What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33911 Oct 26, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, the living Word has many applications. To summarize, God's Words are unchanging. The scriptures give us the past, present and future.
If you believe the scriptures are true, then what makes you believe there is no hell? Have to work today.
I am curious about your position. Will try to get back to it this evening. I'd like to have an exchange of beliefs without strife. I sometimes wonder if that is even possible.
Depends on what truth means correct?

If we go to the words, then we can illuminate what living word means. Living means something that is alive rather than something which is static correct?

Mystical truth can be quite a different thing from a fact. Hell can be suffering and separation from God rather than an actual place. Therefore, Hell probably doesn't exist but the truth about Hell remains.

Location hidden

#33912 Oct 26, 2013
cipciu sikacz wrote:
<quoted text>
you are complete demented fool,
accuse others of illiteracy,but you alone are not smart enough to have good flexible relation with strange human who is 100000% more smart from idiots like you.
try to learn our moon language,
and start call yourselves at first words,before own mirror
;fool,idiot, scumbag, and wicked hater of others around
\
What are you? Eight years old?

Location hidden

#33913 Oct 26, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, the living Word has many applications. To summarize, God's Words are unchanging. The scriptures give us the past, present and future.
If you believe the scriptures are true, then what makes you believe there is no hell? Have to work today.
I am curious about your position. Will try to get back to it this evening. I'd like to have an exchange of beliefs without strife. I sometimes wonder if that is even possible.
Of course it is possible. The way it is possible is to avoid making things personal. We can discuss without belittling or name calling. Disagreement is perfectly OK. I'll explain how the very act of disagreement is the basis of much that is written in the Bible if you would like.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#33914 Oct 26, 2013
cipciu sikacz wrote:
<quoted text>
you are complete demented fool,
accuse others of illiteracy,but you alone are not smart enough to have good flexible relation with strange human who is 100000% more smart from idiots like you.
try to learn our moon language,
and start call yourselves at first words,before own mirror
;fool,idiot, scumbag, and wicked hater of others around
Brain damage.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#33915 Oct 26, 2013
Where's Dary?

Is he a Baptist minister again or no?

Location hidden

#33916 Oct 26, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain damage.
No doubt lol.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33917 Oct 26, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain damage.
skunk wandering cyber stinking coward
pfuj
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33918 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt lol.
sure not doubt you and others,
only idiots stick to dr Shrink their psychiatrist?
poor cyber cowards and skunks
Allien from Moon

Baltimore, MD

#33919 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
\
What are you? Eight years old?
2 years old,
in Gods eyes one day is 1000 years, you sick earthly scumbag

Location hidden

#33920 Oct 26, 2013
Allien from Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years old,
in Gods eyes one day is 1000 years, you sick earthly scumbag
We are done now child. I just scroll by your incoherent rants.

Good bye.
Allien from the Moon

Baltimore, MD

#33921 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We are done now child. I just scroll by your incoherent rants.
Good bye.
you get night horrible dreams,
like moon monster seat on your face with naked huge elephant a...and choke you to the death,
so?don't dream about tomorrow my poor earthly air breath lost creature
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33922 Oct 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on what truth means correct?
If we go to the words, then we can illuminate what living word means. Living means something that is alive rather than something which is static correct?
Mystical truth can be quite a different thing from a fact. Hell can be suffering and separation from God rather than an actual place. Therefore, Hell probably doesn't exist but the truth about Hell remains.
I agree we can go to the Word, and that if something is alive it is not dead.
The scriptures talk of hell. Hell is void of God, but it is also a place.

Are you a believer in the gnostics?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33923 Oct 27, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
you are poster 'real"
please?don't deceive people around,
bible doesn't teach hell is literal place for sinners

Bible teach only about places of 3 heavens(not hell)
1/ our above atmosphere
2/ Universe with supervising angels of all lights,and planets
3/3rd haven highest place called in hebrew 'shamay ah"

Bible also point in hebrew as heaven;dessert, dark clouds, dust, hay,cloud,or flaming fire where from God spoke to the Mose or jews

Real
start read diligently Bible,always after prayers,
and stop teaching others, because you alone doesn't have any clue about Gods Word

Location hidden

#33924 Oct 27, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I like to think of myself as one who experiences that which is mystical rather than as a believer. This means I read scripture to see if it resonates with me in some way. For example, rather that looking at Hell as a place, I see it differently. One writer put it this way saying, " Hell is not a place God sends us too when we die, but a place we send ourselves too while we are alive."
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33925 Oct 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I like to think of myself as one who experiences that which is mystical rather than as a believer. This means I read scripture to see if it resonates with me in some way. For example, rather that looking at Hell as a place, I see it differently. One writer put it this way saying, " Hell is not a place God sends us too when we die, but a place we send ourselves too while we are alive."
YOU GOT NOT BRAIN TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES?
You made your own hell,and you will die like blind skunk in this own hell?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33926 Oct 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible isn't mystical. We are supposed to study and work on understanding the scriptures. Many make up their own words and try to pass it off as true scripture. Here are a few of many teachings on hell. All are words of Jesus except the Psalms.

