What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34467 Dec 10, 2013
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not able to write comic 1 page book,
how you are able to write anything?can you write anything,my little frenny WW pee pee CIPEK?
Hate the Bible?

Location hidden

#34469 Dec 11, 2013
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>john 3; 21
He that cometh from above is above all;
he that is thee or the earth is earthly(you)
and speaketh of the earth(and their dung stories)
HE THAT COMETH FROM HEAVEN IS ABOVE ALL.
just,if you got nothing to say,
please?hide your pelican chicken small head in the sand,and wait for unter to shoot into your a...
That would be a reference to Jesus who you obviously do not know very well or you would be obedient to the Gospels.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34471 Dec 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever noticed how Adam has no ability to debate the Word of God?
Yep.

I've come to believe the following actions normally take place when I confront so-called "Christians" with evidence showing they are incorrect in their belief:

a. The will respond with insults
b. Even after I provide them with evidence, they still refute the evidence
c. No answer at all
d. Divert to some other topic or discussion

It is quite sad that many of these so-called "Christians" are afraid to be honest and admit they've believed the lies, so they continue to promote the lies.

Then you have disrespectful, uninformed folks like the "shrink" who uses arrogance and ignorance to try to communicate with others, but fails to do so, and instead rambles off insults, non-sensical ramblings, and just pure bologna.

IMO - he is a teenager who has been indoctrinated into Christianity, by someone who is has staunch "Christian" views, because they never researched them either.

Saddening to think people choose to be gullible instead of researching what they want to believe, especially since they would do this research on anything else in their life.

Location hidden

#34473 Dec 12, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
according to your doctrines.I don't know your jesus very well,I only know that your imaginary jesus is satan ,pretender to be angle of light,
Look at 2 Cor 11;13-15,or 2 Thess 2;2-12.
and learn who is your jesus and whao are you as potential child of devil deceived by his dark light,
my friend,
on your place,I would use one smart word,then 1000 stupid and harm only you and your poor lonely sad dieying soul?
What doctrines?

Paul? No thanks. The Gospels trump Paul every time.
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#34474 Dec 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What doctrines?
Paul? No thanks. The Gospels trump Paul every time.
whorever what you say my dear frenny,
better to listen your BS and cheap crap,
then listen advices of this son of Belzebub calle NASL?

HAVE GOOD NIGHT, AND DREAM ABOUT DR SHRINK OPERATING YOUR BRAIN AND INJECTING BIBLE 100% Bible and Paul Inspired teachings by God,
maybe his teachings start slowly makes you saint?Rom 8;28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that Love God,
to themwho are called according to His(not yours bablings( purpose.

so capisho amigo?

Albuquerque, NM

#34475 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
you are really waist time,
worry of your own BS,and leis around like stinking skunk spreading your delusions and feces
God give Grace and wisdom through Holy Spirit,
not by you idiots, or research and reading diabolic theological bablings taken from nowhere,only own stupid american sick imagination,
you are like Swagart next clown/all life only cries,call for money, and force own BS,
Internet is not place to research anything from faceless mutts most of them sent by satan to deceive Internet posters,
who are you at all?to learn something from you,
you have no face,not descency,not name,not location, not qualification nor Bible understanding, not saved by Grace, and not spiritual authrority at all?
whom are you going to teach around or daily life,
please.start teach yourselves,own family and friends around you,
because you are simple cyber wandering satanic ghost mambling against others
if I am old,kid,or etccccc
I am not blind to see you as stupid pretender to be big shot, but you are less then nothing,
only big mouth against those who dissagree with you and your lonely pathetic life everyday on Internet?
My point proven. Thanks.

Location hidden

#34476 Dec 13, 2013
Prince Helmut V Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
HAVE GOOD NIGHT, AND DREAM ABOUT DR SHRINK OPERATING YOUR BRAIN AND INJECTING BIBLE 100% Bible and Paul Inspired teachings by God,
so capisho amigo?
More babble.

wtf?

Location hidden

#34477 Dec 13, 2013
Prince Helmut V Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
so capisho amigo?
You claim the Bible to be inspired by God. Prove it using readily verifiable, non-ontological evidence.

Location hidden

#34481 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
not important what I claim
important for you is that Bible is Gods Word and words of John under God inspiration can apply to you,you little bimbo sikun?
John 3;36
HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE;
AND HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE;
BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM>
Comprende you poor soul,my dear deceived friend????
Thank you. I win by default.

You concede that you cannot prove your claim other than with circular reasoning. The Bible cannot be used to prove that God inspired the Bible.

Albuquerque, NM

#34482 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I just fart on your points,
So.
<quoted text>
you son of Belzebub
No I am not.
<quoted text>
I am not christian your poor idiot and your farted stinking points?
Then stop acting like one.

Location hidden

#34485 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
not important what I claim
important for you is that Bible is Gods Word and words of John under God inspiration can apply to you,you little bimbo sikun?
John 3;36
HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE;
AND HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE;
BUT THE WRATH OF GOD ABIDETH ON HIM>
Comprende you poor soul,my dear deceived friend????
More circular reasoning. Why are you quoting the Bible? You are disobedient too the Bible.

Location hidden

#34486 Dec 13, 2013
<quoted text>
client retarded on his top can not win with his own dr Shrink,
you are my friend,and soon,dr Shrink put you on your knee before God spread ashes on your head, and you stop taking,only start pray for mercy over your stinking poor earthly miserable soul>
see you later,my dear son,
pray and God send you proof that Bible is His Word,
and you have to before reading His Word,kiss Bible,and pray before open any page with your dirty fingers of janitor toilet cleaner?
The Bible says you should not do this.

