What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#34303 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If mystics have a doctrine, it must have a name. It is quite obvious you are simply making this up. Besides, there are many kinds of mystics. You claimed I follow some sort of doctrine you disagree with. I said I follow no doctrine. For your claim to be true, you must identify a doctrine and prove I follow it.
Please try harder.
I know you are trying to make a big deal out of nothing. I never said you follow some doctine I don't agree with. That's just nuts. You made up a lie in your head and want to go in circles with it.

I shouldn't use words you don't understand but who can know?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#34311 Nov 20, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
john 1;11-13
he came unto His own,and His own received Him not.
but as many as received Him(NOT WHOLE WORLD ONLY MANY,LIMITED NUMBER)
To them gave He power to become SONS OF GOD,
even to them that believe in His Name(GREAT CROWD LIMMITED NUMBER NOT WHOLE WORLD)Rev 7;9
13/
WHICH WERE BORN NOT OF BLOOD,NOR OF THE WILL OF THE FLESH,NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN,
BUT OF GOD.
He that believeth AND IS baptized shall be saved, he that believeth not shall be damned. Baptism is essential to one's salvation. If you are a member of the Jehovah Witnesses will you tell me why, since it is a false religion teaching false doctrine like they saying only 144,000 will be the only one's in heaven. Why would anybody want to be a member of the JW when they are so easily proven to be a false religion how could anyone be that easily swayed to believe there doctrine when it's so easy to see what they teach is nothing but lies. They even tried to predict the coming of the Lord 10 times and of course they were wrong 10 times. If they had read there bible they would have known that no one knows the time when God will return, not even the Lord, so how stupid of them to even try.

Location hidden

#34319 Nov 22, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Lord gave you permission to work for Lord,and spread hate,venom, false gospel about Lord and against those who bear Gods Holy Name,and name of His begotten Son Jesus?????
All Christians are workers for the Lord, that is what Christians are suppose to do. I don't spread hate, venom or false gospel. You are lost and I am trying to save you by putting you on the path of truth. There's only one true church, which is the Church of Christ. Matthew 16;18 Jesus says he's going to build his church, and in 33AD he did and 3,000 souls were added to the church Jesus built. You must worship according to God, and this all can be found in Acts. If you are not baptized and a member of the Church of Christ you are lost. You need to study and you will see that I'm telling you the truth.

Location hidden

#34320 Nov 22, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Acts 1;5
For John truly baptized with water( those who are unsaved and never will be saved)
BUT YE SHALL BE BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT......
so?all christian churches baptism in water doesn't clean any sins,
nor lead potential humans to the true salvation and entering Kingdom of God
Baptism is essential to one's salvation and you MUST be baptized in water, the water represents the cleaning of your sins and after you clean your sins and are raised out of the water, then the holy spirit resides with you.

Location hidden

#34323 Nov 22, 2013
To all churches cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
BEFORE church water baptism,
at first before baptism, take bucket of cow urines and mix with water,making holy cow water, and jump under this water for 1 minute,
YOUR SINS WILL BE WASHED BY HOLY COW WATER,
after water holy cow water, take glass and drink to be more pure?
INSIDE OF YOU RESIDE SPIRIT OF LIES,
who made you to work for Lord?
did Lord hired you,or you Lie to Him and all of us?
Come on, I know you can talk without resorting to this.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34327 Nov 25, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are trying to make a big deal out of nothing. I never said you follow some doctine I don't agree with. That's just nuts. You made up a lie in your head and want to go in circles with it.
I shouldn't use words you don't understand but who can know?
Wow!

This is really funny.

Keep the comedy coming bro.

Location hidden

#34328 Nov 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MISTA
who was great teacher?
infinite exist in not visible antideimensiona minus Universe,
eternity is only conected there to all those who during their life miserable existency and meditations enter gates of this place-gates without of lacks or watchers,
before journey you can be killed by hostile monster energies who are exchanged now in electronic computer waves wandering around and abusing poor earthly lost wicked posters,
under danger you are too,exposed like naked baby hanging from sky scraper window on federal Building in New York- aproximately 100 feet up,
so horrible can be for you condition,only wind can blow you from there,or travel to the ground with badly consequences,
also don't listen mistics,because their doctrines can reap you out of all your earthly clothes-leave you naked,dead meat for vultures flying around and eating such stinking dead meat?
so?what you gonna do now mister Do YO YUO?
Let me guess.

Not you.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34331 Nov 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Mythology is not evidence. Evidence is something tangible and verifiable. The Bible is not based upon objective, verifiable information. Besides, we are discussing something which is written in the Bible. Therefore, using the Bible as a means of verification is circular reasoning. Your comparison to a scientist is false. A scientist bases an opinion on an observation of something tangible, measurable, and verifiable. The Bible depends upon no such factors.
And, like I said, a scientist has never been wrong, right?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34332 Nov 26, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Water Baptism was valid only during John Baptist.
today water baptism is worthless like spirit of whole christianity is worthless devil doctrines,leading all to damantion
Mat 3;11
I INDEED BAPTIZE YOU WITH WATER UNTO REPENATNCE(NOT SALVATION OE GODS GRACE)
BUT HE THAT COMMETH AFTER ME,
IS MIGHTER THAN I,WHOSE SHOES i AM NOT WORTHY TO BEAR;
HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST,AND FIRE.
So?Simple and clear
Without of Gods Spirit baptism by fire,nobody enter Kingdom of God, John 1;13.3;3-8

John 1;26. Acts 1;5. Is 4;4. Acts 2;3-4
If you are correct, explain baptism into Jesus Christ. Why and how was it accomplished?

