What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34387 Dec 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. OTOH, a scientist builds upon knowledge gained from mistakes. The Bible changes due to manipulation rather than discovery.
The Bible doesn't change. It is God's Word. It is Truth. Truth is.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#34388 Dec 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
did you help this way for WW?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34389 Dec 5, 2013
John 4;23-24
But the houir is now,when the true believers shall worship the father in spirit and the truth
for the Father seeketh such to worship Him
24/
GOD IS SPIRIT AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH

simple and clear,any debates or descussions is like phariseea bablings and blasphemy God who is Spirit

AND FATHER SEEK SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM
Liam

Chicago, IL

#34390 Dec 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not teaching it the same as the Apostles, then its not the word of God anymore. Its the word of Saban fan. Make sense?
One way to find out what they taught is to read the writings of their students- like Ignatius of Antioch or Clement of Rome. They give great insight on what was verbally communicated to them by the Apostles. Baptism, scripture, Eucharist... things like that are explained.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34391 Dec 5, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not teaching it the same as the Apostles, then its not the word of God anymore. Its the word of Saban fan. Make sense?
One way to find out what they taught is to read the writings of their students- like Ignatius of Antioch or Clement of Rome. They give great insight on what was verbally communicated to them by the Apostles. Baptism, scripture, Eucharist... things like that are explained.
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch
WRING
writings of ignathius Clement of Rom are writtingf of establishment own RCC man made doctrines,
instead read those students punished for heresies,
would be very nice if You would satrt read only teachings of Jesus and His apostles,
not apostate and divided fathers of RCC who were murdered by their own pope,
2 tim 3;16
clearly say what is Inspired by God,
But nowhere Bible tell us ,that we have to listen Ignathius,Clement of Rome,or your Pope who back up phedofilie,child molestation and homosexualism etc

look what was done this year to your Pope and your church worthless dung past 2000 years,bloody self rulership of all kind of atrocities and crimes
saban fun poster is more closer to Bible,then you even to those blasphemous 3rd century students ighnathius and Clement of Rome,

http://itccs.org

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34392 Dec 5, 2013
sorry for errors in printing,
my print board makes such errors from not known reason

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34393 Dec 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your posts show it,
My brain doesn't have any room for you,and thinking about you different then others,
rat,s ass about my comments?????
he he heeee
why you enter here and stick to the a.....of your drShrink ?
You wish. ROTFLMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34394 Dec 5, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
sorry for errors in printing,
my print board makes such errors from not known reason
Those aren't the only errors.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#34395 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
WRING
writings of ignathius Clement of Rom are writtingf of establishment own RCC man made doctrines,
instead read those students punished for heresies,
would be very nice if You would satrt read only teachings of Jesus and His apostles,
not apostate and divided fathers of RCC who were murdered by their own pope,
2 tim 3;16
clearly say what is Inspired by God,
But nowhere Bible tell us ,that we have to listen Ignathius,Clement of Rome,or your Pope who back up phedofilie,child molestation and homosexualism etc
look what was done this year to your Pope and your church worthless dung past 2000 years,bloody self rulership of all kind of atrocities and crimes
saban fun poster is more closer to Bible,then you even to those blasphemous 3rd century students ighnathius and Clement of Rome,
http://itccs.org
Sounds like you've got more going on here than simple disagreements with the CC. I can feel the hatred spewing from your keyboard.
As you know, if you stick a JW, SDA, Pentecostal, Baptist, Lutheran or anyone of ya in a room, you will argue til hell freezes about Bible verses. Neither one of you are an authority on the matter.
And just like the writings of the 2nd generation of Christians, you'll pick it apart until you have the religion you desire. Its an easy thing to do when reading 2,000 yr old writings with a 21st century lense.
That's why I like to debate these things using philosophical reasoning and logic- backed up by historic fact, rather than engaging in a futile game of Bible verse warfare. Forced to use reason and logic, you guys run. You mumble "duh, Bible word of God. Bible word of God" without any thought on how it came to fruition and why.
Historic fact on it vindicates the Catholic Church and causes you guys to further embrace deceit and ignorance, sending you into a rabid rage.
Blessings.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34396 Dec 6, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Nothing in the Bible is wrong.
So you don't think it is wrong for some guy to rape a girl and only have to pay the father 50 shekels for her hand in marriage?

