What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#34525 Dec 26, 2013
Mat 10;15....
Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for this land of Sodom and Go-mor'-rha in the day of Judement,than for that city Jerusalem

Bloody earthly jerusalem already is out of any mercy,salvation or any halucinations to be Capitol of this World

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34526 Dec 26, 2013
Rev 1;18
I am He that liveth,and was dead,and, behold,
I AM ALIVE FOREVER MORE,
A'-MEN,AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
write the things which thou hast seen,and the things which are,and the things which shall be hereafter.

20/The mystery of seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand,and the seven golden candelsticks.
The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches,and the seven candelsticks which thou sawest are the seven churches

first seven churches established by living apostles represent christianity of ages from pagan roman empire hijacked and called christianity
who horrible fail to pagan worship of ball-satan angel of light-pseudo jesus 2 COR 11;13-15,

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34527 Dec 27, 2013
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS IN GOD FATHER AND HIS FORST BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST,KING OF KINGS

Rev 3;2
Be watchfull,and strenghten the things which remain,that are ready to die;
for I have not found their works perfect before God,

GODS PROMISE OF DESTRUCTIVE DEATH ALL CHRISTIAN WORLDWIDE CHURCHES WHO HORRIBLE FAIL PAST 2000 YEARS, BEFORE OBLIGATION GIVEN TO GOD?

sad sad sad,very sad their end?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34528 Dec 27, 2013
Nice to see icons hates true Gospel and Revelation of Jesus Christ about things quickly apraching to this worldwide adulter women Christianity Babilon Great
Rev 17.18

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34530 Dec 28, 2013
Prophecy of Amos against modern spiritual jacob( world wide christianity

Amos 6;8
The Lord Yahveh hath sworn by Himself,
I abhor the excelency of jacob(churches) and hate his palaces;
THEREFORE WILL I DELIVER UP THE CITY WITH ALL THAT IS THEREIN
9/
AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,IF THERE REMAIN TEN MEN IN ONE HOUSE(CHURCH MAN DOCTRINES AND ELEDERS( THEY SHALL DIE.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34531 Dec 28, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Prophecy of Amos against modern spiritual jacob( world wide christianity
Amos 6;8
The Lord Yahveh hath sworn by Himself,
I abhor the excelency of jacob(churches) and hate his palaces;
THEREFORE WILL I DELIVER UP THE CITY WITH ALL THAT IS THEREIN
9/
AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,IF THERE REMAIN TEN MEN IN ONE HOUSE(CHURCH MAN DOCTRINES AND ELEDERS( THEY SHALL DIE.
Pure, unadulterated Campingism. I left you a number above, help is available...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34532 Dec 28, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure, unadulterated Campingism. I left you a number above, help is available...
biblical quotes are none of any churches doctrines

now you see what hates flows from your blind face and hateful scumbag, who dreams to be in the Holy Arms of God together with old camping,
but not able to clean own heart and life from sendiments of hate,bitterness, and insults

next time before post to me?
and attempt to be my friend?
at first: 6 month before fill aplication for audience?
2. wash your hands
Take shower to clean your filthy toungue ,mind and bosy
3/don;t drink any alcohol
4.no drugs at all
5/bo cigarettes
6/nor worldy demonis holidays and birthday Lies
7.be Holy like I am Holy

pray personaly
and after all cleaness you can post to me any of your wicked responds washed by your repantance

you can not hold your hate?isnt?
not enough negative iconing but now new hate against old dead papa Camping

2 tim 3;16 have nothing to do with you mister "japanish fake)
but 2 Peter 1;20
is 100% applicable for such false prophets and Liars like you?

ok?
keep my 7 advices and 8th personal prayer before post to me BJL

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34533 Dec 28, 2013
Ezek 3;8
Behold I have made thy face strong against their faces(false christian Senecus too)
and thy forehead strong against their foreheads

9/
As and amandmant harder than flint have I made;
fear them not,neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be rebelious house

good words against you Senecus poor false chrsitain

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34534 Dec 28, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Ezek 3;8
Behold I have made thy face strong against their faces(false christian Senecus too)
and thy forehead strong against their foreheads
9/
As and amandmant harder than flint have I made;
fear them not,neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be rebelious house
good words against you Senecus poor false chrsitain
You lack true understanding relevant to the context,you wear glasses of pretext.

Here's a verse with application for today and this discussion:

"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."(2Peter 2:1)

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34535 Dec 29, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack true understanding relevant to the context,you wear glasses of pretext.
"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."(2Peter 2:1)
worry your own understanding
you are less from nithing to tell me about my understanding

If I would be you
I would only stick to my worries if spiritual understanding is not failure, and cultivate Internet hate doesn't harm

and you are among those false prophets having good reputation around those who listen your worthless BS,hates,insults, and false Bal teaching
perfectly 2 Peter 2;1 fits only you,and few others bloody souls sharks on this Forum

soon,you will experience who was false prophet,
and your agony will be great tragedy for scumbags like You

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34536 Dec 29, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add
I don't claim to be any prophet, any teacher,and man made doctrines by me.......any church members,priest,or man sermons Liar

BUT YOU PAST 4 YEARS FIT 100% 2 PETER 2;1,
addition is hate flown from your rotten deceived old wicked heart,
till today you still mock old dead 95 years Camping

Shame,shame shame

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34537 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
worry your own understanding
you are less from nithing to tell me about my understanding
If I would be you
I would only stick to my worries if spiritual understanding is not failure, and cultivate Internet hate doesn't harm
and you are among those false prophets having good reputation around those who listen your worthless BS,hates,insults, and false Bal teaching
perfectly 2 Peter 2;1 fits only you,and few others bloody souls sharks on this Forum
soon,you will experience who was false prophet,
and your agony will be great tragedy for scumbags like You
Again:

