What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33830 Oct 20, 2013
Nurse Matunka wrote:
<quoted text>
there exist not nexts
only your dr Shrink,Do Do Cockodoo, and dr Shrink Nurse Matunka from Katmandu nepal have 390 lb fat on her body able to squizze you like little banana,
but dr Shrink loves you like own brother,and care about you to the time of your death
Nurse Matunka?

Nice handle. You should go with this one for sure.
Nurse Matunka

Baltimore, MD

#33831 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nurse Matunka?
Nice handle. You should go with this one for sure.
what I would do with you little poor boy,
if I raise my one leg,there is only you can smell fat sweat,farts like chineese granades thrown at Ciung Mu Budhas child temple,
and you would be dead after my one breath and smiling lips between my two legs,
bghwa ha ahaaaaaa boy my boy my boy,behave yourselves?
Cialapiej jajeczko

Baltimore, MD

#33832 Oct 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much right? It's pretty worthless if you ask me.
wrong my friend
only you are ONE,
Who is here most privilaged creature able to conversate with your General Dr Shrink,his army soldiers

you suppose to jump from joy, happiness,and awesonkeit,that you received underserved privilage to be friend of dr Shrink,his army "dogs of war"and most pretty heavy mama Nurse Matunka devoted only to serve dr Shrink in the mental adjustments of all retarded and sick spiritualy creatures left behind and sentenced to die in Armagedon?

so?
say say thank you dr Shrink,thank all of you my little cyber army serving God Almighty day and night????

Location hidden

#33833 Oct 20, 2013
Nurse Matunka wrote:
<quoted text>
what I would do with you little poor boy,
if I raise my one leg,there is only you can smell fat sweat,farts like chineese granades thrown at Ciung Mu Budhas child temple,
and you would be dead after my one breath and smiling lips between my two legs,
bghwa ha ahaaaaaa boy my boy my boy,behave yourselves?
No, not the farts again.

Location hidden

#33834 Oct 20, 2013
Cialapiej jajeczko wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong my friend
only you are ONE,
Who is here most privilaged creature able to conversate with your General Dr Shrink,his army soldiers
you suppose to jump from joy, happiness,and awesonkeit,that you received underserved privilage to be friend of dr Shrink,his army "dogs of war"and most pretty heavy mama Nurse Matunka devoted only to serve dr Shrink in the mental adjustments of all retarded and sick spiritualy creatures left behind and sentenced to die in Armagedon?
so?
say say thank you dr Shrink,thank all of you my little cyber army serving God Almighty day and night????
They really shouldn't allow you to play on the computer. If they find out they might lock you in that padded cell again.
R D Laing

Portsmouth, VA

#33835 Oct 20, 2013
I often find it helpful to whistle a little tune to myself.

Location hidden

#33836 Oct 21, 2013
R D Laing wrote:
I often find it helpful to whistle a little tune to myself.
Why not?
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33837 Oct 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What does apostle actually mean? Did you know anyone can be an apostle including you?
The term "apostle" is derived from Classical Greek &#7936;&#960;&#972 ;&#963;&#964;&#959 ;&#955;&#959;&#962 ; (apóstolos), meaning "one who is sent away", from &#963;&#964;&#941; &#955;&#955;&#969; ("stello", "send")+ &#945;&#960;&#972; (apo, "away from").[1] The literal meaning in English is therefore an "emissary", from the Latin mitto ("send") and ex ("from").
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostle
"The word “apostle” comes from the Greek word apostolos, which means “one sent from or forth, a messenger, delegate”. The term is used in the New Testament in two distinct senses. It can refer to an individual who is sent by other humans to accomplish a particular mission or task. The term is so used to refer, for example, to Barnabas (Acts 14:14). He was an “apostle” in the sense that he accompanied Paul on an evangelistic trip. Jesus is said to be our “Apostle” in the sense that He was sent to atone for our sins (Hebrews 3:1).

The term “apostle” also is used in a second sense—what we might call an official sense. That is,“apostle” can refer to individuals who were officially and divinely selected to serve as Jesus’ original representatives—“ambassadors”( 2 Corinthians 5:20). Jesus handpicked the original twelve apostles (Matthew 10:1-5; Mark 3:13-19; Luke 6:12-16; 9:1-2). Of these original twelve, Judas betrayed the Lord as predicted by the Old Testament (Psalm 41:9; John 13:18-19; 18:1-5). Instead of repenting, he cinched his apostasy by committing suicide (Matthew 27:3-5; John 17:12). Consequently, a successor to Judas was selected by divine decree (Acts 1:16-26).