I hope you don't have a daughter.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34397 Dec 6, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you've got more going on here than simple disagreements with the CC. I can feel the hatred spewing from your keyboard.
As you know, if you stick a JW, SDA, Pentecostal, Baptist, Lutheran or anyone of ya in a room, you will argue til hell freezes about Bible verses. Neither one of you are an authority on the matter.
And just like the writings of the 2nd generation of Christians, you'll pick it apart until you have the religion you desire. Its an easy thing to do when reading 2,000 yr old writings with a 21st century lense.
That's why I like to debate these things using philosophical reasoning and logic- backed up by historic fact, rather than engaging in a futile game of Bible verse warfare. Forced to use reason and logic, you guys run. You mumble "duh, Bible word of God. Bible word of God" without any thought on how it came to fruition and why.
Historic fact on it vindicates the Catholic Church and causes you guys to further embrace deceit and ignorance, sending you into a rabid rage.
Blessings.
Biblical fact are not hates
just please?
wake up and start read Bible,and originality of true disciples teachings,
Bible is not earthly hate filled book nor poster is such,

but you are together with your RCC full of hate,immorality, and part of atrocities from dark ages ,2 ww blesings given by Pope to kill people, till today support homsexuals, phedofila,or children molestation

read rev 17,Rev 18........about orgianise religion and leader of this religion Babilon Great- worldwide christianity together with h...... lead them to eternal destruction

Rev 18;4-5 means to you too,
instead accusing and slandering others,
just save your time,and try to be free of this spiritual murderous yoke of death on your neck,

please?
always worry about yourselves, and your RCC thread,
nobody invited you with your spits about others and who you are,

if you want to be good and inteligent,
try to learn by take basic foreign english courses,
now you don't sound like humble christian at all?

have your own made good day

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34398 Dec 6, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessings.
Bible is nnot to debate,discussions or fights or argues with scums,spiritual fallen moraly churches and their members already left behind,and without of any fruits of Gods Spirit,(gal 5;22-24)

Also find someone like you poor left behind fanatic and argues with them
I don't argue with anyone,
I post only what Bible say,
that is all
Bible is written seal by God,cODEX OF MORAL LAWS GIVEN ONLY TO GODS CHILDREN CHOSEN BY GRACE,EPH 1.2-12.2;8-9
Bobile is not human book to argue,to debate or to bamblings of fanatics RCC about their philosophies and their roman emperors nonsense legalizing at 325 AD till today existing as spiritual bloody adultorous h......

comprende? >
spend tim to study only Bib,not fonny bolonny philosophial apostates man made herarchies against Gods Word,created by them slavery,dark ages,atrocities,holy crusades or worldwide atheism,immorality and production of children bastards 38001 sects together with JW,

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34399 Dec 6, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't think it is wrong for some guy to rape a girl and only have to pay the father 50 shekels for her hand in marriage?
I hope you don't have a daughter.
I see you are dumb
comparing ancient ceremonial law given only to wild nation and tribes by Moses,
and babling just insanities and nonsense,
about your daugther and shekels today,
today such like your daugther dream to be raped by huge guy,or rape some young guy on the street,or shoot others>
and today worldwide currency is Dollar,and Euro
not shekels
and not your daughter under this ancient Mosaic law,
please>please?
if you try to teach others
first you have to be educated and teached by others.
so?
your nonsense does'nt make more smarter from others

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34400 Dec 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't the only errors.
you and your life is only ERROR, and immorality,
try to remove your own errors and not only errors?
Liam

Warwick, RI

#34401 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible is nnot to debate,discussions or fights or argues with scums,spiritual fallen moraly churches and their members already left behind,and without of any fruits of Gods Spirit,(gal 5;22-24)
Also find someone like you poor left behind fanatic and argues with them
I don't argue with anyone,
I post only what Bible say,
that is all
Bible is written seal by God,cODEX OF MORAL LAWS GIVEN ONLY TO GODS CHILDREN CHOSEN BY GRACE,EPH 1.2-12.2;8-9
Bobile is not human book to argue,to debate or to bamblings of fanatics RCC about their philosophies and their roman emperors nonsense legalizing at 325 AD till today existing as spiritual bloody adultorous h......
comprende? >
spend tim to study only Bib,not fonny bolonny philosophial apostates man made herarchies against Gods Word,created by them slavery,dark ages,atrocities,holy crusades or worldwide atheism,immorality and production of children bastards 38001 sects together with JW,
You claim the rcc corrupted the teachings of the Lord...
How come we can show these disputed teachings being in place long before Constantine?

You claim the Bible is all Our Lord willed for His ministry.
How come He never gave anyone a list of Books then? How come His Apostles never gave anyone a list of Books?
The Bible isn't one book, its a collection of Books. 73 total. It was developed thru the sacred tradition of the Catholic Church. It didn't appear out of the sky.
Liam

