What Your Church Won't Tell You by Da...
unga bunga malunga

Baltimore, MD

#33610 Sep 25, 2013
To All true believers saved by Gods grace not church,or debates with paranoia spiritual idiots left behind like dung on the earth Jer 8;1-4,6

Eph 2;8
FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH,AND THAT BOT OF YOURSELVESLIT IS GIFT OF GOD
8/ NOT THE WORKS,LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST
Rom 11;6
AND IF BY GRACE,THEN IS IT NO MORE WORKS;OTHERWISE GRACE IS NOT GRACE.
BUT IF IT BE OF WORKS, THEN IS IT NO MORE GRACE
OTHERWISE WORK IS NO MORE WORK

about wicked CHRISTIANITY AND THEIR FOLLOWERS CHILDREN OF DEVIL
Rom 11;8-9
according it is written
God hath given them the spirit of slumber,eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day
9.and David said,
"LET THEIR TABLE BE MADE A SNARE,AND A TRAP AND STUMBLINGBLOCK,AND RECOMPENCE UNTO THEM;

LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED THAT THEY MAY NOT SEE,AND BOW DOWN THEIR BACK ALWAY

so miseries of christianity condmened by god is horrible and erazement from this new future Universe,new heaven and new earth

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#33611 Sep 25, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
TO ALL CHILDREN OF GOD CHOSEN BY GRACE OF GOD,EPH 1;2-12
Eph 2;2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the
CURSE OF THIS WORLD,
ACCORDING TO THE PRINCE AND POWER OF THE AIR,
THE SPIRIT THAT NOW WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE
3/
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of the flesh,fulfiling desires of the flesh and of the mind,and were by nature the
CHILDREN OF WRATH,EVEN AS THIS WORLD
4/BUT GOD OF MERCY WHO IS RICH IN GRACE,FOR HIS GREAT LOVE WHEREWITH HE LOVED US
5/EVEN WHEN WE WERE DEAD IN SINS, HATH QUICKENED US TOGETHER WITH CHRIST
BY GRACE YE ARE SAVED
ROM 5;6,8
so included is handsome most humble and truthful dr Shrink part of Christ Body
To the followers of "Paul", why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, since you quote "Paul" more often than Jesus?
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#33612 Sep 25, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
To the followers of "Paul", why do you think "Paul" was more enlightened than Jesus, since you quote "Paul" more often than Jesus?
DON'T WORRY others whom they follow
try always put all worries about yourselves and your BS
Nobody gave you any authority to advice others or to respond to the posters of TRUE ANNOINTED BELIEVERS REMNANT OF 144000

quote your own jesus and think if true Jesus is happy from your BS blasphemous quotes?

you don't belong to this place,nor to any saved by grace,John 17...Jesus prayer to his Father doesn't include you to be one who is given by His Father for Jesus Spiritual Church as Gift

null is always null never 1 or A.
you are NULL

Baltimore, MD

#33613 Sep 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I'm outta here.
RIP
This thread is officially dead.
GOOD BUY
take few farts on your wide road from dr Shrink
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#33614 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe what the scriptures say about Saul's conversion and Paul's teachings of Jesus. That does not make me a follower of Paul or Mathew etc. You believe the gospel of thomas. Does that make you a follower of thomas?

Albuquerque, NM

#33615 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
DON'T WORRY others whom they follow
try always put all worries about yourselves and your BS
Nobody gave you any authority to advice others or to respond to the posters of TRUE ANNOINTED BELIEVERS REMNANT OF 144000
quote your own jesus and think if true Jesus is happy from your BS blasphemous quotes?
you don't belong to this place,nor to any saved by grace,John 17...Jesus prayer to his Father doesn't include you to be one who is given by His Father for Jesus Spiritual Church as Gift
null is always null never 1 or A.
you are NULL
The other side of the "shrink" - which looks to be the same as his other personality.

In the least, if you are going to be schizophrenic, you'll need to expand on the personality a bit. We already know about the "shrink" person, but this one sounds the same. I think you need to spice this one up just a little bit more.

Maybe you should try the intellectual angle for this guy?

Hmmmm....

