What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34552 Jan 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
And "True Believers™" do this....again:
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."(Gal. 5:22,23)
""And Jesus said to him,“You go, and do likewise.”""(Luke 10:37)
not you,
I never found any of one fruit from Gods Spirit in you and your posts,
just conspire destruction of FR and take over,
Camping is in Gods Glory,and you can be big rich Bongo,cheef of FR,like your ancestors were cheef of huronis murdering Iroquesis true believers

True believer knows from Gods Word what he suppose to do,
not from selfappointed d..head like you,loving indonesian penises
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#34553 Jan 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
To the casual observer:
A "True Believer™" in Dr. "Pipek" Shrink's lexicon is one who's a Harold Camping(now deceased) devotee- has left any denominational church (Ol' Harold said to "Flee!...Flee the churches!! Flee them!"). Who still adheres to Camping's aberrant writings and teachings.
correct
not dr Pipke
only Prince helmut von Y Pipke
who left JW,not any denominated church with satanic Lies, like yours?
you little old scumbag coward

nobody listen you,this year is last year of all of you you idiot

look at inside
http://itccs.org

be sure,on the list also you are and few those satanic seed like Scumbolo and your spiritual criminals on the topics
http://itccs.org

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34554 Jan 1, 2014
Senecus wrote:
To the casual observer:
A "True Believer™" in Dr. "Pipek" Shrink's lexicon is one who's a Harold Camping(now deceased) devotee- has left any denominational church (Ol' Harold said to "Flee!...Flee the churches!! Flee them!"). Who still adheres to Camping's aberrant writings and teachings.
TO ALL CASUAL OBSERVERS
Rev 18;4-5
AND I HEARD ANOTHER VOICE FROM HEAVEN,SAYING,

COME OUT FLEE FLEE FROM BABLION GREAT- CHRISTIANITY IMPERIUM) OF HER MY PEOPLE,THAT YE BE NOT PARTAKERS OF HER SINS,AND THAT YE RECEIVE NOT OF HER PLAGUES
5/For their sins(christianity) have reached unto heaven,
AND GOD HAD REMEMBERED HER INIQUITIES(PAST 2000 YEARS OF SPIRITUAL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY OF WORLD CHRISTIANITY

TO CASUAL OBSERVERS,
Just don't listen deceiver,Liar and servan of satan such creatures wandering devil ghosts named Senecus

just look what steps are done against thos worldwide spiritual criminals- called christianiy

http://itccs.org

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34555 Jan 1, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
not you,
I never found any of one fruit from Gods Spirit in you and your posts,
just conspire destruction of FR and take over,
Camping is in Gods Glory,and you can be big rich Bongo,cheef of FR,like your ancestors were cheef of huronis murdering Iroquesis true believers
True believer knows from Gods Word what he suppose to do,
not from selfappointed d..head like you,loving indonesian penises
Why , just my posting TO YOU is fruit in itself :)

Here, have a peach...you'll feel better...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34556 Jan 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why , just my posting TO YOU is fruit in itself :)
Here, have a peach...you'll feel better...
if you cover your head full of dog s..with Hut
it doesn't mean your head stop stinks or stop to have disease

cover up cover up your Wicked head, very soon cancer of wickedness consume your skull,head,brain and body left over stinks thrown to dumpster,
swallow own peach,
I vomit on any of your advices,posts, and attempts to teach,
f..you old Liar,half Kitay half dog,half indian scavenger,half head in genral

just flush yourselves and your s...in toiliet,and enter only own path of life,
and get a f.....away from my face and this thread,

you got not descency or any shame to wander around like satanic vomits seed and insulting others,
you are simple low IQ cyber coward like your family of little rats on this Forum
Honorable Grasshopper

Upper Darby, PA

#34557 Jan 2, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you cover your head full of dog s..with Hut
it doesn't mean your head stop stinks or stop to have disease
cover up cover up your Wicked head, very soon cancer of wickedness consume your skull,head,brain and body left over stinks thrown to dumpster,
swallow own peach,
I vomit on any of your advices,posts, and attempts to teach,
f..you old Liar,half Kitay half dog,half indian scavenger,half head in genral
just flush yourselves and your s...in toiliet,and enter only own path of life,
and get a f.....away from my face and this thread,
you got not descency or any shame to wander around like satanic vomits seed and insulting others,
you are simple low IQ cyber coward like your family of little rats on this Forum
WTF, shrink!
Go do something useful with your life!
How about volunteering for animal rescue?

