“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33989 Nov 1, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how Jesus failed or what mistakes you think He made. Maybe you know of some. I know the O.T. tells how God regretted making Saul king of Israel for example.
I currently use the following definition for disciple and apostle:
Disciple is derived from the Greek word, pronounced math-ay-tes, which means learner, or student.
Apostle is derived from the Greek word, pronounced ap-os-tol-os, which means messenger, or ambassador.
John 6: 66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
The title disciple and apostle is not exclusive to those chosen by Christ.
I don't understand why alot of things were the way they were. I don't know why rapists were punished by marriage.
What is my religion according to you?
Diversion.....

"Tell me how Jesus failed or what mistakes you think He made. "
- I was not present, nor were any of the NT writers, so we really don't know if what you ask ever occurred.

IMO - the limited writings about Jesus, are jsut that, limited and not complete. When one tries to fully explain a person, one must have complete information realted to that person, and not only a time period of three years and some months (speculative - of course).

Why don't you just go back to my post, and answer the questions I posed, and show some sort of honesty in your response. It will at least say that you are willing to understand and learn those things that are not taught about your religion.

Try again?

"What is my religion according to you?"

Neither apply to the above statements, questions, or discussion we've having. Why should I be responsible to define your beliefs. Only you can define your beliefs.

Self.

Albuquerque, NM

#33990 Nov 1, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
not I am able to lead you to the true God,
only Gods grace can accept you to His family,
but rejecting Gods Word as Gods Inspire word to His people,makes you blind unsaved rat, and nobody earthly is able to help you to follow true God
this problem is between only you and God alone Romans 8;16-17,
nobody earthly is able to stay between you and God and lead you to Gods Mercy Throne,
so? instead waist time around,babling nonsense,just strat pray to God for His Grace and MERCY on your worthless wrecked without of any spiritual value heart and soul
That must be your problem, you think "God" has looked upon me, huh?

Check this out.....just like anyone and everyone, we are "all God's children" - so that statement pretty much says, "God has looked my way."

I think you are just a bit jealous that "He" does look my way, in addition to others, and I did it by reading "His Word".

Yep - I realized that "He" was right - it isn't "His" words.

Albuquerque, NM

#33991 Nov 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Please show the exact statement, made by "God" that has "Him" stating which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.
<quoted text>
I showed you passages, but you didn't read them and still ploting crap,BS,and sick nonsense,
just read mother f....idiot all those passages I gave you earlier and go your own way you poor spiritual blind clown
read the tanakh OT Pentateuch,
almost each chapter start words "This said the Lord, or Yahveh?
read Bible and get away from this sick worthless BS
No you haven't and no you didn't.

""This said the Lord, or Yahveh?"
- past tense statement, as written by a man....not "God".

You really frist need to understand basic English skills in order to understand the use of the words you read.

Move past the words and understand their meanings.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33992 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That must be your problem, you think "God" has looked upon me, huh?
Check this out.....just like anyone and everyone, we are "all God's children" - so that statement pretty much says, "God has looked my way."
I think you are just a bit jealous that "He" does look my way, in addition to others, and I did it by reading "His Word".
Yep - I realized that "He" was right - it isn't "His" words.
not you are "gods children" it same like ancient pagans were not Gods Children,only chose children of Israel(you are modern pagan bastard rejecting own Maker and His Word Bible- you are not God child)

God doesn't look your way,He established His own way to an end,and that is finish, you are part of this end.

to be jealous,at first you have to be known by me who you are?
WHO YOU ARE AT ALL?
from your posts I see proud,stupid half believer half atheistic earthly POS,babling not created crap,and believing that cyber mutts are Jealous of you

to be GODS CHILD at first you have to be under Gods Grace according to Eph 1;2-12.2;8.romans 8;16;17. John 1;13.3;3-8,Ezek 36;24-28.Romans 8;28-30
and you have to accept Bible as 100% Gods Word written to you as His child(you reject 100% infalaibility of Gods Word Bilbe

none of your posts signify that you are Gods Child,

but not I only God makes choice
I don't know?
if He save you because of His grace,it is dependent from God and your broken contrite heart psalm 51;17..........contrite and broken heart God doesn't despise.