Albuquerque, NM

#33616 Sep 26, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what the scriptures say about Saul's conversion and Paul's teachings of Jesus. That does not make me a follower of Paul or Mathew etc. You believe the gospel of thomas. Does that make you a follower of thomas?
Good questions USA.

No. I utilize all the teachings by Jesus, so I can encompass all that Jesus is trying to convey.

If one only has a portion of his teachings, then how can you say you believe in all of his teachings? That would be a blatant lie, and I have chosen not to lie.

Did that answer your question?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33617 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Good questions USA.
No. I utilize all the teachings by Jesus, so I can encompass all that Jesus is trying to convey.
If one only has a portion of his teachings, then how can you say you believe in all of his teachings? That would be a blatant lie, and I have chosen not to lie.
Let's be honest, you only utilize what you believe is true, just like everyone else. You do not use the O.T. or the N.T. because you do not believe they are true scripture.

IMO, the gnostic gospels are not trustworthy as true scripture for many reasons. They weren't even written until 300-400AD. The history of those who called themselves gnostic, having a "secret" gospel is no different than John Smith or Brigham Young creating their own custom fit bible. Wouldn' it be true that those who follow that book are really following men?

Albuquerque, NM

#33618 Sep 26, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest, you only utilize what you believe is true, just like everyone else. You do not use the O.T. or the N.T. because you do not believe they are true scripture.
IMO, the gnostic gospels are not trustworthy as true scripture for many reasons. They weren't even written until 300-400AD. The history of those who called themselves gnostic, having a "secret" gospel is no different than John Smith or Brigham Young creating their own custom fit bible. Wouldn' it be true that those who follow that book are really following men?
These are the facts you have not included in your response to me:

a. No full NT books/texts that exist today is earlier than the 4th C. So your argument is null.

b. The OT is Judaism - and many of those "laws" are irrelevant today in society.

c. One cannot say they believe in all of what Jesus taught, if they do not include ALL teachings by Jesus - canonical or not.

d. All texts are "inspired by God", unless you can show me specifically where "God" states which texts are not "of His inspiration" and those "He" deems as not inspired.

If you want honesty - let's be honest.

Baltimore, MD

#33619 Sep 26, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
he is follower of gays movement who admire Gospel of thomas,written in modern language sentences, not greek koine short spoken relations?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33620 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
a. No full NT books/texts that exist today is earlier than the 4th C. So your argument is null.
b. The OT is Judaism - and many of those "laws" are irrelevant today in society.
c. One cannot say they believe in all of what Jesus taught, if they do not include ALL teachings by Jesus - canonical or not.
d. All texts are "inspired by God", unless you can show me specifically where "God" states which texts are not "of His inspiration" and those "He" deems as not inspired.
a. The New Testament scriptures have been scientifically proven to have been written in 44-96 AD. The gnostics were written much later.

b. The O.T. is not just about Judaism. Abraham, Moses, King Saul and so on, were not Jews. The Jews didn't exist until Judah. However, Jesus was a Jew.

c. But you say only the gnostics are true. Do you know what Jesus taught His disciple on the Mount of Olives? To me that is a teaching by Jesus.

d. Don't believe all text is inspired.

Baltimore, MD

#33621 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The other side of the "shrink" - which looks to be the same as his other personality.
In the least, if you are going to be schizophrenic, you'll need to expand on the personality a bit. We already know about the "shrink" person, but this one sounds the same. I think you need to spice this one up just a little bit more.
Maybe you should try the intellectual angle for this guy?
Hmmmm....
never worry about personalities and other sides of posters, those worries take away from you time to search Scripture and believe 100% in Gods Word OT and NT

If I am shrink,or prince of earthly dog
I am elected child of God, not follower of your fables and babling advices sticking nose and insult cyber posters persoanlities.

intelectual spiritual Angle exist in Bible
"beginning of wisdom is fear of God?"
also each who depend their life on Bible Gods Chokma(Wisdom) doesn't need human intelects,to be sure of spiritual inteleuctal flow Gods Word straigh to the mind of those whom Gods grace made them as chosen ones

I don't exclude Poster "Born in USA"
I AM NOT BLIND TO SEE HIS SPIRITUAL LOVE AND COMPASIN TO DEFEND HIS OWN FAITH AND BIBLE AS INFFALIABLE GODS WORD?