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34558 Jan 2, 2014
Honorable Grasshopper wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, shrink!
Go do something useful with your life!
How about volunteering for animal rescue?
He'd probably skin them...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34559 Jan 2, 2014
Honorable Grasshopper wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, shrink!
Go do something useful with your life!
How about volunteering for animal rescue?
you do this,
contribute something to this lost world, because days are bad,for you too?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34560 Jan 2, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd probably skin them...
better to have animal skin
then listen dead animal without of any skin,descency and honor(it is you)
little old bold half head d....coward

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34561 Jan 3, 2014
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN AGAIN ADOPTED CHILDREN OF GOD

John 5;4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world;
AND THIS IS VICTORY THAT OVERCOMETH THE WORLD,EVEN OUR FAITH

I never see in this large remnant group stil living,such hateful Poster like Senecus conspirator to remove old Camping from his broadcast FR, and take over by him to claim to be direct Spokesman from God

Never God allow such little scums to make laud their wivked claims before whole world-FR braodcast

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34562 Jan 3, 2014
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS
1John 5;8-9
And there are three that bear witness in earth,
THE SPIRIT,AND THE WATER, AND THE BLOOD
AND THESE ARE IN ONE

It is simple and clear,
true witness is Spirit who dwell inside of our hearts,

We bear Him as TRUE WITNESS BY THE WATER(LIFE) AND THE BLOOD GIVING US EARTHLY LIFE

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34563 Jan 3, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS BORN AGAIN ADOPTED CHILDREN OF GOD
John 5;4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world;
AND THIS IS VICTORY THAT OVERCOMETH THE WORLD,EVEN OUR FAITH
I never see in this large remnant group stil living,such hateful Poster like Senecus conspirator to remove old Camping from his broadcast FR, and take over by him to claim to be direct Spokesman from God
Never God allow such little scums to make laud their wivked claims before whole world-FR braodcast
Apparently, I live in your head,rent free...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#34566 Jan 5, 2014
~ahem~
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34567 Jan 5, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, I live in your head,rent free...
you really are complete udiot
you enter here to search for posts from dr Shrink,
and you say that dr Shrink head have you for free
such dumb conclussion goes mostly from sick mentaly retards and idiots,
you rather and your file live on my desk,and my head wisdom use all kind of propsalas for you to use meds,or get a mother f....away from this grave own by dr Shrink?

try tomorrow to visit your local shrink office,and tell him same what you tell me now?
you will see his reaction,for sure is going to be not natural reaction about your idiot brain
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34568 Jan 5, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
~ahem~
do you have clue you little troll,what it means???

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34569 Jan 5, 2014
to all true believers,EXCLUDED ARE WANDERING TROLLS(seed of devil)

Luke 11;49-50

Therefore also said the wisdom of God.
I will send them prophets and apostles, and some ot them they shall slay and persecute
(If they would be able,long ago they would slain me,but now spread disquist,persecutions,insults, libel,mocking, and scoofing)

50/
THAT THE BLOOD OF ALL PROPHETS,WHICH WAS SHEED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,MAY BE REQUIRED OF THISE GENERATION

very sad sad,is end off all cyber ghosts satanic trolls rambling around and mocking others
52/woe unto you ,lawyers,scribes and pahrisee of 21 century)
YE HAVE TAKEN AWAY THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE YE ENTERED NOT IN YOURSELVES,
AND THEM THAT WERE ENTERING IN YE HINDERED

sad sad sad sad sad

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#34570 Jan 5, 2014
where's the ever crazy Dave and gazza?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34571 Jan 5, 2014
Skitz wrote:
where's the ever crazy Dave and gazza?
the are rapture and are not in quarantanne,purgatory limbo room ,on the moon?
,my past wife madam Pipek keep them in purgotary and bake their a... for commited sins on this earth,not long ago arrived old Man Camping,and now he is in wait room to be examined by dr Shrink,if he is healthy to burn and purify his a...from all sins made on this earth?

so Moon is very busy planet right now?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34572 Jan 6, 2014
to all hipocrities and churchoidal deceived scums by glamour and beauty of their earthly demonic churches

Luk 12
2/
For there is nothing covered,that shall not be revealed,neither hid,and shall be not known
3/Therefore whatsoever ye have soken in darkness shall be heard in the light,and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closet shall be proclaimed upon the houstops

SO?ALL MISERABLE LIARS,CHURCHOIDAL MANIACS, SPIRITUAL PSYCHOPATHS,SICK ATHEISTIC FISH EMBRIOS BORN FROM MONKEY HOLE,
NONE OF YOU ESCAPE EVEN ONE WORD SPOKEN AGAINST GOD AND HIS FAITHFULL BELIEVERS'

NONE NONE
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34573 Jan 7, 2014
Words of Jesus spoken only to His disciples and followers

Luk 12;4-5
And I say unto you my friends,
Be not afraid of them that kill body,and after that have no more that they can do

5/
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear;
FEAR HIM;WHICH AFTER HE HATH KILLED HATH POWERE TO CAST INTO HELL;
YEA,I SAY UNTO YOU?
FEAR ONLY HIM

so ???courage and trust of true believers only is in The God Jehova and His first begotten Son Jesus Christ Son of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min River Tam 41,704
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr zack LE hack 2
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 1 hr Johnny 12
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 560
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Paul is dead 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 989,717
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
More from around the web