What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33931 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind words (for a change). Interesting post there buddy,
Have a great evening.
the truth always is releated to the kinds words,
sometimes hurts only those who translate Bible as literal book and add own man made traditions,Lies, or claim that GOD YAHVEH AND JESUS ARE ONE GOD,

Personaly i see Real aka Born in Usa as unmature poster influenced by pagan christianity teachings

Gods Laws are only to reveal what they are,not to debate or discuss about not changable eternal Moral Codex given to mankind of all ages

Mark 7;7
..Howbeit in vain do they worship me,teaching for doctrines the commandments of man

8/for laying aside the commandment of God,they hold the tradition of man,and the washing pots and cups literaly interprate Word, and many other such like things they do.......

JESUS WORDS ARE PLAIN AND THE TRUTH,NEVER CHANGED SINCE HE SPOKE THOSE WORDS

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33932 Oct 28, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth always is releated to the kinds words,
sometimes hurts only those who translate Bible as literal book and add own man made traditions,Lies, or claim that GOD YAHVEH AND JESUS ARE ONE GOD,
Personaly i see Real aka Born in Usa as unmature poster influenced by pagan christianity teachings
Gods Laws are only to reveal what they are,not to debate or discuss about not changable eternal Moral Codex given to mankind of all ages
Mark 7;7
..Howbeit in vain do they worship me,teaching for doctrines the commandments of man
8/for laying aside the commandment of God,they hold the tradition of man,and the washing pots and cups literaly interprate Word, and many other such like things they do.......
JESUS WORDS ARE PLAIN AND THE TRUTH,NEVER CHANGED SINCE HE SPOKE THOSE WORDS
Jesus spoke of investing wisely. What do you think about that?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33933 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mythical too me.
Jesus was a mystic. Why else would he do what he did?
Of course the Hebrew Scripture were the words of Jesus. He was steeped in the Jewish tradition which included fulfilling the law of the Prophets which included prophetic utterance.
The Jewish tradition included a punishing God. A God of Love would be a God of unconditional love or it would not be love at all.
What about Proverbs? When did Jesus say something like this?
Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
As far as I can see by reading the Gospels, Jesus only preached on the Ten Commandments, nothing else.
I had to look up the definition of a mystic, wasn't quite sure. Here are the definitions.
What is a Mystic?
A mystic is someone who is drawn to know the truths which lay beyond the physical world. If you are reading these words then you are part of a long line of men and women, who since the dawn of time, have sought out truth and wisdom, and who have honored God by valuing life and His creation, and seeking to know His infinite mysteries.
mys•ti•cism
[mis-tuh-siz-uhm]
noun
1. the beliefs, ideas, or mode of thought of mystics.
2. a doctrine of an immediate spiritual intuition of truths believed to transcend ordinary understanding, or of a direct, intimate union of the soul with God through contemplation or ecstasy.
3. obscure thought or speculation.
On one hand you say you believe the scriptures, then call them some Hebrew thing. You have created your own jeesus and god. Your entitled to your own beliefs but why say you believe ALL the scriptres?
You said Jesus only taught on the ten commandments that is not true. Jesus spoke of the law but but never said anything about following the ten commandments. You nor anyone else cannot provide scripture saying such a thing so why say the scriptures say it?
You blaspheme Christ when you call him mystic. He did not come to learn about God and He taught without speculation. Mysicism comes from the flesh, Jesus of the Spirit.

Why not be honest. You don't believe ALL the scriptures.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33934 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Women shouldn't talk in church? Which one do you believe with regard to circumcision. There are mutually exclusive teachings on the mater. Why not be skeptical of scriptures? Translations often have much different meanings. In order to choose, one must make a value judgment correct?
Church is not the building. An empty building is not a church. Church is the membership. The church go to worship. There is no scriptural reason that a woman cannot talk in church. There is scripture, however, that informs us that women are not to be placed in leadership roles. That is not to say they do not play an invaluable role in the church.