1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

Why do you busybody yourself in other people's matters?

Matthew 7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Why do keep standing in judgment of others? The Bible says judge not.
King James

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#34487 Dec 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says you should not do this.
1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.
Why do you busybody yourself in other people's matters?
Matthew 7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
Why do keep standing in judgment of others? The Bible says judge not.
.'Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

.'Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Judge not l'est ye be judged yourself

Location hidden

#34490 Dec 14, 2013
King James wrote:
<quoted text>
.'Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination
.'Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Judge not l'est ye be judged yourself
The preceding passage is about Canaanite ritual.

21 You shall not give any of your offspring to sacrifice them[d] to Molech, and so profane the name of your God: I am the Lord

Go play in your sandbox and leave serious discussion to the adults.

Location hidden

#34491 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
rom 1;24-32
exclude you from any spiritual understanding of Bible and condemn you to death for your filth
Gal 5;17-21.jude 7,8
8/Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh,despise dominion,
AND SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITIES?
You are not supposed to do these things.

15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, a criminal, or even as a mischief maker.

It is clear you are a mischief maker of the foulest kind.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34494 Dec 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not supposed to do these things.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, a criminal, or even as a mischief maker.
It is clear you are a mischief maker of the foulest kind.
I see my friend
you are and dr Shrink are having good conversations.
I hope dr Shrink will teach you,proper spiritual thoughts and cyber ethics,
dr Shrink plan to makes you Great Cyber bongo genius and teacher better from POPE of RCC

HAVE GOOD DAY MY DEAR POOR EARTHLY CREATURE?

Location hidden

#34495 Dec 15, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I see my friend
you are and dr Shrink are having good conversations.
I hope dr Shrink will teach you,proper spiritual thoughts and cyber ethics,
dr Shrink plan to makes you Great Cyber bongo genius and teacher better from POPE of RCC
HAVE GOOD DAY MY DEAR POOR EARTHLY CREATURE?
Teach?

You must be kidding me. You must have sound knowledge and good tools. Your English is laughable. Nobody takes you seriously POS.

Location hidden

#34496 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach?
You must be kidding me. You must have sound knowledge and good tools. Your English is laughable. Nobody takes you seriously POS.
YOU follow dr Shrink,
it looks like dr Shrink teach you true way and true life,
never worry about foreign english spoken people,
because you sounds like low IQ primitive hilly billy scumbag,speaking american slang,also nt understanable by foreign spoken peaople,

be good boy,and don't display how american people are low educated nationalistic rascists and KKK members hates everything from outside

never foregt
I never give any s..... is somebody takes me seriously,
I KNOW THIS THAT 2/3 OF MANKIND NEVER TOOK SERIOUSLY BIBLE GODS LAWS,AND THEU ARE ALL JUST UNSAVED LEFT BEHIND DOGS,SPIDERS,SNAKES, SLEAZY SKUNKS,COYOTES ,WOLFES IN SHEEP CLOTHES, AND STINKING COCKRAOCHES,deadly scavengers,voultures etc...
Bible describe this way what a humankind of haters in reality is- they only look like humans,
but above their minds and inside characters are such abominable wicked animals

it look like,you are one of them,just sneak behind like coward and stick poison to others using Bible for own goals?
are you?

may God have mercy on you,according to your own measure of hate against GODS WORD AND HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE LIKE MOST HUMBLE TRUTHFUL DR SHRINK(your teacher without of any doubts?)

before read take online 10 days courses to learn and understand foreign english spoken people?

Location hidden

#34497 Dec 15, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU follow dr Shrink,
it looks like dr Shrink teach you true way and true life,
never worry about foreign english spoken people,
because you sounds like low IQ primitive hilly billy scumbag,speaking american slang,also nt understanable by foreign spoken peaople,
be good boy,and don't display how american people are low educated nationalistic rascists and KKK members hates everything from outside
never foregt
I never give any s..... is somebody takes me seriously,
I KNOW THIS THAT 2/3 OF MANKIND NEVER TOOK SERIOUSLY BIBLE GODS LAWS,AND THEU ARE ALL JUST UNSAVED LEFT BEHIND DOGS,SPIDERS,SNAKES, SLEAZY SKUNKS,COYOTES ,WOLFES IN SHEEP CLOTHES, AND STINKING COCKRAOCHES,deadly scavengers,voultures etc...
Bible describe this way what a humankind of haters in reality is- they only look like humans,
but above their minds and inside characters are such abominable wicked animals
it look like,you are one of them,just sneak behind like coward and stick poison to others using Bible for own goals?
are you?
may God have mercy on you,according to your own measure of hate against GODS WORD AND HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE LIKE MOST HUMBLE TRUTHFUL DR SHRINK(your teacher without of any doubts?)
before read take online 10 days courses to learn and understand foreign english spoken people?
Scroll button time again. The words fly by in a blur with the flick of a finger.

but thanks for trying

NEXT

Location hidden

#34498 Dec 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll button time again. The words fly by in a blur with the flick of a finger.
but thanks for trying
NEXT
nobody try anything with you,
and there is not next at all?

your protection is only dr Shrink?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Pegdeninchina 100,741
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Sherlayne 596,181
The Christian Atheist debate 11 min Mr Wiggley 922
Discounts and gifts and Free Shipping 20 min Best Shop 1
What happened to the emmastubate thread about E... 25 min wank for emma 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min River Tam 854,650
Poll Which is the Best SAP ABAP institute in hyderab... (Nov '12) 1 hr Ramya 37
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 444,294
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr NeedInnerPeace 612,607
More from around the web