What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34569 Jan 5, 2014
to all true believers,EXCLUDED ARE WANDERING TROLLS(seed of devil)

Luke 11;49-50

Therefore also said the wisdom of God.
I will send them prophets and apostles, and some ot them they shall slay and persecute
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoofing)

50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THISE GENERATION

very sad sad,is end off all cyber ghosts satanic trolls rambling around and mocking others
52/woe unto you ,lawyers,scribes and pahrisee of 21 century)
YE HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE YE ENTERED NOT IN YOURSELVES,
AND THEM THAT WERE ENTERING IN YE HINDERED

sad sad sad sad sad

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#34570 Jan 5, 2014
where's the ever crazy Dave and gazza?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34571 Jan 5, 2014
Skitz wrote:
where's the ever crazy Dave and gazza?
the are rapture and are not in quarantanne,purgatory limbo room ,on the moon?
,my past wife madam Pipek keep them in purgotary and bake their a... for commited sins on this earth,not long ago arrived old Man Camping,and now he is in wait room to be examined by dr Shrink,if he is healthy to burn and purify his a...from all sins made on this earth?

so Moon is very busy planet right now?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34572 Jan 6, 2014
to all hipocrities and churchoidal deceived scums by glamour and beauty of their earthly demonic churches

Luk 12
2/
For there is nothing covered,that shall not be revealed,neither hid,and shall be not known
3/Therefore whatsoever ye have soken in darkness shall be heard in the light,and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closet shall be proclaimed upon the houstops

SO?ALL MISERABLE LIARS,CHURCHOIDAL MANIACS, SPIRITUAL PSYCHOPATHS,SICK ATHEISTIC FISH EMBRIOS BORN FROM MONKEY HOLE,
NONE OF YOU ESCAPE EVEN ONE WORD SPOKEN AGAINST GOD AND HIS FAITHFULL BELIEVERS'

NONE NONE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34573 Jan 7, 2014
Words of Jesus spoken only to His disciples and followers

Luk 12;4-5
And I say unto you my friends,
Be not afraid of them that kill body,and after that have no more that they can do

5/
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear;
FEAR HIM;WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED HATH POWERE TO CAST INTO HELL;
YEA,I SAY UNTO YOU?
FEAR ONLY HIM

so ???courage and trust of true believers only is in The God Jehova and His first begotten Son Jesus Christ Son of God
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34574 Jan 8, 2014
Luk 12;6-7
Are not sparrows sold for two farthings,and not one of them is forgotten before God?

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
FEAR NOT THEREFORE;
YE ARE OF MORE VALUE THAN MANY SPARROWS

Also true believers saved by Gods grace, doesn't have to have any future fear,that God is apart from them
Thank you God Jehova for this unspeakable free gift for us
through your first begotten Son Jesus Christ
Amen Amen
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34575 Jan 9, 2014
I see not one cyber coward entering this topic to mock our Awesome Lord and His beloved children who still reside on thise earth and observe satanic rants of christianity condemned by God few years ago,

very sad sad sad, and how miserable is situation of all those who put theur trust in man priests
"curse is this man who put trust in man......
those unsaved lost souls only go to one place, damnation,eternal darkness-hell from there are not exit door-just inhalation,before death,sickness suffering,diseases etc,,,
according what each of them sow in their abomonable life,before death they shall reap own fruits
true prophet malunga

Baltimore, MD

#34576 Jan 10, 2014
Isaiah 29;9-10
Stay yourselves,and wonder cry ye out,;they are drunken,but not with wine,they are stagger but not with strong drink

For the Lord Yeahveh hath poured out upon them the spirit of deep sleep,and hath closed their eyes;
THE PROPHETS AND AND YOUR RULERS,
THE SEERS HATH HE COVERED

So?
how miserable is blindness of all those cyber prophets living in their mental sick spiritual halucinations and wandering like Zombies only to spread Lies,
having horrible trembling fear of dr Shrink telling them the truth straight to their wicked evil godless faces.

