Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34499 Dec 15, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody try anything with you,
and there is not next at all?
your protection is only dr Shrink?
Why busybody yourself in other men's affairs?

1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

Matthew7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

You live in open rebellion to the Bible's many commands against your horrible behavior.
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34500 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why busybody yourself in other men's affairs?
1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.
Matthew7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
You live in open rebellion to the Bible's many commands against your horrible behavior.
why other man (you) enter here as busybody babling insanities and haluciante constantly reject my help and my prescribed medications for you,you little bimbo jumbo boo boo?

take huge 8x8 block from your eays and make fire under your living room chimley,maybe smoke and fire will remove all kind of dirt seating on your a,,,,living room, and all bablings about Bible and someone who never meet you face to face,
you are simple miserable poor ,wrecked, godless poor a...le.
seeing someone not existed errors,but never wash your own a...from the sperm of another gay like you,

my rebelion with Bible,is my business and war,
you are someone who can be on you,thrown bucket of s..urines, and worthless old hamburgers from Mac Donald full of white maggots.

comprende you biblical idiot?

keep prescribed advices from dr Shrink, and try to suck by yourselves your own worthless godles blasphemous d......

I urinate on your advices, teachings and quoting Bible from blind almost dead rat who spent life time in the arms of satan,f...by satan everyday?

if you got nothing smart to say,
just shut up,seat in silence and eat own s....on the breakfast,dinner,and eveing meal?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34501 Dec 15, 2013
Scroll

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34502 Dec 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Scroll
Hi ?finny apleau
do you start worship woodoo ghosts,and Zombies?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#34503 Dec 17, 2013
Finally Harold Camping is dead

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34505 Dec 17, 2013
dhabig wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/harold-camping-ra...

I agree - his nonsense has caused many to be blinded by bologna.

Shoot - there was one guy who bumperstickered his whole car with this nonsense.

More than likely - "Gary" was he and refused to acknowledge it, thus further misleading himself and others with false information, because he refused to be honest.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34506 Dec 17, 2013
dhabig wrote:
Yeah,he finally assumed room temperature, saw it here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/haro...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34507 Dec 17, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/harold-camping-ra...
I agree - his nonsense has caused many to be blinded by bologna.
Shoot - there was one guy who bumperstickered his whole car with this nonsense.
More than likely - "Gary" was he and refused to acknowledge it, thus further misleading himself and others with false information, because he refused to be honest.
Hello NASL, they actually had people putting complete Car Wraps about impending doom on their cars! Harold saw esoteric meanings in various texts and coupled, with a dash of numerology ,came to many of his conclusions/predictions. I know you're not a Christian, but for believers his errors should have been easy to see, the trouble lies with many don't really research scripture themselves, preferring to be "spoon-feed" by one who projects 'authority'(pastor, teacher,priest,ect).

Also, it in the eschatology that's prevalent in many churches today - Darbyism, and the "great escape" from your earthly woes, and troubles(and pesky creditors, bosses, ect - I write somewhat tongue-in-cheek but if the truth be told...)

Location hidden

#34508 Dec 17, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NASL, they actually had people putting complete Car Wraps about impending doom on their cars! Harold saw esoteric meanings in various texts and coupled, with a dash of numerology ,came to many of his conclusions/predictions. I know you're not a Christian, but for believers his errors should have been easy to see, the trouble lies with many don't really research scripture themselves, preferring to be "spoon-feed" by one who projects 'authority'(pastor, teacher,priest,ect).
Also, it in the eschatology that's prevalent in many churches today - Darbyism, and the "great escape" from your earthly woes, and troubles(and pesky creditors, bosses, ect - I write somewhat tongue-in-cheek but if the truth be told...)
I am sure
you never heard,that Camping mathematical specultaions were financialy support by government taxes and financial subsidies , he this way lover from 2008 till 2012 high % of unemployement,
and reduce desparation of people on walfare,who were waiting for events never come,
in mean time, Camping had diagnose of doctors that he die at this time between 5/21/2011

and 10/21/2011
this way all errors would dissapear with his death,

His miscalculation and mathematics speculation even little kid is able to make adjustment of own numers put in the places where his agenda can by truthful.

