What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34412 Dec 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambling on and on about me, will not change the fact that this passage - within the Bible - is not valid nor is useful in today's society, thus proving that the Bible is no longer a valid, accurate text that can be used by anyone.
Well, unless you think that a rapist can marry a daughter after he pays the father some sum of money.
Which is it? Either the Bible is "true" or the Bible is "false".
And don't post your personal qualifiers - they mean diddly-squat.
Why do you believe men?
using theology of NASL
doesn't add anything what Bible is.
2 Tim 3;16...is answer what Bible is
and 2 Peter 1;20.......
exclude you from any understanding what Bible is?

believing holy man inspired by God,also exclude you from questions and any possible teachings

you believe your own dog theology,and I don't ask you Why you believe your own haluciantion delirius trements -or day dreams shisophrenia?
adieu monseniour?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34413 Dec 6, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your mind is made up and nothing will change it.
Reflect on this verse: "And the king said to him, "Why do you not worship Bel? He answered, "because I do not revere man-made idols, but the living God who created Heaven and Earth and has dominion over all flesh"
Daniel 14:5
Wait, do you have Daniel 14:5 in your Bible?
cyber space doesn't sound?
read more carefuly Daniel inspire book
Danie have only 12 chapters,
I knew you are dumb about Bible,like all RCC goofs
in your Bible you got plenty trushRead The Tanakh original copies of OT,you find this Daniel original copy after Esther book.

don't ask me to wait a minute,
rather you start to think 5 minutes long and post your insanities
do you know hebrew or greek anyway???
or only philosophical BS of RCC?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34414 Dec 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to prove that allegation?
YOU KNOW THIS?
by yoursleves and God knows this,
I am not police officer or any persecutor to prove anything,
not long ago you admitted your gay filthy life orienatation,
read Rom 1;24-32....there is against such immoral perverts?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34415 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Rambling on and on about me, will not change the fact that this passage - within the Bible - is not valid nor is useful in today's society, thus proving that the Bible is no longer a valid, accurate text that can be used by anyone.
Well, unless you think that a rapist can marry a daughter after he pays the father some sum of money.
Why do you believe men?
nobody ramble behind you you poor miserable philosoph,
rather you ramble behind believers,cry,complain and try to convince your NASL own fanatazies and halucinations about Bible,Gods eternal Arrangement,and His Eternal Plan(not to debates or discuss with dumb bozos)

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34416 Dec 6, 2013

Why do you believe men?
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
using theology of NASL
doesn't add anything what Bible is.
I know - it is much more than the Bible. Thanks for noticing.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Tim 3;16...is answer what Bible is
and 2 Peter 1;20.......
exclude you from any understanding what Bible is?
Incorrect.

2 Tim is a forged document - meaning not written by "Paul".
- even "Paul" alerts his readers that there are forged documents with his name attached to them, circulating.

as for 2 Peter:
- maybe you missed this important aspect of the text:
"The date of composition has proven to be very difficult to determine. Commentaries and reference books have placed 2 Peter in almost every decade from 60 to 160AD.[2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Epistle_o...
2.Jump up ^ Bauckham, RJ (1983), Word Bible Commentary, Vol.50, Jude-2 Peter, Waco
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
believing holy man inspired by God,also exclude you from questions and any possible teachings
"all men fall short of God" - thus there are no "holy" men - but only those who perceive themselves to be, through the eyes of yet other men.

You sound confused on what is holy and what is not.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe your own dog theology,and I don't ask you Why you believe your own haluciantion delirius trements -or day dreams shisophrenia?
adieu monseniour?
No, my dog does not have any theology. Besides that fact, he can't speak in English to express his theology, so again, you appear to mbe making up things for a purpose to make yourself look respectable. Well, lying about me will only show that you are not being respectful at all, and actually shows a bit of arrogance too.

Why do you believe certain fallible men were accurate in their description of an infallible being?

Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34417 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody ramble behind you you poor miserable philosoph,
rather you ramble behind believers,cry,complain and try to convince your NASL own fanatazies and halucinations about Bible,Gods eternal Arrangement,and His Eternal Plan(not to debates or discuss with dumb bozos)
"shrink" is that you?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34418 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
"shrink" is that you?
read posts,
stop stick nose into not your concern?
and stop wander around like lost Zombie without of own coffin your residence place?
exists not shrink on those topics,
all of you are fools beliving in" maya" cyber space of not reality
I don't belive that dr Shrink exist anyway around?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34419 Dec 6, 2013
Why do you believe men?
<quoted text>
I know - it is much more than the Bible. Thanks for noticing.
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
2 Tim is a forged document - meaning not written by "Paul".
- even "Paul" alerts his readers that there are forged documents with his name attached to them, circulating.
as for 2 Peter:
- maybe you missed this important aspect of the text:
"The date of composition has proven to be very difficult to determine. Commentaries and reference books have placed 2 Peter in almost every decade from 60 to 160AD.[2]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Epistle_o...
2.Jump up ^ Bauckham, RJ (1983), Word Bible Commentary, Vol.50, Jude-2 Peter, Waco
<quoted text>
"all men fall short of God" - thus there are no "holy" men - but only those who perceive themselves to be, through the eyes of yet other men.
You sound confused on what is holy and what is not.
<quoted text>
No, my dog does not have any theology. Besides that fact, he can't speak in English to express his theology, so again, you appear to mbe making up things for a purpose to make yourself look respectable. Well, lying about me will only show that you are not being respectful at all, and actually shows a bit of arrogance too.
Why do you believe certain fallible men were accurate in their description of an infallible being?
Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.
all is incorrect
Yea
your philosophy is dog philosophy.
Your brain is dog brain,

I try to look high respectable only God and Bible,
never worry about to be respectable by cyber mutts faceless scums and demented wandering Zombies blaspheming God and His Word?

so? leave for yourselves respect from others,
2 Tim 3;16,,,,
Is Gods insipred words through living pen called apostle Paul.
and Jeremiah 36;1-8

please,quit halucinations,it is bad for you,your soul and possible future before is not to late?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34420 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW THIS?
Read Matthew 7:1 and reflect upon your own sins.

Location hidden

#34421 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW THIS?
Why is your location hidden Shrinky baby?

Location hidden

#34423 Dec 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here to help you,
BJL is Bible- location is in Bible, just look inside to find BJL location
nothing is hidden
for you sad news
2peter
2/1
But they are false prophets also among the people,even as there shall be false prophets(like you bimbo Pee Pee)FALSE TEACHERS,WHO PRIVILY SHALL BRING DAMNABLE HEReSIES,EVEN DENYING LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM,AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT DESTRUCTION
and many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
so,pasages describe perfectly Bozos like you,NASL,and others with their comic book brains
good night Bozo PEE PEE?
HE he eheeee
Did I ask for your worthless advice? The Bible says you should not do this.

1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters."

Location hidden

#34424 Dec 7, 2013
Now answer the question. Why is your location hidden? Do you enjoy deceiving people?

Location hidden

#34427 Dec 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
scumbags,and retarded trolls are not poeple,
ponimajesz durak/....
Insults are easier for you aren't they. Why don't you address the issues? Why is your location hidden?

Location hidden

#34428 Dec 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but now you suffer,because busybody,Liar, and other's man matter
makes you nousy poor long"obsrany nose"
posting nonsense
watch this thread with dr Shrink,and kiss his a....instead drank,babling insanities,
my lovely poor Bibmbo du dunda clapi?
he he heeeeee
Still trying to mind my business? That's sinful behavior as I have already pointed out according to the Bible. Why do you hate the Word of God?
TheGenesisSpirit