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34538 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
let me add
I don't claim to be any prophet, any teacher,and man made doctrines by me.......any church members,priest,or man sermons Liar
BUT YOU PAST 4 YEARS FIT 100% 2 PETER 2;1,
addition is hate flown from your rotten deceived old wicked heart,
till today you still mock old dead 95 years Camping
Shame,shame shame
And Again:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34539 Dec 29, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
And Again:
again and again and again
we doen't discuss anything
esspecialy I and you breathing with hate, dreams about men penises,and Lies

Here is a verse with application for today,tomorrow,and new year for you old Bimbo PIP

"But false prophets also arouse among the people,just as there will be false teachers(likes you) amnong you,who will secretly bring in destructive heresies,eveb denying the master who bought them, bringing themselfes swift destruction
1/Timbo your brother hater of FR- was eaten by cannibals in Amzonian river
2./Scum bo your frenny is complete retard,alcoholic,drug addicts and criminal scumbag prepared to be send where he belongs
3/ben Adam mocking God,
and ben is your close friend alreay dying from Aids disease liver
4 you are ;ast one who some day preaching Lies jump from your bed at morning and twist own neck and die like stinking skunk

So? swift destruction is upon all of you cyber demons

deal with it
You are less then nothing,never took or take over FR, and never without of Gods forgiveness enter such heavens passages between earth and moon( my raptured wife Pipke is watching you,and be sure you will not snick inside without of her notice,or her approval
for you are good words Jude 10.

But these(you included) speak evil of those things which they not know;
but what they know naturally,as brute beasts.in those things they corrupt themselves

Thank you My Lord,
you allowed me to know who is this wandering satanic spirit poster named Senecus

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34540 Dec 29, 2013
to all blind churchoidal members of wicked world christianity
Isaiah 29;9-10
Stay yourselves,and wonder;
cry ye out,and cry;
they are drunken,but nor with wine;
they are stagger but not with strong drink

For the Lord YAHVEH
hath poured out upon all of you the spirit of deep sleep(spiritual blindness)
and hath closed your eyes;
the prophets and your rulers(included Senecus and his frennies)
the seers hath He covereth
psalm 69;23....

read dayile encoiuragement for Senecus and quit this satanic bablings and Lies flown from his hole(mouth without of natural teeth)
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34541 Dec 30, 2013
Jude 25
To the only wise God our Savior,be glory and majesty,dominion and power,
both now and ever A-MEN

DR SHRINK DOESN'T SEE NOBODY TO GET SUCH AWESOME CREDIT AND RESPECT

Poor false prophet Senecus scratch his dead dandruff from his skul look like gorilla skull

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34542 Dec 30, 2013
John 17;1
These words spake Jesus,and lifted up His eyes to heaven; and said

Father,the hour is come; glorify thy Son,that thy Son may also Glorify thee;

2/As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to us many as thou hast given Him,
3/ And this is eternal life;that might know You,the only true God,and Jesus Christ,whom thou hast sent

Simple and clear passages"as many" means Jesus didn't die for whole world
v3 Jesus simple divide Father from Himself- means simple Jesus is not Father GOD YAHVEH of OT?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34544 Dec 31, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
John 17;1
These words spake Jesus,and lifted up His eyes to heaven; and said
Father,the hour is come; glorify thy Son,that thy Son may also Glorify thee;
2/As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to us many as thou hast given Him,
3/ And this is eternal life;that might know You,the only true God,and Jesus Christ,whom thou hast sent
Simple and clear passages"as many" means Jesus didn't die for whole world
v3 Jesus simple divide Father from Himself- means simple Jesus is not Father GOD YAHVEH of OT?
Yet again:

;
;
;
;
;
;

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34545 Dec 31, 2013
TO WANDERING DARK STAR ON THIS CYBER SPACE-NAMED SENECUS
Yet again:
"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."
yet again to your empty brain
You lack true understanding how I despise you and your posts full of vomits
and discussion is
But false prophets also arose among the people,just as there will be false teachers among( on internet like you)
who will secretly (behind back) bring destructive heresies,even denying the master who bought them bringing upon thesves swift destruction
2 Peter 2;1.
it is you wandering ghosts satanic seed babling without of clean hands and fase satanic Lies
as addition 2Peter 2;12
But these,as natural brute beasts,made to be taken and destroyed,speak evil of the things that they understand not;
and shall utterly perish in their own corruption
Jude 12
These are spots .....when the feast,feeding theselves without fear;
CLOUDS THEY ARE WITHOUT WATER,CARRIED ABOUT OF WINDS;
TREES WHOSE FRUIT WITHERETH,WITHOUT FRUIT,TWICE DEAD,PLUCKED BY THE ROOTS
raging waves of the sea,foaming out their own shame,wandering(cyber) stars,to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
end of discussion with worthless scumbag
;
;
;
;

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34546 Dec 31, 2013
2 PETER 3;13
Nevertheless we,according to His promise,
look for new heavens and new earth,wherein dwelleth righteouesness

WITHOUT SUCH POISONOUS HATERS LIKE SENECUS AND CROWD ALL OF THOSE SOLD TO SATANIC VOMITS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 4 min Wanting new babies 113
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 47 min andet1987 2,575
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 47 min Johnny 794
"The Crew" (Jan '08) 49 min Voyeur 7,927
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min LAWEST100 653,900
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min Insults Are Easier 63,721
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,853
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Lbj 106,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 973,749
More from around the web