What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
USA Born

Upland, CA

#33971 Oct 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant.
Brilliant? Did you bother looking it up for yourselfh? Hell has some of it;s origins in Greek but the milky way think is laughable. Nowhere in scripture is hell defined like that. But it doesn't matter as long as it feels good huh?
Don't forget s;t matter. sheol or hades.
Whether we agree hell is a place or not doesn't matter. Whether hell exists or not should.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#33972 Oct 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to think you know what I believe - okay, I'll play along.
What scriptures?
Please make sure you list where "God" specifically states which are "of His inspiration" and which are not, so you can confirm that I believe those ones that came from "God".
While you are at it, please do the same for yourself - tell me which 'scriptures you don't believe'- because I know of a few that you don't either.
<quoted text>
No one does - all we have is second-hand sources and nothing in the first person Jesus.
So in truth and using facts, and if you were honest with me and others, you would admit the same. But since your religious belief dictate otherwise, I won't be seeing you do this anytime soon.
<quoted text>
Because I move my mouth and words come out or are typed - depending upon the situation I am in.
<quoted text>
Your opinion has been noted.
IMO - so-called "Christians" are uninformed people who only parrot other men and those beliefs that were devised of in antiquity.
<quoted text>
So was every NT text.
In honesty - Luke and "Paul" are 3rd generation disciples - who were not Apostles.
<quoted text>
Key word in your sentence above - "everything" - including everything you think is from "God".
You sound confident here, but yet you seem confused on what is "of God" and what is "of man" in other posts. Why?
This statement alone shows you do not believe the scriptures. You wrote
In honesty - Luke and "Paul" are 3rd generation disciples - who were not Apostles."
If you know the scriptures then show where that statement is in the Bible. You cannot because it came from your imagination.

I've been honest, I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

What am I confused about?

I never said everything I think is of God. That's just another lie. I know I fall short of His glory just like everyone else.

There are NO scriptures from the Bible I do not believe. I may have to study and seek understanding, but I'll never say it isn't true because I don't understand it.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#33973 Oct 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is all knowing and all seeing, the Alpha and the Omega, then I have no free will. It is all predetermined.
That's not true in scripture. Many scriptures deal with choices consequences.

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people:

John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#33974 Oct 30, 2013
Correction: I meant to say choices and consequences. Never said I was perfect.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33975 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
2 Tim - written by an unknown person, and only attributed to "Paul"
2 Peter - written by an unknown person, and attributed to "Peter"
Rev - written by an unknown "John"
Jer - OT - a Jewish text - and since you aren't Jewish, it really has no bearing.
Hmmmm....nothing stating that "God" wrote these.
You are diverting and not being honest, especially when you already stated "ALL scripture is written my men".
You may be able to fool the gullible, but you won't fool me.
read and mediate passages given to you in my last post,
if Bible 66 books survive past 2000 years not changable,it means that PERFECTION OF GODS SPIRIT SUPERVISE GODS WORD BIBLE AND ACCEPT ALL 66 BOOKS WRITINGS AS INSPIRED BY GOD, NOT BY YOU?

Keep your beliefs to yourselves and follow your own road of life,
I don't need your cyber mutt idiotic uneducated explanations,

you are less than nobody, and none logical cyber poster read your worthless crap(pretending that you are more smart from ancient inspired writers or even more smart from Jesus alone

end of bablings with troll like you
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33976 Oct 30, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people:
John 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
but you don't keep those 2 commandments, Exodus 19;5.john 15;10

past 3 years you gave laud cyber proof that you are full of hate,insults,mocking others beliefs,Lies about others, false insinations,accusations doesn't qualify you to those quoted passages by you
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33977 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>

You may be able to fool the gullible, but you won't fool me.
why you write to me anyway?
I even doesn't want to know you and read your BS,
you are fool by yourselves, nobody want to have anything to do with you,
flush your fool face ,dissapear, nobody will even mention you,you are devil troll

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33978 Oct 31, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement alone shows you do not believe the scriptures.
I do not believe men can define an infallible being. You do - this is the difference. You are gullible, I am not.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>You wrote:'In honesty - Luke and "Paul" are 3rd generation disciples - who were not Apostles."
I did, and it is true.

Please show me these two names in any list of the 12 Apostles.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>If you know the scriptures then show where that statement is in the Bible. You cannot because it came from your imagination.
I know neither of those individuals were not Apostles. You are the one who believes that they were. Since it is not listed in the Bible that they were, your assertion is the only wrong one.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>I've been honest, I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
You are not honest. If you were.....you'd admit that these statements are facts and you would own them. You haven't yet, and in fact refuted them all.

a. You can't admit that men wrote the Bible
b. You can't admit that "Paul" and "Luke" were just disciples
c. You can't admit that "God" inspires anyone and everyone, thus, any writing by a man can be inspired by "God".
d. You can't admit that men chose the beliefs as defined in Christianity.
e. You can't admit that you believe men and what they have decided upon to believe and then presented it as "truth", when it is not.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>What am I confused about?
Your belief.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>I never said everything I think is of God. That's just another lie.