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption

Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Luke 10:15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33927 Oct 27, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible isn't mystical. We are supposed to study and work on understanding the scriptures. Many make up their own words and try to pass it off as true scripture. Here are a few of many teachings on hell. All are words of Jesus except the Psalms.
Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption
Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Luke 10:15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.
2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
sir if you don't understand divine inspire Scripture ,and explain in literal meanings,
then you have not any clue about Scripture ,or you are not saved at all,

almost all Scriptures are parabolic and metaforic language,not earthly meanings to fit your own earthly agendas(man made demonic teachings)

look at Psalm 78;2. Mat 13;34,35.Mark 4;33.34 John 10;6.

Mark 4;33-34
And with many such parables spake he the word unto them,
as they were able to hear it(you are not able to hear Gods Parables)
But without a parables spake He not unto them;and when they were alone,he expounded all things to disciples

psalm 78;2...and all those passages reject your false claims and clearly shows that you are earthly not spiritual born again child of God?

you doesn't have any clue about parabolic language of hellas not literal or spiritual eternal torment suffering place,

you teach heresiess of world christianity who is serving satan spirit since short time after Death of last Apostle John

please.stop deceive and lie to others,at first enter basic studies of Bible under direct help of Holy Spirit not man or local church making your heart and eyes blind like church rat

Location hidden

#33928 Oct 27, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mythical too me.

Jesus was a mystic. Why else would he do what he did?

Of course the Hebrew Scripture were the words of Jesus. He was steeped in the Jewish tradition which included fulfilling the law of the Prophets which included prophetic utterance.

The Jewish tradition included a punishing God. A God of Love would be a God of unconditional love or it would not be love at all.

What about Proverbs? When did Jesus say something like this?

Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.

As far as I can see by reading the Gospels, Jesus only preached on the Ten Commandments, nothing else.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#33929 Oct 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's mythical too me.
Jesus was a mystic. Why else would he do what he did?
Of course the Hebrew Scripture were the words of Jesus. He was steeped in the Jewish tradition which included fulfilling the law of the Prophets which included prophetic utterance.
The Jewish tradition included a punishing God. A God of Love would be a God of unconditional love or it would not be love at all.
What about Proverbs? When did Jesus say something like this?
Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
As far as I can see by reading the Gospels, Jesus only preached on the Ten Commandments, nothing else.
sir?
read my post to Real aka Born in USA,
I do like your remarks,they do have lot more spiritual sense,than those posters who are slaves of own earthly blindness and deceived by false church dictrines(Bible call them as doctrines of devil)

there is maybe only OT ancient history of Israel is not parables,but rest of Scriptures is paraabolic and methaforic ancient language,
till today my country old and young folks use many times parables,metafors,or comparing material things to the spoken words creating rich mixture of languages

Bible doesn't teach about literal or spiritual eternal hell torment of souls, nor teach about cross, christmas,blood transfusions, join military,birthdays,or celebrating Sundays as ceremonial phisical law, or world traditions

keep open eyes and ears to hear what is beneficial for your mind and heart?,
do not to accept Fables,Lies,and contradiction words creating Bible Gods Word like human made dumpster

have good night WW

Location hidden

#33930 Oct 27, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
sir?
read my post to Real aka Born in USA,
I do like your remarks,they do have lot more spiritual sense,than those posters who are slaves of own earthly blindness and deceived by false church dictrines(Bible call them as doctrines of devil)
there is maybe only OT ancient history of Israel is not parables,but rest of Scriptures is paraabolic and methaforic ancient language,
till today my country old and young folks use many times parables,metafors,or comparing material things to the spoken words creating rich mixture of languages
Bible doesn't teach about literal or spiritual eternal hell torment of souls, nor teach about cross, christmas,blood transfusions, join military,birthdays,or celebrating Sundays as ceremonial phisical law, or world traditions
keep open eyes and ears to hear what is beneficial for your mind and heart?,
do not to accept Fables,Lies,and contradiction words creating Bible Gods Word like human made dumpster
have good night WW
Thank you for your kind words (for a change). Interesting post there buddy,
Have a great evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 min An NFL Fan 38,279
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 37,095
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 640,979
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min good advice 44,251
NASA's MORONIC "theory" on the origions of life... 24 min Doctor REALITY 1
Mexicunn men in America r punk zza beechizz!! 27 min Doctor REALITY 13
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min good advice 618,265
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 280,834
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 969,763
More from around the web