What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33951 Oct 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is called the son of man correct? That means he is of the flesh. Jesus is the supreme mystic because he valued life and sought to speak the truth of God. Nothing blasphemous about that is there? Why are you being so incendiary? I thought you were interested in discussion. No, I don't believe all scriptures which I already stated. Scriptures are written by man. What's it to you if I buy into your belief system or not? Seems like you have a whole lot of ego invested here.
The scriptures are written by the Spirit:
https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.as...

The Son of Man:
http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.asp...
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33952 Oct 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the parable of the Talents don't you? You know the wealthy man who was going on a journey? Think about it. He might have been some kind of businessman. In those days, his journey could have been several years. It took time to travel and trade was often the reason. A Talent was a considerable sum of money comparable to a year's wages. In the end, Jesus showed how shrewd management was rewarded. Interesting stuff huh?
parable doesn't direct to focus on material investment,
parables are explanation of earthly examples having heavenly spiritual meaning.

one talent is basic of the financial curencies,and is simmilar to the spiritual basic of investement received from Master of all investors-Lord Jesus Christ,
exchanging this coin(talent) and endless journey around this lost wilderniss world
will allow to make good investment in eternity, to double talent in 3 or more or more coins is spiritual investment in the heaven-where rust,or bankcrupcy, or fallen economy will not destroy this eternal investment

discussing Jesus parables is like investing 1 talent in the eternal Gospel of Jesus Christ great investor in the future of NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH

I do like your thoughts,
only seems to me,that your thoughts are earthly?
maybe I am wrong,I don't know?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33953 Oct 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
One could have faith in something which will fail or result in disaster. How can all faith be desirable? Suppose I have faith that God will protect me from a storm? Instead of seeking shelter in the storm cellar, I stand outside and get squashed like a bug on a windshield. Is that a good thing?
Jesus never sought obedience. If God knows everything that will happen, then free will is an illusion.
Free will is not an illusion - otherwise you are saying you have no choice. Really? You have no choice??

Jesus explained to the first-century Jews:“If you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins”(John 8:24). His point could not have been more clear: acceptance of the fact that Jesus is the Son of God is required for salvation. That is why Jesus told His apostles:“I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”(John 14:6). Furthermore, the inspired apostle Paul explained that Jesus Christ is coming “from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ”(2 Thessalonians 1:7-8)

Have you obeyed the gospel?

Are you saying you're programmed to a point to where you cannot obey the gospel?

Do you know how to obey the gospel?

The multitude in Acts 2 didn't know how to until Peter instructed them in Acts 2:38.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33954 Oct 29, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Son of Man:
agree
2 tim 3;16,
2 Peter 1;20.......
clearly tell that not all are able to interpretate Scriptures or able to privately understand without of Holy Spirit help.
I never trust all those faken man made links on Internet controled by zionistic jewish media
you are not one of those who are able to understand Scripture without of human links.(you got not blessing of Gods Spirit)
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33955 Oct 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus used words like these and more.
Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
damnation of hell,sounds in greek koine language as;INHALATION
(just universe explosion and inhalation of Milky Way our Universe and globe without of any pain those who will be inhalated,nobody wicked will escape this)-

damnation of hell(INHALATION) is not eternal fire torment place of wicked souls

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33956 Oct 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is called the son of man but He is also the Son of God.
Son of man does refer to the flesh,<quoted text>
Shouldn't a person who believes the scriptures have the right to defend against false doctrine when someone is claiming something is scripture when it is not. Christ came and died for a reason but you degrade Him to a mystic.
It is not my business or desire to change your belief system. Why can't you find a book that agrees with you instead of using the Holy Scriptures as a tool. You say scriptures were only written by men, why use them at all?
Jesus was called the son of man and it does refer to the flesh. The term is used in other palce of the Bible, mostly Ezekiel. But more important He was also the Son of God.
Ezekiel 2:1 And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
Ezekiel 2:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.
Ezekiel 2:6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee,
Shouldn't one believe in all of what Jesus taught if one is to believe in Jesus, instead of taking man's word for what they are to believe?

How can someone only believe in a "half of a person" anyhow?

Do you believe in only half of your mother or half of your father and what they have told you?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33957 Oct 29, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Son of Man:
No they are not. Scriptures are written by men. You insult the creative force and the authors with this idea. What are they? God's stenographers? Really?

What does the Son of Man mean to you? Use your own words and ideas. I'm not interested in links. If you can't talk about it in your own words, then you have no grasp of the material.

Location hidden

#33958 Oct 29, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Free will is not an illusion - otherwise you are saying you have no choice. Really? You have no choice??
Jesus explained to the first-century Jews:“If you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins”(John 8:24). His point could not have been more clear: acceptance of the fact that Jesus is the Son of God is required for salvation. That is why Jesus told His apostles:“I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”(John 14:6). Furthermore, the inspired apostle Paul explained that Jesus Christ is coming “from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ”(2 Thessalonians 1:7-8)
Have you obeyed the gospel?
Are you saying you're programmed to a point to where you cannot obey the gospel?
Do you know how to obey the gospel?
The multitude in Acts 2 didn't know how to until Peter instructed them in Acts 2:38.
If God is all knowing and all seeing, the Alpha and the Omega, then I have no free will. It is all predetermined.