This poster can call me names
but this poster is more way closer to God then you or WW?

Romans 10;3,..say straight to your face who you are;
" FOR THEY BEING IGNORANT OF GOD'S RIGHTEOUESNESS,AND GOING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUESNESS,HAVE NOT SUBMITED THEMSELVES UNTO THE RIGHTEOUESNESS OF GOD.

This passage is clear about who you are,
and believe me,
NOBODY BUY YOUR FABLES AND BS,NOBODY?

Baltimore, MD

#33622 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Good questions USA.
You utilize Jesus teachings removing others disciples teaching that way violating Rev 22;18-19

you can utilize rest of your life, makes you happy,but never forget every year make renovation of your worthless building called UTALISATION
unga bunga malunga

Baltimore, MD

#33624 Sep 26, 2013
TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS LOVING OUR FATHER AND GOD,OUR FRIEND AND OUR REDEEMER

Rom 11;32-36
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief,that he might have mercy upon all (His chosens children)

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
how unsearchable are his judgements,and his ways past finding out!

For who hath known the mind of the Lord??
or who had been His counsellor?

Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto Him again?

FOR HIM,AND THROUGH HIM,AND TO HIM,ARE ALL THINGS;
TO WHOM BE THE GLORY FOR EVER;A-MEN'

Albuquerque, NM

#33625 Sep 27, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
a. The New Testament scriptures have been scientifically proven to have been written in 44-96 AD. The gnostics were written much later.
b. The O.T. is not just about Judaism. Abraham, Moses, King Saul and so on, were not Jews. The Jews didn't exist until Judah. However, Jesus was a Jew.
c. But you say only the gnostics are true. Do you know what Jesus taught His disciple on the Mount of Olives? To me that is a teaching by Jesus.
d. Don't believe all text is inspired.
a. Scientifically proven? Are you talking about dating the actual texts or linguists dating the language - as it is characteristic to the time period? There are scholars who believe that GoThomas was written earlier than the other four gospels.

This gent puts forth the theory that Jesus existed in the 1st C BCE, and "Paul" wrote about him 100 years later.

http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Hundred-Years-Bef...

b. Correct, since Abraham came from Ur, he more than likely brought with him, one of the god of Sumeria - that seems to have a different name. No matter - Christianity, decided to include it as part of the Bible, althoguh many of the statements made, do not apply to today's society, and was supposed to be superceded by the NT, as the NT is supposed to be the "New Covenant".

c.Where have I stated 'only the gnostics are true'? Please post my actual statement and include the link to your citation.

I disagree.

As for his teachings, he taught many things you refuse to accept. So don't go on and begin to tell me that I am not utilizing his teachings, when you yourself only do half way. I've got you beat.

:o)

d.'Don't believe all text are inspired'
- why not? You have yet to show me where "God" designates which are and which are not. Which, if you would like me to change my view on this subject, you will have to show me the specific text stated by "God" that says otherwise.

Right now, you are going against "Paul", as he explains, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"
- I guess now you have the challenge to determine which "scriptures" "God" was talkign about.

Hmmmm...as of right now, you have the "10 Commandments" by "God" and nothing after that, as all the others were written by men. Are you saying that men have the ability to determine which are "God" inspired and "God" can't?

You argument is fruitless.

Albuquerque, NM

#33626 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
never worry about personalities and other sides of posters, those worries take away from you time to search Scripture and believe 100% in Gods Word OT and NT
If I am shrink,or prince of earthly dog
I am elected child of God, not follower of your fables and babling advices sticking nose and insult cyber posters persoanlities.
intelectual spiritual Angle exist in Bible
"beginning of wisdom is fear of God?"
also each who depend their life on Bible Gods Chokma(Wisdom) doesn't need human intelects,to be sure of spiritual inteleuctal flow Gods Word straigh to the mind of those whom Gods grace made them as chosen ones
I don't exclude Poster "Born in USA"
I AM NOT BLIND TO SEE HIS SPIRITUAL LOVE AND COMPASIN TO DEFEND HIS OWN FAITH AND BIBLE AS INFFALIABLE GODS WORD?
This poster can call me names
but this poster is more way closer to God then you or WW?
Romans 10;3,..say straight to your face who you are;
" FOR THEY BEING IGNORANT OF GOD'S RIGHTEOUESNESS,AND GOING ABOUT TO ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUESNESS,HAVE NOT SUBMITED THEMSELVES UNTO THE RIGHTEOUESNESS OF GOD.
This passage is clear about who you are,
and believe me,
NOBODY BUY YOUR FABLES AND BS,NOBODY?
In order to understand Jesus, you should study and quote Jesus. "Paul's gospel" is of his own making.