Did Philip baptize the eunuch with John's baptism?

The problem is that people don't understand Holy Spirit Baptism and who received Holy Spirit Baptism and why they received Holy Spirit Baptism. NOBODY today receives Holy Spirit Baptism.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#34333 Nov 26, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Acts 1;5
For John truly baptized with water( those who are unsaved and never will be saved)
BUT YE SHALL BE BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT......
so?all christian churches baptism in water doesn't clean any sins,
nor lead potential humans to the true salvation and entering Kingdom of God
You quote Acts 1. Those individuals being spoken to received what they were promised. Later, at the end of Acts two they baptized others "for remission of sins" and thousands were added to the church (the Kingdom) that day.

So what portion of your statement does Acts 2 not refute?
Prove theres a sun

Portsmouth, VA

#34337 Nov 27, 2013
Prove there's a sun.
Topix, you are to post your comments & replies here now:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TNNBNFQ...
That above link is what you are to use and click on, now.

Location hidden

#34340 Nov 27, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there are not quess
dr Shrink is suoervisor of this thread,directly chose by God,
welcom in my area,
how are you doing?
are you repented, bow skeleton knees before God? broke heart,
or belly lay on the floor?
all this is necessary for you, if you want to have and be with noble most humble child of God named dr Shrink,
before my good bye,
please sniff my dirty 3 weeks not washed socks,and fart from yeasterday mexica chilly beans?
Right!!!

I piss on your God.

Location hidden

#34341 Nov 27, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And, like I said, a scientist has never been wrong, right?
Really?

Are you kidding me again?

Location hidden

#34343 Nov 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got not hole to piss on anything,
it is like dead skunk still farting deadly,
or old cameldry s... stinks?
he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
God have us,not WE have God?
you poor stupid donkey tail
Since you don't have a God it is more like pissing in the wind.

Location hidden

#34346 Nov 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you abain are new POS prophet of devil,
babling about God?
who belongs to God who not?
such idiots like you is plenty around the globe,
God have me from the nails till inside heart,
but you don't because God true redeemer doesn't accept you poor idiot to HAVE Him,to make yourselves better from God alone?
you made choice,and serve your retarded imaginary god-ding dong du- god of flies,flieyng above dry horse s....like you poor lunatic
Babbling about God again?

GREAT!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Location hidden

#34348 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my God is my own pleasure to talk about Him.
you don't like Him,
you hates me too?
and f....you you poor miserable troll,looking like Zombie with one old turkey leg sticked inside of your a...
makes you look like slaughtered turkey deep in the boiling water
he heeeeeeeeeeeeeee incredible creature made from fish sperm embrio
Better stop playing with yourself. You'll get hairy palms.

Location hidden

#34351 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you pleasure is earthly sexual lust,f...man and being gay
For me
pleasure have spiritual meaning ,meaning of seeing beauty of all ages beauties
and Agape love which have nothing to do with such earthly immoral scums who thougths only goes to the second man a...or women hole,
watch your palms and blood test if AIDS is your king inside of your body filthy pleasures
Your pleasure is no concern of mine.

Location hidden

#34352 Nov 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you pleasure is earthly sexual lust,f...man and being gay
For me
pleasure have spiritual meaning ,meaning of seeing beauty of all ages beauties
and Agape love which have nothing to do with such earthly immoral scums who thougths only goes to the second man a...or women hole,
watch your palms and blood test if AIDS is your king inside of your body filthy pleasures
Still obsessing about gay sex huh?

Location hidden

#34354 Nov 29, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
you and gay sex is obsession and fact?'facts facts facts cause you pain,and itching ears.
you are gay and die as dirty gay,that is all,
if you repent,quit this filth,throw plastic female holes,
then maybe you can find friendly gesture,
it is good to have true friend dr Shrink true believer and member of 144000 of Gods Royal New spiritual government on the new future heaven and earth,
it would be for you eternal awesome privilage to be my friend?
only you have to repent and stp up slowly with cleaness of your soul and abominable immoral body sickness-deadly sins
Not really. Why would I care what other people do in private>

Location hidden

#34356 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think?
I do care your and like yours gays scumbags daily private lifes,
you live like trush and die like trush full of white veneral maggots consuming your brain deseases?
Matthew 7:1 forbids your horrible, unchristian behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 101,579
Oovoo horny usernames (Mar '14) 10 min Pussylicker 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods r Delusions ... 670,701
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sara 286,269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 980,359
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Ricky F 184,343
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr WantsOldnFat 457
More from around the web