Only one other apostle in the official sense is alluded to in the New Testament—Paul. His appointment to apostleship was unique and unparalleled in that he was chosen for a specific first century task (Acts 9:15; 22:14-15; 26:16-18; 1 Corinthians 15:8-9; Galatians 1:11-12,15-16). Christ selected him to introduce the message of Christianity to the Gentile world (Romans 11:13; 15:16; Galatians 2:8; Ephesians 3:8). Paul was careful to document the fact that his apostleship was by divine appointment (e.g., Romans 1:5; 1 Corinthians 1:1; Galatians 1:1,16).

When one assembles all the relevant New Testament data, at least three qualifications emerge as prerequisite to one becoming an apostle in the official sense. First, an apostle had to have seen the Lord and been an eyewitness of Christ’s resurrection (Acts 1:22; 22:14; 1 Corinthians 9:1). Second, an apostle had to be specifically selected by the Lord or the Holy Spirit (Matthew 10:5; Mark 3:13-14; Luke 6:13; Acts 1:26; 9:15; 22:14-15,21; 26:16). Third, an apostle was invested with miraculous power to the extent that he could perform miracles. The power to perform miracles included the capability to confer the ability to work miracles to other individuals through the laying on of his hands (Mark 3:15; 16:17-20; Luke 9:1-2; John 14:12,26; 15:24-27; 16:13; Acts 2:43; 4:29-31,33; 5:12,15-16; 6:6; 8:14-18; 19:6; 2 Timothy 1:6; Romans 1:11; Hebrews 2:3-4). Jesus referred to His bestowal of miraculous capability upon the apostles when He promised they would be “endued with power from on high”(Luke 24:49)." - Dave Miller, AP
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33838 Oct 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What does apostle actually mean? Did you know anyone can be an apostle including you?
The term "apostle" is derived from Classical Greek &#7936;&#960;&#972 ;&#963;&#964;&#959 ;&#955;&#959;&#962 ; (apóstolos), meaning "one who is sent away", from &#963;&#964;&#941; &#955;&#955;&#969; ("stello", "send")+ &#945;&#960;&#972; (apo, "away from").[1] The literal meaning in English is therefore an "emissary", from the Latin mitto ("send") and ex ("from").
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostle
"The apostolic office was unquestionably a temporary office for the early church (though apostolic appointment was for life). Its essential purpose was twofold. First, apostles were commissioned by Jesus to launch the Christian religion (Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15-16; Luke 24:46-48). This purpose was achieved by means of the initial presentation of the Gospel to the whole world (Colossians 1:23), and the establishment of the church of Christ (Acts 2). Second, apostles were largely responsible for making the New Testament available—first in oral form and, more specifically, in written form (1 Corinthians 14:37; Galatians 1:12; Ephesians 3:3-4; 1 Thessalonians 5:27; 2 Thessalonians 2:15; 3:14; 1 Peter 1:12; 2 Peter 1:12-21; 3:15-16)." - Dave Miller, AP
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33839 Oct 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Glass half full or half empty?
Nothing can be proven either way due to the lack of tangible evidence.
Even if photos existed, it would still require faith - either way.

Faith in authenticity or faith in forgery? Faith in authenticity provides pure hope for the life beyond this one the faithful are promised. Faith in forgery provides cheap, unhealthy short-term thrills today but no hope for the future.

We're all given the choice.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33840 Oct 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a bald-face liar.
You don't believes these Apostles:
Philip
Thomas
Peter
...and all the teachings by Jesus by them.
Stop playing the fool and thinking you do.
You really don't, and that is the truth.
BTW - if you are going to respond back and whine about whatever you think you need to be a crybaby on, take it elsewhere, because your childish antics won't work with me.
*sighs*
You're making the charge - but without any proof...

I stated:
"Paul didn't select himself. Luke, by inspiration, tells us of Paul's selection by Jesus in Acts 9, Acts 22, and Acts 26.
I do believe in ALL that ALL of the Apostles taught!
How can folks like yourself look at the scriptures and expect them to be lies until proven truth rather than truth until proven lies? Why should people like me have to prove the words true when folks like you cannot prove them lies? How can you suggest that you claim to have belief in Jesus and not believe His Holy Spirit could preserve His Word in the convenient manner in which we now have it? To be skeptical of the scriptures being lies rather than truth on their surface is disturbing to me. I believe it is absolute truth until someone like yourself can prove otherwise. I stand with God."