Albuquerque, NM

#33959 Oct 29, 2013
Other points of interest - where people do not believe in only "half", in order to have a belief that it is true:

a. Car insurance policy
b. Home insurance policy
c. health insurance policy
d. Food that they eat
e. Car that they drive
f. Mother and Father
- unfortunately for this one, there are many mothers and fathers who will tell their children lies, just for control of a situation and their lives. But for most families, it will not be the case.

Location hidden

#33960 Oct 29, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
damnation of hell,sounds in greek koine language as;INHALATION
(just universe explosion and inhalation of Milky Way our Universe and globe without of any pain those who will be inhalated,nobody wicked will escape this)-
damnation of hell(INHALATION) is not eternal fire torment place of wicked souls
Brilliant.

Location hidden

#33961 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
parable doesn't direct to focus on material investment,
parables are explanation of earthly examples having heavenly spiritual meaning.
one talent is basic of the financial curencies,and is simmilar to the spiritual basic of investement received from Master of all investors-Lord Jesus Christ,
exchanging this coin(talent) and endless journey around this lost wilderniss world
will allow to make good investment in eternity, to double talent in 3 or more or more coins is spiritual investment in the heaven-where rust,or bankcrupcy, or fallen economy will not destroy this eternal investment
discussing Jesus parables is like investing 1 talent in the eternal Gospel of Jesus Christ great investor in the future of NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH
I do like your thoughts,
only seems to me,that your thoughts are earthly?
maybe I am wrong,I don't know?
Of course the parable can incite many thoughts. The Talent being of great value is one of those things, the same as what Jesus was teaching. According to Jesus, what he offered was of much greater value than all the wealth in the world. One man in Texas, a former preacher, uses both prayer and the principals of that parable to increase his wealth. He gives away over $50,000 each year to various causes. He says he can do God's work better with money than without money.
USA Born

Ontario, CA

#33962 Oct 29, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't one believe in all of what Jesus taught if one is to believe in Jesus, instead of taking man's word for what they are to believe?
How can someone only believe in a "half of a person" anyhow?
Do you believe in only half of your mother or half of your father and what they have told you?
You don't believe the scriptures nor do you know what Jesus said. How can you say you believe in all of what Jesus taught?

I don't believe the gnostics are inspired. They were written way after the apostles were dead.

Men have written everything including the gnostics.

Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33963 Oct 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the parable can incite many thoughts. The Talent being of great value is one of those things, the same as what Jesus was teaching. According to Jesus, what he offered was of much greater value than all the wealth in the world. One man in Texas, a former preacher, uses both prayer and the principals of that parable to increase his wealth. He gives away over $50,000 each year to various causes. He says he can do God's work better with money than without money.
using Bible and parabolic language to gain own finacial prosperity,famous,glamour,rich es is earthly abusing values of spiritual parables,
spiritual parables leading to eternal life only those who Undertstand parables as spiritual eternal wealth and eternal prosperity

not only this man abuse Bible for own benefits,but also worldwide chrstainity abuesed final authority of great Master High priest Christ
they for past about 2000 years abuse power,authority, and took without of Gods permit ,leadership and enslave all those who follow them and make them earthly riches

none of them are or were chosen by God to do such things,hence they doesn't have apostolic authority and we can view them in the ligh of satan man made doctrines blind servants

Spiritual 1 Talent have greater value,then phisical literal 1 million talents
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33964 Oct 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is all knowing and all seeing, the Alpha and the Omega, then I have no free will. It is all predetermined.
if you live in past time beyond development of eternal space without of any earthly time
yes? then this earthly human living in illusion of yeasterday doesn't have free universal will

Alpha and Omega open and close whole living Word of aplhabet words,

between Alpha and Omega exist offer free will, given to the man of the earth

Location hidden

#33965 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
using Bible and parabolic language to gain own finacial prosperity,famous,glamour,rich es is earthly abusing values of spiritual parables,
spiritual parables leading to eternal life only those who Undertstand parables as spiritual eternal wealth and eternal prosperity
not only this man abuse Bible for own benefits,but also worldwide chrstainity abuesed final authority of great Master High priest Christ
they for past about 2000 years abuse power,authority, and took without of Gods permit ,leadership and enslave all those who follow them and make them earthly riches
none of them are or were chosen by God to do such things,hence they doesn't have apostolic authority and we can view them in the ligh of satan man made doctrines blind servants
Spiritual 1 Talent have greater value,then phisical literal 1 million talents
Suppose one used the principals spoken of in a parable to help take care of others and fulfilling the second greatest commandment which is to love your brother as yourself. Then what? That's exactly what this man does. He uses the wealth to feed and take care of others as well as to spread the good new of Jesus Christ. What's wrong with that?