“May It Be The Best Ever”

Since: Dec 12

****2017****

#34577 Jan 10, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
~ahem~
Hello my handsome Brother. God only knows how much I've missed you!! May your new year be filled with His Awesomeness.{{{HUGS}}}

;*:*;
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#34578 Jan 10, 2014
Happy New Year Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my handsome Brother. God only knows how much I've missed you!! May your new year be filled with His Awesomeness.{{{HUGS}}}
;*:*;
awesomness of your own halucinations goes under defintion of maniacial shisophremnia,

but be sure no BLL nor you going to be filled with Gods Infinte Awesomeness,

sorry, you sounds like churchoidal unsave looser???

o
nobody invited you here to post breathless and faceless crap?

“May It Be The Best Ever”

Since: Dec 12

****2017****

#34579 Jan 10, 2014
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
awesomness of your own halucinations goes under defintion of maniacial shisophremnia,
but be sure no BLL nor you going to be filled with Gods Infinte Awesomeness,
sorry, you sounds like churchoidal unsave looser???
o
nobody invited you here to post breathless and faceless crap?
Perhaps you could sacrifice your many addictions for an education. They are free online where you live anyway. Example"

1. "awesomness" in educated mode would be >awesomeness<

2, "halucinations" in English would be >hallucinations<

3. "defintion" in sober~speak would be >definition<

4. "maniacial" in sane verbiage would be >maniacal<

5. "shisophremnia" by those learned would be >schizophrenia<

6. "Infinte" according to Webster would be >Infinite<

7. "churchoidal" is not to be found in the English language and is delusional

8. "sound" should be "sounds"

9. "unsave" is obviously unsaved.

Not to fear, you still qualify for a free preschool class in English offered by SaveATroll.com . That is what God does to you that live on here 24/7 attacking and trolling others with your Demon~Speak from Hell.

Happy New Year. Here's a little brush to dust off the sulfur before you head to your new class.~GRIN~
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#34580 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could sacrifice your many addictions for an education. They are free online where you live anyway. Example"
Not to fear, you still qualify for a free preschool class in English offered by SaveATroll.com . That is what God does to you that live on here 24/7 attacking and trolling others with your Demon~Speak from Hell.
Happy New Year. Here's a little brush to dust off the sulfur before you head to your new class.~GRIN~
perhaps
instead giving stinking worthless advices,
would be very good if you would take COURSES OF FOREIGN ENGLISH ,learn basic moral internet ethics
and don't respond to me at all,if your brain is so dumb and stupid,and not able to read my foreign handsome english slang

also you are to stupid to consider your s...worthy advices

post next time to me in my language,
I have not clue what you say mother f... nor who you are;
for me you are troll,breathless faceless Liar, and simple spiritual churchoidal POS, try to teach others,but never learn for yourselves,
hell with you and your blah blah blah

a so
raise your a..from the chair,scratch itching dandruff from your a..itching ears and nose and go to hell or church to listen Lies of your priest.

capisho????
pizda osrana

Baltimore, MD

#34581 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>
after end reading my 2 posts
sniff my 2 Foreign handsome farts,and learn basic english foreign slang,or respond to me in my language,you next in the raw poor miserable christian idiot serving devil???
also sniff;FART FART PRRRRRRRRT?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34582 Jan 11, 2014
Destinies of faithfull SOULS(RUACH IM) children

By the High reputation of the great and Honorable.a Sovereign Elohim,and His Majesty
I pledge you,that;
1/I know mistery
2/I have read the sky tablets
3/I have seen the sacred books
4/I found written therein and inscription about the ones.
For whom all goodness,joy,and admiration is prepared,
written down for the spirits of those who died in obedience.

Manifold good will be given you in exchange for your work of faith in Grace of Most High G-D YHVH EL.SHADDAIE

ENJOY NOW ALL TRUE FAITHFUL BELIEVERS RIGHTEOUES RUACH IM,WHO LIVE AND DIE IN HONOR.