put focus on this everyday,instead babling fables and nonsense not worthy even to fart at your godless nonsense
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33993 Nov 1, 2013
Please show the exact statement, made by "God" that has "Him" stating which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.
<quoted text>
No you haven't and no you didn't.
""This said the Lord, or Yahveh?"
- past tense statement, as written by a man....not "God".
You really frist need to understand basic English skills in order to understand the use of the words you read.
2 Tim 3;16.2 Peter 1;20.Jeremiah 36;1-4.Rev 22;18-18.Rom 4;23.15;4.1 Cor 10;6,11

and start read Bible,maybe grace of God will rest on your godless wrecked sick worldly wicked brain and heart
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33994 Nov 1, 2013

You really first need to understand basic English skills in order to understand the use of the words you read.
I exclude rascists,and nationalistic primitive american supremacists from any friendship or discussions about our Lord

not understanding foreign english,
does exclude you from any respect,quality and human with own descency,honor,education,and dignity,
You are piece of nazi nationalistic s....and hater

since topic is open to worldwide public,
and Bible was written in my LANGUAGE not yours stupid english

Please?from now on discuss with me Bible in MY LANGUAGE,

I vomit on your english twisted full of lies transaltions

Albuquerque, NM

#33995 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
not you are "gods children" it same like ancient pagans were not Gods Children,only chose children of Israel(you are modern pagan bastard rejecting own Maker and His Word Bible- you are not God child)
God doesn't look your way,He established His own way to an end,and that is finish, you are part of this end.
to be jealous,at first you have to be known by me who you are?
WHO YOU ARE AT ALL?
from your posts I see proud,stupid half believer half atheistic earthly POS,babling not created crap,and believing that cyber mutts are Jealous of you
to be GODS CHILD at first you have to be under Gods Grace according to Eph 1;2-12.2;8.romans 8;16;17. John 1;13.3;3-8,Ezek 36;24-28.Romans 8;28-30
and you have to accept Bible as 100% Gods Word written to you as His child(you reject 100% infalaibility of Gods Word Bilbe
none of your posts signify that you are Gods Child,
but not I only God makes choice
I don't know?
if He save you because of His grace,it is dependent from God and your broken contrite heart psalm 51;17..........contrite and broken heart God doesn't despise.
put focus on this everyday,instead babling fables and nonsense not worthy even to fart at your godless nonsense
I've stated toyou the facts about your religion, and yet you still refute them. You are the only one who is ignorant and refuse to accept the truth.

BTW - you can call me anything you so choose, it just solidifies the fact that you aren't any representation of Christianity nor of a "Christian".

*sighs*

I'll guess I'll go back to not responding to you anymore.

It ot think I was giving you a second chance to show kindness and understanding towards others. It was stupid of me to try.

Carry on.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33996 Nov 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell doesn't exist. It is mythology based upon volcanoes.
I know you don't believe hell exists, alot of people don't. What mythology, Greek, Theologia mythologica, modern ect?

Never heard that claim before, just curious.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#33997 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Diversion.....
"Tell me how Jesus failed or what mistakes you think He made. "
- I was not present, nor were any of the NT writers, so we really don't know if what you ask ever occurred.
IMO - the limited writings about Jesus, are jsut that, limited and not complete. When one tries to fully explain a person, one must have complete information realted to that person, and not only a time period of three years and some months (speculative - of course).
Why don't you just go back to my post, and answer the questions I posed, and show some sort of honesty in your response. It will at least say that you are willing to understand and learn those things that are not taught about your religion.
Try again?
"What is my religion according to you?"
Neither apply to the above statements, questions, or discussion we've having. Why should I be responsible to define your beliefs. Only you can define your beliefs.
Self.
What diversions? Another mindless accusation. Your constant accusations are really getting tiring.

You claim Jesus somehow erred during His time, now you slide back and say something idiotic like “ I was not present”, then why the accusation?

If Jesus’ three years of teaching isn’t enough for you, then a hundred years wouldn’t matter either.

You need to go back to your own posts and re-write your questions. I'm not going back to read all the crap you dish before you get to the question.

I never asked you to define anything concerning myself. I can’t see that happening, ever. You in your own pompous and arrogant way, referred to my beliefs, religion etc. like you knew what they were. Now you want to back slide again by making it look like I asked you something. Now really, what is honest about you?

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#33998 Nov 1, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't believe hell exists, alot of people don't. What mythology, Greek, Theologia mythologica, modern ect?
Never heard that claim before, just curious.
Much of what is written in the Bible is mythological. What I mean by myth is a story which imparts a universal truth but never actually happened.

