What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#34269 Nov 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't be sick
DR Shrink thread supervoisery i daily interupted by lazy bums like you,
bimbo YO YO.OGA BOOGHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Take your meds bro.

Location hidden

#34270 Nov 13, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were a mystic. Even claimed Jesus was the supreme mystic. Mysticim has been around long before you believed in it.
You previously claimed all beliefs were subject to doctrine. Where is the mystic doctrine written?
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#34271 Nov 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False. I have no need to prove a negative. It is up to the person claiming that something exists to prove, using readily verifiable and tangible, non-ontological evidence that it does indeed exist or did exist. The Bible proves nothing.
I'm not trying to prove something exists. The proof is in the fact that the cities were destroyed and that there is in fact a location of a DEAD Sea in an area that was once fertile.

It is you that has asked me to "prove a negative" by asking for evidence of artifacts from cities God destroyed. I'm not claiming they exist. My claim is that if God destroyed it, it wont be found. And, my claim is that you will not find writings from any time B.C. or in the first century questioning whether or not those cities existed.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#34272 Nov 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You previously claimed all beliefs were subject to doctrine. Where is the mystic doctrine written?
I never claimed all beliefs were subject to doctrine. Do you mean you have no idea what mystics say they believe? Look it up.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#34275 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where was this archeological find grave??
on your backyard,?or basement of your shed house(30 years mortgage from the bank)?
eheheeeheeeeeee you are really goof
Stop being so darn lazy.

If you want to know - go research it.

Location hidden

#34276 Nov 14, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to prove something exists. The proof is in the fact that the cities were destroyed and that there is in fact a location of a DEAD Sea in an area that was once fertile.
It is you that has asked me to "prove a negative" by asking for evidence of artifacts from cities God destroyed. I'm not claiming they exist. My claim is that if God destroyed it, it wont be found. And, my claim is that you will not find writings from any time B.C. or in the first century questioning whether or not those cities existed.
There is no proof that the cities even existed, much less destroyed in some far fetched mythical event..

South end of the DEAD Sea. As I explained earlier, a natural earth barrier gave way flooding the fertile area. Archaeologists have found evidence of human activity but no evidence of great cities.

Since no writing or artifacts exist, one must assume these places never actually existed.

Location hidden

#34277 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
d..head
if you don't know what to say?
at least don't respond with your stupid remarks you poor sick idiot,and hater
what is my name,you mother f..... cyber sick liar, and mocker,
SOB
Projection

R U Mad bro?

Location hidden

#34278 Nov 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed all beliefs were subject to doctrine. Do you mean you have no idea what mystics say they believe? Look it up.
Oh really. You said I believed in a doctrine. You have yet to prove that statement. Does any such doctrine exist for mystics? Prove it.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#34283 Nov 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really. You said I believed in a doctrine. You have yet to prove that statement. Does any such doctrine exist for mystics? Prove it.
Try to understand, I'm tired of saying it.

You said you were a mystic. You claimed Jesus was the supreme mystic. How am I supposed to know you don't know anything about what you claimed to be. Mysticism has been around a long time. If you have created your own beliefs of being a mystic you should have said so.

If you want to know about mystic doctrine search "mystic doctrine" or you can simply believe there are none.
No point in discussing "doctrine" if we cannot agree on at least it's definition.

Location hidden

#34285 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
Stop that!!!!

Location hidden

#34286 Nov 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to understand, I'm tired of saying it.
You said you were a mystic. You claimed Jesus was the supreme mystic. How am I supposed to know you don't know anything about what you claimed to be. Mysticism has been around a long time. If you have created your own beliefs of being a mystic you should have said so.
If you want to know about mystic doctrine search "mystic doctrine" or you can simply believe there are none.
No point in discussing "doctrine" if we cannot agree on at least it's definition.
You claimed there was a doctrine. If it exists, it must have a name.

I already posted the dictionary definition. You never said you disagreed until now. What's up with that?

Location hidden

#34287 Nov 14, 2013
... Doctrine:

a set of principles or beliefs, especially religious or political ones

This means they are written somewhere in a document which has a name.

Please name the document.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#34288 Nov 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
... Doctrine:
a set of principles or beliefs, especially religious or political ones
This means they are written somewhere in a document which has a name.
Please name the document.
I told you look up "mystic doctrine". You'll find many.

Location hidden

#34289 Nov 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one do I follow? You said that I follow such a doctrine. Do you have a name for it?

Which doctrine do you follow assuming you follow a doctrine of some kind?

Location hidden

#34290 Nov 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about that. You are the one claiming I follow some doctrine. Prove it.
Saban fan

Mobile, AL

#34292 Nov 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof that the cities even existed, much less destroyed in some far fetched mythical event..
South end of the DEAD Sea. As I explained earlier, a natural earth barrier gave way flooding the fertile area. Archaeologists have found evidence of human activity but no evidence of great cities.
Since no writing or artifacts exist, one must assume these places never actually existed.
Yes there is. There is no evidence of the refutation of their existance in any historical writings before Christ or within the first century when the NT was written.

He destroyed it. The bible tells us how he destroyed it. Does it really matter how some scientist says it happened physically? Are scientists ever wrong?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#34293 Nov 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about that. You are the one claiming I follow some doctrine. Prove it.
You said you were a mystic. Mystics have a doctrine. Who could know you would claim to be what you don't understand.

Tired of going in circles. If you don't get it by now, what's the point. Boring.

Prove what you claim to be (mystic) doesn't have a doctrine. Otherwise, get bent.

Location hidden

#34294 Nov 15, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is. There is no evidence of the refutation of their existance in any historical writings before Christ or within the first century when the NT was written.
He destroyed it. The bible tells us how he destroyed it. Does it really matter how some scientist says it happened physically? Are scientists ever wrong?
Mythology is not evidence. Evidence is something tangible and verifiable. The Bible is not based upon objective, verifiable information. Besides, we are discussing something which is written in the Bible. Therefore, using the Bible as a means of verification is circular reasoning. Your comparison to a scientist is false. A scientist bases an opinion on an observation of something tangible, measurable, and verifiable. The Bible depends upon no such factors.

Location hidden

#34295 Nov 15, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were a mystic. Mystics have a doctrine. Who could know you would claim to be what you don't understand.
Tired of going in circles. If you don't get it by now, what's the point. Boring.
Prove what you claim to be (mystic) doesn't have a doctrine. Otherwise, get bent.
If mystics have a doctrine, it must have a name. It is quite obvious you are simply making this up. Besides, there are many kinds of mystics. You claimed I follow some sort of doctrine you disagree with. I said I follow no doctrine. For your claim to be true, you must identify a doctrine and prove I follow it.

Please try harder.

Location hidden

#34297 Nov 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what you follow Yo Yo Bimbo Po?
you are mistic magician srila praphupada reincarnated modern student of Ardjuna great warrior and seating bull??
Not quite. Try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Justise_League 863,828
omfg! those rotten atheists! 7 min Burke Devlin 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min who 272,401
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min pusherman_ 599,374
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,474
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Great Day of Arma... 40,853
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Greezy 1,915
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,891
More from around the web