YOUR FATE IS ABUDANTLY BEYOND THAT OF ANY LIVING

“Fighting The Fight”

Since: Apr 13

Keeping The Faith

#34583 Jan 11, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
Destinies of faithfull SOULS(RUACH IM) children
By the High reputation of the great and Honorable.a Sovereign Elohim,and His Majesty
I pledge you,that;
1/I know mistery
2/I have read the sky tablets
3/I have seen the sacred books
4/I found written therein and inscription about the ones.
For whom all goodness,joy,and admiration is prepared,
written down for the spirits of those who died in obedience.
Manifold good will be given you in exchange for your work of faith in Grace of Most High G-D YHVH EL.SHADDAIE
ENJOY NOW ALL TRUE FAITHFUL BELIEVERS RIGHTEOUES RUACH IM,WHO LIVE AND DIE IN HONOR.
YOUR FATE IS ABUDANTLY BEYOND THAT OF ANY LIVING
You are insane. Why you've been allowed to troll these forums for so many years in your perverted and vile manner is beyond me. You aren't even worthy of Satan's clan. You don't get to be on the left or right. And you know what's in the middle .......
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34584 Jan 11, 2014
PITBULL OF THE LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Why you've been allowed to troll these forums for so many years in your perverted and vile manner is beyond me. You aren't even worthy of Satan's clan. You don't get to be on the left or right. And you know what's in the middle .......
dr Shrink is more sane from his clients
one of dr Shrink clients is you,
thinking that you are reincarnated dog pit bull,trolling around all those forumes babling breathless and faceless crap

what I am worth only I and God knows

but your comment expose what you are worthy,even not worthy satan stinking fart at your dog brain, not recognising what is over his head because dog nose only sniff for maggots on the ground,and bark against Gods Children like most humble your own drShrink,who own you,your poor dog brain,dog tail and miserable life only have right place inside of high security mental institution
Truly it is the truth
look at your mirror,and you will see half bold fat head idiot with wrinkles hanging like from old bulldog, or old stinking pit bull

very soon hell consume you anyway
kapisho bimbo ju ju hujuuuuu?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34585 Jan 12, 2014
blind dumb spiritual christianity leadership of lost blind sick badly shhep
mat 15;14
LET THEM ALONE, THEY ARE BE BLIND LEADERS OF THE BLIND,

AND IF THE BLIND LEAD THE BLIND ,BOTH SHALL FALL INTO THE DITCH

So?very sad sad situation happen today in all spiritualy dead christian churches,
their halucinations lead all of them to one deep dark without of windows DITCH

my my my my, very poor lost souls
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34586 Jan 12, 2014
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS LOVING GOD HIS BELOVED SON, dead old Camping,FR, And Gary and Dave long time decesed poor believers hated by all cyber Trolls satanic seed

1Peter 4;12-13
'Beloved,think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you,
as though some strange thing happened unto you;
But rejoice,inasmuch as yiu are partakers of Christ sufferings;that,when His Glory shall be revealed,ye may be glad also with excending joy?

so, courague and bright face is assurance of Gods Absolute Promise and Love
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34588 Jan 13, 2014
Anger of God YAHVEH against disobedience and worship satanic gods
psalm 78; 49
He cast upon them the fierceness of His Anger.wrath,and indignation,and trouble,by sending evil angels among them( evil preachers,teachers,pastors,adv isor,and spiritual cyber demonic Liars)
50/
HE MADE A WAY TO HIS ANGER;
HE SPARED NOT THEIR SOUL FROM DEATH .BUT GAVE THEIR LIFE OVER THE PESTILENCE.

So very sad very sad,how blind and stuoid are those who worship god of christianity- angel of light,pseudo christ

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34589 Jan 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
I see not one cyber coward entering this topic to mock our Awesome Lord and His beloved children who still reside on thise earth and observe satanic rants of christianity condemned by God few years ago,
...that is because it is more fun to mock you.

:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Aura Mytha 110,398
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 13 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Devil number 666 982,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr President Don J T... 675,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Posrane huje 184,757
I know there are ladies here who love married men 2 hr Kojak3141 1
More from around the web