Albuquerque, NM

#34000 Nov 1, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
What diversions? Another mindless accusation. Your constant accusations are really getting tiring.
You claim Jesus somehow erred during His time, now you slide back and say something idiotic like “ I was not present”, then why the accusation?
If Jesus’ three years of teaching isn’t enough for you, then a hundred years wouldn’t matter either.
You need to go back to your own posts and re-write your questions. I'm not going back to read all the crap you dish before you get to the question.
I never asked you to define anything concerning myself. I can’t see that happening, ever. You in your own pompous and arrogant way, referred to my beliefs, religion etc. like you knew what they were. Now you want to back slide again by making it look like I asked you something. Now really, what is honest about you?
Still want to make up things about me.

If you choose not to answer my questions to you, then say so, like I do to you.

Just like the post above - you;ll post a lot of "you want me to do this or that", and still never answering any questions.

Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not. Yes something from "God" - not "Paul", not "Peter", not anyone but "God".

You see, you fail to do so, and prefer to divert to some other "logic" because THERE IS NO SPECIFIC STATEMENT BY "GOD" stating such. Only men have done this.

Only men have chosen which texts "are of GOd". Only men have dictated for what you are to believe. Only men have written compiled and chosen the texts taht are in the Bible. Only men think that they can change the minds of Jewish people - "God's chosen" and think that "God" set aside the Jews, and now think that so-called "Christians" are "His chosen".

You lie on so many levels, why would anyone believe anything you say?

Why do you believe fallible men can define an infallible being?

When you can answer these two questions honestly, then we can begin to discuss other failings you think are "true".
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#34001 Nov 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Much of what is written in the Bible is mythological. What I mean by myth is a story which imparts a universal truth but never actually happened.
Even if just some things written in the Bible happened, then it's not myth. There have been many archeological finds in Israel since it became a nation again.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#34002 Nov 1, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if just some things written in the Bible happened, then it's not myth. There have been many archeological finds in Israel since it became a nation again.
mostly I agree with your chalenge to defend Bible as Gods Word 100%
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#34003 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I've stated toyou the facts about your religion, and yet you still refute them. You are the only one who is ignorant and refuse to accept the truth.
BTW - you can call me anything you so choose, it just solidifies the fact that you aren't any representation of Christianity nor of a "Christian".
*sighs*
I'll guess I'll go back to not responding to you anymore.
It ot think I was giving you a second chance to show kindness and understanding towards others. It was stupid of me to try.
Carry on.
shut your stupid mouth
read bible in my hebrew language,and enter to discuss with me in heberw or greek language,

all your english and english transalations are fakes like you are great fake and stupid,

try to respond to me in original hebrew and qute hebrew passages not english mislead translations.
Bible was written in ARAMEIC,HEBREW AND GREEK ANCIENT KOINE PASHUR LANGUAGES, NOT ENGLISH

also keep your rascism and hate under your pillow,hitler is long ago dead,and nazis have nothing to do in this country against foreign english spoken humans and believers

before help others,you have to learn their life customs,basic language, own descency,respect,dignity and own honor,
YOU GOT NONE OF THEM,YOU ARE JUST NATIONALISTIC RASCISTIC PIG HATING OTHERS FOR THEIR FOREIGN SPEAKING ENGLISH,OR FAITHS
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#34004 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>

*sighs*
IN this case you are right,
I don't belong to any world religion, I am not christian(pagan legalization of this mad man pagan name 325 AD)
and I never represent any world christianity,
but I despise your clueless bablings and nazis BS

learn hebrew or greek and post to me in my language,
Bible was written in arameic,hebrew and koine greek,not english modern language
I don't give any s.....of your english and your BS

before help others at first HELP YOURSELVES
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#34005 Nov 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE something from this"mythology"accor ding to your faken claim
WHAT IS MYTHOLOGY IN BIBLE?
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#34006 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Still want to make up things about me.
If you choose not to answer my questions to you, then say so, like I do to you.
Just like the post above - you;ll post a lot of "you want me to do this or that", and still never answering any questions.
Please post where "God" specifically states which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not. Yes something from "God" - not "Paul", not "Peter", not anyone but "God".
You see, you fail to do so, and prefer to divert to some other "logic" because THERE IS NO SPECIFIC STATEMENT BY "GOD" stating such. Only men have done this.
Only men have chosen which texts "are of GOd". Only men have dictated for what you are to believe. Only men have written compiled and chosen the texts taht are in the Bible. Only men think that they can change the minds of Jewish people - "God's chosen" and think that "God" set aside the Jews, and now think that so-called "Christians" are "His chosen".
You lie on so many levels, why would anyone believe anything you say?
Why do you believe fallible men can define an infallible being?
When you can answer these two questions honestly, then we can begin to discuss other failings you think are "true".
Make things up about you? Your delusional.
How many times do we need to go over finding you proof that God wrote whatever. Did I not say before that the scriptures are inspired by God and written by those inspired, men.