With regard to circumcision, there is the teaching in the Law of Moses and the teaching in the Kingdom of Christ. The PHYSICAL circumcision in the Law of Moses was a foreshadowing likeness to the SPIRITUAL circumcision (baptism into Christ for the remission of sins) in the Kingdom of Christ that began in Acts 2.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33935 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! Photos, like translations, can be altered.
What is faith? Is it belief in something which is intangible? Suppose you had faith in something you believed to be authentic? What if it is flawed? Then what?
If everything is know by God, from beginning to end, does free will even exist?
Faith isn't a leap in the dark. It has been said “There is not a single item in Christianity, upon which our souls’ salvation depends, that is only ‘probably’ true. In each case, the evidence supplied is sufficient to establish conclusive proof regarding the truth of the Christian faith”

Throughout the Bible those who had great faith were commended (Luke 7:9), and those who had little or no faith were sharply rebuked (Matthew 8:26; Mark 16:14). In fact, the Hebrews writer clearly stated that “without faith it is impossible to please Him [God], for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him”(11:6). Faith is a desirable characteristic by which a person assesses the available evidence and comes to a valid conclusion based on that evidence.

Yes free will exists. You have free will to have obedient faith in Jesus Christ or to reject Him. God knows what you'll do, but you'll do it! You have full control of your spiritual condition. He wants you to choose obedient faith, but if it wasn't actually your choice how would He be glorified by your obedience?

Location hidden

#33936 Oct 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to look up the definition of a mystic, wasn't quite sure. Here are the definitions.
What is a Mystic?
A mystic is someone who is drawn to know the truths which lay beyond the physical world. If you are reading these words then you are part of a long line of men and women, who since the dawn of time, have sought out truth and wisdom, and who have honored God by valuing life and His creation, and seeking to know His infinite mysteries.
mys•ti•cism
[mis-tuh-siz-uhm]
noun
1. the beliefs, ideas, or mode of thought of mystics.
2. a doctrine of an immediate spiritual intuition of truths believed to transcend ordinary understanding, or of a direct, intimate union of the soul with God through contemplation or ecstasy.
3. obscure thought or speculation.
On one hand you say you believe the scriptures, then call them some Hebrew thing. You have created your own jeesus and god. Your entitled to your own beliefs but why say you believe ALL the scriptres?
You said Jesus only taught on the ten commandments that is not true. Jesus spoke of the law but but never said anything about following the ten commandments. You nor anyone else cannot provide scripture saying such a thing so why say the scriptures say it?
You blaspheme Christ when you call him mystic. He did not come to learn about God and He taught without speculation. Mysicism comes from the flesh, Jesus of the Spirit.
Why not be honest. You don't believe ALL the scriptures.
Jesus is called the son of man correct? That means he is of the flesh. Jesus is the supreme mystic because he valued life and sought to speak the truth of God. Nothing blasphemous about that is there? Why are you being so incendiary? I thought you were interested in discussion. No, I don't believe all scriptures which I already stated. Scriptures are written by man. What's it to you if I buy into your belief system or not? Seems like you have a whole lot of ego invested here.

Location hidden

#33937 Oct 28, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith isn't a leap in the dark. It has been said “There is not a single item in Christianity, upon which our souls’ salvation depends, that is only ‘probably’ true. In each case, the evidence supplied is sufficient to establish conclusive proof regarding the truth of the Christian faith”
Throughout the Bible those who had great faith were commended (Luke 7:9), and those who had little or no faith were sharply rebuked (Matthew 8:26; Mark 16:14). In fact, the Hebrews writer clearly stated that “without faith it is impossible to please Him [God], for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him”(11:6). Faith is a desirable characteristic by which a person assesses the available evidence and comes to a valid conclusion based on that evidence.
Yes free will exists. You have free will to have obedient faith in Jesus Christ or to reject Him. God knows what you'll do, but you'll do it! You have full control of your spiritual condition. He wants you to choose obedient faith, but if it wasn't actually your choice how would He be glorified by your obedience?
One could have faith in something which will fail or result in disaster. How can all faith be desirable? Suppose I have faith that God will protect me from a storm? Instead of seeking shelter in the storm cellar, I stand outside and get squashed like a bug on a windshield. Is that a good thing?

Jesus never sought obedience. If God knows everything that will happen, then free will is an illusion.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33938 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus spoke of investing wisely. What do you think about that?
Investing wisely is to be caucious and very suspicious
to not fall into the proposals sounds truthful,but at end whole life investment is in ruin and tragedy at end?

