuse completly starnge poster calling him troll, or your brother
you are not my brother
true Brothers of Christ doesn't join table of satanic antichrists, atheists and dead moraly christians churches?
look at your own mirror,and apply this passage to yourselves before your own church and own congregation of your brothers or sisters
You are not even deserve to knock the door of my daily high Morality 2 Cor 7;1.rev `4;5
apply 100% to me,but to you apply only such passages like ISAIAH 59;1-8. 33;11.57;20
you wander around spreading gossip,calling others trolls
but you alone are old unsaved wicked troll
never forget quote Bible passages first to yourselves ,than to your brothers,
YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER,AND THIS PASSAGES YOU ABUSE TO FIT YOUR AGENDA OF WICKED HIPOCRITE
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean."(Matt. 23:23-26)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34621 Jan 28, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
again
you wrote about yourselves and your teachings around
I AM TRUE BELIEVER AND HAVE ONE ONE TEACHER JESUS CHRIST SON OF GOD.
I never am scribe,pharisee, and clean because of my natural earthly daily transgressions are washed by Jesus Blood
but you perfectly fit Mat 23;23-26......
You proved this on this cyber space,and past 3 years,constantly insult and mock, and spread malice agaist God children chosen by Gods Grace?
it is shame>how your blindness doesn't allow you to see own deadly sins transgressions and twist old face like satanic monster from all those stinking sins,
O YOU POOR HIPSCRITE
You were looking in a mirror and not you"screen" when you wrote this, I fully understand.

;)

Again:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."(Gal. 5:22,23) ""And Jesus said to him,“You go, and do likewise.”" "(Luke 10:37)
Portland Dave

Portland, OR

#34622 Jan 28, 2014
They say “life is a gift” but if that were really true, it would belong to me and there would be no retribution if I decided to wadded up and throw it in the garbage. Like a lousy necktie you get for Christmas, it would be mined to keep or dispose of as I choose. But since that’s evidently not the case, then life is not a gift – it doesn’t belong to me. Rather, it is something I was afflicted with – had it forced on me – and now I’m stuck with it.

And they also say (whoever ‘they’ are) crap like “God never gives you more than you can take” well then, why were there over 39,300 suicides in the United States alone, in 2012? And worldwide, well over 1 million. And also, why does God “give” anybody anything, which needs to be “taken”? I think sometimes of the fact that after a time of war, the history books are written by the winner. If Hitler had won World War II, the version of what was right and who was right, would be very different than what we read now, considering the Allies won the war. So, we have the holy Bible after the battle in heaven, which saw Satan cast out and God as the winner of war. So God wrote (inspired) the Bible, and basically we have only His word for it that He’s the good guy. How different would that book be had the rebellion, the Angels and uprising, won the battle? Were they/are they truly evil? Or are they cast in that light, because they lost the war? In another time, with a different outcome, with the Angels who were in uprising be ‘freedom fighters’ and ‘patriots’? Questions. Just questions.
BIBLE JEHOVA LAWS

Baltimore, MD

#34623 Jan 28, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You were looking in a mirror and not you"screen" when you wrote this, I fully understand.
;)
Again:
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."(Gal. 5:22,23) ""And Jesus said to him,“You go, and do likewise.”" "(Luke 10:37)
it seems to me,you are complete fool and retarded
and doesn't understand to whom this Gal 5;22-24 was and is still directed,

for sure not to you or me to show you my fruits in return for your hate, insults,or malice?
I told you,you are not my brother
you seat by the table of satan with your friends,
I AM NNE OF YOUR FRIEND,NOR YOU ANY TEACHER OF GODS CHILDREN

True believers despise sin and human who is dead in those sins- one of them is you mister di du
I just despise your double hypocrite toungue and abused passages for yourselves

you got not clue by your lies about me
IF I GO DAILY IN THE GODS PATH OF HIS LAWS DILIGENTLY

BUT I KNOW PAST 3 YEARS,WHAT ROAD IS YOURS, AND WITH WHOM YOU ARE LOVLEY SATANIC FRIENDS
GoJo

Chad

#34624 Jan 29, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, ignore me. Hi John! I was hoping Bro Love be more than a drive~bye.