I gave you the Greek translation of disciple and apostle. Showed scripture where others besides the twelve were called disciples. That is my answer. Disciple means follower, apostle means messenger or ambassador. Believe Paul and Luke were not apostles, discipeles or even alive for all I care.

God has always worked through men. So did Jesus. Don't get your problem with that. The adversary works through men too.

I don't know what all Chrisitians believe. I believe God will keep all promises made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Yes that includes the Jews.

Now pmf, tell me what I've lied about. If you want to accuse me of lying, show proof or shut up. No back sliding.

Albuquerque, NM

#34008 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
shut your stupid mouth
read bible in my hebrew language,and enter to discuss with me in heberw or greek language,
all your english and english transalations are fakes like you are great fake and stupid,
try to respond to me in original hebrew and qute hebrew passages not english mislead translations.
Bible was written in ARAMEIC,HEBREW AND GREEK ANCIENT KOINE PASHUR LANGUAGES, NOT ENGLISH
also keep your rascism and hate under your pillow,hitler is long ago dead,and nazis have nothing to do in this country against foreign english spoken humans and believers
before help others,you have to learn their life customs,basic language, own descency,respect,dignity and own honor,
YOU GOT NONE OF THEM,YOU ARE JUST NATIONALISTIC RASCISTIC PIG HATING OTHERS FOR THEIR FOREIGN SPEAKING ENGLISH,OR FAITHS
Uhmm......no 'shrink'.

Albuquerque, NM

#34009 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
IN this case you are right,
WHEW! WHEW!! Do I get a gold star for it??!!
<quoted text>I don't give any s.....of your english and your BS
before help others at first HELP YOURSELVES
Self. You'll promote it to the mountaintops, but yet you refute it with all else. Odd. Why?

Albuquerque, NM

#34010 Nov 1, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Make things up about you? Your delusional.
How many times do we need to go over finding you proof that God wrote whatever. Did I not say before that the scriptures are inspired by God and written by those inspired, men.
I gave you the Greek translation of disciple and apostle. Showed scripture where others besides the twelve were called disciples. That is my answer. Disciple means follower, apostle means messenger or ambassador. Believe Paul and Luke were not apostles, discipeles or even alive for all I care.
God has always worked through men. So did Jesus. Don't get your problem with that. The adversary works through men too.
I don't know what all Chrisitians believe. I believe God will keep all promises made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Yes that includes the Jews.
Now pmf, tell me what I've lied about. If you want to accuse me of lying, show proof or shut up. No back sliding.
Oh you are no lying now, as you have admitted all that I've ever posted.

Men believing men. You don't follow "God", but a version of "God", and you probably aren't even Jewish.

You've lied about saying the Bible is all true and useful for all. I say you don't believe in some of the Deuteronomy laws.

Thus you've stated a false conclusion about the Bible emphatically. Unless you think people should allow rapists just to marry their daughters. Do you? And what about all the stoning to death clauses in similar passages? Do you condone and participate in those affairs?

Ya see UB - deceipt and distrust has already been uncovered on your side of the fence, and I've pointed it out to you. You are so entwined with this so called "religion", that you think fallible men can define an infallible entity/being.

You choose to believe it. Not me. And I will continue to state my opinion of it towards people like you openly and through honesty.

I'm not like you. One who hides behind the deception. I state the facts, those semantics you just want to brush under the rug.

You don't follow any "God". You follow men.

One does not need men to follow "God". But it seems you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Hidingfromyou 797,311
Moses never existed 16 min karl44 1,230
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min Uzi 120,788
sexy boobs (Jul '14) 49 min LALIT KUMAR 2
Scientific proof for God's existence 51 min karl44 649
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 607,268
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 568,697
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr An NFL Fan 267,633
More from around the web