Location hidden

#33966 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
if you live in past time beyond development of eternal space without of any earthly time
yes? then this earthly human living in illusion of yeasterday doesn't have free universal will
Alpha and Omega open and close whole living Word of aplhabet words,
between Alpha and Omega exist offer free will, given to the man of the earth
Interesting point of view. Perfectly acceptable.

Albuquerque, NM

#33967 Oct 30, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe the scriptures

Since you seem to think you know what I believe - okay, I'll play along.

What scriptures?

Please make sure you list where "God" specifically states which are "of His inspiration" and which are not, so you can confirm that I believe those ones that came from "God".

While you are at it, please do the same for yourself - tell me which 'scriptures you don't believe'- because I know of a few that you don't either.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
nor do you know what Jesus said.
No one does - all we have is second-hand sources and nothing in the first person Jesus.

So in truth and using facts, and if you were honest with me and others, you would admit the same. But since your religious belief dictate otherwise, I won't be seeing you do this anytime soon.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say you believe in all of what Jesus taught?
Because I move my mouth and words come out or are typed - depending upon the situation I am in.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe the gnostics are inspired.

Your opinion has been noted.

IMO - so-called "Christians" are uninformed people who only parrot other men and those beliefs that were devised of in antiquity.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>They were written way after the apostles were dead.
So was every NT text.

In honesty - Luke and "Paul" are 3rd generation disciples - who were not Apostles.
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>Men have written everything including the gnostics.
Key word in your sentence above - "everything" - including everything you think is from "God".

You sound confident here, but yet you seem confused on what is "of God" and what is "of man" in other posts. Why?
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33968 Oct 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose one used the principals spoken of in a parable to help take care of others and fulfilling the second greatest commandment which is to love your brother as yourself. Then what? That's exactly what this man does. He uses the wealth to feed and take care of others as well as to spread the good new of Jesus Christ. What's wrong with that?
"just will live by faith"
only depend completly on Gods daily provision according to Bible spiritual high principles

wrong with this man is.he doesn't trust in God who is able to solve any problem

rather his god is money,his wealth he uses at first to yourselves,donationg money to poor under cover of Gospel-is to deduct huge amount of tax return for his charities to poor people,

also this man abuse Gospel doesn;t help with money spread good news,

only use his own tactics and Bible to gain more riches to his own pocket,
and liying around that he use money to spread God news

Bible says clearly,"money is a source of all evils"

God use His own spiritual sources to spread good news about Kingdom,
instead using source of all evils"money"

Where are huge money,there is hate,war,greed,suffering,crime s and atrocities-for sure not spreading GODS NEWS OF GODS GOSPEL
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33969 Oct 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to think you know what I believe - okay, I'll play along.
What scriptures?
Please make sure you list where "God" specifically states which are "of His inspiration" and which are not, so you can confirm that I believe those ones that came from "God".
While you are at it, please do the same for yourself - tell me which 'scriptures you don't believe'- because I know of a few that you don't either.
<quoted text>
No one does - all we have is second-hand sources and nothing in the first person Jesus.
So in truth and using facts, and if you were honest with me and others, you would admit the same. But since your religious belief dictate otherwise, I won't be seeing you do this anytime soon.
<quoted text>
Because I move my mouth and words come out or are typed - depending upon the situation I am in.
<quoted text>
Your opinion has been noted.
IMO - so-called "Christians" are uninformed people who only parrot other men and those beliefs that were devised of in antiquity.
<quoted text>
So was every NT text.
In honesty - Luke and "Paul" are 3rd generation disciples - who were not Apostles.
<quoted text>
Key word in your sentence above - "everything" - including everything you think is from "God".
You sound confident here, but yet you seem confused on what is "of God" and what is "of man" in other posts. Why?
Gods Spirit through apostle Paul and apostle Peter and Aposlte John+ prophet Jeremiah say so
2 Tym 3;16.2 peter 1;20,Rev 22;18-19.jeremiah 36;2-4.

so end of blasphemous discussions with sick spiritualy and mentaly idiots

Albuquerque, NM

#33970 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Gods Spirit through apostle Paul and apostle Peter and Aposlte John+ prophet Jeremiah say so
2 Tym 3;16.2 peter 1;20,Rev 22;18-19.jeremiah 36;2-4.
so end of blasphemous discussions with sick spiritualy and mentaly idiots
2 Tim - written by an unknown person, and only attributed to "Paul"
2 Peter - written by an unknown person, and attributed to "Peter"
Rev - written by an unknown "John"
Jer - OT - a Jewish text - and since you aren't Jewish, it really has no bearing.

Hmmmm....nothing stating that "God" wrote these.

You are diverting and not being honest, especially when you already stated "ALL scripture is written my men".

You may be able to fool the gullible, but you won't fool me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min bad bob 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min smackdown 110,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 675,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 982,215
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 46,192
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 2 hr Sethlong 5
More from around the web