awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33747 Oct 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck. Proverbs 1:8-9 NIV
1 John 2; 10
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh(it is you with fleshly BS)in the lust of uncleaness,and despse government(members of 144000 new government)
Presumptuos are they selfwilled,they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
15/which have fosaken the right way,and are gone astray following the way of satan god of dead

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33748 Oct 13, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
1 John 2; 10
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh(it is you with fleshly BS)in the lust of uncleaness,and despse government(members of 144000 new government)
Presumptuos are they selfwilled,they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
15/which have fosaken the right way,and are gone astray following the way of satan god of dead
Deuteronomy 28:53
Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33749 Oct 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Deuteronomy 28:53
Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you.
excelent passage just you quote about yourselves and like you filthy moral scums of this earth-
addition to your passage is
isaiah 18;6
They(you included) shall be left togethere unto the flows of the mountains,and to the beasts of the earth;
AND THE FOWLS SHALL SUMMER UPON THEM AND ALL THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH SHALL EAT THEIR DEAD CORSPSES

Jer 7;39
and the carcases of this people(included fithy gays like you)shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven,and for the beasts of the earth;and none shall fry them away?

Location hidden

#33750 Oct 13, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
excelent passage just you quote about yourselves and like you filthy moral scums of this earth-
addition to your passage is
isaiah 18;6
They(you included) shall be left togethere unto the flows of the mountains,and to the beasts of the earth;
AND THE FOWLS SHALL SUMMER UPON THEM AND ALL THE BEASTS OF THE EARTH SHALL EAT THEIR DEAD CORSPSES
Jer 7;39
and the carcases of this people(included fithy gays like you)shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven,and for the beasts of the earth;and none shall fry them away?
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Ecclesiastes 7:16
Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise— why destroy yourself?
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33752 Oct 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Ecclesiastes 7:16
Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise— why destroy yourself?
those passages are for those who are chosen by grace,and enter behind dark curtain to the heaven,holy of holies tabernacle as spiritual priests,and kings(excluded you)

rather this passage can apply to you?
jeremiah 16;4
They shall die in revious deaths; they shall be not lamented;neither shall they be burried;

but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth,and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine;and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven,and for the beasts of the earth,

you be stinking dead,still having not diagested bones of own little children inside of your mouth dead from famine,hunger,hate, and AIDS

Location hidden

#33753 Oct 13, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
those passages are for those who are chosen by grace,and enter behind dark curtain to the heaven,holy of holies tabernacle as spiritual priests,and kings(excluded you)
rather this passage can apply to you?
jeremiah 16;4
They shall die in revious deaths; they shall be not lamented;neither shall they be burried;
but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth,and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine;and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven,and for the beasts of the earth,
you be stinking dead,still having not diagested bones of own little children inside of your mouth dead from famine,hunger,hate, and AIDS
Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33754 Oct 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled.
right,be sure you are not going to survive in His vineyard
because
Jer 17;5
Thus saith the Lord;
Cursed be a man(you and like you) that trusteth in man,and maketh flesh his arm,and whose heart departeth from the Lord
6/for shall he be like the heath in the dessert;but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderniss in a salt land and not inhabited

9/The heart is deceitful above all things,and desperately wicked(unsaved heart like yours).......)

indeed>poor life of wandering cyber troll named WW with gay morality

Location hidden

#33755 Oct 14, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
right,be sure you are not going to survive in His vineyard
because
Jer 17;5
Thus saith the Lord;
Cursed be a man(you and like you) that trusteth in man,and maketh flesh his arm,and whose heart departeth from the Lord
6/for shall he be like the heath in the dessert;but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderniss in a salt land and not inhabited
9/The heart is deceitful above all things,and desperately wicked(unsaved heart like yours).......)
indeed>poor life of wandering cyber troll named WW with gay morality
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33756 Oct 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,
YOU POOR LIAR
when did you drink with me you drank alcoholic
proverbs
31;8
(for you good biblical offer)
Give strong drink unto him(you unsaved earthly BS) that is ready to perish,and wine unto those that be heavy hearts,
7/let them drink,and forget his poverty,and remember his misery no more
8/
OPEN THE MOUTH FOR THE DUMB IN THE CAUSE OF ALL SUCH AS ARE APPOINTED TO DESTRUCTION.