As I said before, I believe ALL that the Apostles taught.
Saban fan

Decatur, AL

#33841 Oct 21, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I've proven them multiple times to be false.
What do you expect from fallible men? Why would you or anyone expect fallible men to be exact and accurate?
Your own "truth" clearly states "ALL MEN FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD."
You do understand this passage, right? "All men". Not someone here or there or anywhere that claims to be "special". "All men fall short of God". Including those bishops who you praise for putting together the Bible.
<quoted text>
Yes I have.
Of what I have posted, which has been many times, many direct facts that dispute any "truth" you think there is. Why don't you start refuting them, to see how many you can actually claim as not beign factual.
Your opinion is only that, an opinion. Refute with facts, and then maybe you may change my thinking. Until you can do that, your avoidance of refutation only shows me that you haven't researched our discussion enough to even claim what you do here.
<quoted text>
"All men fall short of God".
First off, if the HS guided certain men, and only influenced certain men, one would think that those specific texts would have been preserved in order to validate your claim.
Either the HS is falling behind, never did this guidance - and that ruse began in the minds of men, or it is utter bologna - transpired through men to control how men believe.
IMO - I'll choose "B" - as I believe the HS, if it exists, INSPIRES EVERYONE and not a limited few whom you think were.
DOH!!
In other words, you ain't got shite within you either, because I have a very good feeling that the HS hasn't guided anyone - including you. But you, a dishonest individual, won't even admit this fact, because it causes you to fail in your supposed belief.
Just like Gary and Dave - more frauds to a fraudulent religion.
<quoted text>
Good - it should be. It shows you are actually thinking for yourself, instead of allowing others to dictate your belief.
(3) Jesus says:
(1) "If those who lead you say to you:‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
(2) If they say to you:‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
(3) Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
(4) "When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
(5) But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
But....don't let the dismay overtake you....it is short-lived, as long as you look for the astonishment that is waiting to be discovered.
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
<<<contuinued to Saban>>>
You've already discredited yourself.

You paste the charge "fallible men" to the Bible then you provide opinion (a fallible man) and then you provide writings from another time from - "fallible men"?

If you don't believe in the Holy Spirit, which Jesus prophesied about multiple times, you're immediately discrediting Jesus' teachings... Or, at least picking and choosing for yourself (a fallible man) which ones are true and which are not. Funny how you tend to believe anything not in the Bible and tend to discount anything in the Bible. Apparently the Holy Spirit in your view was unable to preserve His teachings for our lives and according to your (a fallible man) teachings, has left a huge mystery for us to figure out.

No thanks, NASL. I have more faith in God's ability than that.
Cialapiej jajeczko

Baltimore, MD

#33842 Oct 21, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already discredited yourself.
You paste the charge "fallible men" to the Bible then you provide opinion (a fallible man) and then you provide writings from another time from - "fallible men"?
If you don't believe in the Holy Spirit, which Jesus prophesied about multiple times, you're immediately discrediting Jesus' teachings... Or, at least picking and choosing for yourself (a fallible man) which ones are true and which are not. Funny how you tend to believe anything not in the Bible and tend to discount anything in the Bible. Apparently the Holy Spirit in your view was unable to preserve His teachings for our lives and according to your (a fallible man) teachings, has left a huge mystery for us to figure out.
No thanks, NASL. I have more faith in God's ability than that.
fully agree on all your posts, gree icons,
my son, do good job and keep prayers to be alive of dr Shrink and his spiritual army"dogs of war" they try to defend this topic and try to keep topic alive-exposing wickednes and frauds of worldwide christianity and false cyber prophets

I hope God will bless you my poor earthly child waiting for Gods Grace maybe ASAP
Cialapiej jajeczko

Baltimore, MD

#33843 Oct 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They really shouldn't allow you to play on the computer. If they find out they might lock you in that padded cell again.
who are they?????
do you have crowd halucinations and visions and see"they"plural cyber trolls attempt to not allow me to be on Internet?,

padded cell is always reserve by retarded visionaries like you
pupcia osrana

Baltimore, MD

#33844 Oct 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
he heeeeeeeeeeeee what you mean

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33845 Oct 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. There are a few characteristics which identifies certain contributions. Too bad we know so little about who these writers were.
Very true. Unfortunately we do not have contemporar writings on the attributed writers of the 1st C.

Sooooo steps in man and his decisions to define a belief.

