What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34507 Dec 17, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/harold-camping-ra...
I agree - his nonsense has caused many to be blinded by bologna.
Shoot - there was one guy who bumperstickered his whole car with this nonsense.
More than likely - "Gary" was he and refused to acknowledge it, thus further misleading himself and others with false information, because he refused to be honest.
Hello NASL, they actually had people putting complete Car Wraps about impending doom on their cars! Harold saw esoteric meanings in various texts and coupled, with a dash of numerology ,came to many of his conclusions/predictions. I know you're not a Christian, but for believers his errors should have been easy to see, the trouble lies with many don't really research scripture themselves, preferring to be "spoon-feed" by one who projects 'authority'(pastor, teacher,priest,ect).

Also, it in the eschatology that's prevalent in many churches today - Darbyism, and the "great escape" from your earthly woes, and troubles(and pesky creditors, bosses, ect - I write somewhat tongue-in-cheek but if the truth be told...)

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34508 Dec 17, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello NASL, they actually had people putting complete Car Wraps about impending doom on their cars! Harold saw esoteric meanings in various texts and coupled, with a dash of numerology ,came to many of his conclusions/predictions. I know you're not a Christian, but for believers his errors should have been easy to see, the trouble lies with many don't really research scripture themselves, preferring to be "spoon-feed" by one who projects 'authority'(pastor, teacher,priest,ect).
Also, it in the eschatology that's prevalent in many churches today - Darbyism, and the "great escape" from your earthly woes, and troubles(and pesky creditors, bosses, ect - I write somewhat tongue-in-cheek but if the truth be told...)
I am sure
you never heard,that Camping mathematical specultaions were financialy support by government taxes and financial subsidies , he this way lover from 2008 till 2012 high % of unemployement,
and reduce desparation of people on walfare,who were waiting for events never come,
in mean time, Camping had diagnose of doctors that he die at this time between 5/21/2011

and 10/21/2011
this way all errors would dissapear with his death,

His miscalculation and mathematics speculation even little kid is able to make adjustment of own numers put in the places where his agenda can by truthful.

Camping contribute a lot to expose and defeat wickedness of CHRISTIANITY BY PROVING THROUGH RADIO FROM BIBLE, ISAIAH,JEREMIAH AND NT.
So Camping left Excelent witness about Devil posessed christianity,

BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND BUNCH OF FALSE CYBER TEACHERS,BROUGHT ONLY SHAME,HATE, DISPLEASURE AND LACK OF RESPECT OF ALL OF YOU,

Try to be good old man before your departure only 6 feet down

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34510 Dec 19, 2013
psalm 144;8-12
Deliver me o Yahveh from my enemies( others)
I flee unto thee to hide me

teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God;
thy Spirit is good;lead me into the land of uprighteouess
Quicken me,O Yahveh,for thy sake;for thy righteouesness sake bring my soul out of trouble

And of thy mercy cutt off mine enemies,and destroy all them that affect my soul;
FOR I AM THY SERVANT OF YEHOVA MY GOD

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34511 Dec 20, 2013
Romans
3;12
They are all gone out of the way,they are together became unprofitable,thre is none that doeth good,no, not one
13/their throats is an open sepulchre with their toungues they have used deceit;
THE POISON OF ASPS IS UNDER THEIR LIPS

That is what j
kinf of Cyber Zombies claim to be christians are doing daily of Internet
garriepic

Pittsburgh, PA

#34512 Dec 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… The Spirits of Christmas think they are Gay?
bunga malunga

Baltimore, MD

#34513 Dec 21, 2013
garriepic wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=GNw6oSC-__ U …… The Spirits of Christmas think they are Gay?
did you drink today glass of male sperm?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34514 Dec 21, 2013
Isaiah 10;1
WOE UNTO THEM THAT DECREE THAT WRITE UNRIGHTEOUESS DECREES AND THEY WRITE GRIEVOUSNESS WHICH THEY HAVE PRESCRIBED

it seems to me that hided cyber coward prescribe for yourselves own judgement and icon unrighteous their own wicked prescribed churches decrees,
shame for them,such poor cowards left behind,
Isaiah 9; 13
For the all people turneth not unto GOD,that smiteth them, neither do they seek the Lord YAHVEH of Sabaoth

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34515 Dec 22, 2013
Isaiah 55;8
For my thoughts are not your thoughts,neither are your ways my ways,saith the GOD YAHVEH
9/
for as the heavens are higher then the earth,so are my ways higher then your ways,and my thoughts than your thoughts

any attempts by cyber devil trolls,to underestimate Gods Power,and Power of His elected ones,are vain,worthless only damage their own wickedness
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34517 Dec 23, 2013
Provrbs 30;13
There is generation that are pure in their own eyes,and yet is not washed from their filthness

Nice and very sweet in this room without of wicked left behind trolls and christianity vomits
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34518 Dec 24, 2013
Rev 1;7
behold,He cometh with clouds, and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pirced( and pierce Him past 2000 years,)
and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him, A-MEN

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34519 Dec 24, 2013
r\Rev 1; 8
I am Alpha and Omega,the beginning and the ending,saith the Lord,which is,and which was and which is to come the Almighty.

all left behind and churches worship satna will weep,and gnash their teeth,
but it is already now to late,for those who doesn't obey words of God Almighty of
Rev 18;4-5