I only wonder why this deceived soul named Real aka Born in USA is hanging on you,and worry about you trying to draw you in his investment proposals( WW be carefull, his investment at end is for him and people like you tragedy,dissapointment,and deadly ruin spiritual and phisical)
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33939 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
One could have faith in something which will fail or result in disaster. How can all faith be desirable? Suppose I have faith that God will protect me from a storm? Instead of seeking shelter in the storm cellar, I stand outside and get squashed like a bug on a windshield. Is that a good thing?
Jesus never sought obedience. If God knows everything that will happen, then free will is an illusion.
SO
If whole life of humans belong to yesterday-than whole mankind life is living Ilussion of past,
included free will of man who was living in past-yesterday or one hour ago

Saban poster have more spiritual senses,but Born in USA,his senses are under invisible control of man made churches teachings lead him and those who listen him,to make investment in the death

Location hidden

#33940 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
to not fall into the proposals sounds truthful,but at end whole life investment is in ruin and tragedy at end?
I only wonder why this deceived soul named Real aka Born in USA is hanging on you,and worry about you trying to draw you in his investment proposals( WW be carefull, his investment at end is for him and people like you tragedy,dissapointment,and deadly ruin spiritual and phisical)
We will just have to see what he has to say about won't we.

Location hidden

#33941 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You know the parable of the Talents don't you? You know the wealthy man who was going on a journey? Think about it. He might have been some kind of businessman. In those days, his journey could have been several years. It took time to travel and trade was often the reason. A Talent was a considerable sum of money comparable to a year's wages. In the end, Jesus showed how shrewd management was rewarded. Interesting stuff huh?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33942 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is called the son of man correct? That means he is of the flesh. Jesus is the supreme mystic because he valued life and sought to speak the truth of God. Nothing blasphemous about that is there? Why are you being so incendiary? I thought you were interested in discussion. No, I don't believe all scriptures which I already stated. Scriptures are written by man. What's it to you if I buy into your belief system or not? Seems like you have a whole lot of ego invested here.
Jesus is called the son of man but He is also the Son of God.
Son of man does refer to the flesh,
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

Shouldn't a person who believes the scriptures have the right to defend against false doctrine when someone is claiming something is scripture when it is not. Christ came and died for a reason but you degrade Him to a mystic.

It is not my business or desire to change your belief system. Why can't you find a book that agrees with you instead of using the Holy Scriptures as a tool. You say scriptures were only written by men, why use them at all?

Jesus was called the son of man and it does refer to the flesh. The term is used in other palce of the Bible, mostly Ezekiel. But more important He was also the Son of God.

Ezekiel 2:1 And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.

Ezekiel 2:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.

Ezekiel 2:6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee,

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33943 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
sir if you don't understand divine inspire Scripture ,and explain in literal meanings,
then you have not any clue about Scripture ,or you are not saved at all,
almost all Scriptures are parabolic and metaforic language,not earthly meanings to fit your own earthly agendas(man made demonic teachings)
look at Psalm 78;2. Mat 13;34,35.Mark 4;33.34 John 10;6.
Mark 4;33-34
And with many such parables spake he the word unto them,
as they were able to hear it(you are not able to hear Gods Parables)
But without a parables spake He not unto them;and when they were alone,he expounded all things to disciples
psalm 78;2...and all those passages reject your false claims and clearly shows that you are earthly not spiritual born again child of God?
you doesn't have any clue about parabolic language of hellas not literal or spiritual eternal torment suffering place,
you teach heresiess of world christianity who is serving satan spirit since short time after Death of last Apostle John
please.stop deceive and lie to others,at first enter basic studies of Bible under direct help of Holy Spirit not man or local church making your heart and eyes blind like church rat
There you go spewing that same old garbage gary. Just so you know, I don't post under different names. That is your deceitful little game. I should name you "Many" considering all the names you have used. Many also applies to a certain verse that fits you well. I'm sure you know which one.