Do you believe a man can rape a virgin, and then offer the father of the girl money for the hand in marriage?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>I know I fall short of His glory just like everyone else.
...and yet you still think fallible men can define a supposedly infallible being.

You sound spurious even with this statement.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>There are NO scriptures from the Bible I do not believe.

I just posted the text for one.....

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

I guess in your world, the raping of women is condoned, huh?
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>I may have to study and seek understanding, but I'll never say it isn't true because I don't understand it.
My point exactly, you don't understand a religion you think you do.

You don't understand the meanings of ancient statements.

You don't realize that these ancient statements MAY have been applicable to a certain time period, but are not viable in today's world, thus make those statements obsolete and superceded by other more responsible rules and law. Thus the Bible is no longer "true".

You failure to research your religion before you joined up, has caused you to be disillusioned to what it actually means.

It will require one to step out of the religion box to completely understand religion. You haven't done that.

Honesty with others and yourself is the key to any true understanding you may seek.

Albuquerque, NM

#33979 Oct 31, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
read and mediate passages given to you in my last post,
if Bible 66 books survive past 2000 years not changable,it means that PERFECTION OF GODS SPIRIT SUPERVISE GODS WORD BIBLE AND ACCEPT ALL 66 BOOKS WRITINGS AS INSPIRED BY GOD, NOT BY YOU?
Keep your beliefs to yourselves and follow your own road of life,
I don't need your cyber mutt idiotic uneducated explanations,
you are less than nobody, and none logical cyber poster read your worthless crap(pretending that you are more smart from ancient inspired writers or even more smart from Jesus alone
end of bablings with troll like you
Please show the exact statement, made by "God" that has "Him" stating which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.

You can do this, correct? You do want me to follow "God", right?

Then you will have to show me those specific statements made by "God" that points me in the right direction of "His Word", as you exclaim.

If you cannot, just state, "I don't know of any".

You can be truthful and honest with me, right?

Afterall, I am open and honest with admitting that I have never seen any, so as far as I have learned, there is none.

But you seem to think differently. You must have something that I don't in written forms that proves me wrong.

Please provide this data.

Albuquerque, NM

#33980 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
why you write to me anyway?
I even doesn't want to know you and read your BS,
you are fool by yourselves, nobody want to have anything to do with you,
flush your fool face ,dissapear, nobody will even mention you,you are devil troll
To prove how ignorant and uninformed you are, and then use those misgivings and bait to reel in others.

I'm helping avoid you mislead others into a false belief and doctrine.

Anything else you want to know?

P.S. "shrink" - if you don't like what I post, two things:
a. don't read my posts.
b. don't respond.

Your choice - which is again, if you missed it, is Self.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33981 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not believe men can define an infallible being. You do - this is the difference. You are gullible, I am not.
<quoted text>
I did, and it is true.
Please show me these two names in any list of the 12 Apostles.
<quoted text>
I know neither of those individuals were not Apostles. You are the one who believes that they were. Since it is not listed in the Bible that they were, your assertion is the only wrong one.
<quoted text>
You are not honest. If you were.....you'd admit that these statements are facts and you would own them. You haven't yet, and in fact refuted them all.
a. You can't admit that men wrote the Bible
b. You can't admit that "Paul" and "Luke" were just disciples
c. You can't admit that "God" inspires anyone and everyone, thus, any writing by a man can be inspired by "God".
d. You can't admit that men chose the beliefs as defined in Christianity.
e. You can't admit that you believe men and what they have decided upon to believe and then presented it as "truth", when it is not.
<quoted text>
Your belief.
<quoted text>
Do you believe a man can rape a virgin, and then offer the father of the girl money for the hand in marriage?
<quoted text>
...and yet you still think fallible men can define a supposedly infallible being.
You sound spurious even with this statement.
<quoted text>
I just posted the text for one.....
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
I guess in your world, the raping of women is condoned, huh?
<quoted text>
My point exactly, you don't understand a religion you think you do.
You don't understand the meanings of ancient statements.
You don't realize that these ancient statements MAY have been applicable to a certain time period, but are not viable in today's world, thus make those statements obsolete and superceded by other more responsible rules and law. Thus the Bible is no longer "true".
You failure to research your religion before you joined up, has caused you to be disillusioned to what it actually means.
It will require one to step out of the religion box to completely understand religion. You haven't done that.
Honesty with others and yourself is the key to any true understanding you may seek.
Tell me how Jesus failed or what mistakes you think He made. Maybe you know of some. I know the O.T. tells how God regretted making Saul king of Israel for example.

I currently use the following definition for disciple and apostle:

Disciple is derived from the Greek word, pronounced math-ay-tes, which means learner, or student.

Apostle is derived from the Greek word, pronounced ap-os-tol-os, which means messenger, or ambassador.

John 6: 66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

The title disciple and apostle is not exclusive to those chosen by Christ.

I don't understand why alot of things were the way they were. I don't know why rapists were punished by marriage.

