What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34366 Dec 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Are you kidding me again?
Nope. You claim "scientists say" over what I claim "the Bible says" therefore I'll ask again:

So, a scientist has never been wrong, correct?

(your faith is misplaced)
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34367 Dec 2, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
if I am correct,only God Knows this Rom 8;16
God didn't appointed me to be cyber debator about His seal already Holy Word
Understandable only for those who God gave Bible as Codex of His moral law
if Gods Spirit doesn't open your eyes
You can read from memory whole Bible,but you never will understand this like ancient pharisea Nikodemus?John 3;3-8
please?dodn't ask earthly human for help
Ask Great Teacher and Great Priest Jesus Christ to understand baprism in Holy Spirit.5 Mose 33;3
Yea He love His people;
all His saints are in Gods hand,
and they sat down at His feet,evryone shall receive of His words...
try to be one of them if God give you His grace, and for sure you receive answers to your questions words?
have good night mister
Acts 2:38 informs us how to be born again of Water and Spirit and how we receive the Holy Spirit. This is Baptism into Jesus Christ. It begins at Acts 2:38 and it is the ONE baptism Paul refers to in Ephesians. It is not Holy Spirit Baptism or John's Baptism.

Holy Spirit Baptism occurred in Acts 2 as well. Those baptized by the Holy Spirit had the ability to pass that gift on to others by the laying on of hands but after "that which is complete" (The N.T.) was completed, those "childish things" used to confirm God's Word disappeared. Today, only baptism into Jesus Christ exists as the way to be "born again" or saved from our sin.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34369 Dec 3, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are dog and swine
forbidden by Jews to eat them
also kick their a... and trow dung at them
is normal
you are not member of God Roayla Family
and Mat 7;1
doesn't have any application to you,or any value
you are already sentenced and condemend by own sins
wage for sin is death,Rom 6;23
there is not appeal, not reverse sentence,also not judging second time criminal inmate who is on the raw of death
comprende
little PATALACHA AND KUTAS
STRAT CRY FOR MERCY you poor Bozo
MAYBE LENEICY FROM GENERAL GOVERNOR REST ON YOUR BOLD HALF D..HEAD.
More horrible behavior I see.

GROW UP.

Location hidden

#34370 Dec 3, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You claim "scientists say" over what I claim "the Bible says" therefore I'll ask again:
Dumb comparison.

Mythology over readily verifiable observation?

Really?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34373 Dec 4, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you question of "a scientist has never been wrong, correct?" - implies that you also think the Bible can be wrong.

Good. Because many things int he Bible are wrong, incomplete, and just plain not accurate.

Location hidden

#34374 Dec 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please?
worry only about your own spiritual well being and own grow up.
Your advices like others are covered by cloud of my watery FARTS.
JUST TRY TO DISCUSS AS MATURE PERSON WITHOUT OF ANY ADVICES,OR ANY TEACHINGS
Why worry?
The Bible teaches me not too.

Location hidden

#34375 Dec 4, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering you question of "a scientist has never been wrong, correct?" - implies that you also think the Bible can be wrong.
Good. Because many things int he Bible are wrong, incomplete, and just plain not accurate.
Exactly. OTOH, a scientist builds upon knowledge gained from mistakes. The Bible changes due to manipulation rather than discovery.

Albuquerque, NM

#34376 Dec 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. OTOH, a scientist builds upon knowledge gained from mistakes. The Bible changes due to manipulation rather than discovery.
Good point.

I remember that ol' dialogue that Tom Edison said to someone after they said to him: "It took you 1000 failures to produce a working light bulb."

Edison - the smart and optimist spoke up adn said (paraphrased)- "Incorrect, it took me 1000 steps."

Albuquerque, NM

#34379 Dec 4, 2013
Fart NASL wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep as supervisor this topic alive,
not to invite you and spread s.... venom and cyber Lies without of descency,honor,or any legal authority,
also leave ASAP
from here,nobody invite you here with your farts flown from your mouth ans itching eyes and ears?
so?it is clear ebough for you?or???
The voice of Christianity?

Still not.

Location hidden

#34380 Dec 4, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also practice daily what Bible teach you,
and be free of worries about my worries.
you got little left over life to live,and spend this life only around yourselves
What makes you think a I give a rat's ass about your comments?
fart NASL

Baltimore, MD

#34381 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>
The voice of Christianity?
Still not.
WRONG AGAIN
voice of NASL cyber farts,worthles BS?

half head like you never learn that I am not Christianity,nor Christian of those churches,you poor NASL fart
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34382 Dec 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think a I give a rat's ass about your comments?
your posts show it,
My brain doesn't have any room for you,and thinking about you different then others,

rat,s ass about my comments?????
he he heeee
why you enter here and stick to the a.....of your drShrink ?

Albuquerque, NM

#34383 Dec 4, 2013
*The 'dr Shrink Troll' spinner begins to spin rapidly and then slows down*

*all excited*

I can't wait to see who appears next. This is much better than Wheel of Fortune.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34385 Dec 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb comparison.
Mythology over readily verifiable observation?
Really?
"Mythology" is an opinion.

The biblical account of the Dead Sea is readily verifiable observation.

You avoided my question when I asked you if scientists are ever wrong. I'll take that to mean that you agree with me that scientists are human and many are in fact often wrong. I agree.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34386 Dec 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No. Nothing in the Bible is wrong.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34387 Dec 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't change. It is God's Word. It is Truth. Truth is.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#34388 Dec 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
did you help this way for WW?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34389 Dec 5, 2013
John 4;23-24
But the houir is now,when the true believers shall worship the father in spirit and the truth
for the Father seeketh such to worship Him
24/
GOD IS SPIRIT AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH

simple and clear,any debates or descussions is like phariseea bablings and blasphemy God who is Spirit

AND FATHER SEEK SUCH TO WORSHIP HIM
Liam

Chicago, IL

#34390 Dec 5, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not teaching it the same as the Apostles, then its not the word of God anymore. Its the word of Saban fan. Make sense?
One way to find out what they taught is to read the writings of their students- like Ignatius of Antioch or Clement of Rome. They give great insight on what was verbally communicated to them by the Apostles. Baptism, scripture, Eucharist... things like that are explained.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#34391 Dec 5, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not teaching it the same as the Apostles, then its not the word of God anymore. Its the word of Saban fan. Make sense?
One way to find out what they taught is to read the writings of their students- like Ignatius of Antioch or Clement of Rome. They give great insight on what was verbally communicated to them by the Apostles. Baptism, scripture, Eucharist... things like that are explained.
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch
WRING
writings of ignathius Clement of Rom are writtingf of establishment own RCC man made doctrines,
instead read those students punished for heresies,
would be very nice if You would satrt read only teachings of Jesus and His apostles,
not apostate and divided fathers of RCC who were murdered by their own pope,
2 tim 3;16
clearly say what is Inspired by God,
But nowhere Bible tell us ,that we have to listen Ignathius,Clement of Rome,or your Pope who back up phedofilie,child molestation and homosexualism etc

look what was done this year to your Pope and your church worthless dung past 2000 years,bloody self rulership of all kind of atrocities and crimes
saban fun poster is more closer to Bible,then you even to those blasphemous 3rd century students ighnathius and Clement of Rome,

http://itccs.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 25,472
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Sojouner Truth 985,601
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Robert F 685,651
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 44 min libtard 2
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr Jake999 46,287
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 12 hr Ricky F 1,832
More from around the web