|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who my God is. I know He is not limited because you say He is.
I know the god you serve cannot provide the spiritual world you imagine for yourself.
You make claims but tell me this, how do you know either?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't know what doctrine means. You have one. It may be forever changing, but you have one.
Doctrine: n
1. a particular principle, position, or policy taught or advocated, as of a religion or government: Catholic doctrines; the Monroe Doctrine.

2. something that is taught; teachings collectively: religious doctrine.

3. a body or system of teachings relating to a particular subject: the doctrine of the Catholic Church.

Origin:
1350–1400; Middle English

Why should I blindly accept what others teach? Why should I believe that which has no verifiable proof or non-ontological evidence of it's existence?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't know what doctrine means. You have one. It may be forever changing, but you have one.
I don't have a doctrine grasshopper.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no proof, only a belief.
The Dead Sea is an ocean remnant like the Great Salt Lake. An earth quake broke a natural barrier and the fertile land was flooded with salt water. The Biblical account is myth. You cannot prove otherwise with any tangible evidence because none exists.
As a matter of fact, you're statement has no proof - only a belief.

But, you asked the question where the cities went. I told you where they are just as the bible and the evidence of a DEAD Sea confirms. As I've already mentioned, we have no proof of writers B.C. or from the first century questioning these facts as confirmed in the Bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
As a matter of fact, you're statement has no proof - only a belief.
But, you asked the question where the cities went. I told you where they are just as the bible and the evidence of a DEAD Sea confirms. As I've already mentioned, we have no proof of writers B.C. or from the first century questioning these facts as confirmed in the Bible.
False. I have no need to prove a negative. It is up to the person claiming that something exists to prove, using readily verifiable and tangible, non-ontological evidence that it does indeed exist or did exist. The Bible proves nothing.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctrine: n
1. a particular principle, position, or policy taught or advocated, as of a religion or government: Catholic doctrines; the Monroe Doctrine.
2. something that is taught; teachings collectively: religious doctrine.
3. a body or system of teachings relating to a particular subject: the doctrine of the Catholic Church.
Origin:
1350–1400; Middle English
Why should I blindly accept what others teach? Why should I believe that which has no verifiable proof or non-ontological evidence of it's existence?
doc·trine

1.A belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group.

2.A stated principle of government policy, mainly in foreign or military affairs.Eg: "the Monroe Doctrine".

Doctrine does not always pertain to religion.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a doctrine grasshopper.
Smart ass dolt. You hae a doctrine but you are too stupid to know.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You make claims but tell me this, how do you know either?
Faith

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
doc·trine
1.A belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group.
2.A stated principle of government policy, mainly in foreign or military affairs.Eg: "the Monroe Doctrine".
Doctrine does not always pertain to religion.
So what? The two operatives are belief or set of beliefs and being held or taught in some way by a group.

I don't have a belief system which I adhere too, therefore I have no doctrine. Besides, doctrine also implies something which is documented someplace. I have no such document so how can I have a doctrine? If so, what would you say my doctrine is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Quoting the Bible is circular reasoning. Romans is the Word of Paul. Suppose I don't believe Paul. Then what? Suppose I don't think there is any such thing as the word of God?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart ass dolt. You hae a doctrine but you are too stupid to know.
The Bible could be a source of doctrine. So is Canonical Law. I have no doctrine.

I don't follow any teachings or systematized belief. I go directly to God. LMAO

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Is Little Red Ridding Hood true?
http://www.worldoftales.com/fairy_tales/Broth... [LITTLE%20RED%20RIDING%20HOOD] .html
Is it true or false that often there are wolves in sheep's clothing?
Yes. Many of them can be seen on tv when they start holding somebody's head and saying in the name of Jesus I command you to be healed in the name of Jesus, these are wolves in sheep clothing. They are always asking for money and selling you holy water or some weird trinket for 100 bucks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. Many of them can be seen on tv when they start holding somebody's head and saying in the name of Jesus I command you to be healed in the name of Jesus, these are wolves in sheep clothing. They are always asking for money and selling you holy water or some weird trinket for 100 bucks.
Thank you for pointing out the truth within Grimm's Fairy Tales. Our friend USA says fiction cannot be true. He is sadly mistaken.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. Many of them can be seen on tv when they start holding somebody's head and saying in the name of Jesus I command you to be healed in the name of Jesus, these are wolves in sheep clothing. They are always asking for money and selling you holy water or some weird trinket for 100 bucks.
I thought the Holy Water was free and collections discretionary. Am I mistaken?
USA Born

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The two operatives are belief or set of beliefs and being held or taught in some way by a group.
I don't have a belief system which I adhere too, therefore I have no doctrine. Besides, doctrine also implies something which is documented someplace. I have no such document so how can I have a doctrine? If so, what would you say my doctrine is?
You said you were a mystic. Even claimed Jesus was the supreme mystic. Mysticim has been around long before you believed in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were a mystic. Even claimed Jesus was the supreme mystic. Mysticim has been around long before you believed in it.
Then where is the doctrine you claim exists?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I neither believe nor disbelieve. Belief is futile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible doesn't have to prove anything
Bible is Moral codex of Gods Laws written only to Gods Royal Family of 144000,
not to unsaved and full of doubts earthly humans predestined to life 80 or more years and die-as finish their earthly journey and lusts,
there is nothing to prove from Bible for people like you,
You make many unsubstantiated claims. The Bible cannot be used to prove the Bible. That is circular reasoning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
whorever what you say?
you are great "cyber visionary idiot"
I am your boss on this topic,and be humble and accept Bible,
than you can bale anything,now not?9YOU ARE TO POOR AND TO DUMB ON YOUR POOR TOP)
R U Mad bro?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
This archeological find gives support to "Jesus, the Magician".

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/26972493/ns/technol...

Even the word "magi" has multiple meanings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

426 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,613
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Patrick 224,099
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min marge 532,621
Last Word + 2 10 min Richies Cool Man Diary 36
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min passing by 256,449
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 min shyam 4,580
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Strength and Honor 172,337
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••