{{{HUGS}}} for both of you!

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34625 Jan 29, 2014
GoJo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, ignore me. Hi John! I was hoping Bro Love be more than a drive~bye.
{{{HUGS}}} for both of you!
Cindy?

Well, DID give your posts positive icons :)

Looked back and saw where he posted (Bro Love)... I don't check this place out often ,as you see has become Shrink's "Rubber Room" - LOL!

Shrink's been having melt downs on WSJLM, a group have been reporting him(or "it") resulting in his posts being removed. A most resilient troll - whether person , people ,or ARP.

But back to BLL, I hadn't seen him 'round Topix for the longest time, usually when he does pop in he has a little stay (and say :)

I've been popping in on WSJLM and following some threads in Christian forum, but many threads there have just become a soap opera of the same groups going thread to thread with their little serial, and not much "Christian" about it.

Hope all's been well,You take care ....
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34627 Jan 30, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy?
Well, DID give your posts positive icons :)
Looked back and saw where he posted (Bro Love)... I don't check this place out often ,as you see has become Shrink's "Rubber Room" - LOL!
Shrink's been having melt downs on WSJLM, a group have been reporting him(or "it") resulting in his posts being removed. A most resilient troll - whether person , people ,or ARP.
But back to BLL, I hadn't seen him 'round Topix for the longest time, usually when he does pop in he has a little stay (and say :)
I've been popping in on WSJLM and following some threads in Christian forum, but many threads there have just become a soap opera of the same groups going thread to thread with their little serial, and not much "Christian" about it.
Hope all's been well,You take care ....
Proverbs 30;12
THERE IS GENERATION THAT ARE PURE IN THEIR ONLY OWN EYES,
AND YET NOT WASHED FROM THEIR FILTHNESS

You are part of this wicked dirty moraly and spiritualy genearation of left behind losers
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34628 Jan 30, 2014
Proverbs 30;11
THERE IS GENERATION,O HOW LOFTY ARE THEIR EYES,AND THEIR EYELIDS ARE LIFTED UP

BEWARE SENECUS WHAT BIBLE SAY ABOUT POOR SCUMS LIKE YOU

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34629 Jan 30, 2014
dr Shrink wrote:
Proverbs 30;11
BEWARE SENECUS WHAT BIBLE SAY ABOUT POOR SCUMS LIKE YOU
Allow me to correct-

Proverbs 30;11

BEWARE DR. SHRINK?PIPEK ET. AL. WHAT BIBLE SAY ABOUT POOR THINGS LIKE YOU

Location hidden

#34631 Jan 30, 2014
TO MY DEAR POOR LOST LEFT BEHIND CYBER DECEIVER SENECUS

;)
Again:
none of those fruits Gods People found in old mister Senecus since 5/21/2011

Proverbs 30;23
A MAN'S PRIDE SHALL BRING YOU LOW.........MR SENECUS?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34632 Jan 30, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
TO MY DEAR POOR LOST LEFT BEHIND CYBER DECEIVER SENECUS
;)
Again:
none of those fruits Gods People found in old mister Senecus since 5/21/2011
Proverbs 30;23
A MAN'S PRIDE SHALL BRING YOU LOW.........MR SENECUS?
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Thanks, man

Checkmate...

Location hidden

#34634 Jan 30, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Thanks, man
Checkmate...
OF course
dr Shrink statement is true about you,
also the truth is
THAT YOU ARE NOT SAVED AT ALL, NOR BELONG TO THE TRUE FAMILY OF GOD,
many smart,wise and respectful priests,nunes,popes,etc......a re highly educated and inteligent,but lost,left behind and live only this life to an end,and finish, nothing exist for them beyond after only flesh death
same is with you mister Senecus

till now,just poor,lost left behind old man,churchoidal fanatic without of GRACE

SORRY BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34635 Jan 31, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 864,237
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusions ... 599,543
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 40,862
The Christian Atheist debate 11 min HipGnosis 1,964
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min The swamiji 7,491
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 22 min -Stray Dog 6,426
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 34 min Halle Berry Sister 2,774
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,898
More from around the web