Location hidden

#33944 Oct 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is called the son of man but He is also the Son of God.
Son of man does refer to the flesh,<quoted text>
Shouldn't a person who believes the scriptures have the right to defend against false doctrine when someone is claiming something is scripture when it is not. Christ came and died for a reason but you degrade Him to a mystic.
It is not my business or desire to change your belief system. Why can't you find a book that agrees with you instead of using the Holy Scriptures as a tool. You say scriptures were only written by men, why use them at all?
Jesus was called the son of man and it does refer to the flesh. The term is used in other palce of the Bible, mostly Ezekiel. But more important He was also the Son of God.
Ezekiel 2:1 And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
Ezekiel 2:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.
Ezekiel 2:6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee,
What makes you think your doctrine is true?

You stated the following:

"Jesus is called the son of man but He is also the Son of God. Son of man does refer to the flesh."

You have no way to prove this claim do you.

You can defend all you want. It only means you are being defensive over your personal beliefs. It means nothing to me.

I see Jesus as a mystic being a positive thing.

Why use Scriptures? Why should I not use Scriptures? They contain much valuable wisdom do they not?

So is Jesus being the son of man flesh or not? Ezekiel agrees with me. Jesus is flesh and blood being the son of man. He also doesn't want to leave his friends but is called to fulfill the Law of the Prophets is he not?

Jesus died for many reasons. His death is for us to ponder. Saying he died for one reason diminishes his purpose.

Location hidden

#33945 Oct 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go spewing that same old garbage gary. Just so you know, I don't post under different names. That is your deceitful little game. I should name you "Many" considering all the names you have used. Many also applies to a certain verse that fits you well. I'm sure you know which one.
Defensive much? Is this how you show your love? Would Jesus use such words?

Location hidden

#33946 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
SO
If whole life of humans belong to yesterday-than whole mankind life is living Ilussion of past,
included free will of man who was living in past-yesterday or one hour ago
Saban poster have more spiritual senses,but Born in USA,his senses are under invisible control of man made churches teachings lead him and those who listen him,to make investment in the death
Some say it is an illusion. What say you?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33947 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think your doctrine is true?
You stated the following:
"Jesus is called the son of man but He is also the Son of God. Son of man does refer to the flesh."
You have no way to prove this claim do you.
You can defend all you want. It only means you are being defensive over your personal beliefs. It means nothing to me.
I see Jesus as a mystic being a positive thing.
Why use Scriptures? Why should I not use Scriptures? They contain much valuable wisdom do they not?
So is Jesus being the son of man flesh or not? Ezekiel agrees with me. Jesus is flesh and blood being the son of man. He also doesn't want to leave his friends but is called to fulfill the Law of the Prophets is he not?
Jesus died for many reasons. His death is for us to ponder. Saying he died for one reason diminishes his purpose.
Jesus was flesh and blood. He is also the only begotten Son of God. I showed you scripture where God refers to Ezekiel as "son of man" but all you can say is "Ezekiel agrees with me". Talk about ego.

Are you saying Christ was not filled with the Spirit of God, just knowledge of God?

Can you show in the scripture where Jesus doesn't want to leave His friends? That is nowhere in scripture.

If you have to ponder why Jesus came and died then you either don't know those scriptures or you don't believe them.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33948 Oct 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Defensive much? Is this how you show your love? Would Jesus use such words?
Jesus used words like these and more.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Location hidden

#33949 Oct 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus used words like these and more.
Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
How do you know that Jesus used those words. So you think you are Jesus?

Great!!!!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33950 Oct 29, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that Jesus used those words. So you think you are Jesus?
Great!!!!
Those are not my words. I don't pick and choose what scripture I'll believe. If the scriptures say something you don't believe, you say it can't be proven. When you believe a scripture, you wrap your own story around it. Jesus also gave warning against doing that., but you don't believe it now.

The real Jesus speaks of life and death, hell and condemnation, the Spirit of God and the spirit of devils ect. But you want Jesus to look like a pansy mystic. He taught about these things because they exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Liamm 654,612
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Ban on Tor 65,031
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 30 min AccIndy 181
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Gabriel 973,995
Grass Roots Government--by All for All. 1 hr The Way It Really Is 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,314
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,752
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tortise62 281,972
More from around the web