Camping contribute a lot to expose and defeat wickedness of CHRISTIANITY BY PROVING THROUGH RADIO FROM BIBLE, ISAIAH,JEREMIAH AND NT.
So Camping left Excelent witness about Devil posessed christianity,

BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND BUNCH OF FALSE CYBER TEACHERS,BROUGHT ONLY SHAME,HATE, DISPLEASURE AND LACK OF RESPECT OF ALL OF YOU,

Try to be good old man before your departure only 6 feet down

Location hidden

#34510 Dec 19, 2013
psalm 144;8-12
Deliver me o Yahveh from my enemies( others)
I flee unto thee to hide me

teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God;
thy Spirit is good;lead me into the land of uprighteouess
Quicken me,O Yahveh,for thy sake;for thy righteouesness sake bring my soul out of trouble

And of thy mercy cutt off mine enemies,and destroy all them that affect my soul;
FOR I AM THY SERVANT OF YEHOVA MY GOD

Location hidden

#34511 Dec 20, 2013
Romans
3;12
They are all gone out of the way,they are together became unprofitable,thre is none that doeth good,no, not one
13/their throats is an open sepulchre with their toungues they have used deceit;
THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS

That is what j
kinf of Cyber Zombies claim to be christians are doing daily of Internet
garriepic

New Kensington, PA

#34512 Dec 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… The Spirits of Christmas think they are Gay?
bunga malunga

Baltimore, MD

#34513 Dec 21, 2013
garriepic wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=GNw6oSC-__ U …… The Spirits of Christmas think they are Gay?
did you drink today glass of male sperm?

Location hidden

#34514 Dec 21, 2013
Isaiah 10;1
WOE UNTO THEM THAT DECREE THAT WRITE UNRIGHTEOUESS DECREES AND THEY WRITE GRIEVOUSNESS WHICH THEY HAVE PRESCRIBED

it seems to me that hided cyber coward prescribe for yourselves own judgement and icon unrighteous their own wicked prescribed churches decrees,
shame for them,such poor cowards left behind,
Isaiah 9; 13
For the all people turneth not unto GOD,that smiteth them, neither do they seek the Lord YAHVEH of Sabaoth

Location hidden

#34515 Dec 22, 2013
Isaiah 55;8
For my thoughts are not your thoughts,neither are your ways my ways,saith the GOD YAHVEH
9/
for as the heavens are higher then the earth,so are my ways higher then your ways,and my thoughts than your thoughts

any attempts by cyber devil trolls,to underestimate Gods Power,and Power of His elected ones,are vain,worthless only damage their own wickedness
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34517 Dec 23, 2013
Provrbs 30;13
There is generation that are pure in their own eyes,and yet is not washed from their filthness

Nice and very sweet in this room without of wicked left behind trolls and christianity vomits
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34518 Dec 24, 2013
Rev 1;7
behold,He cometh with clouds, and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pirced( and pierce Him past 2000 years,)
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him, A-MEN

Location hidden

#34519 Dec 24, 2013
r\Rev 1; 8
I am Alpha and Omega,the beginning and the ending,saith the Lord,which is,and which was and which is to come the Almighty.

all left behind and churches worship satna will weep,and gnash their teeth,
but it is already now to late,for those who doesn't obey words of God Almighty of
Rev 18;4-5

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34520 Dec 24, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
r\Rev 1; 8
I am Alpha and Omega,the beginning and the ending,saith the Lord,which is,and which was and which is to come the Almighty.
all left behind and churches worship satna will weep,and gnash their teeth,
but it is already now to late,for those who doesn't obey words of God Almighty of
Rev 18;4-5
Hey Pipek, Shrink, et al (Sybil?)
Just have a Merry Christmas ;)
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#34521 Dec 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pipek, Shrink, et al (Sybil?)
Just have a Merry Christmas ;)
nobody invited you to comment your halucinations
hell with you and your satanic Christmas

I please only God,not you,scums like you,or god belly- overeat those days and end in hospital from overating

your Christmas is Tammuz mass worship own god belly,and whickey drank around thise words,world of satan spirit and his holidays together with diabolic Christmas

and never worry who is who,
always focus only on yourselves and your own filthy daily worship of nothing

good bye maestro,
hates previous past times,never is easy to be erased from your heart,mind, and mouth,or cyber electronic system

you are not even 1% of Christ imitation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Darwins Stepchild 828,897
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Gods r Delusions ... 584,512
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Lyndi 176,532
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min TRD 121,669
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Porkpie Hat 270,686
Top and bottom 38 min Bikram gill 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Epiphany2 611,849
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min duststorm 442,893
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 3,628
More from around the web