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34520 Dec 24, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
r\Rev 1; 8
I am Alpha and Omega,the beginning and the ending,saith the Lord,which is,and which was and which is to come the Almighty.
all left behind and churches worship satna will weep,and gnash their teeth,
but it is already now to late,for those who doesn't obey words of God Almighty of
Rev 18;4-5
Hey Pipek, Shrink, et al (Sybil?)
Just have a Merry Christmas ;)
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#34521 Dec 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pipek, Shrink, et al (Sybil?)
Just have a Merry Christmas ;)
nobody invited you to comment your halucinations
hell with you and your satanic Christmas

I please only God,not you,scums like you,or god belly- overeat those days and end in hospital from overating

your Christmas is Tammuz mass worship own god belly,and whickey drank around thise words,world of satan spirit and his holidays together with diabolic Christmas

and never worry who is who,
always focus only on yourselves and your own filthy daily worship of nothing

good bye maestro,
hates previous past times,never is easy to be erased from your heart,mind, and mouth,or cyber electronic system

you are not even 1% of Christ imitation?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#34522 Dec 25, 2013
Prince Helmut V Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody invited you to comment your halucinations
hell with you and your satanic Christmas
I please only God,not you,scums like you,or god belly- overeat those days and end in hospital from overating
your Christmas is Tammuz mass worship own god belly,and whickey drank around thise words,world of satan spirit and his holidays together with diabolic Christmas
and never worry who is who,
always focus only on yourselves and your own filthy daily worship of nothing
good bye maestro,
hates previous past times,never is easy to be erased from your heart,mind, and mouth,or cyber electronic system
you are not even 1% of Christ imitation?
Glad yer havin' a great day....

Next?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#34523 Dec 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad yer havin' a great day....
Next?
You don';t have to be glad
I do have every days 365 days great and happy days to be assure,that God Almighty graced me to be one of the 144000 rmennta adopted son to be part on new heavenly government above whole new future earth?

glad tidings and happines flows to me every day,
and same time sorries for scums left behind like you,who past years expose own fitlth and hate others beliefs,

what did you achieve by inulting in past old man Camping,or FR,or plot wicked conspiracies to punish FR,to take over this broadcast, to kill with satanic seed Timbo,Madam Pipke

sorry and I pitty you
humans always will remind you,your fakes,false love, hates,and stupidities

only Gods mercy some day will rest upon you,and fogive you all your wicked life of hipocrite ,Liar,and worship satan seed bod son tammuz at this diabolic christmas celbrated by all earthly abominable dung,moslims, atheists, false christians and all kind of fake
glorifing satan birth Tammuz who as adult made sex with his own mother Semiramis?

you ply to be smart,but you became stupid ones,not able to cover your own deceit
by taking part in christmas trap exposing all of you who you are?

DOES TRUE GOD AND HIS SON KING OF KINGS IS HAPPY TO SEE SUCH ABOMINABLE CELEBRATION OF HIS ENEMY SATAN WHO PRETEND TO BE PSEUDO JESUS AND IS IN REALITY satan born from semiramis as son god immoral pervert and murder from begining???????

you guys left dirty stain of own demon faiths on this electronic cyber space who will testify against you who you realy are>each one of you,
shame,shame,shame
I pitty all of you
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#34525 Dec 26, 2013
Mat 10;15....
Verily I say unto you,
It shall be more tolerable for this land of Sodom and Go-mor'-rha in the day of Judement,than for that city Jerusalem

Bloody earthly jerusalem already is out of any mercy,salvation or any halucinations to be Capitol of this World

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34526 Dec 26, 2013
Rev 1;18
I am He that liveth,and was dead,and, behold,
I AM ALIVE FOREVER MORE,
A'-MEN,AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
write the things which thou hast seen,and the things which are,and the things which shall be hereafter.

20/The mystery of seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand,and the seven golden candelsticks.
The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches,and the seven candelsticks which thou sawest are the seven churches

first seven churches established by living apostles represent christianity of ages from pagan roman empire hijacked and called christianity
who horrible fail to pagan worship of ball-satan angel of light-pseudo jesus 2 COR 11;13-15,

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34527 Dec 27, 2013
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS IN GOD FATHER AND HIS FORST BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST,KING OF KINGS

Rev 3;2
Be watchfull,and strenghten the things which remain,that are ready to die;
for I have not found their works perfect before God,

GODS PROMISE OF DESTRUCTIVE DEATH ALL CHRISTIAN WORLDWIDE CHURCHES WHO HORRIBLE FAIL PAST 2000 YEARS, BEFORE OBLIGATION GIVEN TO GOD?

sad sad sad,very sad their end?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34528 Dec 27, 2013
Nice to see icons hates true Gospel and Revelation of Jesus Christ about things quickly apraching to this worldwide adulter women Christianity Babilon Great
Rev 17.18

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34530 Dec 28, 2013
Prophecy of Amos against modern spiritual jacob( world wide christianity

Amos 6;8
The Lord Yahveh hath sworn by Himself,
I abhor the excelency of jacob(churches) and hate his palaces;
THEREFORE WILL I DELIVER UP THE CITY WITH ALL THAT IS THEREIN
9/
AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,IF THERE REMAIN TEN MEN IN ONE HOUSE(CHURCH MAN DOCTRINES AND ELEDERS( THEY SHALL DIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 685,965
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 13 min Clearwater 27,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min arrr 985,760
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,752
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 2 hr Corbin KY 2009 9
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 4 hr Edthirty 70
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 4 hr Larry The Cable Guy 3
More from around the web