Warwick, RI

#34402 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>Biblical fact are not hates
just please?
wake up and start read Bible,and originality of true disciples teachings,
Bible is not earthly hate filled book nor poster is such,
but you are together with your RCC full of hate,immorality, and part of atrocities from dark ages ,2 ww blesings given by Pope to kill people, till today support homsexuals, phedofila,or children molestation
read rev 17,Rev 18........about orgianise religion and leader of this religion Babilon Great- worldwide christianity together with h...... lead them to eternal destruction
Rev 18;4-5 means to you too,
instead accusing and slandering others,
just save your time,and try to be free of this spiritual murderous yoke of death on your neck,
please?
always worry about yourselves, and your RCC thread,
nobody invited you with your spits about others and who you are,
if you want to be good and inteligent,
try to learn by take basic foreign english courses,
now you don't sound like humble christian at all?
have your own made good day
psst, don't add to the Book of Revelation with your personal unauthorized opinions. John warned you.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34403 Dec 6, 2013
there is Rev 8, "1/3 symbolic degree profanation by WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY WITH LEADERSHIP OF RCC
PAST 2000 YEARS STEADY SPIRITUAL AND PHISICAL CORRUPTION,THERE IS MIXED EFFECT;

Micah 2;8-10
"And yeasterday my own people( christianity) proceeded to rise up and outright enemy"

past about 2000 years RCC+christianity"lifted up" to incredibly pompous idolatrous proportions in the christianity

"From the front of a gamrment you men strip off the majestic holy ornament
(these Christianity guys aren't even Christian much less anointed to be legal GOD representtnt on this earth
from the ones passing by confidently,like those returning from war,
9/ the women of my people

Zech 3;19)
"you drive out from the house in which a women has exquisite delight
( meaning"virgins" in Christian purity with "great discernment have not been able to stoamch in the Worldchristianity)
Wormwood and some left the"house"of worship due to LAWLESNESS IN THE CHRISTIANITY AND RCC.

From off her children you take my splendor,to time idefinite,
10/
Get up and go, because this is not a resting place,
Because of the fact that she( Christianity) has become unclean Rev 18;4-5,there is wrecking
(Christinity Temple judgement desolation Ezek 9;6)
and the wrecking work is painfull(Ezek 9;6 foregleam of temple christianity judgement when RCC is held to account for these sins with her(Jude 10-13)

The Antichrist christianity go on corrupting themselfes
11?
To bed for them,because they hqve gone in the path if Cain,
and have rushed into the erroneous course of Balaam(Micah 6;5) for reward,and have perished in the rebellious talk of Korah.(Claimng to be authorative humans spoken from God)

These are the infiltrator rocks hidden below water in your love feasts while they feast with you,
shepherds that feed themselves without fear,waterless clouds carried this way and that by winds;
trees in late autumn but fruitless,having died twice(second death) having been uprooted( at Christianity temple judgement)
wild waves of the sea that foam up their own causes for shame,start without right course for whom the blackness of darkness stand forever reserved for this(world christianity)

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34404 Dec 6, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim the rcc corrupted the teachings of the Lord...
How come we can show these disputed teachings being in place long before Constantine?
You claim the Bible is all Our Lord willed for His ministry.
How come He never gave anyone a list of Books then? How come His Apostles never gave anyone a list of Books?
The Bible isn't one book, its a collection of Books. 73 total. It was developed thru the sacred tradition of the Catholic Church. It didn't appear out of the sky.
Bible is fact.Not my claim.
I am not under investigators team,or any debator,to CLAIM ANYTHING FOR MYSELVES?
2 Tim 3;16.....claim what Bible is not me?
2 Peter 1;20....claim for whom Bible is open, to cliams of my?

Bible is collection of 66 BOOKS
NOT APOCRIFAS MADE BY RCC,
BIBLE WAS COMPLETED AROUNG 87 AD,last book Revelation,time never existing RCC

on the sky appears the truth and God who dwell in high heavens Shama yah
RCC doesn't have any truth from the sky,nor God
and you are not Gods prophet
see you next time,

I adjust my time,not you,trying to make me seat by the table of demons with you for your worthless bablings,never changable Gods eternal Plan

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34405 Dec 6, 2013
sorry correct
BIBLE WAS COMPLETED 97.AD BY LAST BOOK REVELATION,= WRITTEN BY GODS INSPIRATION APOSTLE JOHN,
AT THIS TIME WERE NOT EXISTING RCC

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#34406 Dec 6, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
psst, don't add to the Book of Revelation with your personal unauthorized opinions. John warned you.
Personal opinions are not aditions to anything,
you poor pst dumb butt?
you sound like all those blind and most stupid uneducated catolics worshiping idols,and never understand basic meanings?
rather you violate Rev 22;18-19
by encouraging others to study Esebiush and Clement of Rom,
not Bible at first hand???

so?
you make me sick all those your worthless claims?

study study study only Bible,maybe Gods Spirit will help you to think normal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min RiversideRedneck 104,523
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min RiversideRedneck 981,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min RiversideRedneck 672,928
Speedway- Have You Purchased a Money order and... (Sep '09) 2 hr Neil1210 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 184,571
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 4 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 392
the BIGGEST "LIE" LAPD's Tom Lange EVER told! 4 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
More from around the web