Elk City, OK

#34430 Dec 7, 2013
Gary Higgs wrote:
Dear all:
The purpose of this site is to help others that have been snared into a church that teaches a man made self help do it your self have it your way type of man made gospel. The Bible declares to us in these last days that judgment must begin in the house of God, 1 Peter 4:17. There is free information to all that ask for the free books called, "The end of the church age and after" and "Wheat and tares" also, "I hope God will save me?" at familyradio.com or ebiblefellowship.com You will hear and read all the information that will assist you in your quest for the truth. The Bible tells us that the wise shall understand time and judgment, Ecc. 8:5, Amos 3:7, Rev. 10:6-7 and Gen. 18:17, this will help in knowing time and the nature of judgment. Being a former fill in pastor I will be gald or Dave to answer or assist if we can with any of your questions. Thank you for checking the site out and any corrections are welcome, 2 Tim. 3:16. Again, thank you. Gary
Mr. Higgs...do you know about "Scalar Energy Weapons"..." TargetedIndividuals.com/" ;, HAARP, Covert Harassment & Surveillance, implants, MK Ulta, the Majestic 12/6, MP2, P2, Project Bluebeam, The False Rapture, etc. I am looking for a Church(s) that reveals & discuss this; 4 those who do are the True Church of Today..w/this technology 1 can understand why pastors are having a hard time delivering their sermons. A Lead &/or aluminum covered House are great protections in these times. Radar can not penetrate aluminum nor lead. Always use aluminum siding & lay rolls of lead on the attic floor. The devil has gone high tech & the People of God must play catch up

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#34435 Dec 8, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
scumbags,and retarded trolls are not poeple,
ponimajesz durak/....
Ah, you've been practicing self-actualisation I see...

Location hidden

#34439 Dec 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
look half head on the left top down gray box,
or arrive on Inner harbor Baltimore to meet your beloved cyber Teacher in person dr Shrink,
then you will learn if I am able to insult anyone,you Dumkopf?
Sorry. I mistook you for another troll.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34440 Dec 9, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not teaching it the same as the Apostles, then its not the word of God anymore. Its the word of Saban fan. Make sense?
One way to find out what they taught is to read the writings of their students- like Ignatius of Antioch or Clement of Rome. They give great insight on what was verbally communicated to them by the Apostles. Baptism, scripture, Eucharist... things like that are explained.
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch
I agree with your first sentence. Paul said in Gal. 1:8 "But even if we or an angel from Heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse." The Apostles also warned of upcoming Apostacy. So, why should I look to the uninspired writing of Clemet of Rome or Ignatius for commentary on the Apostles or for teachings concerning doctrine?

The Apostles, inspired by the Spirit, provided us everything we need concerning doctrine and worship and they warned us to avoid anything they didn't teach concerning doctrine and worship.

Location hidden

#34443 Dec 10, 2013
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
our holy family never insult or stalked poor low class Society humans with 1/4 normal cells brain,
we love them as Royal Family,and allow them freely to express their pains,diseases,sickness, halucinations and dobts in their own Maker our Family King and Father
We pity all of them,include you my little Bozo?
just small advice keep study Moral Codex of our King King(EL GIBOR,ISAOAH 9;5)
pray and be close to us, in methaforic language not in our Castle only before our gate,where is built small shed house for poor miserable low IQ creatures desiring to be in touch with Prince von Pipke aka dr Shrink- man with Royal blue blood from Habsburgs family from Mariahilferstrasse bruecke Palace and 1/4% blood of Napoleon II and Zar Nicolaus III appointed emperor from England Quin Elisabeth.
so?
purification for you can be about time of 3 000 years, before you can enter first Castle door from West Side of falling sun to complete universe darkness?
Have good day,according to the day given by our Lord King of Kings,
days if yours are miserable,but this is not our foult,
you are under severe trials before purification and sainthood,to get permit to kiss gold ring and septer of our King Lord of Lords,
and silver ring and silver Septer of prince von Pipke aka dr Shrink?
Your holy family?

Cult member huh?

Figures.

Location hidden

#34444 Dec 10, 2013
Are you saying there are more like you?

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bobby E Lee 24,658
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 15 min Boone County Bourbon 1
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,825
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr armchair lawyer 985,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 685,463
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 6 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 7 hr Rememberboys 1
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web