You born only to live few years and die?
that is all for you under this only sun?

also drink,get drank,be f....by gays, and die
XYZ OPEN your DOORS

United States

#33757 Oct 14, 2013
I SEE religious fanatic Dr Shrinky DICK , IS AT IT AGAIN! BAHAHAHAHA
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33758 Oct 14, 2013
XYZ OPEN your DOORS wrote:
I SEE religious fanatic Dr Shrinky DICK , IS AT IT AGAIN! BAHAHAHAHA
I see you hanging 2 dead balls under dr Shrink d.....
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#33759 Oct 14, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you hanging 2 dead balls under dr Shrink d.....
that be your Two Dead human balls, that you took them of yourself with chopper, Dr Shrinky DICK! JAJAJAJA
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33760 Oct 14, 2013
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>that be your Two Dead human balls, that you took them of yourself with chopper, Dr Shrinky DICK! JAJAJAJA
rather you are those 2 dead balls around grow with sleazy prostate yolk and hanging dirty fat few hairs inside of skin sack full of yellow pimples,you poor idiot?

proverbs 30;12
There is a generation(you belong to them) that are pure on their own only eyes,and yet is not washed from their filthiness

Psalm 14;3
They are gone aside,they are all together become filthy,there is none that doeth good,no not one(included you poor idiot)
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

Woodside, NY

#33761 Oct 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
rather you are those 2 dead balls around grow with sleazy prostate yolk and hanging dirty fat few hairs inside of skin sack full of yellow pimples,you poor idiot?
proverbs 30;12
There is a generation(you belong to them) that are pure on their own only eyes,and yet is not washed from their filthiness
Psalm 14;3
They are gone aside,they are all together become filthy,there is none that doeth good,no not one(included you poor idiot)
it really your 2 human dead balls not my balls ! You sound like religious fundie fanatic right winger moron quoting your dirty proverbs from book of Satan Bible. ABhahhaaaa

Location hidden

#33762 Oct 14, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU POOR LIAR
when did you drink with me you drank alcoholic
proverbs
31;8
(for you good biblical offer)
Give strong drink unto him(you unsaved earthly BS) that is ready to perish,and wine unto those that be heavy hearts,
7/let them drink,and forget his poverty,and remember his misery no more
8/
OPEN THE MOUTH FOR THE DUMB IN THE CAUSE OF ALL SUCH AS ARE APPOINTED TO DESTRUCTION.
You born only to live few years and die?
that is all for you under this only sun?
also drink,get drank,be f....by gays, and die
“How great you are, Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#33763 Oct 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
proverbs 30;12
Psalm 14;3
Proverbs 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father (that you the moron!), and doth not bless their mother 9That you war mongering Fundie Moron). 12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness (this include you whole generations and after, you full of filth , as you sleep with your Satan! begone you ugly religious warring grunter1 bahahhahhaaaaa .

Location hidden

#33764 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>Proverbs 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father (that you the moron!), and doth not bless their mother 9That you war mongering Fundie Moron). 12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness (this include you whole generations and after, you full of filth , as you sleep with your Satan! begone you ugly religious warring grunter1 bahahhahhaaaaa .
“Since God has made all this known to you, there is no one so discerning and wise as you.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33765 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>Proverbs 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father (that you the moron!), and doth not bless their mother 9That you war mongering Fundie Moron). 12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness (this include you whole generations and after, you full of filth , as you sleep with your Satan! begone you ugly religious warring grunter1 bahahhahhaaaaa .
that is you,repeating same words from your stupid empty without of teeths hole(mouth) that is you little POS

corect,I don't belong to any world christians churches,you poor POS and stupid Liar

learn how to read basic comics from children,you poor uneducated empty brain
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33766 Oct 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
“Since God has made all this known to you, there is no one so discerning and wise as you.
maybe you are wiser from this idiot,
because
psalm 34;21
Evil shall slay the wicked;and they that hate the righteoues shall be desolate
22/The Lord redeemeth the soul of his devoted servants(included dr Shrink)
AND NONE OF THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM SHALL BE DESOLATE.

PSALM 140;11
Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth;
EVIL SHALL HUNT THE VIOLENT MAN TO OVERTHROW HIM

Location hidden

#33767 Oct 15, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you are wiser from this idiot,
because
psalm 34;21
Evil shall slay the wicked;and they that hate the righteoues shall be desolate
22/The Lord redeemeth the soul of his devoted servants(included dr Shrink)
AND NONE OF THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM SHALL BE DESOLATE.
PSALM 140;11
Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth;
EVIL SHALL HUNT THE VIOLENT MAN TO OVERTHROW HIM
Why are we regarded as cattle and considered stupid in your sight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Catcher1 817,364
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Seentheotherside 578,826
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 6 min Freebird USA 9,215
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 270,016
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 14 min Thux 99
College No Longer School Of Higher Learning? 15 min Chopstopper248 2
Hey guys :) what you like mostly at G.Hannelius... 17 min PhilTara 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lightbeamrider 609,782
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Clearwater 176,199
More from around the web