What is my religion according to you?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33982 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
To prove how ignorant and uninformed you are, and then use those misgivings and bait to reel in others.
I'm helping avoid you mislead others into a false belief and doctrine.
Anything else you want to know?
P.S. "shrink" - if you don't like what I post, two things:
a. don't read my posts.
b. don't respond.
Your choice - which is again, if you missed it, is Self.
flush your mouth stinks and Lies in the toilet and go to hell with your blasphemous sick worthless miserable life of half head idiot

I urinate on your help,and many times i fart when I read your worthless BS
you are cyber idiot not helper to others
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33983 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Please show the exact statement, made by "God" that has "Him" stating which texts are "of His inspiration" and which are not.
You can do this, correct? You do want me to follow "God", right?
Then you will have to show me those specific statements made by "God" that points me in the right direction of "His Word", as you exclaim.
If you cannot, just state, "I don't know of any".
You can be truthful and honest with me, right?
Afterall, I am open and honest with admitting that I have never seen any, so as far as I have learned, there is none.
But you seem to think differently. You must have something that I don't in written forms that proves me wrong.
Please provide this data.
not I am able to lead you to the true God,

only Gods grace can accept you to His family,
but rejecting Gods Word as Gods Inspire word to His people,makes you blind unsaved rat, and nobody earthly is able to help you to follow true God

this problem is between only you and God alone Romans 8;16-17,

nobody earthly is able to stay between you and God and lead you to Gods Mercy Throne,

so? instead waist time around,babling nonsense,just strat pray to God for His Grace and MERCY on your worthless wrecked without of any spiritual value heart and soul
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33984 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I showed you passages, but you didn't read them and still ploting crap,BS,and sick nonsense,
just read mother f....idiot all those passages I gave you earlier and go your own way you poor spiritual blind clown

read the tanakh OT Pentateuch,
almost each chapter start words "This said the Lord, or Yahveh?

read Bible and get away from this sick worthless BS

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33985 Oct 31, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant? Did you bother looking it up for yourselfh? Hell has some of it;s origins in Greek but the milky way think is laughable. Nowhere in scripture is hell defined like that. But it doesn't matter as long as it feels good huh?
Don't forget s;t matter. sheol or hades.
Whether we agree hell is a place or not doesn't matter. Whether hell exists or not should.
Hell doesn't exist. It is mythology based upon volcanoes.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#33986 Oct 31, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell doesn't exist. It is mythology based upon volcanoes.
fully agree
even today Scientology beliefs that their god jump from fiery vulacanos

Location hidden

#33987 Oct 31, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
fully agree
even today Scientology beliefs that their god jump from fiery vulacanos
Indeed! That's really funny for sure.

Location hidden

#33988 Oct 31, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still an illusion. Just because it has consequences to our puny existence in the world, it cannot possibly have any impact on our eternal life because that has already been determined.

Albuquerque, NM

#33989 Nov 1, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how Jesus failed or what mistakes you think He made. Maybe you know of some. I know the O.T. tells how God regretted making Saul king of Israel for example.
I currently use the following definition for disciple and apostle:
Disciple is derived from the Greek word, pronounced math-ay-tes, which means learner, or student.
Apostle is derived from the Greek word, pronounced ap-os-tol-os, which means messenger, or ambassador.
John 6: 66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
The title disciple and apostle is not exclusive to those chosen by Christ.
I don't understand why alot of things were the way they were. I don't know why rapists were punished by marriage.
What is my religion according to you?
Diversion.....

"Tell me how Jesus failed or what mistakes you think He made. "
- I was not present, nor were any of the NT writers, so we really don't know if what you ask ever occurred.

IMO - the limited writings about Jesus, are jsut that, limited and not complete. When one tries to fully explain a person, one must have complete information realted to that person, and not only a time period of three years and some months (speculative - of course).

Why don't you just go back to my post, and answer the questions I posed, and show some sort of honesty in your response. It will at least say that you are willing to understand and learn those things that are not taught about your religion.

Try again?

"What is my religion according to you?"

Neither apply to the above statements, questions, or discussion we've having. Why should I be responsible to define your beliefs. Only you can define your beliefs.

Self.

Albuquerque, NM

#33990 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
not I am able to lead you to the true God,
only Gods grace can accept you to His family,
but rejecting Gods Word as Gods Inspire word to His people,makes you blind unsaved rat, and nobody earthly is able to help you to follow true God
this problem is between only you and God alone Romans 8;16-17,
nobody earthly is able to stay between you and God and lead you to Gods Mercy Throne,
so? instead waist time around,babling nonsense,just strat pray to God for His Grace and MERCY on your worthless wrecked without of any spiritual value heart and soul
That must be your problem, you think "God" has looked upon me, huh?

Check this out.....just like anyone and everyone, we are "all God's children" - so that statement pretty much says, "God has looked my way."

I think you are just a bit jealous that "He" does look my way, in addition to others, and I did it by reading "His Word".

Yep - I realized that "He" was right - it isn't "His" words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Darwins Stepchild 29,278
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 637,798
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min bad bob 181,922
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min Memorial Day Sock 618,224
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 47 min Not religious 44,204
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Ooogah Boogah 968,837
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr pusherman 3,553
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web