Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Another worthless opinion from the mentally ill. YAWN
I've come to believe that the shrink will kill this thread off.

I'm going to let him.

Afterall - we already know that "Gary and Dave": don't have any special information at all, just more self compressed hot air, that seems to be sucked up by the shrink.

Good day WW - peace and light to you and yours!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I've come to believe that the shrink will kill this thread off.
I'm going to let him.
Afterall - we already know that "Gary and Dave": don't have any special information at all, just more self compressed hot air, that seems to be sucked up by the shrink.
Good day WW - peace and light to you and yours!
Peace an light to you also.

This thread is dead.

RIP
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace an light to you also.
This thread is dead.
RIP
there is not any peace,nor any light for those who wander around like lunatics at night full of bruises, dirty a.....
but threaD is going to be resurected like Sfinks on Sahara dessert existing few thousand years.

SO IT IS COMING GREAT LIGHT TO THIS TOPIC, ALL LIKE THEM AND YOUR GET BLINDNESS FROM INCREDIBLE LUMEN FLOWN FROM SHRINK HALLOGENS

SO?
FROM TOMORROW BRIGHTNESS WILL BE INCREDIBLE AWSOME,AND WITHOUT OF ALL OF YOU THIS TOPIC WILL NOT STINK?

SEE YOU my darling poor gay together with all those few scums who accused that THIS TOPIC IS FRAUD

We see now who is FRAUD,COWARD,LIAR, AND WHO LEFT THIS BEAUTIFUL TOPIC EXPOSING WICKEDNESS OF CHRISTIANITY AND DEVIL WICKED IMMORAL CHILDREN

DR SHRINK TRUE BELIEVER IS KING NOW ON THIS TOPIC

for all of you dr Shrink raise his purple white kingship robe,pick up left leg and fart very loud

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is not any peace,nor any light for those who wander around like lunatics at night full of bruises, dirty a.....
but threaD is going to be resurected like Sfinks on Sahara dessert existing few thousand years.
SO IT IS COMING GREAT LIGHT TO THIS TOPIC, ALL LIKE THEM AND YOUR GET BLINDNESS FROM INCREDIBLE LUMEN FLOWN FROM SHRINK HALLOGENS
SO?
FROM TOMORROW BRIGHTNESS WILL BE INCREDIBLE AWSOME,AND WITHOUT OF ALL OF YOU THIS TOPIC WILL NOT STINK?
SEE YOU my darling poor gay together with all those few scums who accused that THIS TOPIC IS FRAUD
We see now who is FRAUD,COWARD,LIAR, AND WHO LEFT THIS BEAUTIFUL TOPIC EXPOSING WICKEDNESS OF CHRISTIANITY AND DEVIL WICKED IMMORAL CHILDREN
for all of you dr Shrink raise his purple white kingship robe,pick up left leg and fart very loud
Peace be with you brother.

That last line was great.

ROTFLMAO
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace be with you brother.
That last line was great.
ROTFLMAO
also join king slaves?
you are accepted?
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

JESUS SPOKE ABOUT PERSECUTIONS OF TRUE BELIEVERS AND THEIR WITNESSING ABOUT TRUE GODS GOSPEL
John 16;1\
These things have I spoken unto you;
the time cometh unto you.that ye should not be offended
2/
they shall put you out of the synagoueges;yea; the time cometh,that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth Gods Service
3/
AND THOSE THINGS WILL THEY DO UNTO YOU,
BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN THE FATHER,NOR ME

we see simple example on this thread all those haters children of satan seed without of end persecute Gods Children included most humble dr Shrink,Gary, Camping, Cindy,and others

they vicious attacks are most wicked rants of devil servants sold to the satanic cults called today worldwide christianity

SAD SAD SAD FOR THEM LOST SATANIC SEED AND SNAKE VENOM WHO CAUSE THEIR OWN DEATH,NOT THOSE WHO THEY PERSECUTE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RIP
Seneca Creek Church

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
RIP
Our church believes in the good gospels of Lord Ayman al-Zawahiri in which the New American Bible says that Jesus Christ on October 21, 2012 became Ayman al-Zawahiri to clean up the world and also Ayman al-Zawahiri plans to be the next American president which is good news for America.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Seneca Creek Church wrote:
<quoted text>
Our church believes in the good gospels of Lord Ayman al-Zawahiri in which the New American Bible says that Jesus Christ on October 21, 2012 became Ayman al-Zawahiri to clean up the world and also Ayman al-Zawahiri plans to be the next American president which is good news for America.
not only your church beliefs in the good gospels?
WHERE FROM ARE THOS CALLED BY YOU"GOOD GOSPES"

Ayman al Zawahiri is simple bum grown in the slums of Kurdish cabins made from old wodka cartoons, and infested by old dead rats, and cockroaches rambling on his head during sleep after heavy drinking,and drugs take on same time

drugs made him halucinations that he is jesus christ and be next shoe cleaner of USA president under fence of White House?

better is your Ayman al Zawahiri together with you,would start sniff dr Shrink farts making possible adjustment of your worthless brains?

hush hush satan from this holy place??
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Jesus DIDN'T DIE FOR WHOLE WORLD LIKE FALSE DOCTRINES OF CHRISTIANITY CLAIM

Jesus died only for those whom His Father gave Him as gift and His grace
John 17; 11.... is proof that christians doctrine is false and fake from satan

11/
AND NOW i AM NO MORE IN THE WORLD,
BUT THESE ARE IN THE WORLD,
AND I COME TO THEE.
HOLY FATHER,
KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME THOSE WHOM; THOU HAST GIVEN ME,
THAT THEY MAY BE ONE,AS WE ARE

This passage reject also that Jesus is FATHER OF OT YAHVEH?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
SO?

Why do you have to pick up your leg to fart, Doc? I can accept that you have to lift your leg to pee.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to pick up your leg to fart, Doc? I can accept that you have to lift your leg to pee.
He needs to find a tree or a post first.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
pick up right or left leg,is better to release full fart like granade at your or like you faces and noses,
I don't have to lift my leg to pee,I pee in my pamts and throw wet pants on yours heads?then yours brain is moisturize and stinks urines
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
first post is you,and next is BMZ and Born in Usa(in the aldi dumpster)
free fart blow is lot better to be glued to your nose
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
lol!

I have not seen an animal lifting a leg to fart. It reminds me of a film in which the character received an organ and every time he wanted to relieve himself, he raised one leg.

May be Doc marks the territory. He considers this thread his territory.

Good night from Singapore and have a nice weekend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I have not seen an animal lifting a leg to fart. It reminds me of a film in which the character received an organ and every time he wanted to relieve himself, he raised one leg.
Guess that dog marks his territory with a fart.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe?
but your face slowly turn to be dark with chilly spots flown from stinking farts on your face

close eyes and imagine before your screan computer nacked a..with t1o hanging balls down,and sound prrrrrrrt?straight to your mouth godless satanic mouth?
he he heeeee
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
there is now early afternoon here you poor idiot

raise up leg allow to fly farts straight to your face and nose penetrating your atupid moslim brain,
instead fart the seat throne with silk pillows

you are primitive simble bum from Singapur slums,where sun waves are not visible from dirt,dumpsters,trush, and dirty bums-for you is night time all the time,and only old dogs raising their polls to pee on bums like you,

you know nothing better

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

RIP

Too many farts around here.

Pew..........
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

393 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 256,388
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessarily so 720,256
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 min Naveen kumar 4,525
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Aura Mytha 224,026
2014 Nike air force one AF1 Mens shoes buy from... 47 min rviisyug 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 57 min Aura Mytha 5,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Mehr 396
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 532,448
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 13 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••