Location hidden

#33846 Oct 21, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"The word “apostle” comes from the Greek word apostolos, which means “one sent from or forth, a messenger, delegate”. The term is used in the New Testament in two distinct senses. It can refer to an individual who is sent by other humans to accomplish a particular mission or task. The term is so used to refer, for example, to Barnabas (Acts 14:14). He was an “apostle” in the sense that he accompanied Paul on an evangelistic trip. Jesus is said to be our “Apostle” in the sense that He was sent to atone for our sins (Hebrews 3:1).
The term “apostle” also is used in a second sense—what we might call an official sense. That is,“apostle” can refer to individuals who were officially and divinely selected to serve as Jesus’ original representatives—“ambassadors”( 2 Corinthians 5:20). Jesus handpicked the original twelve apostles (Matthew 10:1-5; Mark 3:13-19; Luke 6:12-16; 9:1-2). Of these original twelve, Judas betrayed the Lord as predicted by the Old Testament (Psalm 41:9; John 13:18-19; 18:1-5). Instead of repenting, he cinched his apostasy by committing suicide (Matthew 27:3-5; John 17:12). Consequently, a successor to Judas was selected by divine decree (Acts 1:16-26).
Only one other apostle in the official sense is alluded to in the New Testament—Paul. His appointment to apostleship was unique and unparalleled in that he was chosen for a specific first century task (Acts 9:15; 22:14-15; 26:16-18; 1 Corinthians 15:8-9; Galatians 1:11-12,15-16). Christ selected him to introduce the message of Christianity to the Gentile world (Romans 11:13; 15:16; Galatians 2:8; Ephesians 3:8). Paul was careful to document the fact that his apostleship was by divine appointment (e.g., Romans 1:5; 1 Corinthians 1:1; Galatians 1:1,16).
When one assembles all the relevant New Testament data, at least three qualifications emerge as prerequisite to one becoming an apostle in the official sense. First, an apostle had to have seen the Lord and been an eyewitness of Christ’s resurrection (Acts 1:22; 22:14; 1 Corinthians 9:1). Second, an apostle had to be specifically selected by the Lord or the Holy Spirit (Matthew 10:5; Mark 3:13-14; Luke 6:13; Acts 1:26; 9:15; 22:14-15,21; 26:16). Third, an apostle was invested with miraculous power to the extent that he could perform miracles. The power to perform miracles included the capability to confer the ability to work miracles to other individuals through the laying on of his hands (Mark 3:15; 16:17-20; Luke 9:1-2; John 14:12,26; 15:24-27; 16:13; Acts 2:43; 4:29-31,33; 5:12,15-16; 6:6; 8:14-18; 19:6; 2 Timothy 1:6; Romans 1:11; Hebrews 2:3-4). Jesus referred to His bestowal of miraculous capability upon the apostles when He promised they would be “endued with power from on high”(Luke 24:49)." - Dave Miller, AP
Our friend thinks he is an apostle. Paul claims to be an apostle but we only have his word for it. Nonetheless, Paul has an interesting point of view. I think Galatians 5:22 is spot on.

Location hidden

#33847 Oct 21, 2013
Cialapiej jajeczko wrote:
<quoted text>
who are they?????
do you have crowd halucinations and visions and see"they"plural cyber trolls attempt to not allow me to be on Internet?,
padded cell is always reserve by retarded visionaries like you
They are the caretakers in the institution where you reside.

Fair enough?

Location hidden

#33848 Oct 21, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making the charge - but without any proof...
I stated:
"Paul didn't select himself. Luke, by inspiration, tells us of Paul's selection by Jesus in Acts 9, Acts 22, and Acts 26.
I do believe in ALL that ALL of the Apostles taught!
How can folks like yourself look at the scriptures and expect them to be lies until proven truth rather than truth until proven lies? Why should people like me have to prove the words true when folks like you cannot prove them lies? How can you suggest that you claim to have belief in Jesus and not believe His Holy Spirit could preserve His Word in the convenient manner in which we now have it? To be skeptical of the scriptures being lies rather than truth on their surface is disturbing to me. I believe it is absolute truth until someone like yourself can prove otherwise. I stand with God."
As I said before, I believe ALL that the Apostles taught.
Really? Women shouldn't talk in church? Which one do you believe with regard to circumcision. There are mutually exclusive teachings on the mater. Why not be skeptical of scriptures? Translations often have much different meanings. In order to choose, one must make a value judgment correct?

Location hidden

#33849 Oct 21, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if photos existed, it would still require faith - either way.
Faith in authenticity or faith in forgery? Faith in authenticity provides pure hope for the life beyond this one the faithful are promised. Faith in forgery provides cheap, unhealthy short-term thrills today but no hope for the future.
We're all given the choice.
Indeed! Photos, like translations, can be altered.

What is faith? Is it belief in something which is intangible? Suppose you had faith in something you believed to be authentic? What if it is flawed? Then what?

If everything is know by God, from beginning to end, does free will even exist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min River Tam 92,727
Florya MIELE SERVISI (2I2) 2O2 62 35 - 2O2 62 3... 10 min birimariza 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 286,086
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 46,040
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,101
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr truth 667,942
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 4 hr truth 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 979,463
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web