Romans 2:16
In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Looks like you are doing a great job obey "Paul" over Jesus.

Why don't you believe Jesus.

Albuquerque, NM

#33627 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You utilize Jesus teachings removing others disciples teaching that way violating Rev 22;18-19
you can utilize rest of your life, makes you happy,but never forget every year make renovation of your worthless building called UTALISATION
Who of the original Apostles have I removed?

It appears that Christianity removed many of the Apostles to make room for "Paul".

Why don't you believe those other Apostles?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#33628 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
a. Scientifically proven? Are you talking about dating the actual texts or linguists dating the language - as it is characteristic to the time period? There are scholars who believe that GoThomas was written earlier than the other four gospels.
This gent puts forth the theory that Jesus existed in the 1st C BCE, and "Paul" wrote about him 100 years later.
http://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Hundred-Years-Bef...
b. Correct, since Abraham came from Ur, he more than likely brought with him, one of the god of Sumeria - that seems to have a different name. No matter - Christianity, decided to include it as part of the Bible, althoguh many of the statements made, do not apply to today's society, and was supposed to be superceded by the NT, as the NT is supposed to be the "New Covenant".
c.Where have I stated 'only the gnostics are true'? Please post my actual statement and include the link to your citation.
I disagree.
As for his teachings, he taught many things you refuse to accept. So don't go on and begin to tell me that I am not utilizing his teachings, when you yourself only do half way. I've got you beat.
:o)
d.'Don't believe all text are inspired'
- why not? You have yet to show me where "God" designates which are and which are not. Which, if you would like me to change my view on this subject, you will have to show me the specific text stated by "God" that says otherwise.
Right now, you are going against "Paul", as he explains, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"
- I guess now you have the challenge to determine which "scriptures" "God" was talkign about.
Hmmmm...as of right now, you have the "10 Commandments" by "God" and nothing after that, as all the others were written by men. Are you saying that men have the ability to determine which are "God" inspired and "God" can't?
You argument is fruitless.
your facts eat only inside of your empty brain
You didn't exist 2000 years ago to prove anybody your imaginary facts

2 Tim 3;16 IS ANSWER WHAT GOD INSPIRED AND PRESERVE AS 66 INSPIRE BOOKS TILL TODAY?

Your argument is worthless and laughable

Baltimore, MD

#33629 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
It appears that Christianity removed many of the Apostles to make room for "Paul".
denying 2 tim 3;16
is removing Whole Scripture and fir your worthless agendas
if Paul writing exist 2 000 years it means God who control and is omnipotent allow to practice teachings of Paul at the end of ages given only to true believers(not for you)
for you more powerful from God,is RCC and human wicked rulership?
For me God is omnipotent and preserve everything according to His own Plan and His own pleasure not man or your babling pretending to be more smart from God alone?
This way Scripture are inspired by God,not paul or prophets 2 Tim 3;16
this way we as Gods children knows who are you and who is more important for you,
Not Bible His Word only your own bablings violate Rev 22;18-19
and 2 peter 1;20 is simple application to you

Baltimore, MD

#33630 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
there is 12 apostoles and Paul was included by Jesus Christ Alone as 13 so called apostle to gentiles?

rather you study all apostles and compare Scripture with Scripture instead trying to be fake teacher teaching your BS

look at why I exclude you as teacher,or advisor
Romans 14;12
SO THEN EVERY ONE OF US SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF TO GOD...

I don't need your advices,cares,and worries whom I qoute?
YOU ARE NOT EVEN LITTLE DOG OF SHEPHERD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min waaasssuuup 42,412
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 690,574
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Tellthetruth 989,813
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 14 min Paul McCartney is... 10
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 36 min Johnny 636
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,678
What do you think of women who put men on child... (Dec '10) 4 hr ARealMan 125
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 14 hr Johnny 152
More from around the web